+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
Afewgoodmen said:
It's with great excitement, sense of purpose and glory to GOD that I announce the arrival of my Canadian PRV (Permanent Residence Visa).

It came today via DHL. I've been tracking it online and so immediately it got to the head office, I called my local DHL office, but was told that the head office will deliver my parcel to them tomorrow because their courier guy was not around and it was also raining heavily.

The situation was like you're given a Christmas present a day before Christmas day and told not to open it until tomorrow. O boy, I'm not that kind of person to wait for a present that long o. so I drove out to the DHL office to pick my parcel.

Yup, I opened the package right there in the visa office, and guess what? [PLEASE DON'T LAUGH] The PRVs and COPRs were staring at me point blank. Considering the skirmish I had with my PPR Email, there was cause to be grateful to GOD.

It has been a rough journey, but thank God one of the major huddles has now been crossed.

Thank you all for standing with me and your support. Thanks for all your prayers too. It wouldn't have been memorable without you all.

For anyone waiting for an important update, me pray you get it by next week unfailingly. I believe a lot of updates shall come within the next weeks for us ALL here IJMNA. The hand writing is on the wall.

Best Wishes ALL. I'd probably say more later. So long.

Afewgoodmen and Family.
Congratulations bro.. God will favour and prosper you in Canada..

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
iya ibeji said:
congratulations to Eni on you landing, Gabrilla on your PPR and Afewgoodmen on your PRV.

iya ibeji, thank you, you shall be celebrated too.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
gabrilla said:
My darling forumites, with thanks to Almighty God, the creator of Heaven and Earth. The God that makes every impossibilities possible, I announce the arrival of my PPR and family members at exactly 7.58pm. Accra is awake now, every expectant persons should be at alert!!!!!
Congrats Gabrilla, its a good news you've brought to us, May we have more of this.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Temi said:
@ Gabrella.....we are saw it coming. CONGRATS on your ppr.

@ afewgoodman.......what a milestone. Accept my heart felt congratulations. Pls set the ball rolling. Our God is awesome.
Temi

Temi , thanks don't worry interview or no interview, yours is already stamped.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
@ Afewgoodmen - Congratulations on your PRV.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
tinuadeadebola said:
Hearty congratulations dear, may the lord perfect your remaining steps and cause you to prosper in Canada.
Thank you my dear sister and a big Amen to your prayer. How is Canada treating you, I know God is in control.

Olamide1

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
13-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2014
LANDED..........
very soon IJN
@afewgoodmen, big congratulations on the receipt of your prv. May God continue to order your steps.
@gabrilla, congrats and God bless you.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
gabrilla said:
My darling forumites, with thanks to Almighty God, the creator of Heaven and Earth. The God that makes every impossibilities possible, I announce the arrival of my PPR and family members at exactly 7.58pm. Accra is awake now, every expectant persons should be at alert!!!!!
Congratulations Gabrilla on the receipt of your PPR. A great news!!.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Afewgoodmen said:
It's with great excitement, sense of purpose and glory to GOD that I announce the arrival of my Canadian PRV (Permanent Residence Visa).

It came today via DHL. I've been tracking it online and so immediately it got to the head office, I called my local DHL office, but was told that the head office will deliver my parcel to them tomorrow because their courier guy was not around and it was also raining heavily.

The situation was like you're given a Christmas present a day before Christmas day and told not to open it until tomorrow. O boy, I'm not that kind of person to wait for a present that long o. so I drove out to the DHL office to pick my parcel.

Yup, I opened the package right there in the visa office, and guess what? [PLEASE DON'T LAUGH] The PRVs and COPRs were staring at me point blank. Considering the skirmish I had with my PPR Email, there was cause to be grateful to GOD.

It has been a rough journey, but thank God one of the major huddles has now been crossed.

Thank you all for standing with me and your support. Thanks for all your prayers too. It wouldn't have been memorable without you all.

For anyone waiting for an important update, me pray you get it by next week unfailingly. I believe a lot of updates shall come within the next weeks for us ALL here IJMNA. The hand writing is on the wall.

Afewgoodmen and Family.
Congratulations my brother Afewgoodmen!!!!. Thank God, the end story is fantastic and rewarding for all the 'wahala' you went through. I sincerely rejoice with you and family. Wish you the very best as you plan next step in your relocation agenda. Congrats, once more. So so happy for you. Cheers.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Afewgoodmen said:

Afewgoodmen and Family.
Hearty Congratulations to my main man Ovie, aka AFGM!!!
Its really a very joyful and special one. Thank God for His divine mercies always. He is forever faithful.
Bros, I no need dey tell you to start packing your bags and baggages now oo ;)
We dey come for una back sha. I can see that you're really savouring the euphoria of this long awaited and due ending.
Its well bro!

Dada-Karma

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
much_mann said:
FYI for guys wanting or needing to pay Right of Permanent Resident Fee - Paying from Outside Canada

You can pay online using the following link with your bank issued VISA or MASTER cards, no need trying to get draft and all the rest

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/disclaimer.do

Thanks for the info but the instruction clearly from vo is usually to pay RPRF by obtaining bank draft. We can't act otherwise.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
tangowisky said:
Congratulations!!!! God will favour and prosper you in Canada..

tangowisky thankss, watchout for yours is on the way.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
The message below is NOT applicable to Accra VO... Please disregard it.

much_mann said:
FYI for guys wanting or needing to pay Right of Permanent Resident Fee - Paying from Outside Canada

You can pay online using the following link with your bank issued VISA or MASTER cards, no need trying to get draft and all the rest

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/disclaimer.do