+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

switchlanes

Star Member
Jan 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2012
Doc's Request.
IELTS
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
IELTS Request
06-07-2012
File Transfer...
16-07-2013
Med's Request
06-11-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Interview........
ecas - in process medical recieved 13-11-2013
Passport Req..
24-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2014
LANDED..........
5/06/2014
Afewgoodmen said:
It's with great excitement, sense of purpose and glory to GOD that I announce the arrival of my Canadian PRV (Permanent Residence Visa).

It came today via DHL. I've been tracking it online and so immediately it got to the head office, I called my local DHL office, but was told that the head office will deliver my parcel to them tomorrow because their courier guy was not around and it was also raining heavily.

The situation was like you're given a Christmas present a day before Christmas day and told not to open it until tomorrow. O boy, I'm not that kind of person to wait for a present that long o. so I drove out to the DHL office to pick my parcel.

Yup, I opened the package right there in the visa office, and guess what? [PLEASE DON'T LAUGH] The PRVs and COPRs were staring at me point blank. Considering the skirmish I had with my PPR Email, there was cause to be grateful to GOD.

It has been a rough journey, but thank God one of the major huddles has now been crossed.

Thank you all for standing with me and your support. Thanks for all your prayers too. It wouldn't have been memorable without you all.

For anyone waiting for an important update, me pray you get it by next week unfailingly. I believe a lot of updates shall come within the next weeks for us ALL here IJMNA. The hand writing is on the wall.

Best Wishes ALL. I'd probably say more later. So long.

Afewgoodmen and Family.
Interesting... God has everything in control.. Congrat

Afewgoodmen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
22/09/2011
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
08/11/2013 & 31/12/2013 (son)
Med's Done....
13/11/2013 & 08/01/2014 (son)
Interview........
Waived IJMN
Passport Req..
15th January 2014 (But did not get to see it until March 11th 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent 13th March 2014 Visa issued 20 March 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014 by God's Grace!
Stella M said:
Afgm,

You can check the required information from the link below.

https://www.iom.int/cms/en/sites/iom/home/what-we-do/resettlement-assistance/concession-fares.html

StellaM.
Thank you, my sister.

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
I want to say a big congratulations to Gabrilla for her ppr and afewgoodmen for his PRV. THE mighty God will perfect the remaining process in Jesus name amen.

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@Gabrilla, Hearty Congratulations on the receipt of your PPR. Alele to DHL While also wishing you success in the final lap of this race .
Biolah

uote author=gabrilla link=topic=30420.msg3008355#msg3008355 date=1395956821]
My darling forumites, with thanks to Almighty God, the creator of Heaven and Earth. The God that makes every impossibilities possible, I announce the arrival of my PPR and family members at exactly 7.58pm. Accra is awake now, every expectant persons should be at alert!!!!!
[/quote]

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
gabrilla said:
My darling forumites, with thanks to Almighty God, the creator of Heaven and Earth. The God that makes every impossibilities possible, I announce the arrival of my PPR and family members at exactly 7.58pm. Accra is awake now, every expectant persons should be at alert!!!!!
Congratulations.... It is well with you

M5

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
10-1-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-11-2013
Interview........
To be waived In Shaa Allah.
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Congrats Eni on your safe landing,may you meet favour everywhere you go!

@ Gabilla, congrats on your PPR :).

Afewgoodmen! Congratulation,so happy for you,i can imagine your relieve!!.

Oluspe

Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Jan-2013
Nomination.....
16-May-2013
Congrats Gabrilla n Afewgoodmen.

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
Afewgoodmen said:
It's with great excitement, sense of purpose and glory to GOD that I announce the arrival of my Canadian PRV (Permanent Residence Visa).

It came today via DHL. I've been tracking it online and so immediately it got to the head office, I called my local DHL office, but was told that the head office will deliver my parcel to them tomorrow because their courier guy was not around and it was also raining heavily.

The situation was like you're given a Christmas present a day before Christmas day and told not to open it until tomorrow. O boy, I'm not that kind of person to wait for a present that long o. so I drove out to the DHL office to pick my parcel.

Yup, I opened the package right there in the visa office, and guess what? [PLEASE DON'T LAUGH] The PRVs and COPRs were staring at me point blank. Considering the skirmish I had with my PPR Email, there was cause to be grateful to GOD.

It has been a rough journey, but thank God one of the major huddles has now been crossed.

Thank you all for standing with me and your support. Thanks for all your prayers too. It wouldn't have been memorable without you all.

For anyone waiting for an important update, me pray you get it by next week unfailingly. I believe a lot of updates shall come within the next weeks for us ALL here IJMNA. The hand writing is on the wall.

Afewgoodmen and Family.
Congratulatios Afewgoodmen!!!!...may the Lord see you through the remaining process.

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
gabrilla said:
Big! Big! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
gabrilla said:

Congratulations on your PPR. The lord is truly awesome

bishop

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
gabrilla said:
congratulations

bishop

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Afewgoodmen said:

Afewgoodmen and Family.
congratulations!

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014
gabrilla said:

congrats gabrilla on your ppr. you have crossed the hurdle. just start packing because the land of canada eagerly expects you to come and prosper in the land and so shall it be. amen

African man

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2011
AOR Received.
03-02-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH INITIAL APPLICATION TO NS
File Transfer...
03-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2014 IJNA
LANDED..........
2014 IJNA
@ Gabrilla, congrats on ur ppr. i pray for this for others soon.

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014
Afewgoodmen said:

Afewgoodmen and Family.

my brother thats a story with the ending ' and they lived in canada happily ever after'. go and prosper in the land my brother. God will send angels as men to bless you. every door of opportunity shall be open unto you. for the rest of us waiting for one update or the other i say ' though it tarry wait for it, it will surely come, it will not tarry'. lets be really expectant for our change has come.