+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Afewgoodmen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
22/09/2011
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
08/11/2013 & 31/12/2013 (son)
Med's Done....
13/11/2013 & 08/01/2014 (son)
Interview........
Waived IJMN
Passport Req..
15th January 2014 (But did not get to see it until March 11th 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent 13th March 2014 Visa issued 20 March 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014 by God's Grace!
Temi said:
@ all...... AVO may have introduced new changes in their mode of operation. I am also aware some of us got update from accra on this without sharing them on the forum. We just keep them to yourselves and struggle with them. We will do oursevles and the house a lot of good if we share our experience.

I want to appreciate the seniors in the house for been there at all times. Hapognumna, ekundapsy, omo Naija, afewgoodman u have been wonderful.
Beloved, we shall all laugh at last IJN.
Thank you Temi. I'm indeed honored to be counted among such mighty and erudite fellows as the great Hakpoguma, my Oga Ekundapsy & Omo Naija.

The Lord who started a new thing is more than able to complete it. So let us rest assured. Let's ALL be encouraged to share our updates here. It will benefit ourselves and others.

Let's keep on hoping for positive testimonies on the forum. I, myself, I predict an avalanche of positive updates for us ALL IJMNA.

There is someone left out here. The awesome and altruistic Tangowisky, a great guy, selfless, and who makes the world go round. He is always in the background, being a help to me and countless others. God bless him. God bless everyone here and ALL of us.

Let the positive updates begin to roll IJMN!

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Afewgoodmen said:
That's a good sign. You should be expecting Passport Request (PPR) any moment from now. You've crossed the final huddle. You've got every reason to be delighted now.

I pray so, am eager for PPR request.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Afewgoodmen said:
Thank you Temi. I'm indeed honored to be counted among such mighty and erudite fellows as the great Hakpoguma, my Oga Ekundapsy & Omo Naija.

The Lord who started a new thing is more than able to complete it. So let us rest assured. Let's ALL be encouraged to share our updates here. It will benefit ourselves and others.

Let's keep on hoping for positive testimonies on the forum. I, myself, I predict an avalanche of positive updates for us ALL IJMNA.

There is someone left out here. The awesome and altruistic Tangowisky, a great guy, selfless, and who makes the world go round. He is always in the background, being a help to me and countless others. God bless him. God bless everyone here and ALL of us.

Thanks. I am really honored to be counted among others who provide update/support.
It is well. We would all succeed in our Canadian dream IJNA. Please don't hide your concerns if you have any re AVO's queries - a lot of people are here to support you either online or voice calls (via PM channel). A problem shared is about 50% solved already. Cheers.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
gabrilla said:
I noticed that it is not a common thing in our forum to mention or state any changes in our ecas.

However, a 3rd line was added to my ecas as follows;

We received your application for permanent residence on January 3rd 2012.

We started processing your application on March 17th, 2014.

Medical results have been received
Congrats Gabrilla... Your PPR is on the way... Oya please start packing up oooo!
Its indeed a good news ;)

Dada-Karma

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi great people.
This is an excerpt from someone that attended interview yesterday at the London Visa Office :

Good morning to Londoners and hello to rest of u guys.
I had my interview yesterday on 25-03-14 at London office.It was not difficult at all , after seeing my ID , they asked me to show my job letters , educational docs .And then they started asking me questions about my job , here are some
What is your job experience ?
How did you find this job?
What is the most difficult part of your job?
When you are in the design phase of the project , what is the difficult part of job?
Then the secondary interviewer asked me :
How was I paid for my job?
My primary address being in different place then my job , how did i manage daily commute of 800 miles ?
what is the address of company where I worked?

Note : There were two interviewers , I stronly think one was some kind of body language expert or some thing like it because he
started taking notes even before the primary interviewer started to ask questions.

In the end interviewer said that my interview result was positive
They also said that now they will carry on some checks , which is a regular part of the process, then medicals etc.
I had not my police character certificates with me because my passport is buissy with UK authorities , some I need to send my certificates later and I presented them my UK driving license as proof of my ID.

I strongly believe that it makes a whole lot of sense for those attending interview soon.

Good luck.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
dada-karma said:
Congrats Gabrilla... Your PPR is on the way... Oya please start packing up oooo!
Its indeed a good news ;)

Dada-Karma

dada-karma thanks, am happy if the update means a positive sign. As for packing, I have started packing from the day my application process started.

Phine_ay

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-09-2013
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
02-10-2014; Decision Made: 17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2014
Bros Hakpoguma, I sent you a PM. Kindly reply.

Phine_ay

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-09-2013
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
02-10-2014; Decision Made: 17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2014
Hakpoguma said:
Thanks, PM replied.
Thank you. I have done as advised.

Temi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/02/2012
AOR Received.
21/03/2012
Med's Request
30/01/2014
Med's Done....
7/02/2014
Interview........
13th May 2014
Passport Req..
13th May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
13th May 2014
fly7251 said:
Well, i understand some people may not want to share the news cos they just cant process different opinions and/or over opinions. But if this is true, I urge us all to share whatever we may be going through 'cos this will be a win - win at the end. This new development is beyond self battle, it requires Unanimous understanding. Untop of it all, prayers for eachother will go a long way.

As much as i understand how distressful a call for interview is; I still dont want to think Accra is out to get anyone, i think they just revived their old system of quality control. We also need to know if they are dealing with specific NOC's just like London VO, or they are randomly acting across board. The truth is that, this could happen to anyone, so we should be ready
P.S I received a telephone call from Accra today requesting for an additional certificate.

God be with Us
Thank you for your comment. Pls what kind of certificate are they requesting for. Birthday cert or what?

Temi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/02/2012
AOR Received.
21/03/2012
Med's Request
30/01/2014
Med's Done....
7/02/2014
Interview........
13th May 2014
Passport Req..
13th May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
13th May 2014
GENTLEANDREW said:
Hi great people.
This is an excerpt from someone that attended interview yesterday at the London Visa Office :

I had my interview yesterday on 25-03-14 at London office.It was not difficult at all , after seeing my ID , they asked me to show my job letters , educational docs .And then they started asking me questions about my job , here are some
When you are in the design phase of the project , what is the difficult part of job?
My primary address being in different place then my job , how did i manage daily commute of 800 miles ?

Note : There were two interviewers , I stronly think one was some kind of body language expert or some thing like it because he
started taking notes even before the primary interviewer started to ask questions.

They also said that now they will carry on some checks , which is a regular part of the process, then medicals etc.
I had not my police character certificates with me because my passport is buissy with UK authorities , some I need to send my certificates later and I presented them my UK driving license as proof of my ID.

I strongly believe that it makes a whole lot of sense for those attending interview soon.

Good luck.
Thank you for this great revelation.

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014
Amen to that. The shouts of good news will not cease in this forum. Truly I salute you Tangowisky

Afewgoodmen said:

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014
Thank God for your interview and how it went. I believe anyone going for interview should just ask for favour from Almighty God the doer of all things. Even the heart of kings are in God's hands and he turns it where He wants it to. Favour will distinguish us all out in Jesus name

GENTLEANDREW said:
Hi great people.

Good luck.

fly7251

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2011
Med's Request
03-02-2014
Med's Done....
20-02-2014
She said I indicated in my newly filled form that I am a member of a professional organization and i said YES, then she asked if i have a certificate or I.D to back up my membership. I told her i have both and she said one is enough. She was generally polite.

Temi said:
Thank you for your comment. Pls what kind of certificate are they requesting for. Birthday cert or what?

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
i am happy to infrm this great house that i landed with my family yesternight in Prince George B C.
THE JOURNEY was long but very wonderful. there was no mentioning of proof of fund at all at the POE neither do they check my luggage. this place is really cold o o.
i also want to inform the house that IOM na the baba for the cheapest ticket you can get. you dont need to go their office. i did everything at the comfort of my office via e mail. i got almost 40% discount. i could not believe my eyes,it was too good.
i want to congratulate all those that have received one update or the other. all those that have received an invitation for interview in accra,God will go with you.
best regards