+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Oluspe

Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Jan-2013
Nomination.....
16-May-2013
Hakpoguma said:
Thanks, Oluspe...surprisingly, AVO asked for more info after few days of passport submission and I have responded to their request.
I had to retrieve my travel doc from AVO due to a mandatory official trip to the UK. AVO requested I resubmit same (just mine) when I return - hopefully next week.
It is well. My people, I hail oooo.

It is well IJN. Have a safe trip.

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
Gracetrust said:
Thanks for the clarification
You are welcome... God bless..

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
seawind007 said:
Hello everyone, my name is saheed and i have been following this forum for sometime now and observe the flow of kindness all over. great place great people with nice mind. hope i will be welcome
You are welcome on board. I believe forum members will also benefit from your experiences as well.

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Afewgoodmen said:
I wish to congratulate every one who has gotten one update or the other. My heart goes to you ALL. Sorry that I can't mention all the names, but I wish you all the best. :-*

Sorry that I've not been regular on the forum. I had some challenges with my application, but I hope it shall be settled IJMNA.

I ALSO pray that this week we're going into should be a week full of useful positive updates for us ALL.
Me talking of LOA, Nominations, PER, MR, PPR, PRV, etc

God has done it before. I know he shall do it again. Take heart folks, and don't lose focus.

Afewgoodmen.
Amen!!!!

ritaliciously

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 MARCH-2014
AOR Received.
PER 23 APRIL-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
03-11-2014
ritaliciously said:
Hello house, I would be submitting my documents next week Monday God willing. can I submit my pension statement as proof of funds along with my bank statemt or it has to be either savings, current or fixed dep acct?
Thank u so much house on the clarification on pension funds as pof. be it as it may, I had a total of about N1.4m in my savings account and N1.2m in pension statement. just added it to complement abi supplement it. Hopefully when it gets to accra, My savings acct would have been boosted by then.
We shall all hear Good news only this IJN.

ritaliciously

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 MARCH-2014
AOR Received.
PER 23 APRIL-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
03-11-2014

Temi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/02/2012
AOR Received.
21/03/2012
Med's Request
30/01/2014
Med's Done....
7/02/2014
Interview........
13th May 2014
Passport Req..
13th May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
13th May 2014
ritaliciously said:
Thank u so much house on the clarification on pension funds as pof. be it as it may, I had a total of about N1.4m in my savings account and N1.2m in pension statement. just added it to complement abi supplement it. Hopefully when it gets to accra, My savings acct would have been boosted by then.
We shall all hear Good news only this IJN.
No, do not use pension balance to augment amount required for POF. U may use it at best as extra fund. Your bank statement must be equal or higher than the POF required by CIC.

ritaliciously

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 MARCH-2014
AOR Received.
PER 23 APRIL-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Temi said:
No, do not use pension balance to augment amount required for POF. U may use it at best as extra fund. Your bank statement must be equal or higher than the POF required by CIC.
Temi I have sealed all my documents and given it to the person that would help me send it thru dhl today. I would update the house subsequently.

Stella M

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUL 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
SEPT 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
JAN 2014
Med's Done....
FEB 2014
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
AUG 2014
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 2014
LANDED..........
SOON
Drhils,

I sent you a PM.

Drhils said:
Hi Everyone

I would like to know your 2 cents on this issue. In a situation where one of the dependents decide not to immigrate to Canada, would it affect the landing of the rest of the family? in this case the dependent is NOT the principal applicant. They are not separated nor divorced at this point. Do you think their landing will be processed in Canada after they land or do you think they will have problems at that point if one member of the family did not show up later on. The principal applicant plans to land with the rest of the family in Canada. Please, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR IDEAS. THANKS

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
ritaliciously said:
Temi I have sealed all my documents and given it to the person that would help me send it thru dhl today. I would update the house subsequently.
It will Fly if every other thing is correct. Accra will ask for more later. CIC is more concerned with your eligibility. Work experience as it matches NOC, IELTC, credentials assessment and completeness of forms. Aspa finance they need to see evidence but the proof is going to be asked at Accra.
A friend of mine didn't submit any bank statement just his property value and yet received PER. I was shocked.

don mcdee

Jan 20, 2014
donwin4real said:
Yes, you are right madam Tinu...

No dissemination of information should be regarded as useless/outdated/off-point!

We are in the 21st Century; a really fast-paced-developing and civilised era, where every idea, concept, information, data shared is what we lived by; what we have built on; and what have made the us(world) what it is today!

Let us keep on sharing ideas and information no matter how, what, when and where! It might add positively and generously into someone's life on this forum or elsewhere we found ourselves. After all, that is what the forum is made for!

All the best!
That's correct.. many have learned from long posted information on this site... i'm have benefitted... well done guys...

ritaliciously

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 MARCH-2014
AOR Received.
PER 23 APRIL-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Floxzy said:
It will Fly if every other thing is correct. Accra will ask for more later. CIC is more concerned with your eligibility. Work experience as it matches NOC, IELTC, credentials assessment and completeness of forms. Aspa finance they need to see evidence but the proof is going to be asked at Accra.
A friend of mine didn't submit any bank statement just his property value and yet received PER. I was shocked.
yup floxzy

Stella M

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUL 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
SEPT 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
JAN 2014
Med's Done....
FEB 2014
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
AUG 2014
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 2014
LANDED..........
SOON
Very true! I submitted my application to CIC without a bank statement and PC. I only included a letter from my bank stating that I bank with them. When Accra sent MR and requested for POF and PC, that was when I included a bank statement and PC.

I wish you the best ritaliciously.

Stella.

NB: Having said this, it is still advisable to submit all the requirements at the initial application if one can afford/provide it.

Floxzy said:

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014
coolK said:
Afewgoodmen said:
I wish to congratulate every one who has gotten one update or the other. My heart goes to you ALL. Sorry that I can't mention all the names, but I wish you all the best. :-*

Sorry that I've not been regular on the forum. I had some challenges with my application, but I hope it shall be settled IJMNA.

I ALSO pray that this week we're going into should be a week full of useful positive updates for us ALL.
Me talking of LOA, Nominations, PER, MR, PPR, PRV, etc

Amen andcdo shall it be for us all. Afewgoodmen your case is settled in Jesus name
God has done it before. I know he shall do it again. Take heart folks, and don't lose focus.

Afewgoodmen.

Amen thanks

ritaliciously

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 MARCH-2014
AOR Received.
PER 23 APRIL-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Stella M said:
Very true! I submitted my application to CIC without a bank statement and PC. I only included a letter from my bank stating that I bank with them. When Accra sent MR and requested for POF and PC, that was when I included a bank statement and PC.

I wish you the best ritaliciously.

Stella.

NB: Having said this, it is still advisable to submit all the requirements at the initial application if one can afford/provide it.
thanks a lot stella.