+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
jan. 2015 ( by the special grace of God)
Eni said:
I'm happy to inform the house that I received a message from Accra today informing me to make arrangement for the pick up of my package.
Thank you for your support.

congrats. God will go with you and see u tru the remaining Process.
pls how long did it take u to get to this stage. I got my file Number late last year and till now my status on their site is still "in process" pls I want to know how long more I have so as to
consider other tins
congratulations once Again
God Bless

PORPHRY

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-14 and 01-06-15
AOR Received.
14-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
coolK said:
congrats. God will go with you and see u tru the remaining Process.
pls how long did it take u to get to this stage. I got my file Number late last year and till now my status on their site is still "in process" pls I want to know how long more I have so as to
consider other tins
congratulations once Again
God Bless

Drhils

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Hi Everyone

I would like to know your 2 cents on this issue. In a situation where one of the dependents decide not to immigrate to Canada, would it affect the landing of the rest of the family? in this case the dependent is NOT the principal applicant. They are not separated nor divorced at this point. Do you think their landing will be processed in Canada after they land or do you think they will have problems at that point if one member of the family did not show up later on. The principal applicant plans to land with the rest of the family in Canada. Please, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR IDEAS. THANKS

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014
tinuadeadebola said:
It might be old to you but I tell you it's new to some persons including me. I saw it just yesterday and I thought i should share, I never knew it's been in the news for long. Please Pardon me
Madam are you in Saskatchewan. Planning to move there and I will like to get some first hand information from you.

switchlanes

Star Member
Jan 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2012
Doc's Request.
IELTS
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
IELTS Request
06-07-2012
File Transfer...
16-07-2013
Med's Request
06-11-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Interview........
ecas - in process medical recieved 13-11-2013
Passport Req..
24-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2014
LANDED..........
5/06/2014
Drhils said:
Hi Everyone

I would like to know your 2 cents on this issue. In a situation where one of the dependents decide not to immigrate to Canada, would it affect the landing of the rest of the family? in this case the dependent is NOT the principal applicant. They are not separated nor divorced at this point. Do you think their landing will be processed in Canada after they land or do you think they will have problems at that point if one member of the family did not show up later on. The principal applicant plans to land with the rest of the family in Canada. Please, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR IDEAS. THANKS
i really cant be certain about this, but i feel the principal applicant is the key man, so if one of the dependent does not land before the expiration date of the visa, that might affect you in a way. but you can write to that effect, they will advise you on what to do. All i know is that landing is not the issue,you may decide to land with all your family.

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Included with initial application
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
tinuadeadebola said:
It might be old to you but I tell you it's new to some persons including me. I saw it just yesterday and I thought i should share, I never knew it's been in the news for long. Please Pardon me
Yes, you are right madam Tinu...

No dissemination of information should be regarded as useless/outdated/off-point!

We are in the 21st Century; a really fast-paced-developing and civilised era, where every idea, concept, information, data shared is what we lived by; what we have built on; and what have made the us(world) what it is today!

Let us keep on sharing ideas and information no matter how, what, when and where! It might add positively and generously into someone's life on this forum or elsewhere we found ourselves. After all, that is what the forum is made for!

All the best!

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Drhils said:
Hi Everyone

It would not affect your landing. Reading through your mail it seems there is an issue between the principal applicant and the spouse. This has to be managed well so as not to cause delays in the application processing. My advise is not to write to Accra but to just carry on with the application. At the point of visa issuance ensure the other party agrees to submit his/her passport for visa issuance otherwise it will raise a red flag.

If visa is issued to every member of the family, the principal applicant and others should proceed to land except the dissenting spouse. All the principal applicant would say is that the spouse will be joining later. But the challenge there is how to manage the not-interested spouse from causing trouble if kids are travelling with the principal applicant.

I have read a couple of stories of where one of the spouse wasn't interested in the immigration project only for them to have a change of mind latter. Please manage this process careful so as not jeopardise the whole family chances.

Regards and happy Sunday all :)

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Emperor said:
It would not affect your landing. Reading through your mail it seems there is an issue between the principal applicant and the spouse. This has to be managed well so as not to cause delays in the application processing. My advise is not to write to Accra but to just carry on with the application. At the point of visa issuance ensure the other party agrees to submit his/her passport for visa issuance otherwise it will raise a red flag.

If visa is issued to every member of the family, the principal applicant and others should proceed to land except the dissenting spouse. All the principal applicant would say is that the spouse will be joining later. But the challenge there is how to manage the not-interested spouse from causing trouble if kids are travelling with the principal applicant.

I have read a couple of stories of where one of the spouse wasn't interested in the immigration project only for them to have a change of mind latter. Please manage this process careful so as not jeopardise the whole family chances.

Regards and happy Sunday all :)
Seconded.....just to add that, once the principal applicant and the kids have landed, from there onwards, everyone is treated individually under the law. A great Sunday to you all, Cheers.

Chingy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
16-11-2014
Interview........
Waived IJN
Passport Req..
16th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th April 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015 IJN
Drhils said:
Hi Everyone

If it is the spouse that refuses to land with you guys, you have to obtain a consent letter signed by her to allow you travel with the kids, because the immigration officer will request for it when you land.
Cheers

Afewgoodmen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
22/09/2011
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
08/11/2013 & 31/12/2013 (son)
Med's Done....
13/11/2013 & 08/01/2014 (son)
Interview........
Waived IJMN
Passport Req..
15th January 2014 (But did not get to see it until March 11th 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent 13th March 2014 Visa issued 20 March 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014 by God's Grace!
seawind007 said:
HELLO .I HAVE NOT APPLIED YET,CONSIDERING APPLYING LATER THIS YEAR, I HAVE A DIPLOMA/ BSC IN ACCOUNTING BUT I HAVE BEEN WORKING AS A SYSTEM ENGINEER EVEN BEFORE I FINISHED UNIVERSITY, EVER SINCE TILL NOW, BEEN DOING LAPTOP REPAIRS AND DESKTOP FOR ALMOST 10 YEARS NOW. NOW I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT THIS APPLICATION. WILL I ALSO NEED TO HAVE MY RESULT EVALUATED DESPITE THE FACT THAT AM NOT APPLYING AS AN ACCOUNTANT? THANK YOU ALL FOR WELCOMING MI INTO THIS LOVELY NETWORK :) :)
Yea. Having your degrees certified is always a great way to start.

In addition, getting other certification in system engineering like CISCo or Microsoft certifications will also help.

All the best.

Afewgoodmen.

Afewgoodmen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
22/09/2011
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived IJMN
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I wish to congratulate every one who has gotten one update or the other. My heart goes to you ALL. Sorry that I can't mention all the names, but I wish you all the best. :-*

Sorry that I've not been regular on the forum. I had some challenges with my application, but I hope it shall be settled IJMNA.

I ALSO pray that this week we're going into should be a week full of useful positive updates for us ALL.
Me talking of LOA, Nominations, PER, MR, PPR, PRV, etc

God has done it before. I know he shall do it again. Take heart folks, and don't lose focus.

Afewgoodmen.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Afewgoodmen said:
I wish to congratulate every one who has gotten one update or the other. My heart goes to you ALL. Sorry that I can't mention all the names, but I wish you all the best. :-*

Sorry that I've not been regular on the forum. I had some challenges with my application, but I hope it shall be settled IJMNA.

I ALSO pray that this week we're going into should be a week full of useful positive updates for us ALL.

God has done it before. I know he shall do it again. Take heart folks, and don't lose focus.

Afewgoodmen.
Amen, It is well.

Afewgoodmen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
22/09/2011
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived IJMN
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hakpoguma said:
Amen, It is well.
Thank you, Great Hakpoguma.

Your level is high. And you're awesome. :)

Oluspe

Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Jan-2013
Nomination.....
16-May-2013
Hakpoguma said:
Amen, It is well.

Amen to the prayer. Hakpoguma any News from your side. You should av gotten your Visa by now?

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
jan. 2015 ( by the special grace of God)
Afewgoodmen said:

Afewgoodmen.

Amen thanks