+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

headyman

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2014
I like to express my sincere appreciation to everybody for your congratulatory messages, prayers and supports all along esp Ashela, Temi (my very own), madam Gabrilla (still dancing alanta oh), Dcrest man(yes oh), kit 01, Olamide 1(omo iya), Eni (great physio), Emmy-est, Alpharm, Aces baby, kolemn, Aijaynwoke, Arewaincalgary, Tangowisky, Donwin4real, Preffered, M5, Anvaller, Gracetrust, Hakpoguna, babakura. Im eternally grateful. I pray for more positive updates for us all by God's grace. Cheers.

headyman

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2014
@ Wole cash and Etike, congrats on your PRV and safe landing resp.

johnson_tade

Mar 17, 2014
egbe said:
You don't need to keep it after the submission. What is important is before submission and sincerely this is critical. I do not know how long you have kept the 1.2m in your account and also the cash flow in the account. If the 1.2m has stayed for some months or at the end of every month you have about that even if it is not constantly there, I think you can just borrow the 600k for few days (if there is good cash flow in your account). If not, I'm afraid you have to keep the 1.8m for some months to show it is ''unencumbered".

Others forumites may wish to contribute.

Good luck!!
Really appreciate the detailed explanation...sent you a PM

Oluspe

Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Jan-2013
Nomination.....
16-May-2013
egbe said:
Olupse, I see you applied Jan 2013 and nominated May 2013. Please which stream are you on? Does this mean AVO has started treating 2013 applications?

Kindly hint me if your statement above means you have MR now.
PNP/ Family Stream. Did medicals in November.
Awating PRV.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
tangowisky said:
Oga Temi, the table is in fact the Visa Office Operational target for the year 2014. From the table, AVO has been allotted a target 2619 PRVs to be issued in 2014 to applicants, spouses and dependants. This is only for Economic class (QSW, Quebec Business, PNPs, dependants of Live in Care Givers, Federal Business and FSW) applications. In particular, AVO has been allotted a target of 1400 for FSW applicants in 2014. You may refer to the link below for further clarification

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/ips/index.asp

The question is now whether AVO has started processing PRVs from these allocations or when will they start if they have not started.

Cheers.
Tangowisky
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO HAVE BEEN MRed AND PPRed. For those of us still waiting, may it come and meet us well.
I think the linke shared already http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/ips/index.asp clearly explains why NDVO have been getting MRs and we still waiting. May our wait not be too long o. NDVO 8100 slots (FSW) and Accra 1400 slots (FSW). Na wa o

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Please anyone remember the link to tracking webpages real-time as changes are made? I recall us using one tracker for cap updates as changes are made on the CIC website but cant recall. Anyone kind enough to help? Will be appreciated.

egbe

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
PER 17-10-2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
Oluspe said:
PNP/ Family Stream. Did medicals in November.
Awating PRV.
Thanks for swift response. Congrats!

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
tangowisky said:
Oga Temi, the table is in fact the Visa Office Operational target for the year 2014. From the table, AVO has been allotted a target 2619 PRVs to be issued in 2014 to applicants, spouses and dependants. This is only for Economic class (QSW, Quebec Business, PNPs, dependants of Live in Care Givers, Federal Business and FSW) applications. In particular, AVO has been allotted a target of 1400 for FSW applicants in 2014. You may refer to the link below for further clarification

The question is now whether AVO has started processing PRVs from these allocations or when will they start if they have not started.

Cheers.
Tangowisky
Thanks for the clarification

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
babakura said:
congrats wolecash, headyman and etike on your updates

I will jump on the pension statement bandwagon .. I want to refute the fact that you CANNOT use pension funds as your POF
pension funds are not easily available and mind you the way canadians view pension funds is diff from the way we view pension funds in Nigeria.

Pension funds are accessible when you get to a retirement age not your productive age and you have to go through some paperwork before it can be released to you in installments or lumpsum ...

POF should be cash, draft, savings account, bonds or treasury bills ..
Cheers
Babakura Thanks for the information.

seawind007

Mar 6, 2014
Hello everyone, my name is saheed and i have been following this forum for sometime now and observe the flow of kindness all over. great place great people with nice mind. hope i will be welcome

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
seawind007 said:
Hello everyone, my name is saheed and i have been following this forum for sometime now and observe the flow of kindness all over. great place great people with nice mind. hope i will be welcome
Let's meet you Saheed. What is your occupation and did you apply for FSW 2013? If yes have you received PER and when did you apply? Thanks. please feel welcomed

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014 ; Passport Pick-up: 18-11-2014 ; Passport Delivery: 21-11-2014
LANDED..........
Next year, 2015. By God's grace
tangowisky said:

Cheers.
Tangowisky

My take on this, after going thru the website, is that AVO is yet to use any of the 1400 visa allocated to it for FSW for the year 2014. The reason is that, if you look at the bottom of the website, it shows that the webpage is recently modified, 11/3/2014, which is last week tuesday. This means the immigration plan of cic and operational targets for visa offices just took effect from 11th of this month going forward. I think this is the reason why AVO has been foot dragging waiting for cic to officially release the visa allocation for 2014 which cic just did. You may want to ask why ndvo and some other offices have issued mr, ppr and prv to applicants of our set. I think they do have excess visas for yr 2013 unused which they are using without delays. In accra's case I guess it doesn't have enough visas to extend to us.
What I also found out is that, looking at the sublink on this webpage for the visa office targets(economic), the immigration plan was actually presented last year October as indicated on date modified, 28/10/2013 to the parliament by cic minister and as stipulated somewhere that immigration plan must be presented on or before November 1 of every year. So my conclusion is that for the visa allocation to take place, it must be approved by the parliament, gazetted and published on the website to become law and take effect which it just did.
So the good news is that, now that it is released, accra will/should swing into action anytime soon. Anything positive can still happen this month with fsw 2013 AVO applicants. Let's get ready!

Cheers,
kit01

dauaye

May 10, 2010
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 24th 2011
Doc's Request.
Marriage proof--Sept. 18th 2013 but arrived Accra 10th Oct. & Spouse Med Req. 11th oct. spouse Med Done on 16th Oct.
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
Jan 11 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
11-01- 2012
Med's Request
10-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-10-2013, Spouse medical 16-10-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
Oct. 24th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 29th 2013
LANDED..........
June 25th 2014
Re: PENSION FUND

Great house,
We all have different views on this pension stuff but the fact that some of us did not use it why others did is not enough to conclude that it is not acceptable. Let us remember that that files are treated by different immigration officers hence their opinion differs. However, I have not seen where PENSION FUND was not accepted as POF. A friend has also used PENSION FUND as proof of fund when applying for his USA visas. What you are required to show is PROOF OF FUND and NOT the physical cash. Your Pension fund statement from the pension manager website, current market values of your stock printed out from the CSCS website, bank statement (savings, fixed or current), Current market value of your house (completed or not completed), plots of land etc. For plots of land/building you need to show proof of ownership (notarized copy of the deed of transfer and stamped copy of the current value of the property from a recognized estate surveyor or agent. At the time you add up all this it becomes easier for you to get your POF. Be sincere and include a cover note for the breakdown.
Please I don't support the idea of borrowing money, what matters is the cash flow. How long are you going to leave the fund in your account when you don't know the exact processing time. If is fixed deposit for two years fine. However, you might be ask to present POF again before issuing of visas.
further clarification reach me on dauaye@yahoo.com
Well, my opinion.
On every stage, ensure you pray. Prayer is the key.
Wish everyone all the best.
Dauaye.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/immigrateregional-labour-market-demand/

Hi friends, just read from David Cohen post that a ew PNP stream is about starting! Please read and share with interested friends and families.

Cheers

egbe

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
PER 17-10-2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
tinuadeadebola said:
http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/immigrateregional-labour-market-demand/

Hi friends, just read from David Cohen post that a ew PNP stream is about starting! Please read and share with interested friends and families.

Cheers
Thanks. But this is old news. People are already applying for this.