+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

much_mann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
ekundapsy said:
Seconded!
Pls, cute2014, keep us up to date on events as they unfold.
We are praying for them...
Let me add my two cents from personal experience as a similar thing cost me such a golden chance in 2012. My “agent” filled a different e-mail in my form sent to CIC in 2010 when the initial application was submitted which was later transferred to VO. All demand for document or communication was sent to this e-mail address. I only found this out when I got a promotion at work, updated my CV and instead of sending to the “agent” , decided to send directly to the VO using the CSE form, filled in my personal e-mail address, phone number, file number etc. I got a reply at my personal e-mail address from the VO stating they had sent a mail demanding for updated bank statement, transcript etc over 60days ago.

9 out of 10 times, this so called “agents” don’t make you fill the form nominating them as your agent. By this am referring to form IMM5476E (use of a representative) and in which case, the only reason e-mails are sent to them is that they have filled in a different e-mail address to what you had on your form before dispatching your documents to CIC and which was subsequently passed to your VO. That is how they come between you and the VO to ensure you pay them their fees before passing all your details to you.

Act as follows:
1.Send a CSE to you VO stating that you are changing your e-mail address to your own personal e-mail address which you have direct access to.
2.If your “agent’s” address is still what is showing on your e-cas as your mailing address, ask for that to be changed to your preferred mailing address as well, even if it is a P.O.Box. Most contact from your V.O will be via e-mail anyways, even though after sending you the e-mail, they still send snail mail to your mailing address
3.In the event you had completed, the form IMM5476E (use of a representative) when you hired this “agent”, complete same form, but this time select to remove him as your representative
4.While you can hope and pray for the best, the only recourse you have is if your file has not been asseessed with document in file at the time they make decision.

I should know. Mine was still showing “in progress” and I was still sending appeal letters, sending documents of by DHL etc. As much as I feel your pain as it opens up a fresh wound for me, the guide is actually clear that the use of an agent gives no advantage and an agent failure or inability to be responsible will not move the VO. Even after they send me a “decision made” letter, I wrote another appeal and asked if the fact that I sent an explanation letter before decision was made should not have been considered by the officer, and the answer was a firm No.

I pray you have positive outcome.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
My forums peoples I am greet all of yous Merry Christmas with the love heart of God and Allah. Unto us a pikin is borns, and joy to the worlds for we King is come. We alls will continuous to rejoice for this Christmas, for the Almighty is kepted us alive till today, wether PR is come or not, we give Baba God glories.

I am wishings you alls a happiness new year, God will pump PRs this new years that we is enters on Wednesday, all forums members who is wait for updates will be receive it IJMN, no parson who is start this journey will get engine knockings, it can be go slows, but you must reach Canada city.

I am part of yous, my Canada city stories is not completeness without mention of this great forums. I was not come since because of some strong things which man sometime is take eyeses experience for lifes :(. Welldone my peoples and thank for ask of me, Oma Gabil, Hakpoguma, Akerekoro, arewaincalgary, yemosa, ekundapsy, Dada-Karma, and my paddy man Jodav3. .

Naija Pikin and OMOGE is greeted all of yous too. thank sir

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
MUFU said:
My forums peoples I am greet all of yous Merry Christmas with the love heart of God and Allah. Unto us a pikin is borns, and joy to the worlds for we King is come. We alls will continuous to rejoice for this Christmas, for the Almighty is kepted us alive till today, wether PR is come or not, we give Baba God glories.

I am wishings you alls a happiness new year, God will pump PRs this new years that we is enters on Wednesday, all forums members who is wait for updates will be receive it IJMN, no parson who is start this journey will get engine knockings, it can be go slows, but you must reach Canada city.

I am part of yous, my Canada city stories is not completeness without mention of this great forums. I was not come since because of some strong things which man sometime is take eyeses experience for lifes :(. Welldone my peoples and thank for ask of me, Oma Gabil, Hakpoguma, Akerekoro, arewaincalgary, yemosa, ekundapsy, Dada-Karma, and my paddy man Jodav3. .

@Pa Mufu....thanks for that broadcast from Canada city....it was well in the waiting.....
@Chief Hakpoguma, see the effect of the handiwork of MIB 29!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
much_mann said:
Let me add my two cents from personal experience as a similar thing cost me such a golden chance in 2012. My “agent” filled a different e-mail in my form sent to CIC in 2010 when the initial application was submitted which was later transferred to VO. All demand for document or communication was sent to this e-mail address. I only found this out when I got a promotion at work, updated my CV and instead of sending to the “agent” , decided to send directly to the VO using the CSE form, filled in my personal e-mail address, phone number, file number etc. I got a reply at my personal e-mail address from the VO stating they had sent a mail demanding for updated bank statement, transcript etc over 60days ago.

9 out of 10 times, this so called “agents” don't make you fill the form nominating them as your agent. By this am referring to form IMM5476E (use of a representative) and in which case, the only reason e-mails are sent to them is that they have filled in a different e-mail address to what you had on your form before dispatching your documents to CIC and which was subsequently passed to your VO. That is how they come between you and the VO to ensure you pay them their fees before passing all your details to you.

Act as follows:
1.Send a CSE to you VO stating that you are changing your e-mail address to your own personal e-mail address which you have direct access to.
2.If your “agent's” address is still what is showing on your e-cas as your mailing address, ask for that to be changed to your preferred mailing address as well, even if it is a P.O.Box. Most contact from your V.O will be via e-mail anyways, even though after sending you the e-mail, they still send snail mail to your mailing address
3.In the event you had completed, the form IMM5476E (use of a representative) when you hired this “agent”, complete same form, but this time select to remove him as your representative
4.While you can hope and pray for the best, the only recourse you have is if your file has not been asseessed with document in file at the time they make decision.

I should know. Mine was still showing “in progress” and I was still sending appeal letters, sending documents of by DHL etc. As much as I feel your pain as it opens up a fresh wound for me, the guide is actually clear that the use of an agent gives no advantage and an agent failure or inability to be responsible will not move the VO. Even after they send me a “decision made” letter, I wrote another appeal and asked if the fact that I sent an explanation letter before decision was made should not have been considered by the officer, and the answer was a firm No.

I pray you have positive outcome.

Wow!!!!
What a grave picture!!! That must have really been heartbreaking......
I think from the light of the above, we need to redirect our prayers for this couple.....that their files should not have come up for review before this case is solved.....
@cute2014....pls, have they commenced the process?

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
ekundapsy said:
@ Pa Mufu....thanks for that broadcast from Canada city....it was well in the waiting.....
@ Chief Hakpoguma, see the effect of the handiwork of MIB 29!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)
Many thanks @ekundapsy for pulling out our Pa Mufu - so delighted his is back for real 8) 8) 8) 8).
That was a superb handiwork of MIB 29!. :'( :'(

cute2014

Dec 29, 2013
Thanks everyone,on behalf of my friend and spouse I say a big thank you for all the advices.You have all been so wonderful.Yes,as of this afternoon the medicals,police certificate and bank draft are all ready for delivery.Much_mann's story sent shivers down my spine,that is so sad.I pray we have a positive story to share with you guys real soon.

nianjian

Star Member
Mar 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Afewgoodmen said:
Hello everyone. I'm a Federal Skilled Worker applicant too. However many of your terms here confuse me.

What is GCMS and BFD?

THANKS.
GCMS means Global Case Management System
BFD means Bring Forward Date

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
cute2014 said:
Thanks everyone,on behalf of my friend and spouse I say a big thank you for all the advices.You have all been so wonderful.Yes,as of this afternoon the medicals,police certificate and bank draft are all ready for delivery.Much_mann's story sent shivers down my spine,that is so sad.I pray we have a positive story to share with you guys real soon.

Thanks for the update, cute2014...that's good.
We will continue to pray for an overall success, amen!!!

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
Hakpoguma said:
Many thanks @ ekundapsy for pulling out our Pa Mufu - so delighted his is back for real 8) 8) 8) 8).
That was a superb handiwork of MIB 29!. :'( :'(

You're always welcome........MIB 29 at your service.. 8) 8) 8)

Afewgoodmen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
22/09/2011
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
08/11/2013 & 31/12/2013 (son)
Med's Done....
13/11/2013 & 08/01/2014 (son)
Interview........
Waived IJMN
Passport Req..
15th January 2014 (But did not get to see it until March 11th 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent 13th March 2014 Visa issued 20 March 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014 by God's Grace!
Speed is of the essence. Acting fast is the best bet.

All the best.

Olamide1

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
13-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2014
LANDED..........
very soon IJN
MUFU said:

pa Mufuses! ;) welcome back! canada city must be very fine that's why you forgot your Naija people :( hope the childrenses and omoge are doing fine.
thank you Ekundapsy for bringing out our own Pa Mufu.
I wish us all a happy and prosperous new year.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
MUFU said:

PA MUFU,

Na you biko! We are glad you are back on the forum. How is Morufu and the other childrenses doing? Have you forgiven him and is he now in Canada City with you? Hope you have received Christmas greetings from Iya Tawa? We deserve to hear some gists fresh from Canada city na. I beg nack us some tory that will cool our thirst as we wait for Canada people to send our updates.

@ All

Happy new year.

wole cash

Star Member
Mar 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2014
It is a pleasure to announce to this wonderful family that I have received my MR today. God has given me an end of the year gift and I pray that he will do it for those of us that are still expectant.

M5

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
10-1-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-11-2013
Interview........
To be waived In Shaa Allah.
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
wole cash said:
It is a pleasure to announce to this wonderful family that I have received my MR today. God has given me an end of the year gift and I pray that he will do it for those of us that are still expectant.
A big and hearty Congratulations Wole cash, i can imagine your relieve! A perfect end of year gift. Wish you God speed in the remainder of the process.