+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
bumpy5ng said:
hello house,
am new to this forum, i would like guidance on how to apply for FSW. pls how can i start this application.

U can start by visiting www.cic.gc.ca.check if your profession fits in any °ƒ the nocs.

cute2014

Dec 29, 2013
Hello house,I am also new in the house.I need an urgent advice for my friend and spouse.They applied for this FSWP and the application was received by CIC in August 11th 2011 under 'Medicine' thru an agent.Just 2 days ago,the agent notified them of the mail from CIC written since Oct 21.The letter was the medical request,RPRF and police Certificate,sent from CIC thru their Accra office.

Their poor excuse was that their company changed their e-mail address so they did not know on time!!!They were so angry with the guy and now currently depressed because the letter said smth like failure to send the requested documents within 60 days of their writing the letter could result in refusal of the application.Its now almost 70 days!!!What are their chances?Any need for covering letter?Anything to improve their chances?Thanks and God bless you.

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
cute2014 said:
Hello house,I am also new in the house.I need an urgent advice for my friend and spouse.They applied for this FSWP and the application was received by CIC in August 11th 2011 under 'Medicine' thru an agent.Just 2 days ago,the agent notified them of the mail from CIC written since Oct 21.The letter was the medical request,RPRF and police Certificate,sent from CIC thru their Accra office.

Their poor excuse was that their company changed their e-mail address so they did not know on time!!!They were so angry with the guy and now currently depressed because the letter said smth like failure to send the requested documents within 60 days of their writing the letter could result in refusal of the application.Its now almost 70 days!!!What are their chances?Any need for covering letter?Anything to improve their chances?Thanks and God bless you.

Hello, cute2014
This is a disaster, to say the least.
It is so sad that a very important issue and life event will be treated with such irresponsibility and unbelievable levity.
But I think that all is not lost. Not yet.
Please, I need you to advice them.
1). They must not despair. They must be courageous, because they need a clear state of mind to proceed if any salvage must be undertaken...
2). They must be ready to act with speed......extreme speed and alacrity. They must be able to put their lives on hold for the next few days to achieve something...
3). They must be ready to spend some money if they are to get any kind of results.
4). They should check their ecas status IMMEDIATELY. And hope it still says 'IN PROCESS'. And I hope in their case, their ecas reflects correctly the state of their application. Because if it says 'DECISION MADE', then, we can only pray for a miracle.

There are a few things to be done.
1). First thing tomorrow morning, they must present themselves at the Consultants and Childrens Practice at 25, Raymond Njoku Street, Ikoyi Lagos, for their Medical tests. They must get there as early as possible to make sure that their tests are done. It will cost 28k each for both of them.
2). Pay the RPRF by obtaining a draft in CAD from GTBank. If they have a domicilliary account in GTBank, that will help. Also better if they have online banking, since this can be requested for online. This can be gotten the following day.
3). They must go across to Alagbon close for their Police certificates which can be gotten the same day.

I EXPECT THAT BY TUESDAY AFTERNOON, ALL THREE MUST BE READY.

4). Write a strongly worded letter to their agent describing the disappointment they have found in them. They must make it very clear that the agent has caused them irrepairable psychological and emotional damage by dashing their hopes of a Canadian life. They must write it very clearly, so that anyone that reads the letter feels the gravity of the pain and despair they are in. They must then demand a written apology from the agent, and that the agent take full responsibility in writing for the whole situation. They must then demand that the agent write also to CIC Canada and Accra visa office to state that the failure was theirs.
This letter to their agent can be written by email, but a copy of the same letter sent by email must also be sent by courier, to ensure delivery of the said mail to the agent. They must follow up this couriered mail to note the date of delivery and the person that signed for the delivery. This way, the agent cannot deny knowledge of the letter.

5). An advance letter must be sent by courier to CIC Canada concerning all that has been mentioned above. Detailed explanation of the events must be written in the letter, and a copy of the letter that has been sent to the agent must also be attached to the courier to CIC.

6). A Case Specific Enquiry (CSE) must also be made to CIC using the usual channel, and all that has been said above explained in the enquiry.

7). The required documents (RPRF draft, Police certificates and receipt of medicals) must be sent to Accra visa office as requested ALONG WITH a copy of the same letter sent to CIC detailing the problem that had ensued.

8). After the agent replies with the said letter stating their ineptitude, copies of the letter must be sent to Accra visa office and CIC Nova Scotia immediately.

9). They must pray to God fervently that all that has been done to yield fruit. It is a very precarious situation, but I believe that things will go well at the end of the day.

All I have written above is purely my opinion, and I have had no experience in such before. I want to enjoin anyone who has had a similar experience to share it on the forum for the benefit of this dear couple.

I want to use this opportunity to say that we should be wary of delays in our processing. I hope that no-one who applied in 2011 is still waiting for Medical Request. Please, if we know anyone on this forum or not, who applied in 2011, but is still waiting for Medical request, pls, kindly enjoin them to check their ecas and also to send a CSE, so that their can be aware of their status.

Pls, let us all say a prayer for this couple in their time of despair, that God will give them the strength and courage to take them thru this time, and for a good ending to this saga.
Our hearts go out to them.....

All ye who still put your trust in Consultants and agents....let this be a warning to you all....BEWARE.....

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
cute2014 said:

This is quite painful to say the least. I will advise they go by ekundapsy's suggestion immediately. I pray it all works out well for them.
I guess it is important we always use CSE whenerver we are in doubt of any matter regarding the status of our application. This is clearly an eye opener to likely damage an Agent or consultant can cause someone.!!!. May God help us all.

cute2014

Dec 29, 2013
Thanks so so much.May God bless u and all that are urs in its entirety.All the above has been noted.They have checked their status which says in progress.Its so painful for my friend,because it was just to avoid this kind of a thing that she makes a lot of incessant calls to the agent for which she almost got labelled as 'alaseju' only for this to happen at the end of the day.Pls,house ur prayers are much coveted here.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
cute2014 said:
Thanks so so much.May God bless u and all that are urs in its entirety.All the above has been noted.They have checked their status which says in progress.Its so painful for my friend,because it was just to avoid this kind of a thing that she makes a lot of incessant calls to the agent for which she almost got labelled as 'alaseju' only for this to happen at the end of the day.Pls,house ur prayers are much coveted here.
Thank God their e-cas is still showing in progress. I got so agitated after reading ur initial post :). May God grant them favour all the way

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
cute2014 said:

Thank God for the ecas status.
Pls, let them proceed as fast as possible. Time is of the essence,
Pls, let the forum know if any help is needed. We are willing to assist in any way possible.
Thanks.

Afewgoodmen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
22/09/2011
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
08/11/2013 & 31/12/2013 (son)
Med's Done....
13/11/2013 & 08/01/2014 (son)
Interview........
Waived IJMN
Passport Req..
15th January 2014 (But did not get to see it until March 11th 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent 13th March 2014 Visa issued 20 March 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014 by God's Grace!
Hello everyone. I'm a Federal Skilled Worker applicant too. However many of your terms here confuse me.

What is GCMS and BFD?

THANKS.

Afewgoodmen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
22/09/2011
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
08/11/2013 & 31/12/2013 (son)
Med's Done....
13/11/2013 & 08/01/2014 (son)
Interview........
Waived IJMN
Passport Req..
15th January 2014 (But did not get to see it until March 11th 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent 13th March 2014 Visa issued 20 March 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014 by God's Grace!
azania1974 said:
DEAR HOUSE,

I BELIEVE GOD FOR LAST MINUTE MIRACLES. OUR GOD CAN WROUGHT WONDERS. IN ACCORD LET US ASK GOD FOR LAST MINUTE MIRACLES THROUGH FASTING ON THE 29TH {SUNDAY}THE POWER OF EXCEEDING GRACE AND THE OVERFLOW WILL MAKE SOME PEOPLE SING A NEW SONG ON THE 30TH AND 31ST . I THEREFORE DECLARE THAT THERE SHALL BE AT LEAST MINIMUM OF 10 MR's AND 10 PPR's COME NEXT WEEK 30TH /31ST 2013 IN JESUS NAME.

PLEASE FOR THOSE BELIEVING AND TRUSTING GOD. PLEASE KINDLY SAY A BIG AMEN.

COLIN

Amen o. I'm hoping on a PPR meself. My Medical exam already done and RPRF paid with USD bank draft.

Wondering how long it's going to take.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
cute2014 said:
Ekundapsy has captioned it well I must reiterate that time is of essence. Please note that even with agent you can ask VO questions by mail directly and they answer particularly when you observe undue delay. Agents most times act as courier of documents only and hence we must not leave our destiny in their hands.

Tell your friend to act fast and send an advance compassionately worded letter to cic even before doing medicals. The letter should get to them before the Meical results and if possible any previous email correspondence with the agent where he told them he is yet to receive MR and current one acknowledging their failure should be added.

All the best
All the best

ROMS

Nov 29, 2013
Hello Forumites.

A belated Merry Christmas from me to you all, i have been AWOL on the forum. Here's wishing you all an overflowing 2014, plenty of successes and good news to celebrate in Jesus name. may the new year favour us all by his grace. Amen

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
tinuadeadebola said:
Ekundapsy has captioned it well I must reiterate that time is of essence. Please note that even with agent you can ask VO questions by mail directly and they answer particularly when you observe undue delay. Agents most times act as courier of documents only and hence we must not leave our destiny in their hands.

Tell your friend to act fast and send an advance compassionately worded letter to cic even before doing medicals. The letter should get to them before the Meical results and if possible any previous email correspondence with the agent where he told them he is yet to receive MR and current one acknowledging their failure should be added.

All the best
All the best

Seconded!
Pls, cute2014, keep us up to date on events as they unfold.
We are praying for them...

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
Afewgoodmen said:
Amen o. I'm hoping on a PPR meself. My Medical exam already done and RPRF paid with USD bank draft.

Wondering how long it's going to take.
Pls, Afewgoodmen......
Hope you've sent a case specific enquiry. Don't just wait for the PPR....we are seeing quite a number of anomalies nowadays, keep abreast of your application ooo..
If it's up to a month since you did your medical, then, it's time to send them that CSE.

TrustingGod

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-10-2013
Med's Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
Passport Req..
19-07-2014
LANDED..........
19 N0v 2014
@B-Jay,ginacom2003.Ekundapsy,many thanks for your help.Big ups

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
tinuadeadebola said:

All the best
All the best
Hope your friends have started taking steps as advised. I ll also suggest you stop using the agent as your representative so all future correspondence will be sent to you.you can get d form from CIC website

What sort °ƒ company changes their correspondence and then forgets the old onemaybe they are no longer lawful to represent people for canadian immigration............just thinking aloud