+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Preferred said:
Congratulations Aijay and GentleAndrew, the Faithful God will grant you speed and favour all the way.

Thanks Preferred.God bless you plenty plenty.

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
Hello to all in the house,compliments of the season: I wish u all the best of the seasonm.May sounds of joy and rejoicing never cease from ur households.

Pls any Noc 3211 applicant in the house?

Tommyhenry

Mar 9, 2013
hi every one in d house.
pls is EMS courier recommended and reliable for sending draft to Canadian embassy in Ghana????
pls I will be expecting your response .

thks tommyhenry .

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
Tommyhenry said:
hi every one in d house.
pls is EMS courier recommended and reliable for sending draft to Canadian embassy in Ghana????

thks tommyhenry .
[/quote

À mon avis,
RELIABLE -- YES
RECOMMENDED -- NO.

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Included with initial application
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Tommyhenry said:
hi every one in d house.

thks tommyhenry .
I can only recommend DHL as I sent my bank draft for RPRF thru them and they also helped to pickup my PRV...
You need to be positive about it and follow them through the process by calling them from time to time and tracking it online, that was all I did and everything was a smooth sailing!

Shoga

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
AOR Received.
28-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
16-11-13
Passport Req..
13/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/2014
I'll recommend FedEx, DHL and UPS

eshin

Dec 21, 2013
Dear all, am happy to be part of forum and for those who av applied I pray to God that u will all wat u looking for very soon. am new here and i want to submit my application as soon as possible. kindly advise on how to go about dis.. am a qualified to apply for FSW with the following?

Education Bsc Geology, (project management-professional)
Work experience 6 years
Age 32 yrs
IELTS nil is this required?
French Nil
family yes

kindly advise on steps to take to submit as soon as possible.......am not here to draw u back but help...thank you.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
eshin said:
Dear all, am happy to be part of forum and for those who av applied I pray to God that u will all wat u looking for very soon. am new here and i want to submit my application as soon as possible. kindly advise on how to go about dis.. am a qualified to apply for FSW with the following?

Education Bsc Geology, (project management-professional)
Work experience 6 years
Age 32 yrs
IELTS nil is this required?
French Nil
family yes

kindly advise on steps to take to submit as soon as possible.......am not here to draw u back but help...thank you.
Welcome. To start with you should know under what occupation classification you are eligible to apply. Or if your experience is among the 24 available NOCs for this year's FSW. Secondly find out if your NOC is not filled already as only 300 space is available under each NOC. Thirdly you must do a credential assement of your certificates BSc and or MSc if you studied outside Canada. Fortly you must take the Language test in English and score not less than 6.0 in all the tests. That is speaking, listening etc. Have all other documents as required. Then apply. Can't send you any link cause I am typing with my phone.

PLEASE READ THE FAQ IN THE FOOT NOTE ON MY POSTS

azania1974

Jan 30, 2013
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-03-2011
Nomination.....
10-11-2010
AOR Received.
13-01-2011
IELTS Request
Not Requested
File Transfer...
Nill
Med's Request
08-10-2013
Med's Done....
10-10-2013
Interview........
ECAS : Medical Recieved 07-11-2013
Passport Req..
03-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2014
LANDED..........
SOON BY GODS GRACE
HELLO HOUSE

I just want to make this enquiry.I m a provincial nominee ans I was suggesting holding just $6000 and keeping the remaining $6000 in my firstbank Mastercard card then on getting to port of entry. do u think they will accept such because i will present the card account with the $6000cash at the entry port as proof of funds . if they want to verify, its okay for me and my wife? Can someone in the house please assist me ??

Can this work?

Colin

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
azania1974 said:
HELLO HOUSE

I just want to make this enquiry.I m a provincial nominee ans I was suggesting holding just $6000 and keeping the remaining $6000 in my firstbank Mastercard card then on getting to port of entry. do u think they will accept such because i will present the card account with the $6000cash at the entry port as proof of funds . if they want to verify, its okay for me and my wife? Can someone in the house please assist me ??

Can this work?

Colin
Those who have landed can tell better but from my experience in this forum and other blogs, this has never been a problem. Am sure you will be just fine.

sogood

Star Member
Jan 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
19-04-2012
Passport Req..
22-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
Floxzy said:
Those who have landed can tell better but from my experience in this forum and other blogs, this has never been a problem. Am sure you will be just fine.
We need to get the issue straight.
Nobody is interested in your money, the amount stated as part of requirement is based on research of what you might need before you get an job and finally settle down.
On arrival you will have to pay rent(Minimum$1000) feeding and transportation and other expense.
In addition, you must open an account and build a credit profile which you cannot use using a GTB Master card.
Your credit profile is very important here which you will find out on arrival.
The bottom line is pray and make up your mind before coming and the Lord will lead you.
Good luck

All-Wise

Sep 2, 2012
donwin4real said:
I can only recommend DHL as I sent my bank draft for RPRF thru them and they also helped to pickup my PRV...
You need to be positive about it and follow them through the process by calling them from time to time and tracking it online, that was all I did and everything was a smooth sailing!
Hello Downforreal, please, how many days or weeks did it take Accra to return your passport with visa and COPR through DHL after it was safely delivered to them by same DHL?
Wish everyone best of luck as we expect updates from Accra.

opk2much

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
27-10-2010
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
February 24th, 2013
B-jay said:
HELLO HOUSE.

HMMM. ACCRA JUST SURPRISED ME LESS THAN 30 min ago with XMASS GIFT OOOOO.

PPR! PPR!! PPR!!!. HELP ME PRAISE GOD OH. HE IS NEVER LATE.HE WILL NOT BE LATE FOR YOU ALL TOO IJN.

TO ALL EXPECTING,KEEP HANGING ON.YOU WILL GET YOURS SOON TOO.

....TO ALL EXPECTING UPDATE/S,AM WAITING TO CELEBRATE WITH YOU ALL SOOOOOOON.

BEST WISHES AND COMPLIMENTS TO EVERYONE IN THIS WONDERFUL HOUSE.

CHEERS

B-JAY
Congrats B-Jay on your PPR! What a lovely christmas gift from Accra

azania1974

Jan 30, 2013
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-03-2011
Nomination.....
10-11-2010
AOR Received.
13-01-2011
IELTS Request
Not Requested
File Transfer...
Nill
Med's Request
08-10-2013
Med's Done....
10-10-2013
Interview........
ECAS : Medical Recieved 07-11-2013
Passport Req..
03-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2014
LANDED..........
SOON BY GODS GRACE
Hello ,

I M BEEN MISUNDERSTOOD HERE. I SAID CAN I LOAD THE THE FINANCIAL REQUIREMENT OF $12000 TO MY FIRST BANK MASTERCARD AND PROVIDE THIS AT THE PORT OF ENTRY UPON IMMIGRATING TO CANADA OR I HOLD THE $12000 CASH ALONG? I WANT THOSE WITH PORT ARRIVAL EXPERIENCE TO PLEASE ASSIST ME HERE. IS THE PLASTIC CARD AN ACCEPTABLE METHOD TO PROVE THE FUNDS AS THIS CAN BE VERIFIED IF THEY IMMIGRATION OFFICERS WANT TO.....

COLIN

POLESTAR1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 05-07-2011
AOR Received.
+ Additional doc Requested: 25-08-2011
File Transfer...
05-08-2011
Med's Request
18-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-04-2013
Passport Req..
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
It could be likened to the triumphant entry into Jerusalem. Just the way that particular entry into Jerusalem was spectacular than the previous, so also was this entry to Canada for me.

The triumphant entry of the Lord was done with him riding on an Ass; mine was done through the airport as against my previous entries which were through the land borders from the US.

The Lord entered into Jerusalem with him being acknowledged as the Messiah and the king, my entry was as a Permanent Residence as against the previous visits a just tourist.

Christ previous visits to Jerusalem will probably be with just his disciples but the triumphant entry was with mammoth crowd. I was a lone traveler on my previous entries but this time around, the entry was with my whole family.

You will sure agree with me that it was a glorious entry.

The journey was on Ethiopian airline, the flight was for 1.35 pm on Monday 16th Dec. 2013. The check-in process was seamless with the usual “do Christmas for us” by the officers.

The first lap of the journey was for 5 hours 10 minutes to Addis Ababa and the meal on board was okay, the flight entertainment system was also nice with something to interest every one. Nigerian movies, cartoon for the kids etc. My kids had a field day with the games.

The stopover was for just 1 hour 55 minutes. This was one of the deciding considerations for choosing the airline. The journey continued at 10.40pm Addis Ababa time for another 6 hours 10 minutes stopping at Rome, Italy for 1 hour for refueling and change of Crew.

The last lap of the trip and the longest was for about 9.30 minutes arriving Pearson International airport, Toronto at about 8.00 am local time. Though the total flying time was about 22 hours, I and my family landed with strength and vigor, we had enough sleep during the flight.

My first action upon landing was to quickly use my wife's MTN BB phone which automatically picked Rogers wireless to log into my account to check that the part of the POF which was in the account is still intact. And then I made my Naira Mastercard to be within reach in case there's need to confirm at the point of entry.

We proceeded to the Canada Border Service Agents and told them that we are Permanent Residents that are just landing, our international passports were requested and after checking and scanning they were handed back to me and we were referred to another section for the proper landing process.

The queue at the next section was short and in about 10 minutes it was our turn. The whole process was very fast about 30minutes in all, before we knew what was happening we found ourselves in the arrival hall, we had to go back to one of the Canada Border Service Agents to confirm if that was all and she said yes. I and my wife had to start arguing with ourselves that the landing process couldn't have been concluded that fast. But we went back to give them our list of goods to follow, though no goods will likely follow.

No one asked us about fund, no one even asked for what we have in our bags. In fact the Lady that attended to us asked us to take a seat while she signs the COPRs and conclude the whole process.

At the point of claiming our baggage, we had to get trolleys with 2 CAD per trolley, since I was not having any CAD on me, I had to withdraw from the Travelex ATM at the baggage reclaim area. I latter realized that the conversion rate of N161.37 to a CAD that I got from the Travelex ATM at the airport was higher than the ones that belong to banks. My subsequent withdrawals and purchases on the POS with my Naira Master cards were converted at rates between N152 to N154 to a CAD. So note that you'll get better rates on banks ATMs outside the airport.

Other processes have been seamless as well, we now have SIN numbers, we have opened accounts and apply for credit cards. I have also gotten a telephone line.

Pa Seglad and Ma Seglad have been so so wonderful, taking us to all the places we need to be and giving all the required direction even with their very tight schedule. I was just wondering how we would have been able to cope without them, not with the very chilling weather. I pray that the Lord will continue to uphold them.

Walking out of the airport last Tuesday into the cold morning, I watched as my daughter scooped snow with her hand in excitement saying she wanted to make snowman. I felt exited too, but not as a result of the snow but because of our new status: Permanent Residents. I flashed my mind to 2009 when I conceived this vision and then remembered the words of Prophet Habakkuk in chapter 3 of his book which says:

“Write the vision
And make it plain on tablets,
That he may run who reads it.
For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come,
It will not tarry.

Reactions: Niyiid