+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
Busy B said:
I congratulate all my wonderful people that had updates, and to those still expecting, I want to encourage you to keep the hope alive because it's worth it.

The Lord's promise for me and my dream of over 24 years eventually came to past on the 12th of December, 2013 when I historically landed in the world best country as a Permanent Resident/Citizen.

I left Lagos on Wednesday nite, 20:45 Naija time with two of my daughters (Personal Assistants Admin & Operations) with Etihad airline. We got to Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirate Capital) 2:15am Naija time/7am UAE time (6hrs 30mins flight), we had a waiting time of 3hrs 25mins. Our flight to Toronto took off from Abu Dhabi 10:25am UAE local time, we were in the air for 13 hours 11mins, we finally landed 3:45pm Toronto time. My heap of luggages were like that of "Coming to America", thank God the whole family did not come at once the rest member of my family will be coming next week with 13 luggages lol, all together we had 6 extra luggages.

We headed straight to the immigration section where our documents were verified, the immigration officer asked how much I had on me, I told her the $s I had and the rest in my naira account which she noted on my declaration form given to us in the plane to fill when we were almost landing. As immigrants, we were directed to another Immigration Officer who checked our passports, cancelled the visa page, collected the COPR forms and told us to expect our PR Cards in 6 weeks time. We also had our Social Insurance Number (SIN) the same day. After collecting our luggages, the Custom Officer we met asked of the contents, he asked if we had meat, chicken and wood related items, he also asked how much I was holding after which he told us welcome to Canada. At the end, after leaving Nigeria for 23 hrs 45mins we finally stepped on soil of the much coveted Canada city as Permanent Residents/Citizens to the Glory of GOD. Toronto airport weather is very deceitful because it was highly regulated, by the time we eventually stepped out of the airport, low and behold we had -8 degrees cold waiting for us, it was not funny at all. I am presently in the snow having a full day, my people this is a place to behold. As early as 4:45pm it is already getting dark, don't let me give you the whole gist. The long distance between Canada and Nigeria shows the great wide difference between the two countries.

To all reading my story, everybody will read your own story too in Jesus Name, no matter how long the wait, when God moves, as a living testimony I am telling you it's always worth the wait. The Lord will give you reasons to rejoice this season and time in Jesus Unfailing Matchless Name, Amen.

May our God bless our very own Ma Ig, we will all rejoice with you soonest in Jesus Name, Amen. I hand over the baton to the likes of the great Ikemba, Gabil, Polestar1 and et al, fret not the Lord had gone ahead of you all because the coast is clear.

Busy-Bee

A big congratulations to you and family. I wish you all a prosperous integration..

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Aijaynwoke said:
I give the Almighty God all honour and Adoration. Thank you Holy Father. I just receieved our PER few mins ago. Congratulation to all with different updates and may the good Lord grant each and everyone of us our heart desires. BRAVO! Busy-Bee We are right behind you.
Congratulations.

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
GENTLEANDREW said:
Godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd,i just received my PER.
Congratulations...

taymos

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.15th. 2012.
Nomination.....
Oct.,14th,2012
AOR Received.
April 19th,2013
IELTS Request
May 12th, 2012
File Transfer...
April 22nd, 2013
Med's Request
May 20th, 2013.
Med's Done....
June 3rd, 2013.
Interview........
E-cas Medicals received, 5th July, 2013
Passport Req..
3rd Sept., 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
10th Sept., 2013
LANDED..........
3rd Oct., 2013
tangowisky said:
Congratulations.
Hi,
Congratulations, God will make a way where there is no way for you.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
GENTLEANDREW said:
Godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd,i just received my PER.
Congratulations GentleAndrew. That's a game changer for you. Told you to expect it.

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
@ ginacom2003, PM replied.

@ tangowisky congrats in advance. Why? I don't know but your joy is coming.

Busy-Bee

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
Busy B said:
My brother, the had been so awesome to me. The weather had been challenging whenever I need to move around, thank God for my host that had been there for me. I saw an accommodation I fell in love with yesterday and made up my mind in getting it, after paying for it, I was told I couldn't have it. To my surprise I was give a much more bigger apartment at the price of the former one. Indeed The Lord had come ahead of me, merely favoured.

Busy-Bee

Hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm Busy Bee.....
How could you say 'merely' favoured??? Pls, change that to AWESOMELY favoured!!!!
I'm so happy to read that from you......it's posts like yours that make me want to just dump everything and appear in Toronto immediately!!
God's immense favour that has brought you thus far, will continue to abundantly increase on you. AMEN!!!!!!

bishop

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
ekundapsy said:
Hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm Busy Bee.....
How could you say 'merely' favoured??? Pls, change that to AWESOMELY favoured!!!!
I'm so happy to read that from you......it's posts like yours that make me want to just dump everything and appear in Toronto immediately!!
God's immense favour that has brought you thus far, will continue to abundantly increase on you. AMEN!!!!!!

@Busy Bee - i share the same sentiments as @Ekundapsy. Congratulations on the strides taken so far - this is just the beginning!

M5

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
10-1-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-11-2013
Interview........
To be waived In Shaa Allah.
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Congrats Busy-Bee on your safe landing and the awesome favour God has blessed you with. I pray such favour never cease over you and each of us, Ameen.

@ Gentle Andrew, Congrats on your PER, I can imagine your relieve ;D, now is time to relax, start planning and pray for God speed in the remaining process.

@ d house, I hail o! Hope your enjoying the harmattan :D.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
Omo Naija said:
Another chance for Guys who have missed this year's FSW due to CAP filled :

IMMIGRATION UPDATE: New list of eligibility criteria for Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program.

Read below :

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/application-guide-for-the-international-skilled-workers-category.
Thanks for your thoughtfulness.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
GENTLEANDREW said:
Congrats on your PER. Now you can sit back and take a cup of coffee.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
jodav3 said:
Should we conclude Accra is on Annual Vacation!! I can't understand the rationale for this absolute inactivity!! This time last year, there were several announcements of updates on this forum. Accra, may we know why this is happening?
I think it is safe to conclude, and then give them 2-3weeks from now. Reason being that next Wednesday is Xmas and the following, New Yr.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
Aijaynwoke said:
I give the Almighty God all honour and Adoration. Thank you Holy Father. I just receieved our PER few mins ago. Congratulation to all with different updates and may the good Lord grant each and everyone of us our heart desires. BRAVO! Busy-Bee We are right behind you.
Congratulations on your PER, Such a nice year-end for you.

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
kolemm said:
Congratulations on your PER, Such a nice year-end for you.
Thanks Koleman. Pls how do I know if our file has been transfered to Accra. Our passports will expire in May 2014 and we intend to renew it in Febuary 2014. Do I have to send the photocopies once there are ready together with our POF bcos we used Pension, Landed property and our savings account as POF. Can I also send it if we have the complete amount in our account even if Accra has not requested for it. Can we as well send our son's US passport photocopy, we did not send it with the initial application. Anyone response will be highly appreciated. Thanks, IJ.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
Aijaynwoke said:
Thanks Koleman. Pls how do I know if our file has been transfered to Accra. Our passports will expire in May 2014 and we intend to renew it in Febuary 2014. Do I have to send the photocopies once there are ready together with our POF bcos we used Pension, Landed property and our savings account as POF. Can I also send it if we have the complete amount in our account even if Accra has not requested for it. Can we as well send our son's US passport photocopy, we did not send it with the initial application. Anyone response will be highly appreciated. Thanks, IJ.
Pls how do I know if our file has been transfered to Accra - Your PER should state that your application will be forwarded to a visa office. The exact date it will land in ACCRA, you're not likely going to know, as you wont be updated on this, but you may have a valid assumption that 1 month after PER, Your file is in ACCRA.
Our passports will expire in May 2014 and we intend to renew it in Febuary 2014. -You are free to delay the renewal of your passport, if you wish, till you receive MR or Till it expires - Whichever comes first. Except you have personal reasons for renewal. Again sending the copies of your renewed passport is not necessary at this time.
Can I also send it if we have the complete amount in our account even if Accra has not requested for it. - You may not send what has not been requested for.
Can we as well send our son's US passport photocopy, we did not send it with the initial application. - I am not clear on this, As you are expected to have included your son's passport number and other info in your application. Is it that your son's info with which you applied was based on his Nigerian passport?