+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

ROMS

Nov 29, 2013
Busy B said:
Nope, I operate a current account with a master card with First Bant and got my full PTA.

@ ekundapsy,I had $ 16,000 cash on me and no one asked if I had cash on me although I kept it in my hand luggage and while they physically checked they found no cash on me. With all you have enumerated I strongly believe you will have a seamless landing experience. Above all fret not The Lord had gone ahead of you to Glorify Himself because it's all about HIM.

Busy-Bee

thats strange because when i was going for summer in august, the adeola odeku vi branch refused to sell PTA to me except my master card was cancelled. i guess maybe you were lucky in the branch you got yours from

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
ROMS said:
thats strange because when i was going for summer in august, the adeola odeku vi branch refused to sell PTA to me except my master card was cancelled. i guess maybe you were lucky in the branch you got yours from
Just highly favoured.

Busy-Bee

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Busy B said:
Just highly favoured.

Busy-Bee

Is your ability to check your status on line using UCI and finding your information there a sign that your payment has been accepted?

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Should we conclude Accra is on Annual Vacation!! I can't understand the rationale for this absolute inactivity!! This time last year, there were several announcements of updates on this forum. Accra, may we know why this is happening?

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
GENTLEANDREW said:
Is your ability to check your status on line using UCI and finding your information there a sign that your payment has been accepted?
I don't really understand your question. Which payment are you referring to, although my status shows application completed.

Busy-Bee

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Busy B said:
I don't really understand your question. Which payment are you referring to, although my status shows application completed.

Busy-Bee

The first payment before PER•

Anvaller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
jodav3 said:
Should we conclude Accra is on Annual Vacation!! I can't understand the rationale for this absolute inactivity!! This time last year, there were several announcements of updates on this forum. Accra, may we know why this is happening?
I want to believe that majority of the Visa Officers have gone home for xmas break. Most will naturally want to take a short break combined with the xmas break in order to spend longer time with family/friends. I foresaw a slow down in December due to this reason so I am not surprised. They had a hefty load of backlogs to deal with this time last year than they currently have and it might be the reason why they stayed very busy last year even in December.

I personally am already looking at January unless something miraculous unfolds between now and then. U would observe that this December dormancy seems to span across other VOs.

U know one thing that I am sure about with my processing? The desired happy ending is rapidly impending.

I wish u all the same.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Another chance for Guys who have missed this year's FSW due to CAP filled :

IMMIGRATION UPDATE: New list of eligibility criteria for Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program.

Read below :

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/application-guide-for-the-international-skilled-workers-category.

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Guys pls I have a question on behalf of a friend. A May applicant for FSW2013. He has had an emergency and has had to use up more than half of the funds he had in his account, the same account he used to show proof of funds. He wants to know if Accra asks for POF after CIC has issued PER or if they simply issue MR without POF. Also, if they do ask, he wants to know if a simple bank letter stating account balance would be enough or do they ask for detailed bank statements for a particular duration.

Congrats to the guys who recently got their CC charged and those that got PER. Enjoy the moment, you deserve it. I am praying for mine and its in the pipeline IJN.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nanonye said:
Guys pls I have a question on behalf of a friend. A May applicant for FSW2013. He has had an emergency and has had to use up more than half of the funds he had in his account, the same account he used to show proof of funds. He wants to know if Accra asks for POF after CIC has issued PER or if they simply issue MR without POF. Also, if they do ask, he wants to know if a simple bank letter stating account balance would be enough or do they ask for detailed bank statements for a particular duration.

Congrats to the guys who recently got their CC charged and those that got PER. Enjoy the moment, you deserve it. I am praying for mine and its in the pipeline IJN.

Godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd,i just received my PER.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Gentleandrew,

Congrats brother. The journey has just begun. May it not be as long as ours! ;)

bishop

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
GENTLEANDREW said:
congratulations - what a way to end the year!

Godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd,i just received my PER.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Congrats bro.... I hope you will keep your mind at peace from now on as to whether your application was received or not.

Now is the time that you require "divine patience" as you will get to appreciate this forum now, because from my 3 years on this forum, I've observed that it is less than 10% of the current forumites that will still post here after they have received their visa and landed in Canada.

We have now handed over the baton to 2013 applicants. Bonne chance !

All the best brother.

GENTLEANDREW said:

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application