+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
Busy B said:
I congratulate all my wonderful people that had updates, and to those still expecting, I want to encourage you to keep the hope alive because it's worth it.

The Lord's promise for me and my dream of over 24 years eventually came to past on the 12th of December, 2013 when I historically landed in the world best country as a Permanent Resident/Citizen.

I left Lagos on Wednesday nite, 20:45 Naija time with two of my daughters (Personal Assistants Admin & Operations) with Etihad airline. We got to Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirate Capital) 2:15am Naija time/7am UAE time (6hrs 30mins flight), we had a waiting time of 3hrs 25mins. Our flight to Toronto took off from Abu Dhabi 10:25am UAE local time, we were in the air for 13 hours 11mins, we finally landed 3:45pm Toronto time. My heap of luggages were like that of "Coming to America", thank God the whole family did not come at once the rest member of my family will be coming next week with 13 luggages lol, all together we had 6 extra luggages.

We headed straight to the immigration section where our documents were verified, the immigration officer asked how much I had on me, I told her the $s I had and the rest in my naira account which she noted on my declaration form given to us in the plane to fill when we were almost landing. As immigrants, we were directed to another Immigration Officer who checked our passports, cancelled the visa page, collected the COPR forms and told us to expect our PR Cards in 6 weeks time. We also had our Social Insurance Number (SIN) the same day. After collecting our luggages, the Custom Officer we met asked of the contents, he asked if we had meat, chicken and wood related items, he also asked how much I was holding after which he told us welcome to Canada. At the end, after leaving Nigeria for 23 hrs 45mins we finally stepped on soil of the much coveted Canada city as Permanent Residents/Citizens to the Glory of GOD. Toronto airport weather is very deceitful because it was highly regulated, by the time we eventually stepped out of the airport, low and behold we had -8 degrees cold waiting for us, it was not funny at all. I am presently in the snow having a full day, my people this is a place to behold. As early as 4:45pm it is already getting dark, don't let me give you the whole gist. The long distance between Canada and Nigeria shows the great wide difference between the two countries.

To all reading my story, everybody will read your own story too in Jesus Name, no matter how long the wait, when God moves, as a living testimony I am telling you it's always worth the wait. The Lord will give you reasons to rejoice this season and time in Jesus Unfailing Matchless Name, Amen.

May our God bless our very own Ma Ig, we will all rejoice with you soonest in Jesus Name, Amen. I hand over the baton to the likes of the great Ikemba, Gabil, Polestar1 and et al, fret not the Lord had gone ahead of you all because the coast is clear.

Busy-Bee

Congratulations, Busy B......
I'm so happy for you. I can see the smile on your face as you stand in awe of a dream come true......
Congratulations on achieving a white Christmas..... I guess the sheer temperature drop compared to your Nigerian experience must be an initial challenge you're dealing with right now......don't worry, next time you come to Nigeria, you wouldn't believe the heat and humidity you've put up with in those years......lol
Pls, I have a little question concerning the proof of funds experience at the airport. Did you carry the whole POF for the family in USD and told them there was more in the Nigerian account as extra, or did you carry just a part and told them the rest was in Nigeria? I want to know.....thanks

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
ekundapsy said:
Congratulations, Busy B......
I'm so happy for you. I can see the smile on your face as you stand in awe of a dream come true......
Congratulations on achieving a white Christmas..... I guess the sheer temperature drop compared to your Nigerian experience must be an initial challenge you're dealing with right now......don't worry, next time you come to Nigeria, you wouldn't believe the heat and humidity you've put up with in those years......lol
Pls, I have a little question concerning the proof of funds experience at the airport. Did you carry the whole POF for the family in USD and told them there was more in the Nigerian account as extra, or did you carry just a part and told them the rest was in Nigeria? I want to know.....thanks
I appreciate everyone who had congratulated me and also those whose congratulatory message will follow later. I pray the sound of rejoicing will not cease in our amiable forum in Jesus Name, Amen. To those hanging on, it's really worth the wait, our dreams will come to past in His time in Jesus Name, Amen.

@ ekundapsy, I came to Canada with 3/4 of the US dollars required of my family size, the rest money was in my Nigerian naira account which was not verified, I was not asked of my naira account bank statement I went with. Just declare it as it is and do not panic, remember the immigrant/custom officers are trained psychologists once they see you jettery, they want to verify your claims. Above all be prayerful as you land with the ever favor of God, our Unfailing Lord that had seen everyone through to this stage will grant you all seamless landing/entry, the officers that will be hindrances to your entry will not be on duty the day you are landing in Jesus Name, Amen.

Busy-Bee

M5

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
10-1-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-11-2013
Interview........
To be waived In Shaa Allah.
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Congrats Busy-B, and plenty Ameen to your prayers. May Canada favour you and yours by God grace.

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Included with initial application
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Busy B said:
I congratulate all my wonderful people that had updates, and to those still expecting, I want to encourage you to keep the hope alive because it's worth it.

The Lord's promise for me and my dream of over 24 years eventually came to past on the 12th of December, 2013 when I historically landed in the world best country as a Permanent Resident/Citizen.

I left Lagos on Wednesday nite, 20:45 Naija time with two of my daughters (Personal Assistants Admin & Operations) with Etihad airline. We got to Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirate Capital) 2:15am Naija time/7am UAE time (6hrs 30mins flight), we had a waiting time of 3hrs 25mins. Our flight to Toronto took off from Abu Dhabi 10:25am UAE local time, we were in the air for 13 hours 11mins, we finally landed 3:45pm Toronto time. My heap of luggages were like that of "Coming to America", thank God the whole family did not come at once the rest member of my family will be coming next week with 13 luggages lol, all together we had 6 extra luggages.

We headed straight to the immigration section where our documents were verified, the immigration officer asked how much I had on me, I told her the $s I had and the rest in my naira account which she noted on my declaration form given to us in the plane to fill when we were almost landing. As immigrants, we were directed to another Immigration Officer who checked our passports, cancelled the visa page, collected the COPR forms and told us to expect our PR Cards in 6 weeks time. We also had our Social Insurance Number (SIN) the same day. After collecting our luggages, the Custom Officer we met asked of the contents, he asked if we had meat, chicken and wood related items, he also asked how much I was holding after which he told us welcome to Canada. At the end, after leaving Nigeria for 23 hrs 45mins we finally stepped on soil of the much coveted Canada city as Permanent Residents/Citizens to the Glory of GOD. Toronto airport weather is very deceitful because it was highly regulated, by the time we eventually stepped out of the airport, low and behold we had -8 degrees cold waiting for us, it was not funny at all. I am presently in the snow having a full day, my people this is a place to behold. As early as 4:45pm it is already getting dark, don't let me give you the whole gist. The long distance between Canada and Nigeria shows the great wide difference between the two countries.

To all reading my story, everybody will read your own story too in Jesus Name, no matter how long the wait, when God moves, as a living testimony I am telling you it's always worth the wait. The Lord will give you reasons to rejoice this season and time in Jesus Unfailing Matchless Name, Amen.

May our God bless our very own Ma Ig, we will all rejoice with you soonest in Jesus Name, Amen. I hand over the baton to the likes of the great Ikemba, Gabil, Polestar1 and et al, fret not the Lord had gone ahead of you all because the coast is clear.

Busy-Bee
Nice Landing update Busy B!
I wish you all your heart desire in your newly found dream country..
Accept my BIG and Hearty Congratulations!!
We'll follow suit asap and come back with a Landing update as good as yours/even better by His Grace

Best of luck!!!

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Included with initial application
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Busy B said:
I appreciate everyone who had congratulated me and also those whose congratulatory message will follow later. I pray the sound of rejoicing will not cease in our amiable forum in Jesus Name, Amen. To those hanging on, it's really worth the wait, our dreams will come to past in His time in Jesus Name, Amen.

@ ekundapsy, I came to Canada with 3/4 of the US dollars required of my family size, the rest money was in my Nigerian naira account which was not verified, I was not asked of my naira account bank statement I went with. Just declare it as it is and do not panic, remember the immigrant/custom officers are trained psychologists once they see you jettery, they want to verify your claims. Above all be prayerful as you land with the ever favor of God, our Unfailing Lord that had seen everyone through to this stage will grant you all seamless landing/entry, the officers that will be hindrances to your entry will not be on duty the day you are landing in Jesus Name, Amen.

Busy-Bee
This is a wonderful clarification here Busy B! as a lot of people have been worrying a lot concerning the Landing POF if to come with it in full or not...

I have a friend who's damn too concerned about it; hope he's reading this now

God bless & +1 for you

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Busy B said:

Busy-Bee

Thank God for you Busy Bee.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Hello Busy Bee,

So delighted you arrived safely with your 2 personal assistants - lol.
God will make the rest of the family still about to land, have a safe + pleasant trip for them in Jesus name, Amen.

I have said Amen to all your prayers on us all . So happy that, your life's long dream has finally come to past, after 24 years - To God be the glory.

I guess you could see the difference now between the two countries - like you said, it is really worth the wait.

We are believing God for our own time too in Jesus name, Amen.

May your new Country - Canada favour you and yours in Jesus name, Amen.

Once more, please accept my congratulations!!!!. Wish you the best as you settle down to this lovely Country, Canada,

Cheers, HAA

Olamide1

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
13-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2014
LANDED..........
very soon IJN
@busy bee
congratulations! may God favour you in your new land. cheers.

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
Busy Bee congratulations and may God establish you in your new country.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Congratulations Busy bee.

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
Congratulations busy bee, God's divine blessings, favour and protection will never cease in your life and that of your family IJN, Amen. We will join you all soon.

sogood

Star Member
Jan 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
19-04-2012
Passport Req..
22-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
Busy B said:

Busy-Bee

Congrats on your landing.
The question is why leaving the money back at naija when you need the money here .(You will eventually transfer the money before you get a job).
You equally put the dream of 23 years at risk knowing that it is part of the landing requirement.
If you don't have the money, then you can take that 50/50 chance.
Good luck.

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
@ Sogood, the exchange rate as the time I left Nigeria was killing (172.5), so I came with my PTA and left the rest money in my Nigerian naira account. Ever since I landed I have been withdrawing from my naira account with my master card at a much more cheaper official rate of 159.6, "Wisdom is profitable to direct".

Busy-Bee

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
we are our way by God's grace

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Busy B said:
@ Sogood, the exchange rate as the time I left Nigeria was killing (172.5), so I came with my PTA and left the rest money in my Nigerian naira account. Ever since I landed I have been withdrawing from my naira account with my master card at a much more cheaper official rate of 159.6, "Wisdom is profitable to direct".

Busy-Bee
real cool information there, noted.