+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

vmaac

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted during application
Med's Request
28-11-2013& 23-04-2014 (baby)
Med's Done....
29-11-2013 & 24-04-2014 (baby)
Interview........
14-08-2013 For Sponsor and 15-08-2013 I was interviewed
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon...
LANDED..........
Almost here...
fatenny said:
Amen oh,this week was just THERE! We trust God 4 great news this coming week.
This week was not totally quite o.. Praise God for my family our ecas status just changed to MEDICALS RECEIVED!!

Praise God..

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
vmaac said:
This week was not totally quite o.. Praise God for my family our ecas status just changed to MEDICALS RECEIVED!!

Praise God..
I praise God for your family.

DyDx

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Naija
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2010
Med's Request
06/06/2013
Med's Done....
15/06/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2013
LANDED..........
May 2014
vmaac said:

Praise God..
@vmaac, Congratulations! We shall keep giving God Enlarged Praise. @ All, it's our season of good tidying, peace and joy. More positive updates are underway.
DyDx

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
Olamide1 said:
whao! this house is so quiet. May God let sounds of joy and laughter erupt in this house soon. happy weekend my peeps!
Could it be that AVO is beginning to round up activities and close for the year? - Just thinking aloud. Not even sure if they're entitled to X-mas break ---lol.

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
DyDx said:
@ vmaac, Congratulations! We shall keep giving God Enlarged Praise. @ All, it's our season of good tidying, peace and joy. More positive updates are underway.
DyDx

AMEN and AMEN! I am still waiting for PER, sept 23 GTB could not verify if my DD is chared or not. Can someone pls tell me how do I go about that?

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
vmaac said:

Praise God..

God be praised, congrats!

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
Aijaynwoke said:
AMEN and AMEN! I am still waiting for PER, sept 23 GTB could not verify if my DD is chared or not. Can someone pls tell me how do I go about that?
All things been equal, PER should get to u soon!

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
I congratulate all my wonderful people that had updates, and to those still expecting, I want to encourage you to keep the hope alive because it's worth it.

The Lord's promise for me and my dream of over 24 years eventually came to past on the 12th of December, 2013 when I historically landed in the world best country as a Permanent Resident/Citizen.

I left Lagos on Wednesday nite, 20:45 Naija time with two of my daughters (Personal Assistants Admin & Operations) with Etihad airline. We got to Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirate Capital) 2:15am Naija time/7am UAE time (6hrs 30mins flight), we had a waiting time of 3hrs 25mins. Our flight to Toronto took off from Abu Dhabi 10:25am UAE local time, we were in the air for 13 hours 11mins, we finally landed 3:45pm Toronto time. My heap of luggages were like that of "Coming to America", thank God the whole family did not come at once the rest member of my family will be coming next week with 13 luggages lol, all together we had 6 extra luggages.

We headed straight to the immigration section where our documents were verified, the immigration officer asked how much I had on me, I told her the $s I had and the rest in my naira account which she noted on my declaration form given to us in the plane to fill when we were almost landing. As immigrants, we were directed to another Immigration Officer who checked our passports, cancelled the visa page, collected the COPR forms and told us to expect our PR Cards in 6 weeks time. We also had our Social Insurance Number (SIN) the same day. After collecting our luggages, the Custom Officer we met asked of the contents, he asked if we had meat, chicken and wood related items, he also asked how much I was holding after which he told us welcome to Canada. At the end, after leaving Nigeria for 23 hrs 45mins we finally stepped on soil of the much coveted Canada city as Permanent Residents/Citizens to the Glory of GOD. Toronto airport weather is very deceitful because it was highly regulated, by the time we eventually stepped out of the airport, low and behold we had -8 degrees cold waiting for us, it was not funny at all. I am presently in the snow having a full day, my people this is a place to behold. As early as 4:45pm it is already getting dark, don't let me give you the whole gist. The long distance between Canada and Nigeria shows the great wide difference between the two countries.

To all reading my story, everybody will read your own story too in Jesus Name, no matter how long the wait, when God moves, as a living testimony I am telling you it's always worth the wait. The Lord will give you reasons to rejoice this season and time in Jesus Unfailing Matchless Name, Amen.

May our God bless our very own Ma Ig, we will all rejoice with you soonest in Jesus Name, Amen. I hand over the baton to the likes of the great Ikemba, Gabil, Polestar1 and et al, fret not the Lord had gone ahead of you all because the coast is clear.

Busy-Bee

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Congratulations Busy Bee. May the land of Canada favour you. We are coming right behind you.

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
congrates busy bee

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Busy B said:
I congratulate all my wonderful people that had updates, and to those still expecting, I want to encourage you to keep the hope alive because it's worth it.

The Lord's promise for me and my dream of over 24 years eventually came to past on the 12th of December, 2013 when I historically landed in the world best country as a Permanent Resident/Citizen.

I left Lagos on Wednesday nite, 20:45 Naija time with two of my daughters (Personal Assistants Admin & Operations) with Etihad airline. We got to Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirate Capital) 2:15am Naija time/7am UAE time (6hrs 30mins flight), we had a waiting time of 3hrs 25mins. Our flight to Toronto took off from Abu Dhabi 10:25am UAE local time, we were in the air for 13 hours 11mins, we finally landed 3:45pm Toronto time. My heap of luggages were like that of "Coming to America", thank God the whole family did not come at once the rest member of my family will be coming next week with 13 luggages lol, all together we had 6 extra luggages.

We headed straight to the immigration section where our documents were verified, the immigration officer asked how much I had on me, I told her the $s I had and the rest in my naira account which she noted on my declaration form given to us in the plane to fill when we were almost landing. As immigrants, we were directed to another Immigration Officer who checked our passports, cancelled the visa page, collected the COPR forms and told us to expect our PR Cards in 6 weeks time. We also had our Social Insurance Number (SIN) the same day. After collecting our luggages, the Custom Officer we met asked of the contents, he asked if we had meat, chicken and wood related items, he also asked how much I was holding after which he told us welcome to Canada. At the end, after leaving Nigeria for 23 hrs 45mins we finally stepped on soil of the much coveted Canada city as Permanent Residents/Citizens to the Glory of GOD. Toronto airport weather is very deceitful because it was highly regulated, by the time we eventually stepped out of the airport, low and behold we had -8 degrees cold waiting for us, it was not funny at all. I am presently in the snow having a full day, my people this is a place to behold. As early as 4:45pm it is already getting dark, don't let me give you the whole gist. The long distance between Canada and Nigeria shows the great wide difference between the two countries.

To all reading my story, everybody will read your own story too in Jesus Name, no matter how long the wait, when God moves, as a living testimony I am telling you it's always worth the wait. The Lord will give you reasons to rejoice this season and time in Jesus Unfailing Matchless Name, Amen.

May our God bless our very own Ma Ig, we will all rejoice with you soonest in Jesus Name, Amen. I hand over the baton to the likes of the great Ikemba, Gabil, Polestar1 and et al, fret not the Lord had gone ahead of you all because the coast is clear.

Busy-Bee
Congrats on your historic landing Busy B! Thank God for His faithfulness in your life and the lives of all yours! May the 'city' of Canada favour you!
Like you rightly said, 'its worth the wait...' We're hanging on here and believing God for the best soonest. Its really good to read about your landing experience.
Remain blessed always!

Dada-Karma

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
Busy-bee, congratulations on your safe landing. Wish you the very best in canada.

Landed applicant

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Busy B said:

Busy-Bee
Congratulations dear.

dauaye

May 10, 2010
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 24th 2011
Doc's Request.
Marriage proof--Sept. 18th 2013 but arrived Accra 10th Oct. & Spouse Med Req. 11th oct. spouse Med Done on 16th Oct.
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
Jan 11 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
11-01- 2012
Med's Request
10-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-10-2013, Spouse medical 16-10-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
Oct. 24th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 29th 2013
LANDED..........
June 25th 2014
Busy-Bee,

Congratulations on your successful landing. It shall be our land of milk and honey IJN Amen. We are coming behind. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Dauaye