+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

canrelocate

Dec 11, 2013
Forsure said:
Good morning my people, finally collected the Maple leaf on our(family) Passports yesterday. It was quite an interesting Journey from Beginning only for Aero ‘tried' to change my mood as we arrived LOS yesterday @ 11pm after waiting for hours without any communication from them at the Airport.
Once again, i want to say a big thanks to everyone in this Forum for the one or two advice picked up for utilization which at the end of the day has become sooooo Fruitful.
Thanks all.

Planning continue.......
Congratulations - wish you the very best as you move on to the next level.

ROMS

Nov 29, 2013
hello to all the seniors in the house. I have been on this forum for just two weeks, am a newbie, lol, and even though i have never commented on this particular thread, i have followed it seriously. To everyone who are in the process i say may you receive good news by Gods grace, and to those that have received their PR and are landed or preparing to, i pray you will receive favour in Canada.

thx to Yemosa, Biolah and Fazeme who i sent PM's to and they responded. God bless you all. Pls i have a question to ask. Though Biolah has told me that to apply for QSW, i must write and pass a french test, another source told me that french is not compulsory for QSW. can anyone pls throw more light on this? Also the NOC list, i dont really know how to check it. If applying for FSW must your occupation be among the 24 listed or it can be a sub occupation under that? pls help i am a bit confused about the classifications and list. thx a lot

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Included with initial application
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
ROMS said:
hello to all the seniors in the house. I have been on this forum for just two weeks, am a newbie, lol, and even though i have never commented on this particular thread, i have followed it seriously. To everyone who are in the process i say may you receive good news by Gods grace, and to those that have received their PR and are landed or preparing to, i pray you will receive favour in Canada.

thx to Yemosa, Biolah and Fazeme who i sent PM's to and they responded. God bless you all. Pls i have a question to ask. Though Biolah has told me that to apply for QSW, i must write and pass a french test, another source told me that french is not compulsory for QSW. can anyone pls throw more light on this? Also the NOC list, i dont really know how to check it. If applying for FSW must your occupation be among the 24 listed or it can be a sub occupation under that? pls help i am a bit confused about the classifications and list. thx a lot
Yes, French is mandatory. No French, no QSW visa. If you do their self assessment, you will
see that.

Actually you can survive in
Montreal if you have an English speaking job and stay in the English neighbourhood. A friend as a tourist in Montreal, confirmed you can mostly get by in stores etc. without French as well. But
Quebec requires French for their immigration.

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Included with initial application
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
ROMS said:

The profession you want to apply with under FSW must fall under the lists of jobs provided in the link below; if it doesn't fall or find none that's very close, then don't bother to apply
www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp?expand=jobs#jobs

canrelocate

Dec 11, 2013
ROMS said:

For all Canadian immigration application, a language test is required. For QSW, French is seemingly required, but there are some exceptions (wherein only English test might be considered instead at least at the point of submitting your application) if your profession is on the preferred occupation list - your application will typically be expedited too if on the list.

For the NOC list classification, often times, it's a bit tricky to tell easily, particularly because job titles and description in Nigeria differ from what obtains in Canada. If you PM me your job title and roles/responsibility, I might be able to help with identifying which category your profession can be grouped into or if none.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Forsure said:
Good morning my people, finally collected the Maple leaf on our(family) Passports yesterday. It was quite an interesting Journey from Beginning only for Aero ‘tried' to change my mood as we arrived LOS yesterday @ 11pm after waiting for hours without any communication from them at the Airport.
Once again, i want to say a big thanks to everyone in this Forum for the one or two advice picked up for utilization which at the end of the day has become sooooo Fruitful.
Thanks all.

Planning continue.......
Congratulations to you and all yours Forsure! So happy you have your own ugwu leaves plucked now. May the 'city' of Canada favour you IJN. Go and possess your possessions!
Cheers

Dada-Karma

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
@Forsure - Accept my congratulations. May you excel in your new country.

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
Forsure said:
Thanks all.

Planning continue.......

Congratulations! To God be the Glory. I wish u all the best in ur new country.

bishop

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Forsure said:
Thanks all.

Planning continue.......
Congratulations! Like you rightly said, planning continues

B-jay

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
PER: 02-03-2012
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
26-11-2013(M Received on 9-12-2013)
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
MARCH 2013
Forsure said:
Thanks all.

Planning continue.......
Congrats padi.
So happy for u.
U have my best wishes.

B-Jay

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Forsure said:
Thanks all.

Planning continue.......
Congrats Forsure - a great way to cross the finished line/complete the process. Wish you the best in your preparation plans to relocate. Cheers.

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
Forsure said:
Thanks all.

Planning continue.......
Congratulations.

inlimbo

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2009
File Transfer...
18-06-2009
Interview........
02-06-10
When you finally pick up your PR visa in Accra, do you have to bring an additional copy of IMM8?

Thank you.

Olamide1

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
13-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2014
LANDED..........
very soon IJN
Forsure said:
Thanks all.

Planning continue.......
congratulations forsure