+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
ekundapsy said:
Hi, all.....
I want to say a big thanks to everyone in the house for your well wishes..... it is very nice of all....too numerous to mention.
Pls, I wish to go to Accra tomorrow morning to get the PR visa. My question is about the yellow immunization card. How do I get it very fast, is it possible to get it tonight from the MMIA clinic? Is it possible to get it very early tomorrow morning in the airport before the flight? I will really appreciate speedy answers.
If its not too late, it's better to have your yellow card a day before your flight to Ghana so that you will not be delayed or been under pressure the morning you're to travel. Better still you can go to Port Health very early in the morning of your flight to obtain it.

Busy-Bee

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
ekundapsy said:
Hi, all.....
I want to say a big thanks to everyone in the house for your well wishes..... it is very nice of all....too numerous to mention.
Pls, I wish to go to Accra tomorrow morning to get the PR visa. My question is about the yellow immunization card. How do I get it very fast, is it possible to get it tonight from the MMIA clinic? Is it possible to get it very early tomorrow morning in the airport before the flight? I will really appreciate speedy answers.
Ekundpasy,
Try and get to the MMIA port health latest 6.30am tomorrow, u will get ur yellow card without stress as there wont be any crowd there. Cheers

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
ekundapsy said:
Hi, all.....
Ekundpasy,
Try and get to the MMIA port health latest 6.30am tomorrow, u will get ur yellow card without stress as there wont be any crowd there. Cheers

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
ekundapsy said:
Hi, all.....
Hi Ekundapsy, i replied your pm

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
Re: Medicals Examination

Hakpoguma said:
Thanks. In addition - No blood and urinalysis tests for everyone equal or less than 4 years old.
Oh yes, that's True. Thanks.

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
Hi, all...
Thanks once again! I just decided to go this evening to the airport......and I got my yellow fever immunization card at Port Health within 30 mins! I was advised to go by a friend as soon as possible, so as not to tamper with my travel tomorrow...
Thanks, all....

African man

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2011
AOR Received.
03-02-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH INITIAL APPLICATION TO NS
File Transfer...
03-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2014 IJNA
LANDED..........
2014 IJNA
@isy, i say a big AMEN to that.

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
Congrats Ekundapsy ....

I plucked my ugwu leaf on tuesday12th Nov 2013 oo

Pls if you are planning to go same day and return same day pls ditch Arik oooo they suck .. we left lagos 40 mins behind schedule , I arrived at cic gate at abt 8.30am but to GOD be the glory they allowed me in (Aero was bang on time to and fro )

They collected by docs and told me to come back at 3pm but security guys said 2pm .... So I went to chill at the officers mess opposite CIC
I returned at 2.15pm and within 10misn they called my name .. so about 2.32 pm I received the needful

Also keep egunje for the security guys ooo they will ask you for sure no kidding

Returning back to lagos was also hell .. delayed for over 80mins

Landing is loading ........

GOD Bless us all

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@ Babakura congrat on the receipt of your ugwu leaf. may canada city favor you and yours IJNA. BIOLAH
babakura said:
Congrats Ekundapsy ....

Pls if you are planning to go same day and return same day pls ditch Arik oooo they suck .. we left lagos 40 mins behind schedule , I arrived at cic gate at abt 8.30am but to GOD be the glory they allowed me in (Aero was bang on time to and fro )

They collected by docs and told me to come back at 3pm but security guys said 2pm .... So I went to chill at the officers mess opposite CIC
I returned at 2.15pm and within 10misn they called my name .. so about 2.32 pm I received the needful

Also keep egunje for the security guys ooo they will ask you for sure no kidding

GOD Bless us all

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
babakura said:
Congrats Ekundapsy ....

GOD Bless us all
Amen. Congratulations once more, babakura on the receipt of your visas.

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
babakura said:
Congrats Ekundapsy ....

GOD Bless us all
Congratulations.. Wish you a smooth landing..

dcrest

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2012
Doc's Request.
28-02-2012
AOR Received.
PER 23-03-2012
Med's Request
24-02-2014
babakura said:
Congrats Ekundapsy ....

GOD Bless us all
I rejoice with you. Enjoy.

Dcrest

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
babakura said:
Congrats Ekundapsy ....

GOD Bless us all
Hello, People...
I am presently in Accra, sitting down in a cafe in Osu area, broadcasting to My canada people on the forum...
Babakura, you should have alerted me on time, nah!!!!! I wouldnt have booked Arik o! Just like you said, the Arik flight left Lagos around 8:45am this morning, you can imagine how on the edge and angry I was!!! And Aero left exactly on time.
My greater worry was actually because I didnt know until late at night yesterday, that I should have filled and printed out an IMM0008 form (it was mentioned in the PPR mail, but not expressly that I should fill it), and I was yet to print it out as I was waiting in the departure lounge...
We got to Accra around 9:30am Nigerian time, and I took a taxi to the Canadian embassy. On the way, I asked the taxi man, who was quite a gentleman to take me to a cafe where I could print the form. He obliged without changing the initial price (15 cedis), and I quickly printed it and arrived at the embassy by 10:45am Nigerian time (9:45am).
The security men let me in without question, and I submitted the documents to a lady at the counter. She asked me to come back by 3pm for the visa....but the security men asked me to come back by 2pm. Everyone seemed very nice.
So, I am waiting here at the cafe, with nothing to do....just watching the time pass by, and browsing....
I will be returning by Aero flight in the evening....I hope they dont delay like Arik!
I pray for more rain of PPR, MR and PER in the house, AMEN!!

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
ekundapsy said:
Hello, People...
I am presently in Accra, sitting down in a cafe in Osu area, broadcasting to My canada people on the forum...
Babakura, you should have alerted me on time, nah!!!!! I wouldnt have booked Arik o! Just like you said, the Arik flight left Lagos around 8:45am this morning, you can imagine how on the edge and angry I was!!! And Aero left exactly on time.
My greater worry was actually because I didnt know until late at night yesterday, that I should have filled and printed out an IMM0008 form (it was mentioned in the PPR mail, but not expressly that I should fill it), and I was yet to print it out as I was waiting in the departure lounge...
We got to Accra around 9:30am Nigerian time, and I took a taxi to the Canadian embassy. On the way, I asked the taxi man, who was quite a gentleman to take me to a cafe where I could print the form. He obliged without changing the initial price (15 cedis), and I quickly printed it and arrived at the embassy by 10:45am Nigerian time (9:45am).
The security men let me in without question, and I submitted the documents to a lady at the counter. She asked me to come back by 3pm for the visa....but the security men asked me to come back by 2pm. Everyone seemed very nice.
So, I am waiting here at the cafe, with nothing to do....just watching the time pass by, and browsing....
I will be returning by Aero flight in the evening....I hope they dont delay like Arik!
I pray for more rain of PPR, MR and PER in the house, AMEN!!
I feel you. Amusez-Vous. Wish you a safe return to Ikeja.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
@ Babakura - Congrats on your ugwu leaf. Wish you God's guidance in the rest of your departure plans.