+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@DyDx,

Amen to your prayer.

Biola
DyDx said:
@ ekundapsy, congrats on the receipt of your PPR. God will grant you and yours amazing favours as you move to Canada in Jesus Name Amen.

@ Biolah et al, remain expectant for your PPR cometh very soon. Please check through your emails, especially if you use gmail as adviced by dauaye.
DyDx

African man

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2011
AOR Received.
03-02-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH INITIAL APPLICATION TO NS
File Transfer...
03-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2014 IJNA
LANDED..........
2014 IJNA
@ iya ibeji, my application was received in Nova Scotia in Dec 2011. I am MI-3 (FSW) and awaiting MR from Accra. Trusting God for me and others expecting PER, MR,PPR & PRV (as applicable) IJNA.

African man

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2011
AOR Received.
03-02-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
03-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2014 IJNA
LANDED..........
2014 IJNA
@ dauaye, thx for that info. You ar really appreciated. In fact I think it is high time I deleted all old mails from my box. Just too many. I receive over 20 mails in a day and is becoming an issue now. Please any advice. Thx in advance. African man.

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
African man said:
@ iya ibeji, my application was received in Nova Scotia in Dec 2011. I am MI-3 (FSW) and awaiting MR from Accra. Trusting God for me and others expecting PER, MR,PPR & PRV (as applicable) IJNA.
African man welcome to the fold, your hopes and aspirations for Canada will not be cut short by God's grace.

African man

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2011
AOR Received.
03-02-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
03-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2014 IJNA
LANDED..........
2014 IJNA
@ tangowisky, I am saying a powerfl AMEN to that. We wl all laugh at the end.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
ekundapsy said:
Hello, everybody!!!
It is with great joy and utmost gratitude to the Almighty that I announce the arrival of my PPR this afternoon.
After a quite stressful examination, I wanted to relax, very tired, when I decided to check my mail. Lo and behold, there was the mail!
I want to thank everyone who's been with me through this waiting period, Ikemba, Babakura, smooth, jodav3, mandie, Midas, and everyone too numerous to mention! This family is awesome!
Thanks to you all!!! :D :D ;D ;D
Congratulations ekundapsy!!!!. so happy for you and we thank God on your behalf.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interestingly,the recent update did not really increase in terms of number.Infact,some NOCs did not change at all.This makes me to ask if they update before sending PER or after charging ,then update and then you have a PER.

From what we have observed,do we get more charges or PERs after cap updates or before capp updates?Is it after they are done with charging and PERs that they update so that they are sure of what they have done?

Can anyone guess there modus operandi?

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Re: Medicals Examination

kolemm said:
This looks like it.........
complete physical examination for all family members;
chest X-ray and a radiologist's report for everyone aged 11 years and over;
blood test for everyone;
urinalysis for everyone aged 5 years or over;
HIV testing for everyone aged 15 years or over, as well as for children who have received blood or blood products, or have a known HIV mother.
Other comments are welcome.
Thanks. In addition - No blood and urinalysis tests for everyone equal or less than 4 years old.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
DyDx said:
@ dauaye, thanks for sharing. From your story, I believe it was your friend I met at Accra during our visa pickup. He shared with me exactly how you explained he found his PPR mail. Thank God for His leading to that area of the mail. Meanwhile, dauaye's friend contacted Accra explaining himself. Gracefully, he picked up their visas on 31st Oct, a day after the 15days deadline.

@ All, we have a sure Word from God: Every siege or rage by the enemy against our coming breakthroughs and achieving our Canada dreams are dissolved In Jesus Name Amen. God is faithful to confirm His promises to us. But we've to do our part.
DyDx
Amen to your prayers on us all. Yes o, true talk - we still have to do our part.

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
Hi, all.....
I want to say a big thanks to everyone in the house for your well wishes..... it is very nice of all....too numerous to mention.
Pls, I wish to go to Accra tomorrow morning to get the PR visa. My question is about the yellow immunization card. How do I get it very fast, is it possible to get it tonight from the MMIA clinic? Is it possible to get it very early tomorrow morning in the airport before the flight? I will really appreciate speedy answers.

ginacom2003

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Warri, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept; 2012
Nomination.....
11th July, 2013
AOR Received.
20th Sept; 2013
IELTS Request
Submited with application
Med's Request
9th Nov; 2013
Med's Done....
13th Nov; 2013
Interview........
4th July, 2013
Passport Req..
2nd Apr; 2014
VISA ISSUED...
17th April, 2014
LANDED..........
14th May, 2014
dauaye said:
Great House
Congratulations to All those who are through with their process and those who landed safely. Thanks for sharing your experiences. Sure that will serve as our learning points.
I felt I should share the following to the house especially those who have completed their medicals and are waiting for PR.
Lesson 1
Please if you have completed your medicals of course the clinic will send result online and then issue you a form ( e-medical information Sheet ) for your proof of completion of medicals. There is no harm in sending a copy of this e-medical information sheet via Dhl to Accra (Dhl takes 2 working days to Accra). (I did that for myself and wife also). Those of you in Port Harcourt can do your medical at Prime Hospital. They do that on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Now once your medical proof gets to Accra, please keep your eyes in your mailbox. The Dhl of my wife e-medical information Sheet arrives Accra on Monday 21st Oct at about 9am. Thank God I kept my eyes on my Gmail's from that day till Thursday 24th of Oct. at 11:39am when our PR mail came.
However, something strange happened. I had checked the inbox of mail box at that time (11:39am) on 24th October before I went out and there was no mail in the inbox. When I returned back at about 1:30pm, I saw ACCRAIMMIGRATION on the promotion tab, Out of curiosity I clicked on it, behold it was the much awaited email and I read it, then closed my mailbox again, shocking that email was not still in my inbox, I checked the sub folders and also did a search, both failed. I then clicked the 'Promotion tab' behold the mail appeared again. Till now that email does not show in my inbox except I click on the promotion tab. I equally shared my experience with a friend who completed his medical before me to check his mail box very well, he checked and he said there was nothing, 5 days later he decided to do a though clean up of his mailbox, behold he then discovered the PR request mail had been in his mail box 15days ago..
The new Gmail has three locations (Primary, Social and Promotion) new mails are delivered into. The primary is the same as your inbox. Please using Gmail I suggest you do a check of this locations and not just your mail box if you are waiting for PR. My own PR email was in Promotion mails.
God will grant everyone success.
Lesson 2
Upfront medical: this is when your case search at the clinic using your UCI, Passport number or family name returned no result. At this junction the Doctor can still go ahead to perform upfront medical and creating a case base on your IMM 1017E form. He then generates a UMI number. This number is in your your e-medical information sheet and send them a query. He gives you a copy also and advise you to write informing them so that Reference to your medical will be to that UMI Number on the e-medical form and NOT your UCI number.
Don't get me wrong this is for upfront medical cases. (You got MR mail with form IMM 1017E and getting to the clinic, Case search using your UCI number and family name on form IMM 1017E failed)
Any changes or situation that arises during the process; try to explain. A cover note is very important so that CIC will understand your case. Cases are different. So try to be detailed.

God will guide everyone through. amen

Dauaye
Dear Dauaye,

Which clinic did you do your Medicals? Secondly, if the only proof of Medical done is the Clinic Receipt for Medical done! Can this Receipt be sent to Accra as a Proof of Medical done?

Thanks for anticipated response.

isy

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
0631/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh God of mercy touch the heart of accra to release MR to us waitin? we are getting tired oohhhh !pls MR i releas you to come forth Ijn amen

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
isy said:
Oh God of mercy touch the heart of accra to release MR to us waitin? we are getting tired oohhhh !pls MR i releas you to come forth Ijn amen
Amen oooo. God please arise and touch their hearts IJMN!!!