+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
Omo Naija said:
Hi guys,

As most of us are aware that this is an "anonymous public forum", i think we should be careful about seeking for help from Newbies that "claim" they are already in canada and are not willing to share their relevant information publicly for all to benefit from...

Truth be told....it is not everyone that might be in canada that we may want to relate with...

CAVEAT EMPTOR !
True talk. +1 for u

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
;D
Debarge said:
My warmest regards to all the great people who have been very selfless and helpful to others on this forum.I am an FSW 2013 applicant and a few days ago I discovered that my CC has been charged, I have a situation and would like all the experienced people here to proffer advice on. I had to travel to Europe for a study program that would last for two years but my family is still in Nigeria, I am considering not informing CIC on any change of address because I don't know how it would affect my application( I wouldn,t want them to move it from one VO to another, which may delay the processing), moreover, my family is still at the address I used for the app and can still recieve any mail sent to me.I would like to know when it is best to inform them of change in address and phone number, because am even considering moving from where I am staying now to another address in the same city in a few months.I will like to know if I will get all their correspondence via email and how informing or not informing them about change in residential address might affect my application.Please, this has become a dilemma for me as I don't know the best approach to handle this situation.Thanks.
Hello Debarge,

Don't be too bothered about where you currently reside .. Also the address change is still the same city and nt country to country ...
A. There is a link for change of address template on CIC website .. Will forward the link to you shld I get to a PC later ...Alternatively, you can send ur VO a friendly email quoting your filenumber and few application details saying your contact details have changed and provide the info to them ....

You being in europe is no big deal so far you submit police certificates for all the countries you have lived for over 6months since you attained 18yrs of age ...

Cheers ;D

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
Pilele01 said:
@ all, my family and I landed in Montreal on the 2 of November. It was a long journey starting from newcastle to amstadam. We spent about 3 hrs in amstadam before connecting the flight to montrel. The landing papers was prepared about 20 -30 mins. The immigration officer ask us if we have been denied entry to Canada in the past, we said no. She later ask how much we have with us, I told her. And she ask us the value of my laugage, I told her. She said we should wait 20mins. She called us to sign the Confirmation of PR form after about 20mins and said we are now residence of Canada. The immigration lady was very nice. She did not even ask to see our settlement fund. We were ask to see the Quebec immigration department. The lady was nice as well. She told me to try and improve in my French proficiency, because without a good knowledge of French I cannot register with the order that regulate my field. She gave me address of which office to contact to help me settle down easily in Quebec. We left the airport straight to the hotel. On Sunday 3 nov, I went to a Nigerian church ask some of the Nigerians in the church if leaving Quebec for Calgary immediately will have any problem in future. They said a lot of people land in montrel and go to any other part of Canada. They advice me to stay in montrel because is cheap compare to Calgary. The language is my only problem. I have book a flight already to leave for Calgary tommorow. Still in the hotel in montrel now. When arrive in Calgary tommorow, I will try and look for an accommodation very fast so we can leave the hotel and start eating proper 9ja food.
Congrats, may Canada favour you and all yours in Jesus Name, Amen.

Busy-Bee

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Omo Naija said:
Hi guys,

As most of us are aware that this is an "anonymous public forum", i think we should be careful about seeking for help from Newbies that "claim" they are already in canada and are not willing to share their relevant information publicly for all to benefit from...

Truth be told....it is not everyone that might be in canada that we may want to relate with...

CAVEAT EMPTOR !
True talk my Omo Naija we need to be extremly careful ...

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Omo Naija said:
Bros....

I neva see your +1 yet ooo ???
Bros, na network wan chop ur +1 jare...hin no rish.... oya take am :))

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Omo Naija said:
Hi guys,

CAVEAT EMPTOR !
Nice one bro... Just as I'd said earlier on, we need be wary about such 'claims' abeg!

With_God

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
03-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
05-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013. E-cas: Medical results received 7-1-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2014
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Omo Naija said:
Hi guys,

CAVEAT EMPTOR !
Hun un. True talk! We need to be very careful with people that suddenly see the need to offer secret 'selfless service' after they have purportedly crossed over.

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
@Melody200 ...

Congratulations
You see wetin Baba GOD fit do ... GOD Bless you sooo much cos efritin na double double eee na double double ..m

@pilele01

Congratulations my man on ur successful landing .. All the best over there

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
CAVEAT !!!!

My people I know some of us are very busy to visit Accra and pluck the ugwu leaf ourselves and am a very staunch advocate of actually going to accra in case there are errors and also receive ur PRV personally .. Here is an instance (true story)

My family friend got her PPR late sept but opted to use DHL , her PP was delivered to AVO but the return wasnt smooth as planned ... passport was delivered to a wrong address and took 2wks for the passport to be retrieved and sent to the original address (prayer almost finish for them mouth) or agents of Royal Airforce were at work ...... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

It took GOD's intervention and she's ready to leave sooon but the wahala no be smalllll ooooo..mixups do happen but it will not be our portion in Jesus Name ooo

Pilele01

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011 FOR QCS
Doc's Request.
7 march 2013 for court disposition letter, RPRF
Nomination.....
QCS Received 9 Nov 12
AOR Received.
Medical result received on ecas march 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3 Dec 2012 rec in Novo Scotia
Med's Request
Feb 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2013
Interview........
9 Nov 2012 for QCS
Passport Req..
7/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/10/2013
LANDED..........
Landed in montrel 2/11/2013.
babakura said:
@ Melody200 ...

Congratulations
You see wetin Baba GOD fit do ... GOD Bless you sooo much cos efritin na double double eee na double double ..m

@ pilele01

Congratulations my man on ur successful landing .. All the best over there
@ babakura, I go hail you when I have a Canada no. Thanks for everything bro. Can't wait to hear the PPR news from your end.

Forsure

Star Member
May 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/03/2012
AOR Received.
08/03/2012
Med's Request
13/11/2013
Med's Done....
20/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2013 IJN
My people,

MR landed some minutes ago. Somebody shout Haleluya!!!!

sokilola

Dec 20, 2012
Hello Friends my experience has been a wonderful one thanks to Almighty God. i landed in Calgary June 14 this year with my family. Husband and 2 kids. Let me start by talking about buying your ticket. It was a challenging one cos i read from the forum u could go to IOM and get a cheap ticket. I decided to explore the opportunity. I went to the IOM office at ikoyi almost 5 times and i keep getting a nobody response. But i tried on the 6th time and met a lady who told me to book an appointment which i did and i finally entered on my appointment day. IOM is real but it can be frustrating if u re nt patient. Well i was told to come back a month to travel date cos i went there in March 3months before my travel date. I didnt go back because i was scared by that time (May) prices of ticket would have gone up. The difference in price at IOM would only be about 20 to 25k but they offer services like having someone pick u at the airport and stuffs like that.
I finally went to klm office to book my ticket.
Lesson from Using IOM try and call to book an appointment. Don't just go to their office they would bounce you.

Getting to canada calgary, i tell you it has been a fruitful journey. Accommodation is pretty expensive here i pay like 1450 for a 2 bedroom . calgary is an expensive city but i tell u with God all things are possible.
You can check sites like rentfaster.ca to have an idea of accomodation prices and what they have to offer. You have areas like NORTHWEST, SOUTHWEST,SOUTHEAST AND NORTHEAST.
When i came i was told to avoid the northeast cos its a little rough. Accommodation is key especially for those coming with their families you can check the rentfaster.ca or kijiji site for that if you get anyone am willing to help u explore the area.
Please Calgary is expensive so when you land make sure you come with enough money and if u dnt please quickly get a retail job or register with some staffing agents to at least get some menial jobs that wld give u like 11to 15 dollar per hour until u get your desired job.
If you desire to drive and buy a car as soon as possible ensure you bring in an authentic drivers license issued directly by FRSC.
Life is good here brothers especially if God favours you. Come with an open mind , be ready to explore and learn.
Wish u all the best

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Congratulations bro....

Alele to consultant practice - ikoyi for your medical....

Has anyone on this forum noticed that people that do their medical in consultant practice ikoyi tends to get their PR faster :-\???

Forsure said:
My people,

MR landed some minutes ago. Somebody shout Haleluya!!!!

sokilola

Dec 20, 2012
I think it is unfair to condemn anyone who is willing to help at this time. no matter how stupid or useless the help such individual wants to give, there would always be a lesson to learn. I agree be weary of anonymous peeps but dnt throw away any offer to help by anyone whether anonymous or not you never can tell where ur help would come from. Avoid negative tots about peeps.

Temi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/02/2012
AOR Received.