+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Pilele01 said:
@ all my nigerian Canadian brothers, thanks for the prayers. I will let you guys know when I arrive in Calgary. Calgary is expensive but from what I heard from people here, Calgary is the booming city in canada now. I was told there are science and engineering jobs more in Calgary. I pray the land of Canada will favour me and my family. Is tough relocating with family at the same time but the lord is our strength. I will give you guys more details when I finally settle down. Any landed forumite on this forum should send me PM, any advice at this time we help me integrate easily to Canada society. I must confess this is the best 9ja forum ever where Nigerians work collectively to bring success to ourselves.
Congrats again Pilele01. Wish you the best - The lord will enable you settle down quickly.

Olamide1

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
13-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2014
LANDED..........
very soon IJN
Pilele01 said:
@ all my nigerian Canadian brothers, thanks for the prayers. I will let you guys know when I arrive in Calgary. Calgary is expensive but from what I heard from people here, Calgary is the booming city in canada now. I was told there are science and engineering jobs more in Calgary. I pray the land of Canada will favour me and my family. Is tough relocating with family at the same time but the lord is our strength. I will give you guys more details when I finally settle down. Any landed forumite on this forum should send me PM, any advice at this time we help me integrate easily to Canada society. I must confess this is the best 9ja forum ever where Nigerians work collectively to bring success to ourselves.
Congrats Pilele01. I completely agree with you. This is Where you find the best of Nigerians working selflessly to help and share with one another.

Debarge

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
Nomination.....
06-11-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2014
My warmest regards to all the great people who have been very selfless and helpful to others on this forum.I am an FSW 2013 applicant and a few days ago I discovered that my CC has been charged, I have a situation and would like all the experienced people here to proffer advice on. I had to travel to Europe for a study program that would last for two years but my family is still in Nigeria, I am considering not informing CIC on any change of address because I don't know how it would affect my application( I wouldn,t want them to move it from one VO to another, which may delay the processing), moreover, my family is still at the address I used for the app and can still recieve any mail sent to me.I would like to know when it is best to inform them of change in address and phone number, because am even considering moving from where I am staying now to another address in the same city in a few months.I will like to know if I will get all their correspondence via email and how informing or not informing them about change in residential address might affect my application.Please, this has become a dilemma for me as I don't know the best approach to handle this situation.Thanks.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Debarge said:
My warmest regards to all the great people who have been very selfless and helpful to others on this forum.I am an FSW 2013 applicant and a few days ago I discovered that my CC has been charged, I have a situation and would like all the experienced people here to proffer advice on. I had to travel to Europe for a study program that would last for two years but my family is still in Nigeria, I am considering not informing CIC on any change of address because I don't know how it would affect my application( I wouldn,t want them to move it from one VO to another, which may delay the processing), moreover, my family is still at the address I used for the app and can still recieve any mail sent to me.I would like to know when it is best to inform them of change in address and phone number, because am even considering moving from where I am staying now to another address in the same city in a few months.I will like to know if I will get all their correspondence via email and how informing or not informing them about change in residential address might affect my application.Please, this has become a dilemma for me as I don't know the best approach to handle this situation.Thanks.
Babakura et al, please follow up on this issue... I know one of our seniors will profer the best advice on this.
Meanwhile, try reading some of the earlier threads, you'll be amazed at some experiences that have been shared therein!
Wish you and all yours all the very best, now and ever.
Cheers

Dada-Karma

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Hello all,

For those of us that recently got PR and intend traveling to Canada on a "cheap one-way" flight ticket... I''ll advise you consider IOM (International organisation for Migration). They are a non governmental organisation that assist Migrants to Canada and other countries... they have offices in lagos, abuja and accra.

Also the IOM Lagos office has been relocated from their ikoyi office to Plot 74b Michael Otedola estate, GRA - Ikeja. You will need to call to get an appointment before going there.

You can search for past jists about iom from already landed seniors on the search button above.

Have a great week ahead guys and wishing everyone all our hearts desires.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Sokilola,

Thanks for the offer. Can you please introduce yourself and your timeline. Were you at any time using another forum name as it appears you are a newbie to the forum based on the number of posts you currently have.

sokilola said:
Hello everyone and congrats to all the new pr owners. I landed in June and would be willing to help any one coming over especially to calgary. please get in touch with me if u want or need any help.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
I need the forum name of the person that was developing a website for interested immigrants to visit, 'emcouliee' or something like that, can somebody help me. I want to review his link again. He was always posting and asking us to review his link.

thebaft

Nov 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (IELTS Band 7.5 L:8.0 R:7.5 W:7.0 S:8.0)
File Transfer...
Received by Accra VO on 24-09-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
Debarge said:
Hello Debarge,

Congratulations on having your CC charged! Your PER should be on its way soon. I don't see any issue with you moving to Europe. Your mailing address/e-mail address/contact information hasn't changed. But your best bet is to send a PM to Pilele01. Pilele01 received PPR while in the UK and flew into Accra via Nigeria to collect the visa.

Debarge

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
Nomination.....
06-11-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2014
thebaft said:
Hello Debarge,

Congratulations on having your CC charged! Your PER should be on its way soon. I don't see any issue with you moving to Europe. Your mailing address/e-mail address/contact information hasn't changed. But your best bet is to send a PM to Pilele01. Pilele01 received PPR while in the UK and flew into Accra via Nigeria to collect the visa.
Thanks a lot. I will send a PM to Pilele01.

kcbombay

Jan 1, 2011
Pilele,
mega congratulations on your safe arrival in Canada.I pray that you will be highly favoured and prosper as you settle in to start a new life.once again i rejoice with you and hopefully,we shall jam there soon.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Omo Naija said:
Hello all,

For those of us that recently got PR and intend traveling to Canada on a "cheap one-way" flight ticket... I''ll advise you consider IOM (International organisation for Migration). They are a non governmental organisation that assist Migrants to Canada and other countries... they have offices in lagos, abuja and accra.

Also the IOM Lagos office has been relocated from their ikoyi office to Plot 74b Michael Otedola estate, GRA - Ikeja. You will need to call to get an appointment before going there.

You can search for past jists about iom from already landed seniors on the search button above.

Have a great week ahead guys and wishing everyone all our hearts desires.
Omo Naija, that was a very nice and detailed piece of information. It'll really go a long way in helping those that are about landing. +1 for you bro! :)
Cheers

Dada-Karma

sokilola

Dec 20, 2012
I have always been a member but i never contributed to any post I just read peoples comment. But having landed in Calgary i just have this inspiration that i can be of help to my fellow naija peeps so i decided to log in today. You can reach me on busylad_2@yahoo.com if you need any help.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
sokilola said:
Hello everyone and congrats to all the new pr owners. I landed in June and would be willing to help any one coming over especially to calgary. please get in touch with me if u want or need any help.
Hello Sokilola,
Its really great having you in our midst, you're really welcome!
Please it'll be nice you share what your timeline was with us and possibly your experiences till date. It'll go a long way in educating us here.
Welcome again!
Warm regards

Dada-Karma

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
sokilola said:
I have always been a member but i never contributed to any post I just read peoples comment. But having landed in Calgary i just have this inspiration that i can be of help to my fellow naija peeps so i decided to log in today. You can reach me on busylad_2 @ yahoo.com if you need any help.
Sokilola,
Again, as you know how this forum is! I think its good you let us know how your experience so far has been like (that's if you do NOT mind). Secondly, I think, (to my best knowledge) people that offer help in this forum have always done same through the posts (threads) or if personal, through PMs.
There's no harm in offering help here on the forum as we all are of like-minds.
Hoping to read about your experiences!
Cheers!

Dada-Karma

Thomasola

Nov 5, 2013
Yello my Nija Canada ppl I came to calgary 6months ago everybody moving down to Calgary even from every corner in Canada all we need is the right people around you here in Canada and plan ur self but prayer is the key.

Am a single guy any single female in the house kindly pm me.

God bless Nija God bless Canada.

Thanks all