+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

headyman

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2014
Re: Medicals Received

Waoh! Congrats crest. I rejoice with you.
Crest said:
Dear Friends,

Good news.

My medicals landed some few hours ago.

Crest

headyman

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2014
Hi Bukonla.
Just saw your post now. To the best of my knowledge I think only the FSW can do that. Also living in Manitoba whilst working in calgary is like working in abuja and living in lagos. It won't be easy. Pls I will advice you don't take chances at all oh.
Cheers.
Bukonla80 said:
Hello House,

I need your advice on a particular topic. Please kindly advice on the implication of defaulting on the residency obligation for the MPNP. If I get a job outside Manitoba, say Calgary and I decide to relocate immediately I land; do you think that will affect my PR Status?

Secondly, what if I get a rotation job in Alberta. In this case, I can work in Alberta and live in Manitoba. Will I still fulfill both residential and employment goals.

Your advice will be highly appreciated

Regards

headyman

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2014
Amen to your prayers DY/DX. Many thanks.
DyDx said:
@ Dauaye, Crest, Lovina, M5 et al, congratulations to you. God's amazing favour will accompany you continually in Canada and everywhere you go in Jesus Name.

@ All, our God promised us that everyone associated with this thread will sure get a definite testimony. No matter the delay, every siege of the enemy against our receiving PR status in Canada has been dissolved by the power of the Lord. I enjoin everyone to stay connected to this family because there's grace for greater exploits.
Regards
DyDx

M5

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
10-1-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-11-2013
Interview........
To be waived In Shaa Allah.
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
DyDx said:
@ Dauaye, Crest, Lovina, M5 et al, congratulations to you. God's amazing favour will accompany you continually in Canada and everywhere you go in Jesus Name.

@ All, our God promised us that everyone associated with this thread will sure get a definite testimony. No matter the delay, every siege of the enemy against our receiving PR status in Canada has been dissolved by the power of the Lord. I enjoin everyone to stay connected to this family because there's grace for greater exploits.
Regards
DyDx
A very big Ameen to your prayers.

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
DyDx said:

Regards
DyDx
@DyDx I say a BIG AMEN to your wonderful prayer....Thanks alot

sokilola

Dec 20, 2012
Hello everyone and congrats to all the new pr owners. I landed in June and would be willing to help any one coming over especially to calgary. please get in touch with me if u want or need any help.

dauaye

May 10, 2010
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 24th 2011
Doc's Request.
Marriage proof--Sept. 18th 2013 but arrived Accra 10th Oct. & Spouse Med Req. 11th oct. spouse Med Done on 16th Oct.
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
Jan 11 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
11-01- 2012
Med's Request
10-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-10-2013, Spouse medical 16-10-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
Oct. 24th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 29th 2013
LANDED..........
June 25th 2014
@ sokilola, Thanks a million for this offer. I and my wife are planning to arrive Calgary April/May 2014. We will need help. Thanks a million. God will continue to bless you.

Cheers Dauaye

Pilele01

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011 FOR QCS
Doc's Request.
7 march 2013 for court disposition letter, RPRF
Nomination.....
QCS Received 9 Nov 12
AOR Received.
Medical result received on ecas march 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3 Dec 2012 rec in Novo Scotia
Med's Request
Feb 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2013
Interview........
9 Nov 2012 for QCS
Passport Req..
7/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/10/2013
LANDED..........
Landed in montrel 2/11/2013.
@ all, my family and I landed in Montreal on the 2 of November. It was a long journey starting from newcastle to amstadam. We spent about 3 hrs in amstadam before connecting the flight to montrel. The landing papers was prepared about 20 -30 mins. The immigration officer ask us if we have been denied entry to Canada in the past, we said no. She later ask how much we have with us, I told her. And she ask us the value of my laugage, I told her. She said we should wait 20mins. She called us to sign the Confirmation of PR form after about 20mins and said we are now residence of Canada. The immigration lady was very nice. She did not even ask to see our settlement fund. We were ask to see the Quebec immigration department. The lady was nice as well. She told me to try and improve in my French proficiency, because without a good knowledge of French I cannot register with the order that regulate my field. She gave me address of which office to contact to help me settle down easily in Quebec. We left the airport straight to the hotel. On Sunday 3 nov, I went to a Nigerian church ask some of the Nigerians in the church if leaving Quebec for Calgary immediately will have any problem in future. They said a lot of people land in montrel and go to any other part of Canada. They advice me to stay in montrel because is cheap compare to Calgary. The language is my only problem. I have book a flight already to leave for Calgary tommorow. Still in the hotel in montrel now. When arrive in Calgary tommorow, I will try and look for an accommodation very fast so we can leave the hotel and start eating proper 9ja food.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Pilele01 said:
@ all, my family and I landed in Montreal on the 2 of November. It was a long journey starting from newcastle to amstadam. We spent about 3 hrs in amstadam before connecting the flight to montrel. The landing papers was prepared about 20 -30 mins. The immigration officer ask us if we have been denied entry to Canada in the past, we said no. She later ask how much we have with us, I told her. And she ask us the value of my laugage, I told her. She said we should wait 20mins. She called us to sign the Confirmation of PR form after about 20mins and said we are now residence of Canada. The immigration lady was very nice. She did not even ask to see our settlement fund. We were ask to see the Quebec immigration department. The lady was nice as well. She told me to try and improve in my French proficiency, because without a good knowledge of French I cannot register with the order that regulate my field. She gave me address of which office to contact to help me settle down easily in Quebec. We left the airport straight to the hotel. On Sunday 3 nov, I went to a Nigerian church ask some of the Nigerians in the church if leaving Quebec for Calgary immediately will have any problem in future. They said a lot of people land in montrel and go to any other part of Canada. They advice me to stay in montrel because is cheap compare to Calgary. The language is my only problem. I have book a flight already to leave for Calgary tommorow. Still in the hotel in montrel now. When arrive in Calgary tommorow, I will try and look for an accommodation very fast so we can leave the hotel and start eating proper 9ja food.
Pilele, Pilele!!! Congrats on your eventual landing to the CITY of Canada. Its a great news you know. I pray that 'this land' will favour you and all yours IJMN.
Try get an accommodation ASAP. Its well with you.
Cheers

Dada-Karma

Oyifien

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
Nomination.....
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
It's so so encouraging to see the help we offer ourselves in this forum. Guys keep up the good work as we chase our dreams. Wishing all the best of luck. Thank you.

Melody2003

Jul 2, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
12-04-2012. Additional Doc Req-5/11/13
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hello my people.

Congrats to all the landed forumites, praying for favour and good speed for you all.

To all MR recipient, congrats as well. May you be fit enough for all medical assessments.

To all PPR recipient, Congrats and safe journey both to Accra and your final destination in Canada.

This is to officially inform all that my interview at the US consulate was a huge success. Our visas were issued and collected today. Simultaneously, I received an update from Accra just now for additional documents to be submitted within 60 days. I really wish I could use the two PRs...

Should I intend to cancel my PR process what can I do?

iya ibeji

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
Pilele01 said:
Pilele - im so happy that you have landed and everything is going well. The Lord is your strength and He will be your guide through the entire process. God bless

iya ibeji

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
Melody2003 said:
Hello my people.

Congrats to all the landed forumites, praying for favour and good speed for you all.

To all MR recipient, congrats as well. May you be fit enough for all medical assessments.

To all PPR recipient, Congrats and safe journey both to Accra and your final destination in Canada.

This is to officially inform all that my interview at the US consulate was a huge success. Our visas were issued and collected today. Simultaneously, I received an update from Accra just now for additional documents to be submitted within 60 days. I really wish I could use the two PRs...

Should I intend to cancel my PR process what can I do?
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
congratulations oooo> God in His infinite mercies will see you through

Pilele01

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011 FOR QCS
Doc's Request.
7 march 2013 for court disposition letter, RPRF
Nomination.....
QCS Received 9 Nov 12
AOR Received.
Medical result received on ecas march 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3 Dec 2012 rec in Novo Scotia
Med's Request
Feb 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2013
Interview........
9 Nov 2012 for QCS
Passport Req..
7/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/10/2013
LANDED..........
Landed in montrel 2/11/2013.
@all my nigerian Canadian brothers, thanks for the prayers. I will let you guys know when I arrive in Calgary. Calgary is expensive but from what I heard from people here, Calgary is the booming city in canada now. I was told there are science and engineering jobs more in Calgary. I pray the land of Canada will favour me and my family. Is tough relocating with family at the same time but the lord is our strength. I will give you guys more details when I finally settle down. Any landed forumite on this forum should send me PM, any advice at this time we help me integrate easily to Canada society. I must confess this is the best 9ja forum ever where Nigerians work collectively to bring success to ourselves.

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
Hello lovely house,

Congrats to all(Lovina, Dauaye,crest, M5 ) who have landed safely in canada, PPR ,MR and PER update.May Canada favor us all in Jesus Name.