+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
M5 said:
To God be all the glory!, my MR arrived this evening by 7.30pm.
M5, Congratulations on the receipt of your MR. May the remainder of the process favour you IJN.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
lovina said:
Congratulations to all that have received MR, PPR and those planning to land.
I and my family successfully landed in Edmonton on 31st October. We boarded Lufthansa from Lagos- Frankfurt-Toronto-Edmonton. Completing our landing formalities was so easy and fast, our luggage's were not checked, we were only asked how much do you have to support your family? within 20mins were through it was like a child's play. i give God the Glory for the favor. We got our tickets from IOM in a short time barely 3wks, thanks to Double portion for sharing the contact also a big thank you to Gabil for all the useful information and always checking on me.Ma Tinu thank you for all the useful information. I'm also grateful to each and everyone on this forum for all your brotherly and sisterly advices during this period
And to all those in-waiting, good news is around the corner
Congratulations on your successful landing .God is good,
My regards to Oga and the children

fly7251

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2011
Med's Request
03-02-2014
Med's Done....
20-02-2014
M5 Congrats on your MR, God willing white christmas is certain. At Lovina, all the best. Please continue to keep us posted as you attain higher heights in your new home.
At the rest of us awaiting one update or the other. Lets keep in mind that the steadfast love of the Lord never ceases. We will all smile this new month.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
lovina said:
I and my family successfully landed in Edmonton on 31st October. We boarded Lufthansa from Lagos- Frankfurt-Toronto-Edmonton. Completing our landing formalities was so easy and fast, our luggage's were not checked, we were only asked how much do you have to support your family? within 20mins were through it was like a child's play. i give God the Glory for the favor. We got our tickets from IOM in a short time barely 3wks, thanks to Double portion for sharing the contact also a big thank you to Gabil for all the useful information and always checking on me.Ma Tinu thank you for all the useful information. I'm also grateful to each and everyone on this forum for all your brotherly and sisterly advices during this period
I congratulate you on your successful landing, May God continue to guide you through all your immediate plans and aspirations.

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DyDx said:
@ God Chosen,
May 15, 2013 is really a long time. From the wordings, it's obviously a refusal. Please go ahead and pickup your documents now you're considering UK for Jan 2014. She may consider another Masters or PhD(long haul ooo) in Canada. Please consider your options, trust God to grant you favor
Cheers
DyDx
@Dydx thanks 4 d response I will try 2 get my next week and try other option

Also congrats im so happy 4u

headyman

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2014
Hello my great forum members
I'm so glad to be back in the house. Been away for so long time. I must say God has been so good to us in this forum. What a load of updates:
I rejoice with you all: lovina, M5,HAA, emmy-est, Alpharm, mandie, great ikemba, Dy/DX, Olusheg, Eni, akerekoro, Etike, omo naija etc. God's kindness will never cease from your homes.
To those of us expecting one update or the other, may the good lord grant us speeds. It shall come sooner than we all expect IJN

M5

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
10-1-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-11-2013
Interview........
To be waived In Shaa Allah.
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
dada-karma said:
M5, Congratulations on the receipt of your MR. May the remainder of the process favour you IJN.
Thanks, Dada-karma, Fly 7251 and headyman. May this new week herald in more good news for each and everyone awaiting one update or the other, Ameen.

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
Favourednonso said:
Hello my fellow Nigerians! I have been following this forum for a long time. Thank you for keeping this forum alive. I love the fact that all of you are ever ready to help one another.

Please I need help. I would like to know how to transfer my PNP application from London VO to Accra VO. I actually selected AVO on my application form but somehow my application landed in London VO. By way of background info, I was in the UK when I sent my PNP application to CIO. I am now in Nigeria. Though London VO requested additional documents which I had since supplied to them. I have not received MR after the 4 months period given by LVO for the review of the additional documents.

@ Kayb: please help me with the info regarding VO file transfer. I would like to know the procedure (email or letter) and how long it takes to transfer an application from London VO to Accra VO.

@ Everybody: I would appreciate your advice on this subject.

@ Babakura: you are welcome to comment. Please correct me if I am wrong I understand that your application was automatically transferred to AVO though you selected LVO on your application form.

@ Supa: Please can you tell me what happened to your request for transfer from LVO to AVO?

@ Anvaller: please share the information you have received from Kayb.

Thank you all.
Hello .

In my case . I was a Masters student in the UK at the time I applied to CIO ... CIO got my application in Nov 2012 and with the proof of residency I had then my UK visa was to expire in february 2013 .....
I guess they added 2+2 and sent my application to AVO cos with the remaining months on my UK visa there won't be enough time to process my PR in the UK

That's the only reason I could think of

Additionally, all you need do is blast LVO an email requesting for a change of VO from LVO to AVO ... A friend just sent the request last month and got transferred within a month and depending on how busy LVO is at the time of request (LVO is very busy cos they process for pakistan, all the scandinavian countries and others I don't know off hand).

Am at everyone's service am just a PM away and will answer to queries to the best of my knowledge

Cheers all and have a great wk ahead

Anvaller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
Favourednonso said:
Hello my fellow Nigerians! I have been following this forum for a long time. Thank you for keeping this forum alive. I love the fact that all of you are ever ready to help one another.

Please I need help. I would like to know how to transfer my PNP application from London VO to Accra VO. I actually selected AVO on my application form but somehow my application landed in London VO. By way of background info, I was in the UK when I sent my PNP application to CIO. I am now in Nigeria. Though London VO requested additional documents which I had since supplied to them. I have not received MR after the 4 months period given by LVO for the review of the additional documents.

@ Anvaller: please share the information you have received from Kayb.

Thank you all.
@favoured'
Though ur case is slightly different but I think it could be solved using about the same approach. The information I got was that, you will simply send an email to ur current visa office (London) notifying them of a change of ur address to Nigeria Address and country of residence (Nigeria). You may also specifically mention ur desire for a change of office to Accra in the process but the change of address/country of residence is what they will actually act on. The time it will take according to them is max 8 weeks. I will hope it doesn't take that long though.

They might have sent ur case to London not by error but based on the regulations under program integrity since u were legally living in the U.K at that time. I think the next thing now is simply let them know that u are no more living there.

Favourednonso

Nov 2, 2013
@Babakura and Anvaller: Thank you both. Words are not enough to express my gratitude for your timely response and explanation. I am hugely indebted to you.

I will shoot an email requesting the transfer.

@Everybody: Let's keep hope alive. Let's dream the dream for Canada it is ours.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
M5 said:
To God be all the glory!, my MR arrived this evening by 7.30pm.
Congratulations M5. Well deserved after the long wait. Alele to Chidrens' practice, Ikoyi with emedical facility - present. Cheers.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
B-jay said:
Congrats M5!
I rejoice with you.

Abeg no waste time.go do am sharp sharp.

All the best buddy.

Please can you help the House with your time line. is surely going to help and spurring our spirit, the rest of us still waiting for MR, in keeping track of when likely to expect ours too. you know say this journey no be small one with this incapacitating and almost always dispirit waiting game.

Cheers!

B-Jay
Don't worry, my bros...your MR is coming soon.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
lovina said:
Congratulation Lovina - so happy for you and yours. To God be the glory for safe and pleasant trip. May Canada favour you and your family well in Jesus name, Amen. Once more, congrats!!!.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
M5 said:
Thanks, Dada-karma, Fly 7251 and headyman. May this new week herald in more good news for each and everyone awaiting one update or the other, Ameen.
M5 - I have replied your PM. Thanks.