+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

thebaft

Nov 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (IELTS Band 7.5 L:8.0 R:7.5 W:7.0 S:8.0)
File Transfer...
Received by Accra VO on 24-09-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
DyDx said:
The funds mustn't necessarily be steadily above the minimun, but for most part. Second, I wasn't asked to prove any deposit. $1k is small, salary can be more than that ke; they only ask for proof when a huge inflow that's one-off hits your account; even at that, if your turnover(in and outflows) are consistent, no issues.
Cheers
Thanks for the clarification. I do appreciate your assistance.

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@favbless, Complete the credit card form then enclose it in your application package. Pls,do not forget to sign the form. Hope i clear your doubt. Biolah
favbless said:
HELP PLEASE

please can someone enlighten me on how i can pay by credit card for my CSQ application for quebec... what do i need to do after filling the form of pay by credit card... first hand experience please advice me

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Biolah said:
@ favbless, Complete the credit card form then enclose it in your application package. Pls,do not forget to sign the form. Hope i clear your doubt. Biolah
THANKS....I thought I had to do some online payment myself
So i will just give them my information then.

azania1974

Jan 30, 2013
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-03-2011
Nomination.....
10-11-2010
AOR Received.
13-01-2011
IELTS Request
Not Requested
File Transfer...
Nill
Med's Request
08-10-2013
Med's Done....
10-10-2013
Interview........
ECAS : Medical Recieved 07-11-2013
Passport Req..
03-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2014
LANDED..........
SOON BY GODS GRACE
Sorry for getting back late . I m happy to inform you guys that the God who never disappoints has done it for myself and my wife. Got Request from CIC accra on 7/10/2013 to proceed to pay RPRF and police clearance plus updated additional information's. then on the 8/10/2013 we got a request for medicals .This was done on the 10th of October 2013 . For Medicals , especially E-MEDICALS ,please Go to The CONSULTANTS PRACTICE AT RAYMOND NJOKU IN IKOYI. please forget, they are the best . Walk in and before you know it , you are out. Got a mail that my Medicals have been submitted , ECAS shows IN PROCESS, Waiting patiently for my PPR.

I know the God that did it for soo many people on this forum will surely accomplish my plans this October in Jesus name .. AMEN.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
azania1974 said:
Sorry for getting back late . I m happy to inform you guys that the God who never disappoints has done it for myself and my wife. Got Request from CIC accra on 7/10/2013 to proceed to pay RPRF and police clearance plus updated additional information's. then on the 8/10/2013 we got a request for medicals .This was done on the 10th of October 2013 . For Medicals , especially E-MEDICALS ,please Go to The CONSULTANTS PRACTICE AT RAYMOND NJOKU IN IKOYI. please forget, they are the best . Walk in and before you know it , you are out. Got a mail that my Medicals have been submitted , ECAS shows IN PROCESS, Waiting patiently for my PPR.

I know the God that did it for soo many people on this forum will surely accomplish my plans this October in Jesus name .. AMEN.
Congrats to you and all yours bro! Its a great news, its never late when it comes to goodnews! I pray that your PPR arrives soonest. Wish you all da very best in the remainder of the process.
Cheers.

Dada-Karma

switchlanes

Star Member
Jan 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2012
Doc's Request.
IELTS
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
IELTS Request
06-07-2012
File Transfer...
16-07-2013
Med's Request
06-11-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Interview........
ecas - in process medical recieved 13-11-2013
Passport Req..
24-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2014
LANDED..........
5/06/2014
Hakpoguma said:
My great People,

God has done it again. To the glory of God, my MR arrived last night by about 7.45pm. I have never been so excited in my life until I saw the email from AVO. I can still remember my spouse's loud shout of excitment/joy - God is very good.

God is indeed very faithfaul......I am so happy and I don't know what to say and how to behave now in the office. All, I want to say, 'Thank you God'. I am over excited for reaching this milestone at this time.

To all expectants of PERs, MRs and PPR, I want to say and believe God, that pleasant news of updates from AVO will go round to you all in Jesus name, Amen. You are next on the line for good.

Many thanks to all our seniors for their continuous words of encouragement to us all - who are still in the process for PRV. I am grateful.

God bless you all. Cheers, HAA.
congrat ....... :p ,

guy,

thebaft

Nov 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (IELTS Band 7.5 L:8.0 R:7.5 W:7.0 S:8.0)
File Transfer...
Received by Accra VO on 24-09-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
azania1974 said:

Congratulations! It turns out that October is your month and I know that your PPR will soon come knocking ...

switchlanes

Star Member
Jan 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2012
Doc's Request.
IELTS
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
IELTS Request
06-07-2012
File Transfer...
16-07-2013
Med's Request
06-11-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Interview........
ecas - in process medical recieved 13-11-2013
Passport Req..
24-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2014
LANDED..........
5/06/2014
hi everyone, i was thinking , how long those it takes to receive MR from accra? cos mine its taking almost 43days now after recieving AOR from CIC..... 8) ;D

Eye-Opener

Sep 30, 2013
My people,

Please I need your urgent advise. A colleague of mine who we received medicals together last month did the medical last week before embarking on a trip to South Africa on Monday this week. Both spouses lost their passport and other vital documents during their trip to Sandton from JB.

Will it be better for them to get a Police report and do a new passport in S.A if Accra will not frown at it that passport was not issued in Nigeria considering that they won't be interviewed to know why their passport is issued from a foreigh mission which may suggest they live in S.A not knowing they only went on visiting or is it better for them to return to Naija with a TC and do a new Passport in Lagos or Abuja? Which option is safer and the best for the spouses in case they receive mail for PPR since that may come any moment having completed Medical before the trip.

Experienced forumites should please advise.

Many thanks!

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Eye-Opener said:
My people,

Please I need your urgent advise. A colleague of mine who we received medicals together last month did the medical last week before embarking on a trip to South Africa on Monday this week. Both spouses lost their passport and other vital documents during their trip to Sandton from JB.

Will it be better for them to get a Police report and do a new passport in S.A if Accra will not frown at it that passport was not issued in Nigeria considering that they won't be interviewed to know why their passport is issued from a foreigh mission which may suggest they live in S.A not knowing they only went on visiting or is it better for them to return to Naija with a TC and do a new Passport in Lagos or Abuja? Which option is safer and the best for the spouses in case they receive mail for PPR since that may come any moment having completed Medical before the trip.

Experienced forumites should please advise.

Many thanks!
I will recommend they use TC and return to Nigeria and then process a new passport. If i were in their shoes, i will do the same for obvious reasons.

Ikemba

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Hakpoguma said:
Please, I wish to say a big thank you for the show/expression of love to me, after I received my MR, the likes of Jodav, Swinglow, Polestar1, Ikemba, Preferred, Alfpharm, thebaft, Iya Ibeyi, favbless, DyDx, Gabrilla, M5, babakura, Emperor, Biolah, Pilele01, with_God, Dada-Karma, Busy Bee, and Eni. May God almighty continue to bless and reward you always for your love and support.

I am indeed very grateful. Once more, many thanks.

Cheers, HAA
Bros!!!!!!
Hearty congratulations very happy for you. Your son can now pay PR fees in Canada.
Cheers

olukemi2

Mar 25, 2013
Advice from senior applicants.Pls it is urgent

I am kemi.I applied for the federal skilled worker last year and was sent a confirmation mail and UCI number last year march.We were three in my family when I applied but there was an addition to my family and I sent them all required documents.Today I was sent the mail below:

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the federal skilled worker class. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 12(2) of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the federal skilled worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.
Pursuant to the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these criteria determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada’s official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.
Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) Maximum
in which you requested
assessment: .
The table below sets out the points assessed:
Points assessed

Age 10 10
Education 20 25
Experience 21 21
Arranged employment 0 10
Official language proficiency 10 24
Adaptability 4 10
TOTAL 65 10

You have not obtained the minimum number of points, currently 67, required for a permanent resident visa. You were awarded points according to the information you have provided in your application. You have therefore not satisfied me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.

Subsection 76(3) of the regulations permits an officer to substitute their evaluation of the likelihood to become economically established in Canada if the number of points awarded is not a sufficient indicator of whether the skilled worker may become economically established in Canada.

Also, I reviewed your financial assets in order to satisfy me that you have sufficient financial resources for a family of 4 people. Based on the information you have provided, I am not satisfied that you meet the minimum financial requirements for a family of 4 people. You provided evidence to have available funds totalling 16,644$ however, the minimum financial required for a family of 4 people is 20,654$.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to "this Act" include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer

Immigration Section

I need advice from the seniors on what should be done.

dauaye

May 10, 2010
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 24th 2011
Doc's Request.
Marriage proof--Sept. 18th 2013 but arrived Accra 10th Oct. & Spouse Med Req. 11th oct. spouse Med Done on 16th Oct.
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
Jan 11 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
11-01- 2012
Med's Request
10-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-10-2013, Spouse medical 16-10-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
Oct. 24th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 29th 2013
LANDED..........
June 25th 2014
Hi Kemi,

I can feel your pains.
Well I will suggest you write your IELTS where you had a score of 10 out of 24. If you can score minimum 12 you will obtain the needed 67 points. But when you submitted your application last year what was your self assessment score? was it up to 67? if no, why were you sent a UCI number? Please check your assessment and ensure they use the criteria as at when you apply.

Yes, when your family increased, you would have provided proof of increase in fund also since your earlier fund was not enough for a family of 4.
You can amend and apply again. Also, I think the new criteria allow both principal applicant and the spouse to write IELTS to increase their score? Confirm.

Lastly , in the enclosed letter, did they ask you to make reference when you are reapplying? I remember when they returned my application in 2011 because my credit card declined they included a reference letter in case I was reapplying.

Don't give up. You will make it. Twice was my application returned but I never gave up. Today God is speedy up the whole process for me and my wife. Pray and make God your Rep. He will not fail you.

This forum have one mind to guide you through. Check out the next IELTS dates and enrol immediately and then increase your fund (bank statement, house or land evaluation cost, Stock portfolio, Pension fund etc).
I wish you all the best.

thanks
Dauaye

pickabeau

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nice one and thanks for the info

azania1974 said: