+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Pilele01

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011 FOR QCS
Doc's Request.
7 march 2013 for court disposition letter, RPRF
Nomination.....
QCS Received 9 Nov 12
AOR Received.
Medical result received on ecas march 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3 Dec 2012 rec in Novo Scotia
Med's Request
Feb 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2013
Interview........
9 Nov 2012 for QCS
Passport Req..
7/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/10/2013
LANDED..........
Landed in montrel 2/11/2013.
mayocksala said:
Am so sorry that this is coming late. Just said i should inform everybody on this great forum that me and my family landed in canada safely on the 24th of this month. Everything at the point of entry went smoothly except that people were many . If you are coming through Montreal, there is nothing to fear about. As to POE, nothing to worry about. the immigration officer ask us how much do we have with us and i told her 10kusd which i wanted to bring out and she said there is no point so far am sure is complete. the only painful thing is that i did not carry enough food stuff just for the fair of unknown. None of our bags was opened . All other info will be updated later . As of now, we are still trying to settle down. It has been God from the very first day of this programm. All glory to God.
@mayocksala, congratulation on a successful landing.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
mayocksala said:
Am so sorry that this is coming late. Just said i should inform everybody on this great forum that me and my family landed in canada safely on the 24th of this month. Everything at the point of entry went smoothly except that people were many . If you are coming through Montreal, there is nothing to fear about. As to POE, nothing to worry about. the immigration officer ask us how much do we have with us and i told her 10kusd which i wanted to bring out and she said there is no point so far am sure is complete. the only painful thing is that i did not carry enough food stuff just for the fair of unknown. None of our bags was opened . All other info will be updated later . As of now, we are still trying to settle down. It has been God from the very first day of this programm. All glory to God.
Congratulations on your sweet landing Mayoc'. May the good Lord make Canada favour you and all yours IJN!

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
mayocksala said:

Congratulations on your successful landing.l wish you & yours all the best in Canada.

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
congrats to all with updates smooth , gabil et al >.....God will proper u in Canada

wonderful weekend to u all

KEMKE

Jun 26, 2011
Hi,

I got mine through courier(DHL) and I was notified by Accra of it's readiness after 10 days of delivery to Accra, and they did reply any of my mails during that period.I am sure you will be notified any moment from now.Best of luck.

aayor said:
Pls guys I got a mail that my permanent resident visa appears to be ready, i submitted my passport for visa collection 3weeks ago through DHL as advised by Canadian embassy in Ghana. But have not heard anything back from them since... even to acknowledge the receipt of the document. I sent them a mail no reply.
Pls anyone knows how long does it take to issue the visa through mail. I wish i had gone down myself.. i would have collected it the same day.
Pls if anyone knows how long it will take to come out.
Thank u

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayocksala said:
@Mayocksala Congrats on your successful landing . May the land favours you & yours IJN ... Amen

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
mayocksala said:
congratulations on your successful landing. May Canada favor you and yours!!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Gabil said:
TO GOD BE THE GLORY, MY PPR LANDED AN HOUR AGO
Congratulations Gabil on the receipt of your PPR.May the remaining the remaining phases be smooth.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
smooth said:
For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in me will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus..... Hallelujah!!!!
This is to announce to us that my PPR came on Friday September 20th, but wasn't announced because it came with another person's name and full details, i replied AVO instantly for it to be corrected and in my reply i told them if i dont get any response in two days i will take it as mine and come for the Visas. When i did not get any response to my mail I went to AVO and to the Glory of God i was issued the Visas yesterday.
our God is awesome, he breaks every protocol to favor his children. To all of us expecting, If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth. This is our set time.

**smooth**
congratulations on the receipt of your PPR. May the remaining processes be smooth.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
smooth said:
For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in me will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus..... Hallelujah!!!!
This is to announce to us that my PPR came on Friday September 20th, but wasn't announced because it came with another person's name and full details, i replied AVO instantly for it to be corrected and in my reply i told them if i dont get any response in two days i will take it as mine and come for the Visas. When i did not get any response to my mail I went to AVO and to the Glory of God i was issued the Visas yesterday.
our God is awesome, he breaks every protocol to favor his children. To all of us expecting, If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth. This is our set time.

**smooth**

Hearty congratulations!!!! Trust madam and baby are doing great? My regards

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Gabil said:
TO GOD BE THE GLORY, MY PPR LANDED AN HOUR AGO
Personal Person!!! So it's here finally !!!! No more questions as to when? Congrats.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
tinuadeadebola said:
Personal Person!!! So it's here finally !!!! No more questions as to when? Congrats.
Babe Tinu, "When ooooooooooo" is a going concern until everybody is settled :p :p :p LOL. Hope you guys are well adjusted now and making steady progress. We are coming right behind you. Thanks for always checking on us. Cheers

Ikemba

tok

Nov 16, 2011
mayocksala said:
Congrat on ur successful landing
tok