+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
taymos said:
Hello Everyone,
God has done it again in my life, rejoice with me. I receive an email from Accra, indicating my PPR. I could not believe my eyes for this information. God is good all the time, all the time my God is good. Celebrate with me. Those expecting, LOA, MR, AOR, PPR, PRV etc, yours is on the way and it shall not miss you IJN, Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrat Taymos. See you in Manitoba ;D ;D ;D

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
spokes said:
Hi Everyone!!!!

First of all, I wish to congratulate everyone who have gotten updates towards our common quest; I thank God for you all.

Now to my landing story, which I must say was not much different from what our forerunners have recounted in the past. I landed on the 31st of August, on a warm Saturday evening at the Toronto, int'l airport. The normal immigration proceeding for newcomers took off immediately (the underlying warmth of every official I encountered was striking). Everyone wanted to say " welcome to Canada". They were so courteous, that I almost couldn't take it anymore. Well, coming from a place where courtesy of public officials wasn't a strong point, who can blame me? And I must add the one at the airport was no fluke; I experienced the same level of service at the service Canada office when I went to apply for SIN and so on.

Well anyway, coming in on a weekend meant that I had to wait till Monday to go apply for those things, but then, Monday ended up being a public holiday (Labor day) :eek:. So SIN, banking et al had to wait till the next day. But all that is done now.

Btw guys, I was almost caught. The funds I took was a little bit below the minimum allowable (by about 1.5k) and I had the misfortune of getting a personnel who started counting it :-X :eek:.
I come dey fire prayer on top him head and suddenly he stopped counting half way and okayed me :-\
Can you guys beat that?
So counting is possible at any time t.

I sincerely pray for speed in all your processing my people. Make una do come and also experience your dreams.

Cheers everyone ;)
Congrat on your successful landing 8). We dey come for your back ;D ;D ;D

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
taymos said:
Hello Everyone,
God has done it again in my life, rejoice with me. I receive an email from Accra, indicating my PPR. I could not believe my eyes for this information. God is good all the time, all the time my God is good. Celebrate with me. Those expecting, LOA, MR, AOR, PPR, PRV etc, yours is on the way and it shall not miss you IJN, Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats taymos!!!! I wish you a successful landing and integration into Canada.

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
edos4all said:
God is Faithful....I got a message from Ghana VO today for this type of message YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

Please can some one who have use Courier to let me know what and what he submitted with the passport, i can not go to Ghana in person. Please to know what i am to add to the passport when sending it to them for Visa to be issued.

Thanks every body i know God is doing more for who ever is expecting...

Congrats edos4all...

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
mandiebraxton said:
Hi People,
I just want to thank Almighty God for this MiRacle at 12:26pm. I could never imagine the feeling until I just happen to check my fone on lunchbreak and there it was, a mail from Accra....well just thought it was a standard response to one of my CSE...but hold on, I saw the bulleted items and heart skipped a beat, but managed to compose myself.

I just don't know how to express my joy but I am thankful for this update and pray that those waiting, especially for MR (considering the great relief it brings after being in the 'unknown' for years) will get it soon IJN. Alpharm watch out, it will come when you least expect like it did to me today....

*Mandie*
Mandie Mandie. Congrats ooo. Our hearts have always been with you on this and we thank God you are nearly through. Congrats. The remaining processes will be speedy IJN.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
spokes said:
Hi Everyone!!!!

First of all, I wish to congratulate everyone who have gotten updates towards our common quest; I thank God for you all.

Now to my landing story, which I must say was not much different from what our forerunners have recounted in the past. I landed on the 31st of August, on a warm Saturday evening at the Toronto, int'l airport. The normal immigration proceeding for newcomers took off immediately (the underlying warmth of every official I encountered was striking). Everyone wanted to say " welcome to Canada". They were so courteous, that I almost couldn't take it anymore. Well, coming from a place where courtesy of public officials wasn't a strong point, who can blame me? And I must add the one at the airport was no fluke; I experienced the same level of service at the service Canada office when I went to apply for SIN and so on.

Well anyway, coming in on a weekend meant that I had to wait till Monday to go apply for those things, but then, Monday ended up being a public holiday (Labor day) :eek:. So SIN, banking et al had to wait till the next day. But all that is done now.

Btw guys, I was almost caught. The funds I took was a little bit below the minimum allowable (by about 1.5k) and I had the misfortune of getting a personnel who started counting it :-X :eek:.
I come dey fire prayer on top him head and suddenly he stopped counting half way and okayed me :-\
Can you guys beat that?
So counting is possible at any time t.

I sincerely pray for speed in all your processing my people. Make una do come and also experience your dreams.

Cheers everyone ;)
Congratulation Spoke....welcome to Canada.....may your path be smooth IJN. What happened during the counting is nothing but an instant miracle. Immediate response to prayer......It can be repeated again and again as you settle down.....

welcome.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Dear Mandie....

Congratulations o o o o o o o o o o o o

Looking forward to having you here.... and for the rest of us waiting for one update or the other......... that moment will come.

Cheers..

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
taymos said:
Hello Everyone,
Congratulations Taymos. Go forth and posses the land

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandiebraxton said:
Hi People,
I just want to thank Almighty God for this MiRacle at 12:26pm. I could never imagine the feeling until I just happen to check my fone on lunchbreak and there it was, a mail from Accra....well just thought it was a standard response to one of my CSE...but hold on, I saw the bulleted items and heart skipped a beat, but managed to compose myself.

I just don't know how to express my joy but I am thankful for this update and pray that those waiting, especially for MR (considering the great relief it brings after being in the 'unknown' for years) will get it soon IJN. Alpharm watch out, it will come when you least expect like it did to me today....

*Mandie*
@mandiebraxton Congrats ....

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taymos said:
Hello Everyone,
@toymos Congrats God has done it again

Smallie

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010 (Biq paris); 07-01-2013
AOR Received.
23-11-2011, Fed application AOR=>14-02-2013
File Transfer...
14-02-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 (QSC Received 18-10-2012)
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2013
LANDED..........
04-10-2013
Am overwhelmed by the show of love. God bless you all and perfect all that concerns each of us in Jesus name. Hearty congratulation to all the forumites with one updae or the other. AVO is indeed working! We bless God.

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
taymos said:
Hello Everyone,
Congratulations Taymos. Oya, tefi to Accra ;D