+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Hi Everyone!!!!

First of all, I wish to congratulate everyone who have gotten updates towards our common quest; I thank God for you all.

Now to my landing story, which I must say was not much different from what our forerunners have recounted in the past. I landed on the 31st of August, on a warm Saturday evening at the Toronto, int'l airport. The normal immigration proceeding for newcomers took off immediately (the underlying warmth of every official I encountered was striking). Everyone wanted to say " welcome to Canada". They were so courteous, that I almost couldn't take it anymore. Well, coming from a place where courtesy of public officials wasn't a strong point, who can blame me? And I must add the one at the airport was no fluke; I experienced the same level of service at the service Canada office when I went to apply for SIN and so on.

Well anyway, coming in on a weekend meant that I had to wait till Monday to go apply for those things, but then, Monday ended up being a public holiday (Labor day) :eek:. So SIN, banking et al had to wait till the next day. But all that is done now.

Btw guys, I was almost caught. The funds I took was a little bit below the minimum allowable (by about 1.5k) and I had the misfortune of getting a personnel who started counting it :-X :eek:.
I come dey fire prayer on top him head and suddenly he stopped counting half way and okayed me :-\
Can you guys beat that?
So counting is possible at any time t.

I sincerely pray for speed in all your processing my people. Make una do come and also experience your dreams.

Cheers everyone ;)

arewaincalgary

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
15-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Interview........
waived by HIS grace
Passport Req..
APRIL 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
JANUARY 2015
spokes said:
Hi Everyone!!!!

First of all, I wish to congratulate everyone who have gotten updates towards our common quest; I thank God for you all.

Now to my landing story, which I must say was not much different from what our forerunners have recounted in the past. I landed on the 31st of August, on a warm Saturday evening at the Toronto, int'l airport. The normal immigration proceeding for newcomers took off immediately (the underlying warmth of every official I encountered was striking). Everyone wanted to say " welcome to Canada". They were so courteous, that I almost couldn't take it anymore. Well, coming from a place where courtesy of public officials wasn't a strong point, who can blame me? And I must add the one at the airport was no fluke; I experienced the same level of service at the service Canada office when I went to apply for SIN and so on.

Well anyway, coming in on a weekend meant that I had to wait till Monday to go apply for those things, but then, Monday ended up being a public holiday (Labor day) :eek:. So SIN, banking et al had to wait till the next day. But all that is done now.

Btw guys, I was almost caught. The funds I took was a little bit below the minimum allowable (by about 1.5k) and I had the misfortune of getting a personnel who started counting it :-X :eek:.
I come dey fire prayer on top him head and suddenly he stopped counting half way and okayed me :-\
Can you guys beat that?

I sincerely pray for speed in all your processing my people. Make una do come and also experience your dreams.

Cheers everyone ;)

CONGRATULATIONS SPOKES ;D ;D,THAT WAS GOD AT WORK.HE WILL NOT LEAVE YOU IN JESUS NAME

arewaincalgary

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
15-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Interview........
waived by HIS grace
Passport Req..
APRIL 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
JANUARY 2015
Congrats taymos, Smallie and edos4all on the much awaited PPR,go and possess the land in JESUS name

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Nice short story... Welcome to your land of milk and honey spokes. You will continue to find Favour in the days, months & years to come in Jesus name !

kindly be as nice as Madam Tinu and remain in touch from time to time plssssss :-*

Have a blissful week ahead.

spokes said:
Hi Everyone!!!!

Can you guys beat that?

Cheers everyone ;)

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
spokes said:
Hi Everyone!!!!

Can you guys beat that?

Cheers everyone ;)

We thank God u landed successfully. Congratulations

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
taymos said:
Hello Everyone,
God has done it again in my life, rejoice with me. I receive an email from Accra, indicating my PPR. I could not believe my eyes for this information. God is good all the time, all the time my God is good. Celebrate with me. Those expecting, LOA, MR, AOR, PPR, PRV etc, yours is on the way and it shall not miss you IJN, Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations. Ameeeeeennnnnnnnn

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
edos4all said:
God is Faithful....I got a message from Ghana VO today for this type of message YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

Please can some one who have use Courier to let me know what and what he submitted with the passport, i can not go to Ghana in person. Please to know what i am to add to the passport when sending it to them for Visa to be issued.

Thanks every body i know God is doing more for who ever is expecting...

Congratulationsssssss

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
spokes said:
Hi Everyone!!!!

Can you guys beat that?

Cheers everyone ;)

Congrats. My people will say 'ko si kekere adura' meaning 'there is no prayer that is too smalll to be considered insignificant'. All the best in Canada

B-jay

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
PER: 02-03-2012
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
26-11-2013(M Received on 9-12-2013)
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
MARCH 2013
Congrats taymos, Smallie and edos4all for your PPRs so so happy for you guys.

Well wishes to u all in the remaining process.

B-Jay

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
spokes said:
Hi Everyone!!!!

Can you guys beat that?

Cheers everyone ;)
Congrats Spokes on the safe arrival. Who says 'God does not anwer prayer' at any time 't' and moment 'm'. That was risky - but happy it all went well. Wish you the best in your new home and country. I have just said 'AMEN' to your prayers on us all. Cheers, HAA.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Edos4all, Smallie, Taymos, congrats for your PPR. The coast is clear. Wishing you journey mercy to Accra.

Spokes, na God safe you o. That was risky sha! Fear no go allow me do that. We have learnt from your experience that it is not over until it is over. I pray God will grant you favour in the land.

KEMKE

Jun 26, 2011
Hi Edos4all,

Congrats.All you need to include is the IMM8 application form,2 passport photographs for each family member in included in your application, the height and eye color chart that came with your mail and then your e passport. wish you the best!

edos4all said:
God is Faithful....I got a message from Ghana VO today for this type of message YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

Please can some one who have use Courier to let me know what and what he submitted with the passport, i can not go to Ghana in person. Please to know what i am to add to the passport when sending it to them for Visa to be issued.

Thanks every body i know God is doing more for who ever is expecting...

KEMKE

Jun 26, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS MANDIE, SO SO SO HAPPY FOR U. :) :)Wish you the very best!!

mandiebraxton said:
Hi People,
I just want to thank Almighty God for this MiRacle at 12:26pm. I could never imagine the feeling until I just happen to check my fone on lunchbreak and there it was, a mail from Accra....well just thought it was a standard response to one of my CSE...but hold on, I saw the bulleted items and heart skipped a beat, but managed to compose myself.

I just don't know how to express my joy but I am thankful for this update and pray that those waiting, especially for MR (considering the great relief it brings after being in the 'unknown' for years) will get it soon IJN. Alpharm watch out, it will come when you least expect like it did to me today....

*Mandie*

POLESTAR1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 05-07-2011
AOR Received.
+ Additional doc Requested: 25-08-2011
File Transfer...
05-08-2011
Med's Request
18-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-04-2013
Passport Req..
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
From the bottom of my heart I appreciate everyone who has dropped one or more lines of well wishes concerning our PR visas:

Babakura, Preferred, Arewaincalgary, Forsure, Gabil, Biolah, Double portion, Uncle Hakpoguma, Bukonla 80, Alfpharm, Swithlisa, Eni, God Choosen, Ikemba, Geelado, Emperor, Lovina, Olusheg, Taymos, Akerekoro, MIDAS, Starblessing, DyDx, Spicing Spicy, tangowisky, Lukeke, Dada-karma, Jovic…….. If I miss out any name, please pardon me.

And for those with updates: Angel, Mandie, Smallie, Edos4all, Taymos …… etc I say congratulations.
Spoke congratulations on your grand landing.

May we all eat the fruit of the land IJMN.