+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
POLESTAR1 said:
“Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, we sincerely apologize for the delay of this flight, it was due to.........” That was the voice of one of the cabin crew apologizing for the umpteenth time for the delay of the flight for over 2 and half hours. Her voice jolted me out of my thought, I quickly press my palm against the envelope beside me to be sure the four passports for myself and my sweethearts are there. In the morning, the passports were not worth more than the expired visas on them, but they are worth a fortune now.

The preceding 20 hours have been momentous, I had woke up as early as 4.30 am so that I could be at the airport on time for the 7.30am Aero flight. I checked in on time, went to the Airport clinic for the yellow fever card and then proceeded to board . The flight was on time as it was ready to fly by 7.20am

Before 7.30am Ghana time we were in Accra but I could not get out of the airport till about 8.am the reason being that I was unable to make withdrawal on the ATM with all the 3 debit cards with me. Even the GT ATM couldn't dispense cash with my GT naira MasterCard but it was able to confirm my balances including that of my accounts in other banks. My saving grace was ECO bank ATM that was able to dispense cash with my UBA dual currency debit card. I took the 50 cedi that I could draw from the account and headed out of the airport. By then it was about 8 am, I went to the taxi park and was told that it will cost me 20 cedi to get to the Embassy. I was able to negotiate to 10 cedi and off we went. Due to the early morning traffic, I couldn't get to the embassy till 8.30 am

I went through the security and in no time it was my turn to drop the international passports, the passport photographs and the form. A lady collected all the documents and asked me to come back by 3 pm. I made my way out of the office and was about to leave the compound when one of the security personnel rushed after me that I've been asked to come back. My heart skipped a beat and I started to murmur some prayers. What could have gone wrong I asked myself, my worst fear was almost confirmed when the lady that I submitted the documents to returned all the passports to me “ please give me only the current travel documents and hold the expired ones” she said, then I heaved a sigh of relief. I had strap both expired and current passports together just to fulfill all righteousness since one of the passports have expired in the course of the application.

The waiting time seems like eternity but I was able to while away the time at the cyber café of Coconut grove hotel that is just a walking distance from the Embassy after which I decided to visit the City mall. The trip to and fro the city mall was by bus, the buses were just like the Lagos danfo buses which stop at every opportunity and a trip cost just 40 pesewas as against taxi drivers that were asking for between 5 cedi to 10 cedi. I bought some chocolates at the Shoprite in the city mall and this time, I was able to make payment on the POS machine with my GT naira MasterCard.

I made it back to the embassy by 2.30pm, by that time there were between 40 to 45 people waiting to pick up different form of visas: immigration, student visa, visiting etc. I then told myself that if this is the daily routine, then Accra CIC is working. Around 2.45pm I heard my name and I stepped forward and the visas and COPRs were handed over to me. The lady that handed them over was drawing my attention to the expiry date, saying we will have to travel before then. I was overjoyed to hear most of what she was saying, “who will wait till May next year” I muttered to myself. I quickly checked to ensure that all the information on the visas and COPRs are correct. The original documents that were submitted with the application were also handed over to me. I asked about the IELT result and it was handed over also. In all these, nothing was said about the fact that I am not the Principal Applicant.

I was so elated, the waiting years have been tough, it was one of the lowest moments of my life (career wise) but today the Lord has taken me out of the miry clay and set my feet upon the rock. My soul magnifies him, for he alone is worthy of my praises.

To ALL the forum members, you have all been part of the journey, I sincerely thank you all and I pray that we will all get to the destination IJMN. Ma IG, the Bible (Prov 11:25) says the generous man will be prosperous, and he who waters will himself be watered. May you be prosperous and I pray for divine speed for the remaining of your journey IJMN.

I left the embassy and hailed a taxi to take me back to the airport. The pang of the delayed flight was soothed by the immeasurable joy I was experiencing and as the crew member continued to say her apologies I just smiled and began to hum that hymn which for reasons not known to me has become my anthem lately:

The strife is o'er, the battle done;
the victory of life is won;
the song of triumph has begun:
Alleluia!
Congratulations once more Polestar1 and wishing you a successful landing

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
KEMKE said:
Wow!!!God be praised !! I sent my passports by courier on the 8th/08,was delivered to cic accra on the 12th/08.got an email on the 23rd that it was ready for pick up,went to dhl and paid for it to be picked up and just received the visa for my family with all the necessary documents.many thanks to all the forum members, you were all like guiding angels all through the journey, may God who made this possible grant you all your expectations.God bless.
Congratulations Kemke, though i wouldn't take that option :p :p

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
gel003 said:
Congratulations Chioma. The MR Tsunami also hit my domain today. To God alone be all the Glory.
Gel there you go. "When it starts it starts" you remember. Congratulations and wishing you the best as you proceed with your medical.

Geelado

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010.
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2010
Med's Request
May 28, 2012
Med's Done....
June 14, 2012
Passport Req..
November 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 12, 2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
Congratulations polestar 1, chioma, kemke and gel003.

Mor good news to us all..................................Amin

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Praise to you, my God, because you are my Jehovah-nissi, God my victory, who always leads me in triumphal procession.........

Yesterday (28 August, 2013) on behalf of myself and family member, I got the the priceless Canadian PR Visas stamped on our passports at the Canadian Embassy in Accra. My experience is not different from what others have enumerated on this forum.

I want to use this opportunity to thank everyone for being there with us all through the process, the good Lord will grant you all that which you desire earnestly IJN.

Now on landing gear mode 8) 8) 8)

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Congrat Etike and Chioma on your MR. Accra is really working from what I saw yesterday.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
POLESTAR1 said:
“Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, we sincerely apologize for the delay of this flight, it was due to.........” That was the voice of one of the cabin crew apologizing for the umpteenth time for the delay of the flight for over 2 and half hours. Her voice jolted me out of my thought, I quickly press my palm against the envelope beside me to be sure the four passports for myself and my sweethearts are there. In the morning, the passports were not worth more than the expired visas on them, but they are worth a fortune now.

The preceding 20 hours have been momentous, I had woke up as early as 4.30 am so that I could be at the airport on time for the 7.30am Aero flight. I checked in on time, went to the Airport clinic for the yellow fever card and then proceeded to board . The flight was on time as it was ready to fly by 7.20am

Before 7.30am Ghana time we were in Accra but I could not get out of the airport till about 8.am the reason being that I was unable to make withdrawal on the ATM with all the 3 debit cards with me. Even the GT ATM couldn't dispense cash with my GT naira MasterCard but it was able to confirm my balances including that of my accounts in other banks. My saving grace was ECO bank ATM that was able to dispense cash with my UBA dual currency debit card. I took the 50 cedi that I could draw from the account and headed out of the airport. By then it was about 8 am, I went to the taxi park and was told that it will cost me 20 cedi to get to the Embassy. I was able to negotiate to 10 cedi and off we went. Due to the early morning traffic, I couldn't get to the embassy till 8.30 am

I went through the security and in no time it was my turn to drop the international passports, the passport photographs and the form. A lady collected all the documents and asked me to come back by 3 pm. I made my way out of the office and was about to leave the compound when one of the security personnel rushed after me that I've been asked to come back. My heart skipped a beat and I started to murmur some prayers. What could have gone wrong I asked myself, my worst fear was almost confirmed when the lady that I submitted the documents to returned all the passports to me “ please give me only the current travel documents and hold the expired ones” she said, then I heaved a sigh of relief. I had strap both expired and current passports together just to fulfill all righteousness since one of the passports have expired in the course of the application.

The waiting time seems like eternity but I was able to while away the time at the cyber café of Coconut grove hotel that is just a walking distance from the Embassy after which I decided to visit the City mall. The trip to and fro the city mall was by bus, the buses were just like the Lagos danfo buses which stop at every opportunity and a trip cost just 40 pesewas as against taxi drivers that were asking for between 5 cedi to 10 cedi. I bought some chocolates at the Shoprite in the city mall and this time, I was able to make payment on the POS machine with my GT naira MasterCard.

I made it back to the embassy by 2.30pm, by that time there were between 40 to 45 people waiting to pick up different form of visas: immigration, student visa, visiting etc. I then told myself that if this is the daily routine, then Accra CIC is working. Around 2.45pm I heard my name and I stepped forward and the visas and COPRs were handed over to me. The lady that handed them over was drawing my attention to the expiry date, saying we will have to travel before then. I was overjoyed to hear most of what she was saying, “who will wait till May next year” I muttered to myself. I quickly checked to ensure that all the information on the visas and COPRs are correct. The original documents that were submitted with the application were also handed over to me. I asked about the IELT result and it was handed over also. In all these, nothing was said about the fact that I am not the Principal Applicant.

I was so elated, the waiting years have been tough, it was one of the lowest moments of my life (career wise) but today the Lord has taken me out of the miry clay and set my feet upon the rock. My soul magnifies him, for he alone is worthy of my praises.

To ALL the forum members, you have all been part of the journey, I sincerely thank you all and I pray that we will all get to the destination IJMN. Ma IG, the Bible (Prov 11:25) says the generous man will be prosperous, and he who waters will himself be watered. May you be prosperous and I pray for divine speed for the remaining of your journey IJMN.

I left the embassy and hailed a taxi to take me back to the airport. The pang of the delayed flight was soothed by the immeasurable joy I was experiencing and as the crew member continued to say her apologies I just smiled and began to hum that hymn which for reasons not known to me has become my anthem lately:

The strife is o'er, the battle done;
the victory of life is won;
the song of triumph has begun:
Alleluia!
Once again congrat Polestar

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
KEMKE said:
Wow!!!God be praised !! I sent my passports by courier on the 8th/08,was delivered to cic accra on the 12th/08.got an email on the 23rd that it was ready for pick up,went to dhl and paid for it to be picked up and just received the visa for my family with all the necessary documents.many thanks to all the forum members, you were all like guiding angels all through the journey, may God who made this possible grant you all your expectations.God bless.
We praise Him and rejoice with you. Congrat Kemke ;)

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
gel003 said:
Congratulations Chioma. The MR Tsunami also hit my domain today. To God alone be all the Glory.

Woooooow. Finaly the MR has landed. Congrat and go change your profile quick quick. The wait is over. ;D

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
Congratulations emperor.

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
gel003 said:
Congrats ...

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
gel003 said:
Congrats gel003!!!!.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
KEMKE said:
Congratulations KEMKE for the receipt of your PRV. You get heart oooo - So happy for you in spite of the lead time to have it delivered to you from AVO.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Emperor said:
Praise to you, my God, because you are my Jehovah-nissi, God my victory, who always leads me in triumphal procession.........

Yesterday (28 August, 2013) on behalf of myself and family member, I got the the priceless Canadian PR Visas stamped on our passports at the Canadian Embassy in Accra. My experience is not different from what others have enumerated on this forum.

I want to use this opportunity to thank everyone for being there with us all through the process, the good Lord will grant you all that which you desire earnestly IJN.

Now on landing gear mode 8) 8) 8)
Congratulations Emperor!!!. Wish you the best as you take next step on the landing gear mode. :p

lovina

Star Member
Jan 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.