+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Favor said:
A journey that started since 2007, has finally ended today. It is with a grateful heart to God Almighty, that I announce receipt of my PPR. Infact, my voice is sore from praising God and my feet hurts from doing a dance unto my Lord! ;D

Emperor,Babakura,Smaille,Mayocksala,Olusheg, you are next in line! And to everyone expecting an update your miracle is here.

Congratulations Bukonla80 on the receipt of your PPR and for starting the rain.

Thanks to everyone and most especially the Seniors for your words of advise, encouragement, etc. May God bless you all in Jesus name, amen.

Cheers.
Congratulations on the receipt of your PPR.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Congrats friends on all the positive happenings and kudos to all those waiting for it shall not tarry!!! God who makes all things beautiful in his time is at work on our behalf and he would conclude that which he has started.

Have a great week ahead
Tinu

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
Hi evryone,

Congrat Favor and to those who receive update of PPR,MR etc.Canada is a beautiful place...By God Grace more good news will arrive for evryone waiting.cheers

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Favor said:
A journey that started since 2007, has finally ended today. It is with a grateful heart to God Almighty, that I announce receipt of my PPR. Infact, my voice is sore from praising God and my feet hurts from doing a dance unto my Lord! ;D

Emperor,Babakura,Smaille,Mayocksala,Olusheg, you are next in line! And to everyone expecting an update your miracle is here.

Thanks to everyone and most especially the Seniors for your words of advise, encouragement, etc. May God bless you all in Jesus name, amen.

Cheers.
Congratulations on your PPR. Have a safe trip to Accra

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
Favor said:

Cheers.
Congratulations ooooo ... GOD is ever faithful ...
PNP's are rocking the forum
Waiting patiently for my turn !!! Shalom

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
Favor said:

Cheers.

Congratulations.

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Double portion said:
I jus want to thank everyone who has posted their good will messages. thanks so muck. Ma Ig, God will reward you for this forum, I would have been waiting endlessly. I also thank Kemke, Bukonla80, Emmy-est, smallie, mayoress and Midas. I pray for everyone waiting for one update or another , there shall be no more delays IJN.
Congrats Double Portion God's work will not cease in your life & ours IJN

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Agent of Change said:
Hello My fellow professionals,

We relocated to Calgary on 22nd of July and its been favour upon favour. For all who are coming to Canada, I can categorically tell you from my little experience of this environment that there are a lot of jobs here. Engineers are really in demand here.

Back to the reason for sending out this message. Firstly, I have a contact who is seriously looking for 4 mechanical engineers to work for an oil and gas company immediately. Please kindly in box me your resume as soon as possible. Please you must currently be in Calgary to apply for this job.

Secondly Enterprise Rent A Car is looking for graduates with business, economics or any relevant degrees to come and work for them on their graduate management training program. For people looking for a starting position, this is really good. This is an urgent position and my client who has an insider says they are currently looking to hire up to 15 people. YOU MUST BE A LANDED IMMIGRANT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.

All the best to you all.

Agent of change.
Thanks Agent of Change u re doing a great job & God will reward u 4 it

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Congrats to everyone that has gotten an update,PER,MR,PPR, even if you havent gotten anything I believe that they are working on our files and to our landed friends we are very optimistic that it is Here, Now or AROUND THE CORNER.

Pls Do not relent in PLANNING and attending the Eagles meeting has been slated for 31Aug,2013 at Sizzler's Restaurant along Airport road in Lagos . Hope to see everybody there.

Loolo
[/color]

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Favor said:

Cheers.
@ favour congrats ... u re highly favour ...

jems992

Aug 21, 2013
loolo said:
Congrats to everyone that has gotten an update,PER,MR,PPR, even if you havent gotten anything I believe that they are working on our files and to our landed friends we are very optimistic that it is Here, Now or AROUND THE CORNER.

Pls Do not relent in PLANNING and attending the Eagles meeting has been slated for 31Aug,2013 at Sizzler's Restaurant along Airport road in Lagos . Hope to see everybody there.

Loolo
[/color]
Good one..

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Today is Ma Ig's Birthday, Ig, you are an enigma, your simplicity and wisdom amazes me, I am thankful for the priviledge of meeting you on this journey. I wish you as many will do so much Joy as always and another year full of Gods best promises. Have a great one Sis.

xoxo..

Loolo

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Favor said:

Cheers.
Congratulations Favor!!!. Spending almost 6 years to get to the finish line of PPR is no joke. We thank God, it finally came. I am happy for you. Wish you the best as you plan for trip to Accra.
Congrats!!.