+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Favor said:
Most schools in Canada offer September, January and May admission depending on your course of study. It is obvious from the school reply that the course your wife applied for does not have January intake, only September intake. Hence, you have to defer your admission to September next year, 2014.
Though it seems far away, but I tell you, it's not. With this, you will have enough time to arrive early and settle in before school begins, especially if you are going with family.
Hope that answers your question.
@ Favor thanks for your advice , i want see the outcome of Lagos VO before i will know the next step to take
Thanks guyz i really appreciate all your comment
God's Chosen

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Favor said:
Most schools in Canada offer September, January and May admission depending on your course of study. It is obvious from the school reply that the course your wife applied for does not have January intake, only September intake. Hence, you have to defer your admission to September next year, 2014.
Though it seems far away, but I tell you, it's not. With this, you will have enough time to arrive early and settle in before school begins, especially if you are going with family.
Hope that answers your question.
Hi, is it possible to go to school with family going with u to Canada?

KEMKE

Jun 26, 2011
Thanks Favour and the house!I pray for all expectant that your heart desires be granted soon IJN.@Mandie keep d faith ...... Soon n very soon.Pls do I need a yellow fever card before entering Accra?

wole cash

Star Member
Mar 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2014
KEMKE said:
Thanks Favour and the house!I pray for all expectant that your heart desires be granted soon IJN. @ Mandie keep d faith ...... Soon n very soon.Pls do I need a yellow fever card before entering Accra?

Yes you will need a Yellow Fever card before entering Accra. You can get the vaccination at the health centre inside MMA.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
POLESTAR1 said:
The strife is o'er, the battle done ........
Congratulations Polestar1 and Kemke on your PPRs.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Destiny2014 said:
Congratulation Lovina on the receipt of your PR visa
Congrats Lovina on your PPR.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
ofonzo said:
My Naija people,

How una dey? It's with great gratitude to GOD Almighty that I wish to say that My family and I finally landed in Calgary on Friday, 2nd of August. We transitted to Calgary through Frankfurt on Air-Canada flight. Flight and cabin crew were wonderful. I just want to thank Jesus for bringing to pass that which my heart has always desired.
We landed in Calgary international at 12:15pm, and straight through to immigration, it was a long line but processing is done pretty quickly, it got to our turn, immigration officer asked us, if were visiting, we told her we were landing as permanent residents today, she asked for our passports/visas and she looked at the COPR, she cancelled the visas, she also went through our landing cards, asked what kind of food we brought and how much money we were carrying and if we had goods to follow (GTFs) she wrote everything on the landing card and said "Welcome to Canada", I told her I have always wanted to hear those words. She directed us to another desk to go to process the landing papers(COPR). At this desk, the IO asked me to sign for the kids since I was the the principal applicant. He stamped the COPR after all COPRs were filled and wished us best of luck. He directed us to customs, who looked through the information on the landing cards, young customs lady asked if the money we had ($12,000) was in the possession of one person and that is not what they want, coincidentally, my wife had $4k, while I had $8k, she signed off on the card as okay. She now asked for our goods to follow list, i had prepared two copies of this list, she asked me to value them, attached another form, stamped the forms and asked me to endorse the forms and we were done with landing. We picked up two trolleys, picked up our bags and headed out to arrivals.
A point to note, while On board the plane, landing cards were distributed to all passengers. The landing card requires information on your address in Canada, the money you are bringing and if you have any agricultural products you are bringing to Canada. Please don't try to hide anything, answer the questions truthfully, please tick yes on the card. One guy didn't admit what he was bringing something in and he got pulled aside, the customs were very upset that he tried to conceal it, I am not sure if it was money or produce but he didn't find it easy. There is a $400 fine for not declaring food items and that goes on your record, you don't want to start your new life that way, trust me.
It's a holiday weekend here (Heritage Day)so we haven't been able to do social insurance, Alberta healthcare registration and open a bank account, we intend to do that tomorrow. I will let you know how that goes.
We are in Calgary for landing and will spend only 3 weeks, we intend to be back finally in the next 12 -18 months, God wiling.

To everyone still waiting for PRV, it is worth the wait, don't despair and don't agonize, just prepare with getting information and doing certifications. So far I am told, it's experience, certifications before educational degree that goes a long way in getting a job here. I will be sitting for the PMP exams in a few months.

Aunty IG, may GOD Almighty bless you, hear your prayers from on high and bring you to your desired haven. In a short time, you and your family will also be here. Thanks for your encouragement, your follow -ups. God will raise men and woment to assist you and yours.
Bukonla and Supa, we dey expect una o!
Congratulations Ofonzo on your Landing. May God prosper you in the Land.

ofonzo

Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
18-05-12
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013
Bukonla, Alfpharm, Biolah, God Chosen, Preferred, Busy B, Hakpoguma, Emperor, ikemba, Tinu, Glorius Favor, Arewa Babakura, Favour, aunty IG and all my people thanks so much for your prayers and well wishes. For those waiting for Canadian PR Visa, it would come speedily. For those that have already landed, you will eat the good of this land, you will be the head and never the tail, you will succeed in Jesus name.
Toni, I will cal you this evening.

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ofonzo said:
Bukonla, Alfpharm, Biolah, God Chosen, Preferred, Busy B, Hakpoguma, Emperor, ikemba, Tinu, Glorius Favor, Arewa Babakura, Favour, aunty IG and all my people thanks so much for your prayers and well wishes. For those waiting for Canadian PR Visa, it would come speedily. For those that have already landed, you will eat the good of this land, you will be the head and never the tail, you will succeed in Jesus name.
@ ofonzo Thanks for the prayer we are on our way ... IJN

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
ofonzo said:
Thanks, Ofonzo. I have just said Amen to your prayers on us all.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
ofonzo said:

Amen to your prayers.
God will bless you & yours in your new country IJNA.

Lawchuks

Jun 10, 2012
Sequence said:
Plz my fellow Nigerians, i Need a total help, a full run down on how all dis Federa Skilled/professional immigration goes, i juz came across it last week and applied yesterday on it, after 24hrs i got a reply from them that i should join this forum and see how the process goes, so i come 2 you ma brother and sisters for help, i juz need a full way process , 'm a juz a novice here plz
It's a pity, I can see that no one replied you.
What actually did you apply for.
Your question is a bit vague, maybe you should be more specific.

Cheers

dcrest

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2012
Doc's Request.
28-02-2012
AOR Received.
PER 23-03-2012
Med's Request
24-02-2014
Eid Mubarak to all Muslims in the house. To all expectant of MR, PPR and those preparing to land, I pray our next Eid-il- Fitri will be celebrated in Canada. Amin.

etike

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
dcrest said:
Eid Mubarak to all Muslims in the house. To all expectant of MR, PPR and those preparing to land, I pray our next Eid-il- Fitri will be celebrated in Canada. Amin.
Amen to dt