+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

POLESTAR1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 05-07-2011
AOR Received.
+ Additional doc Requested: 25-08-2011
File Transfer...
05-08-2011
Med's Request
18-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-04-2013
Passport Req..
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
Gabil said:
Congratulations on the arrival of your PPR
dcrest said:
Happy for you
Hakpoguma said:
Congratulations Polestar1 on the arrival of your PPR. So happy for you. What a great way to start off a new month. It shall be rewarding for all us - all expectants of MRs and PPRs.
Busy B said:
Truly it is over, once again congratulations. May your landing preparation be hitch free in Jesus Name, Amen.

And to all, this new month will be a month of all months in Jesus Name, Amen.

Busy Bee
mayoress said:
Congratulations Polestar1.
smooth said:
Congratulations Polestar1
Emperor said:
Congrat Brother. ;D. See you in Canada City 8)
olusheg said:
Congrats bro
God Chosen said:
congrats Polest God is always @ work
God Chosen
mayocksala said:
Congtratulatios on your PPR. Am believing in God for the rest of us to come b4 the end of this month IJN. Amen
wole cash said:
Congrats Kemke and Polestar1... More good news shall come forth.
KEMKE said:
Thanks to everyone for your well wishes. @ Polestar CONGRATULATIONS!! @ Kun I applied 2011 march.For every one waiting, keep believing,your's is on the way by God's grace.
gel003 said:
Congratulations kemke and polestar1 on d arrival of ur ppr. We give God all d glory.
Alfpharm said:
Congratulations on your PPR.
MIDAS said:
Congratulations Polestar1, what a way to start the new month for u n the whole forum, good news will flow this month IJN amen.
I wish God's favor as u pick up ur visa and prepare for ur Landing. This is exciting ;D
Ikemba said:
Indeed the strife is over. Congratulations my brother.
taymos said:
@ Kemke and Polestar,
Congratulations !!!!! and to everyone, God has done it again. He had shown His Kindness, love and mercy. This new month is going to be a good month that brings showers of blessing, concerning MRs, PPRs, PRVs, etc.to those who are expectant. IJN, Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
kun said:
Congrats polestar1 am happy 4 you,ours will next in line.

I email accra to find out about my application I was reply that the application is currently in queue for a review. Was told d same tin when I emailed them sometime in june. Please anybody with similar case? How long does it take for the review?
arewaincalgary said:
Congratulations kemke and polestar,GOD will perfect the remaining process in JESUS name.
DyDx said:
Hello All, It's a new beginning we shall experience gr8er outpouring of updates, ,LOAs,MRs, PPRs In Jesus Name Amen.

@ Kemke and @ Polestar1 congrats on your PPR. @ Ladodo, lookout for a friend or colleague with GTBank Dom a/c to get the draft in CAD; as well advised by forum members, you can only get drft in CAD from GTBank.
DyDx
Bukonla80 said:
A big congratulations POLESTAR1..............................go and possess your possession!!!
igbehinadara said:
Hello Eagles,

Welcome to the month of a New Beginning,by God grace we will have cause to celebrate.

I want to use this medium to congratulate all our MRs and PPR recipient and especially those awaiting goodnews also.

Ikemba,lovina,Dydx,ladodo ,Zajeb, Polesta1 accept my wishes.

Baba Odeks,i just had to fish you out and good seeing you on board once again.You are most welcome.

Wishing all our landed seniors and Eaglet the best of the month

Thanks all

Ig

For your good wishes I say thank you all;
For your time I appreciate you all;
For your prayers I say a big amen;
I’m waiting to celebrate with you all too IJMN (even for PR holders, your citizenship will be celebrated IJMN)

The strife is o'er, the battle done; ………………… Alleluia!

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
God Chosen said:
@ Jodav3 thanks for the advice, the response is from the school not Accra VO ,
Also the application was submitted to lagos VO.
I like to suggest you use the online tracker to know the status of your application. In my case for the tourist visa, I observed that my visa was ready for collection a month before I knew - I did not check the online tracker, but I assumed it will take a longer period of 6 weeks more. I was proved wrong by the Lagos VO. More importantly, my wifey was not asked to do any medical, even when most of my friends' wives were asked to go for medicals.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
ofonzo said:
My Naija people,

How una dey? It's with great gratitude to GOD Almighty that I wish to say that My family and I finally landed in Calgary on Friday, 2nd of August. We transitted to Calgary through Frankfurt on Air-Canada flight. Flight and cabin crew were wonderful. I just want to thank Jesus for bringing to pass that which my heart has always desired.
We landed in Calgary international at 12:15pm, and straight through to immigration, it was a long line but processing is done pretty quickly, it got to our turn, immigration officer asked us, if were visiting, we told her we were landing as permanent residents today, she asked for our passports/visas and she looked at the COPR, she cancelled the visas, she also went through our landing cards, asked what kind of food we brought and how much money we were carrying and if we had goods to follow (GTFs) she wrote everything on the landing card and said "Welcome to Canada", I told her I have always wanted to hear those words. She directed us to another desk to go to process the landing papers(COPR). At this desk, the IO asked me to sign for the kids since I was the the principal applicant. He stamped the COPR after all COPRs were filled and wished us best of luck. He directed us to customs, who looked through the information on the landing cards, young customs lady asked if the money we had ($12,000) was in the possession of one person and that is not what they want, coincidentally, my wife had $4k, while I had $8k, she signed off on the card as okay. She now asked for our goods to follow list, i had prepared two copies of this list, she asked me to value them, attached another form, stamped the forms and asked me to endorse the forms and we were done with landing. We picked up two trolleys, picked up our bags and headed out to arrivals.
A point to note, while On board the plane, landing cards were distributed to all passengers. The landing card requires information on your address in Canada, the money you are bringing and if you have any agricultural products you are bringing to Canada. Please don't try to hide anything, answer the questions truthfully, please tick yes on the card. One guy didn't admit what he was bringing something in and he got pulled aside, the customs were very upset that he tried to conceal it, I am not sure if it was money or produce but he didn't find it easy. There is a $400 fine for not declaring food items and that goes on your record, you don't want to start your new life that way, trust me.
It's a holiday weekend here (Heritage Day)so we haven't been able to do social insurance, Alberta healthcare registration and open a bank account, we intend to do that tomorrow. I will let you know how that goes.
We are in Calgary for landing and will spend only 3 weeks, we intend to be back finally in the next 12 -18 months, God wiling.

To everyone still waiting for PRV, it is worth the wait, don't despair and don't agonize, just prepare with getting information and doing certifications. So far I am told, it's experience, certifications before educational degree that goes a long way in getting a job here. I will be sitting for the PMP exams in a few months.

Aunty IG, may GOD Almighty bless you, hear your prayers from on high and bring you to your desired haven. In a short time, you and your family will also be here. Thanks for your encouragement, your follow -ups. God will raise men and woment to assist you and yours.
Bukonla and Supa, we dey expect una o!
Congratulations Ofonzo - so happy for you. To God be the glory for the safe and pleasant landing experience.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Busy B said:
Good news to all (the likes of Mandie, Jodav3, arewaincalgary, Hakpoguma etc) who are earnestly expecting their long awaited MR; starting from this morning for everyone receiving his/her MR, the results will after collation be sent to Paris through electronic i.e e-medical which will save time compared to the former method being adopted.

Busy Bee
Thanks. Useful information. It then means, the process will be a lot faster with e-medical portal rollout than the old method of sending medical results across to France..
At the appointed time, God will do HIS work re MRs and PPRs to all expectants.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Busy B said:
Good news to all (the likes of Mandie, Jodav3, arewaincalgary, Hakpoguma etc) who are earnestly expecting their long awaited MR; starting from this morning for everyone receiving his/her MR, the results will after collation be sent to Paris through electronic i.e e-medical which will save time compared to the former method being adopted.

Busy Bee
Thanks for your best wishes Busy Bee. The time to favour jacob is NOW. The Psunami of congratulatory messages is here again! Watch out for it.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
ofonzo said:
My Naija people,

How una dey? It's with great gratitude to GOD Almighty that I wish to say that My family and I finally landed in Calgary on Friday, 2nd of August. We transitted to Calgary through Frankfurt on Air-Canada flight. Flight and cabin crew were wonderful. I just want to thank Jesus for bringing to pass that which my heart has always desired.
We landed in Calgary international at 12:15pm, and straight through to immigration, it was a long line but processing is done pretty quickly, it got to our turn, immigration officer asked us, if were visiting, we told her we were landing as permanent residents today, she asked for our passports/visas and she looked at the COPR, she cancelled the visas, she also went through our landing cards, asked what kind of food we brought and how much money we were carrying and if we had goods to follow (GTFs) she wrote everything on the landing card and said "Welcome to Canada", I told her I have always wanted to hear those words. She directed us to another desk to go to process the landing papers(COPR). At this desk, the IO asked me to sign for the kids since I was the the principal applicant. He stamped the COPR after all COPRs were filled and wished us best of luck. He directed us to customs, who looked through the information on the landing cards, young customs lady asked if the money we had ($12,000) was in the possession of one person and that is not what they want, coincidentally, my wife had $4k, while I had $8k, she signed off on the card as okay. She now asked for our goods to follow list, i had prepared two copies of this list, she asked me to value them, attached another form, stamped the forms and asked me to endorse the forms and we were done with landing. We picked up two trolleys, picked up our bags and headed out to arrivals.
A point to note, while On board the plane, landing cards were distributed to all passengers. The landing card requires information on your address in Canada, the money you are bringing and if you have any agricultural products you are bringing to Canada. Please don't try to hide anything, answer the questions truthfully, please tick yes on the card. One guy didn't admit what he was bringing something in and he got pulled aside, the customs were very upset that he tried to conceal it, I am not sure if it was money or produce but he didn't find it easy. There is a $400 fine for not declaring food items and that goes on your record, you don't want to start your new life that way, trust me.
It's a holiday weekend here (Heritage Day)so we haven't been able to do social insurance, Alberta healthcare registration and open a bank account, we intend to do that tomorrow. I will let you know how that goes.
We are in Calgary for landing and will spend only 3 weeks, we intend to be back finally in the next 12 -18 months, God wiling.

To everyone still waiting for PRV, it is worth the wait, don't despair and don't agonize, just prepare with getting information and doing certifications. So far I am told, it's experience, certifications before educational degree that goes a long way in getting a job here. I will be sitting for the PMP exams in a few months.

Aunty IG, may GOD Almighty bless you, hear your prayers from on high and bring you to your desired haven. In a short time, you and your family will also be here. Thanks for your encouragement, your follow -ups. God will raise men and woment to assist you and yours.
I bless God on your successful landing. We dey come for your back ;) ;)

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hakpoguma said:
I like to suggest you use the online tracker to know the status of your application. In my case for the tourist visa, I observed that my visa was ready for collection a month before I knew - I did not check the online tracker, but I assumed it will take a longer period of 6 weeks more. I was proved wrong by the Lagos VO. More importantly, my wifey was not asked to do any medical, even when most of my friends' wives were asked to go for medicals.
@Hakpoguma i check online tracker almost every hour week days,your wive's application was it study permit or what application was it then

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
@Ofonzo
Congrats to you and yours may Canada favour you!!! Cheers please see my pm.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
ofonzo said:
My Naija people,

Congratulations on your successful landing. May Almighty God continuously favour you and yours

dejaito

Jan 3, 2013
Hello guys,pls I need ur suggestions n advise. I've collected my visa n COPR wch marked brown on the eye color. Pls I want to know if this could be a problem cos it should be black,wen I get to the port of entry cos am planning my movement late august. Thanks in advance

guvcode

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-July-2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
dejaito said:
Hello guys,pls I need ur suggestions n advise. I've collected my visa n COPR wch marked brown on the eye color. Pls I want to know if this could be a problem cos it should be black,wen I get to the port of entry cos am planning my movement late august. Thanks in advance
No sir it is not a problem and its brown eyes used for us in this side of the world not black, from research black eye rarely exist

Further reading - http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120124005834AAXEAjR and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dejaito said:
lol, this forum never ceases to amaze :eek: ;D ;D ;D

No black eye color, unless person blow you and you be oyibo man, then you fit get black eye, lol!!!!

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
God Chosen said:
@ Hakpoguma i check online tracker almost every hour week days,your wive's application was it study permit or what application was it then
Thanks. Quite different, not a study permit, but for a tourist visa.
I hope Lagos VO responses to you quickly. Or better still, to avoid unecessary pressures from your end, please I want to suggest you defer the resumption date to January next year as earlier suggested by a forumite. Cheers and good luck!.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
ANigerian said:

No black eye color, unless person blow you and you be oyibo man, then you fit get black eye, lol!!!!
O'boy, make una nor kill me with laugh oooo - my ribs are almost falling off.

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANigerian said:

Abeg make una no go make me laff break my ribs ooo