+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

wole cash

Star Member
Mar 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2014
God Chosen said:
My Good People, My wife is going for study & we both applied for study permit & Work permit first week of may ... We re yet to be notified for to go for MR and the school resume september.
Though i ve asked this question before ...
1. Is it possible for them to waive MR for us ?
2. is it compulsory that all applicants in our category must do MR ?
3. If we must do MR what is the possibility of making september ?

Pls i really need contributions from anybody
Thanks
God's Chosen
1. It is not possible for the VO to waive MR for you.
2. It is compulsory for all applicants in your category to do MR.
3. If/When you get your MR this month, it is not likely you will receive your visa by September but you can never tell..
I will rather advise that you contact the school you intend to study to give you an opening for January admission.[/b]

kun

May 31, 2013
Congrats polestar1 am happy 4 you,ours will next in line.

I email accra to find out about my application I was reply that the application is currently in queue for a review. Was told d same tin when I emailed them sometime in june. Please anybody with similar case? How long does it take for the review?

ladodo

Jul 25, 2012
Ikemba said:
Congratulations on your bundle of joy. I think Omoba7 was spot on on your query. If you have a domiciliary account with GTBank or have somebody that has, who is willing to help you raise the draft, that will be all you need. Once you get the draft, ensure you write your details as per name, application and UCI numbers on the reverse side of the draft as well as the purpose of the payment and send to Accra along side the updated family form and the passport data page of your baby and any other document they may have requested. Please note that since the amount is less that $300, the draft must be issued in Canadian dollars.

I hope this helps
Thanks ikemba,this is very helpful, now i know i can raise a draft in place of the money order thing,now my next question is must it be in GTB,i.e to raise a draft,if so why?,this is because i have a USD dom account at SKYE BANK,of which i am considering using to raise a draft in canadian dollars as you have adviced,can this be possible,i really dont understand a lot of this banking transaction,please i need your response ASAP,thanks.

ladodo

Jul 25, 2012
Ikemba said:
Congratulations on your bundle of joy. I think Omoba7 was spot on on your query. If you have a domiciliary account with GTBank or have somebody that has, who is willing to help you raise the draft, that will be all you need. Once you get the draft, ensure you write your details as per name, application and UCI numbers on the reverse side of the draft as well as the purpose of the payment and send to Accra along side the updated family form and the passport data page of your baby and any other document they may have requested. Please note that since the amount is less that $300, the draft must be issued in Canadian dollars.

I hope this helps
Thank you ikemba this is very helpful,now i know that a draft can be used in place of this money order thing,my next question is that,must the draft be raised from a GTB Dom account,if yes WHY?
Will it be possible for me to raise a draft in canadian dollars for my own personal USD dom account in SKYE bank,cos that would be convenient for me,i really dont know anyone that has a GTB DOM in osun state here.Please need a response from you ASAP,God bless you and thank you so much.

arewaincalgary

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
15-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Interview........
waived by HIS grace
Passport Req..
APRIL 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
JANUARY 2015
ladodo said:
Thank you ikemba this is very helpful,now i know that a draft can be used in place of this money order thing,my next question is that,must the draft be raised from a GTB Dom account,if yes WHY?
Will it be possible for me to raise a draft in canadian dollars for my own personal USD dom account in SKYE bank,cos that would be convenient for me,i really dont know anyone that has a GTB DOM in osun state here.Please need a response from you ASAP,God bless you and thank you so much.
Ladodo,other banks is acceptable provided they can raise the draft in canadian dollars,to my own knowledge it is only GTB that is raising draft in canadian dollars.when i wanted to add my daughter,myself and hubby really researched and it was only GTB that was able to do it for us.so,i advise you do with GTB.

arewaincalgary

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
15-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Interview........
waived by HIS grace
Passport Req..
APRIL 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
JANUARY 2015
Congratulations kemke and polestar,GOD will perfect the remaining process in JESUS name.

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wole cash said:
3. If/When you get your MR this month, it is not likely you will receive your visa by September but you can never tell..
I will rather advise that you contact the school you intend to study to give you an opening for January admission.[/b]
@ Wole Cash thanks for advise ... I will keep praying & Hoping for God to have is way ...

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
ladodo said:
Arewaincalgary has actually explained it. Most Banks don't issue in Canadian $. I have a dom account with First Bank, but they only issue in US dollars and British pound sterling. That's why GTB is the beautiful bride :p. You must get it in Canadian Dollars. Make more contacts and if you are still having the challenge, please send me a pm.

Ikemba

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wole cash said:

@ Wole Cash thanks for advise ... I will keep praying & Hoping for God to have is way ...

DyDx

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Naija
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2010
Med's Request
06/06/2013
Med's Done....
15/06/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2013
LANDED..........
May 2014
Hello All, It's a new beginning we shall experience gr8er outpouring of updates, ,LOAs,MRs, PPRs In Jesus Name Amen.

@Kemke and @Polestar1 congrats on your PPR. @Ladodo, lookout for a friend or colleague with GTBank Dom a/c to get the draft in CAD; as well advised by forum members, you can only get drft in CAD from GTBank.
DyDx

KEMKE

Jun 26, 2011
Good day all and thanks for your out pour of love.
Does any one have any experinece with respect to using DHL to send (and receive) your passport for visa rather than going personally?
Just trying to weigh the two options.

Kemke

Bukonla80

Oct 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
Doc's Request.
05-03-2012
Nomination.....
30-06-2012
AOR Received.
Application received at CIO 29-08-2012, CC charged on 22/10/2012, AOR received on 27/10/2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Medical Request received on 26-11-2012 from Accra VO
Med's Done....
7-12-2012; 25/2/2013 furtherance medical test requested - Medicals Received 12-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Received Passport Request on 19-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-2014
POLESTAR1 said:
The strife is o'er, the battle done ........
A big congratulations POLESTAR1..............................go and possess your possession!!!

Bukonla80

Oct 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
Doc's Request.
05-03-2012
Nomination.....
30-06-2012
AOR Received.
Application received at CIO 29-08-2012, CC charged on 22/10/2012, AOR received on 27/10/2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Medical Request received on 26-11-2012 from Accra VO
Med's Done....
7-12-2012; 25/2/2013 furtherance medical test requested - Medicals Received 12-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Received Passport Request on 19-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-2014
KEMKE said:
For verily I say unto you,that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, be thou removed and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart ,but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass ;he shall have whatsoever he saith.Therefore I say unto you, what things soever ye desire when ye pray , believe that ye receive them , and ye shall have them.mark 11 : 23 -24. This is my testimony: just got my PR request from accra.to God alone be the glory.
Congratulations KEMKE, Glory be to GOD, Your testimony shall be permanent in Jesus Name. AMEN

kun

May 31, 2013
Kemke I advice you go personally because my friend that sent her through DHL waited etra 3weeks before getting her passport back. But if u go in person u are getting it that same day. Best of luck

KEMKE

Jun 26, 2011
O.k and thanks.

kun said:
Kemke I advice you go personally because my friend that sent her through DHL waited etra 3weeks before getting her passport back. But if u go in person u are getting it that same day. Best of luck