+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
lovina said:
To God be the Glory I received my PR VISA yesterday 29th and I want to say a big thank you to all the forum members for all your well wishes and prayers, you have all made the whole process easier through your contributions on the forum and calls, I pray that the almighty God will speed up each and everyone's process with AVO releasing MR and PPR IJN. Amen.
I actually left Ph on Sunday, spend the night in Lagos and flew with aero the next morning 7.15am Nigeria time and landed Accra 7.15am Ghana time. I strolled out of the airport and picked a taxi for 10cedi to the embassy, met queue at the security gate and was later asked to come in one after the other at about 8am with serious security search as usual and went into a room with others to submit my document and was asked to come back by 3pm. I went to search for a hotel, got to assemblies of God it was fully booked , it was hard getting one because of summer, finally I got one KNUST hotel for 120cedis with breakfast and internet facility same area with assemblies of God. I went back to the embassy at about 2.30am and they were already calling names and waited till about 4pm and did not hear my name, suddenly she said everyone should come forward and in my mind I was scared , and she said those for PPR should wait behind while the rest can go and come back on a particular day, she went in and came out 5min later and I just heard my name I jumped up and she said to me congratulations!! Here are your VISA and COPR and asked that I should go through them in case of any mistakes so they can make corrections. I was so happy and I blessed the name of the Lord, Finally I got it, imagine total no of us for PPR were just 4 all from Naija.
By his grace everyone will share same experience soonest.

Congratulations lovinar.

Sequence

Jul 30, 2013
Plz my fellow Nigerians, i Need a total help, a full run down on how all dis Federa Skilled/professional immigration goes, i juz came across it last week and applied yesterday on it, after 24hrs i got a reply from them that i should join this forum and see how the process goes, so i come 2 you ma brother and sisters for help, i juz need a full way process , 'm a juz a novice here plz

ladodo

Jul 25, 2012
Good morning house,

Happy to hear of this good news to those who just receive their PR a big congratulations,we pray the good news continues to get to each and everyone of us expecting one update or the other.It is with joy that i inform the house of the arrival of our bundle of joy on the 17th of july,i am sorry this is coming late ,but we have been up and down trying to settle down.

PLEASE HOUSE, CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO GO ABOUT GETTING THIS, I AM TRYING TO ADD MY NEW BORN BABY TO MY APPLICATION.
-money order in the amount of $150CAD made payable to the 'Receiver General for canada' representing government processing fee for the child.

Please i need responses as fast as i can,thank you house hoping to hear from you.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
lovina said:
To God be the Glory I received my PR VISA yesterday 29th and I want to say a big thank you to all the forum members for all your well wishes and prayers, you have all made the whole process easier through your contributions on the forum and calls, I pray that the almighty God will speed up each and everyone's process with AVO releasing MR and PPR IJN. Amen.
I actually left Ph on Sunday, spend the night in Lagos and flew with aero the next morning 7.15am Nigeria time and landed Accra 7.15am Ghana time. I strolled out of the airport and picked a taxi for 10cedi to the embassy, met queue at the security gate and was later asked to come in one after the other at about 8am with serious security search as usual and went into a room with others to submit my document and was asked to come back by 3pm. I went to search for a hotel, got to assemblies of God it was fully booked , it was hard getting one because of summer, finally I got one KNUST hotel for 120cedis with breakfast and internet facility same area with assemblies of God. I went back to the embassy at about 2.30am and they were already calling names and waited till about 4pm and did not hear my name, suddenly she said everyone should come forward and in my mind I was scared , and she said those for PPR should wait behind while the rest can go and come back on a particular day, she went in and came out 5min later and I just heard my name I jumped up and she said to me congratulations!! Here are your VISA and COPR and asked that I should go through them in case of any mistakes so they can make corrections. I was so happy and I blessed the name of the Lord, Finally I got it, imagine total no of us for PPR were just 4 all from Naija.
Congrats, Lovina. So happy for you in getting to the finish line. To God be the glory. Wish you the best as your plan and prepare the relocation process.

Forsure

Star Member
May 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/03/2012
AOR Received.
08/03/2012
Med's Request
13/11/2013
Med's Done....
20/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2013 IJN
lovina said:
Congrats Lovina...

Crest

Sep 26, 2012
lovina said:

Congrants. It was worth the wait

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Lovina,

Congrats for plucking the Leaf. Wishing you all the best in Canada. Did you observe any notice of Strike within CHC premises in Accra? Did you interact with the other 3 Naijas to find out if they are members of the Forum or ever heard about the forum? I am wondering that there might be more people outside the forum than within. Could it then mean that MRs are also being giving at this time that we are not aware of? " For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak...though it tarry, wait for it, because it will SURELY come and it will not tarry" Hab 2:3.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
lovina said:
I actually left Ph on Sunday, spend the night in Lagos and flew with aero the next morning 7.15am Nigeria time and landed Accra 7.15am Ghana time. I strolled out of the airport and picked a taxi for 10cedi to the embassy, met queue at the security gate and was later asked to come in one after the other at about 8am with serious security search as usual and went into a room with others to submit my document and was asked to come back by 3pm. .... I went back to the embassy at about 2.30am and they were already calling names and waited till about 4pm and did not hear my name, suddenly she said everyone should come forward and in my mind I was scared , and she said those for PPR should wait behind while the rest can go and come back on a particular day, she went in and came out 5min later and I just heard my name I jumped up and she said to me congratulations!! Here are your VISA and COPR and asked that I should go through them in case of any mistakes so they can make corrections. I was so happy and I blessed the name of the Lord, Finally I got it, imagine total no of us for PPR were just 4 all from Naija.
Congratulations Lovina. May u find favour as u prepare to land n may ur landing b smooth n hitchless.

For all other expectant members, the windows of heaven will be opened concerning ur requests and they shall translate to MRs and PPPrs in Jesus name

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@lovina,
Congratulations on the receipt of your PR Visa.
Biolah

taymos

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.15th. 2012.
Nomination.....
Oct.,14th,2012
AOR Received.
April 19th,2013
IELTS Request
May 12th, 2012
File Transfer...
April 22nd, 2013
Med's Request
May 20th, 2013.
Med's Done....
June 3rd, 2013.
Interview........
E-cas Medicals received, 5th July, 2013
Passport Req..
3rd Sept., 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
10th Sept., 2013
LANDED..........
3rd Oct., 2013
@lovina,
Congratulations!!!!! on your PRV, God has done it again in your life. The goodness of God will not cease in your life. Amen!!!. Ride on to your next level.!!!!!!!!!!.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
lovina said:
Glory be to God for your PR Visa issuance. Also wish you the very best on landing arrangement and new life in Canada.

Bukonla80

Oct 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
Doc's Request.
05-03-2012
Nomination.....
30-06-2012
AOR Received.
Application received at CIO 29-08-2012, CC charged on 22/10/2012, AOR received on 27/10/2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Medical Request received on 26-11-2012 from Accra VO
Med's Done....
7-12-2012; 25/2/2013 furtherance medical test requested - Medicals Received 12-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Received Passport Request on 19-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-2014
lovina said:
A big congratulations to you LOVINA.......!!! Wishing you all the best.

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
ladodo said:
Good morning house,

Happy to hear of this good news to those who just receive their PR a big congratulations,we pray the good news continues to get to each and everyone of us expecting one update or the other.It is with joy that i inform the house of the arrival of our bundle of joy on the 17th of july,i am sorry this is coming late ,but we have been up and down trying to settle down.

PLEASE HOUSE, CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO GO ABOUT GETTING THIS, I AM TRYING TO ADD MY NEW BORN BABY TO MY APPLICATION.
-money order in the amount of $150CAD made payable to the 'Receiver General for canada' representing government processing fee for the child.

Please i need responses as fast as i can,thank you house hoping to hear from you.
Accept my congrats on the new addition to your family. I am not sure of how money order works in Nigeria. Are you abroad? try the post offices. If you are in Nigeria, you would need a Dom account in US dollars or CAD. If you have a gt Dom account, visit oyin jolayemi in vi. It takes 2days.

Congrats lovina. ire aka ri wa ooo(we shall all receive good news concerning our permanent immigration applications).Amen...

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
@ Lovina, congratulations on your PRV, the Good Lord will see you thru your landing preparations in Jesus Name, Amen.

@ ladodo, God will bless and preserve the new addition to the family, she/he will live to be an Agent of positive change in his generation in Jesus Name, Amen.
The first step to be taken is to notify Accra of the new update, they will inform/request you of the necessary documents to send. What was applicable in the nearest past may not be fully requested now, the only documents that are constant are $150 draft, international passport & passport photograph for the new addition.

Busy Bee

KEMKE

Jun 26, 2011
For verily I say unto you,that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, be thou removed and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart ,but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass ;he shall have whatsoever he saith.Therefore I say unto you, what things soever ye desire when ye pray , believe that ye receive them , and ye shall have them.mark 11 : 23 -24. This is my testimony: just got my PR request from accra.to God alone be the glory.