+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

DyDx

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Naija
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2010
Med's Request
06/06/2013
Med's Done....
15/06/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2013
LANDED..........
May 2014
kun said:
Good day everyone
Am new to dis forum,my hubby is a PR am the applicant,he applied last year april then I was pregnant,was called for an interview nov 6 I went with my baby. After the interview was told they will email us on the next step. They email dec and was told to include my daughter in my application as a dependent,have meant and forworded everything to them including the CQS,till now no news from them and on the cic website it show accra is 13months processing period my application is on the 13th month,what do u guys think,should I email them? Or is it the strike dat is affecting the process? Pls anyone with similar case? I really need advice and help.
Congrats to all those who have gotten their visas and landed
@ kun,
I believe you will soon receive MR from Accra. You can send case specific mail to them, a friendly update request . Meanwhile, please always check your spam mails, someone got her PPR mail there. Above all, patience is the virtue the whole process needs; pray and trust God for speed.
DyDx

Crest

Sep 26, 2012
Message from Consultant

Dear All.

As advised from this forum, I sent my additional family details to Accra without my Consultant's knowledge.

About a month after sending the update, I got a call from my consultant based in Canada saying that Accra called him and asked why I had to relate directly with them and not through him. He said I risk my application being thrown out. I had no option than to send another update through him to put my application back on track.

Hopefully my application will be back on course. No word from Accra yet.

Has IMM03 started receiving MR?

Crest

called me saying Accra called him on the form update the
Crest said:
Dear All,

I sent details of the new addition to my family to Accra three weeks ago via EMS. How do know I confirm if Accra has received the document? Do I send an email to Accra?

Please help with your advice as your usual.

Crest

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats, @ Lovina and zajeb,d God dat did Urs will surely do ours in few days , weeks, May u and ur family enjoy the goodness of the Lord in your new country IJNA.
Congratulations!!!!!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
taymos said:
@ babymart, congrats, on your new born baby. It's Lord doing and it is marvelous in our sight. Have a wonderful time in Canada, God bless.
Taymos

Thank you very much Taymos!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
lovina said:
To the glory of God, I receive a mail this afternoon to pick up my visa within 30 days. I want to say thank you to everyone on this forum, you have all been wonderful. I pray that God in his infinite mercy will grant all our heart desires in Jesus name Amen
Congrats Lovina on your PRV mail!wishing you a smooth ride to Accra.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
zajeb said:
Hello House.

Congrat to everyone with update,MR and PPR.

To God be the glory, me and my family landed in Calgary on the 23rd july 2013. Some minute after 12 pm. Feeling so tired , we proceeded to the immigration office and within 15 minutes we were through with PR application procedures.we were told to expect our PR card in 6weeks to 8weeks time. Suddenly all our tiredness disappear when the immigration officer welcome us to calgary.we later proceeded to custom where we were asked for the declaration card that was giving to us on the plane and I also gave him a Good to follow and accompany form. All went well, our luggages were not checked so my knorr chicken escaped. We waiited a little bit at d airport taking pictures , looking around while waiting for our host family to come pick us. A short drive from the airport to our host house was wonderful . Calgary is a beautiful and calm place. We have registered for our SIN card,Alberta health ,bank account opening etc.I am really thankful for the support of our host family and from evryone in this great forum.Having a host family to assist and show you around on how to do the neccessary things is indeed the best way. Thanks all
Congrats Zajeb on your successful landing!May Canada favor you and yours!!

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Babymart congrats , Good news will never cease frm dis house, we that re expecting God's intervention 4 ours, Dis week is our week IJN . Amen

Im very positive dat dis week is my week .... Amen

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Omo Naija u re on point & it's noted , for those of us still waiting 4 update but hopefully dis week , Dis month & Dis yr is ours

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello my People in the house can some advice us (me & my wife) on wat we need 2do b4 hand as we wait 2b notify 2 go ahead wit MR, cos we just ve 1 month left (August ), Her school resumes in sept 4th & we ve not yet be notify 2 go ahead wit MR
1. will 1 month be enough 2do d MR & still make it 2 canada by 1st week of sept ?, if yes

2. wat did we need 2 do while wait.

3. Etc

Pls any contribution(s) is highly appreciated

toptinar

May 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2011
AOR Received.
PER receive on 19-08-2011.2nd aor on Nov 3rd 2011 wit document request
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
16-09-2011(RBVO)
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
Passport Req..
16-10-2013
Goodday to everyb ody on dis wonderful forum.pls i need advice frm d senior dat has done medical.i got a call from asaju clinic yesterday cancelling d appointment i had wit them 4 today til august 18.i call d other clinic children practice at raymond njoku at ikoyi and they gave me an appointment tomorow wednesday.pls who has done his medical there.i want to know if they are ok too.pls need ur opinion.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
They are okay.... except that one or two forum members said that a particular staff there sometimes asks for "egunje"

Take your chance!

toptinar said:
Goodday to everyb ody on dis wonderful forum.pls i need advice frm d senior dat has done medical.i got a call from asaju clinic yesterday cancelling d appointment i had wit them 4 today til august 18.i call d other clinic children practice at raymond njoku at ikoyi and they gave me an appointment tomorow wednesday.pls who has done his medical there.i want to know if they are ok too.pls need ur opinion.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
toptinar said:
Toptinar,

Several Seniors did their medical at Chidren Practice in times past. As long as they are still on CIC approved list, I will advise you go ahead instead of waiting for another 3 weeks. Wish you all the best.

By the way, Accra VO is not one of the centres where PAFSO has shut down operations completely. So why the inactivity again? One can't just predict Accra!!!!

http://www.pafso.com/news_releases.php?newsID=159

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Day evrybody on this forum pls can some1 advice us (me & my wife) on wat we need 2do b4 hand as we wait 2b notify 2 go ahead wit MR, cos we just ve 1 month left (August ), Her school resumes in sept 4th & we ve not yet be notify 2 go ahead wit MR
1. will 1 month be enough 2do d MR & still make it 2 canada by 1st week of sept ?, if yes

3. Etc

`

Favor

Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Congrats zajeb for a successfull landing. Wishing u a life of prosperity and success in Canada!

Congrats lovina for ur PRV request. May this open doors of more PRV and MR updates from Accra to all of us waiting in Jesus name, amen. Please waste no time in collecting your visa :D

God bless you all.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
God chosen,

Your question is very vague.... you might need to supply more details & information to enable someone respond to you accurately.

God Chosen said:
Good Day evrybody on this forum pls can some1 advice us (me & my wife) on wat we need 2do b4 hand as we wait 2b notify 2 go ahead wit MR, cos we just ve 1 month left (August ), Her school resumes in sept 4th & we ve not yet be notify 2 go ahead wit MR

3. Etc

`