+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
tinuadeadebola said:
Jodav and gel003 I feel you guys and Gabrialla too and my dear Mandie and all those waiting or MR of course not leaving out Akerekoro, Hopkogun, lolo and others too numerous to mention please fret not cause Accra can really make one fret but I tell you it will come. Since I joined this forum am yet to see anyone that did not receive their medicals and yours shall not be the first.

In my case that's how Accra gave some persons and the rest of us were worried I tell you not long we all got medicals so relax it would come.

Cheers
Thank you my Dearest Sister for these words of encouragement. We are all waiting...

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Agent of Change said:
Hi All,

Landed in Calgary yesterday and the whole landing process took 10 mins in total for a family of 4.

The proof of landing fund was not even mentioned, all they asked was to know how much we had. they didn't bother to even see the amount.

At immigration, we were asked if we have been to Canada before after which they signed the COPR form and welcomed us to Canada.

At the customs, we showed them a copy of the form for goods accompanying and goods to follow. The custom officers mentioned to us that the form for goods accompanying was not needed, only the goods to follow list was stamped.

The custom officer was so friendly and all the food stuffs we carried were not even checked. for anyone who is planning to land in Calgary, you can carry any food stuff but please avoid yam and any meat produce in any form.

To all who intend to land in Calgary or anywhere in Canada, do not worry yourself about anything including POF. Just always remember that the God that will make you trek on a rocky road, will give you a solid shoe to trek over it.

Sincerely yours
Agent of Change
Congratulations Agent of Change on your Landing! May God Almighty prosper you and all yours in the new Land. Amen.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
lovina said:
To the glory of God, I receive a mail this afternoon to pick up my visa within 30 days. I want to say thank you to everyone on this forum, you have all been wonderful. I pray that God in his infinite mercy will grant all our heart desires in Jesus name Amen
Congratulations Lovina on your Visa.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
zajeb said:
Hello House.

Congrat to everyone with update,MR and PPR.

To God be the glory, me and my family landed in Calgary on the 23rd july 2013. Some minute after 12 pm. Feeling so tired , we proceeded to the immigration office and within 15 minutes we were through with PR application procedures.we were told to expect our PR card in 6weeks to 8weeks time. Suddenly all our tiredness disappear when the immigration officer welcome us to calgary.we later proceeded to custom where we were asked for the declaration card that was giving to us on the plane and I also gave him a Good to follow and accompany form. All went well, our luggages were not checked so my knorr chicken escaped. We waiited a little bit at d airport taking pictures , looking around while waiting for our host family to come pick us. A short drive from the airport to our host house was wonderful . Calgary is a beautiful and calm place. We have registered for our SIN card,Alberta health ,bank account opening etc.I am really thankful for the support of our host family and from evryone in this great forum.Having a host family to assist and show you around on how to do the neccessary things is indeed the best way. Thanks all
Congratulations Zajeb on your landing. May god favour you in the new Land.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
lovina said:
To the glory of God, I receive a mail this afternoon to pick up my visa within 30 days. I want to say thank you to everyone on this forum, you have all been wonderful. I pray that God in his infinite mercy will grant all our heart desires in Jesus name Amen
Congratulations, Lovina. So happy for you.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
zajeb said:
Hello House.

To God be the glory, me and my family landed in Calgary on the 23rd july 2013. Some minute after 12 pm. Feeling so tired , we proceeded to the immigration office and within 15 minutes we were through with PR application procedures.we were told to expect our PR card in 6weeks to 8weeks time. Suddenly all our tiredness disappear when the immigration officer welcome us to calgary.we later proceeded to custom where we were asked for the declaration card that was giving to us on the plane and I also gave him a Good to follow and accompany form. All went well, our luggages were not checked so my knorr chicken escaped. We waiited a little bit at d airport taking pictures , looking around while waiting for our host family to come pick us. A short drive from the airport to our host house was wonderful . Calgary is a beautiful and calm place. We have registered for our SIN card,Alberta health ,bank account opening etc.I am really thankful for the support of our host family and from evryone in this great forum.Having a host family to assist and show you around on how to do the neccessary things is indeed the best way. Thanks all
Congratulations Zajeb on the safe landing. May you eat the best fruits of the land - your new country. Wish you and yours the best as you all take next step in your future career push.

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
After being away for such a long time, I want to use this opprportunity to congratulate all who have received one update or d other, that I haven't yet wished.

Congrats zajeb for a successfull landing. Wish u all d best in calgary.

Congrats lovina for ur prv request.

To all those still expectant, may d good Lord speed up d remaing prcess for u all in jesus name.
Amen

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
zajeb said:
Hello House.

Congratulations Zajeb. May you and yours be favoured in the land of Canada

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@ Zajeb, Congratulations on your successfully Land. May you find favour as you integrate into Canadian system.

@ Lovina, congraulations on your PPR.
BIOLAH

taymos

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.15th. 2012.
Nomination.....
Oct.,14th,2012
AOR Received.
April 19th,2013
IELTS Request
May 12th, 2012
File Transfer...
April 22nd, 2013
Med's Request
May 20th, 2013.
Med's Done....
June 3rd, 2013.
Interview........
E-cas Medicals received, 5th July, 2013
Passport Req..
3rd Sept., 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
10th Sept., 2013
LANDED..........
3rd Oct., 2013
@Lovina and zajeb,
Congratulations!!!!! guys, I'm happy for all of you.
Taymos.

kun

May 31, 2013
Good day everyone
Am new to dis forum,my hubby is a PR am the applicant,he applied last year april then I was pregnant,was called for an interview nov 6 I went with my baby. After the interview was told they will email us on the next step. They email dec and was told to include my daughter in my application as a dependent,have meant and forworded everything to them including the CQS,till now no news from them and on the cic website it show accra is 13months processing period my application is on the 13th month,what do u guys think,should I email them? Or is it the strike dat is affecting the process? Pls anyone with similar case? I really need advice and help.
Congrats to all those who have gotten their visas and landed

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
POLESTAR1 said:
Congrats Lovina. The queue is moving and it will soon be our turn IJMN.
Amen o Polestar. Lovina, congrats, I am truly happy for you. Zajeb, congrats on your landing. by God s grace we will soon join you. May the land yield its increase for you I JN. Lovina safe journey to Accra.

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
gent2 said:
Congrats to those who have had one upgrade or the other. And to those still waiting, I pray the waiting will not be too long.

For those planning to land in Alberta and planning to come with the Nigerian drivers license, please ensure you are holding the ORIGINAL one from FRSC. It's been officially reported here that 95% of nja DL submitted here in Calgary are fake. They have started giving fine to people who submitted fake licenses. A close friend had a fine of $325 even though he didn't know (in all honesty) that he submitted a fake one. Mind you, he sent it to the nja embassy in Ottawa where it was authenticated (as being an original one) before submitting it to Alberta registry. Alberta government was able to identify it as fake (with prove......they have a list of security features in the DL from FRSC).

Better come with none than come with a fake one.

Wish you all the best.
It very easy for the holder to know if the Drivers License is fake or genuine, any DL issued without capturing at any of the FRSC's office is FAKE :-\

@ Lovina congrats for your PPR.

@ Agent of Change, Zajeb, congrats on your successful landing.

@ All expectants (AOR, MR & PPR) do not faint, you are next to be celebrated in Jesus Name, Amen.

Busy-Bee

DyDx

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Naija
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2010
Med's Request
06/06/2013
Med's Done....
15/06/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2013
LANDED..........
May 2014
Hello all,
Congrats to lovina and zajeb. More good news to be released soon for everyone. @zajeb, you will greatly prosper in the land and dwell in perfect peace.
DyDx

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
@ Zajeb

Congratulations on your successful landing.
You & yours will enjoy the goodness of the Lord in your new
country IJNA.

@ Lovina
Congratulations on your PPR.