+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Agent of Change said:
My people, I have finally collected the permanent resident visa and the COPR from Accra.
I arrived Lagos last week Wednesday morning from Manchester and I was lucky to board an early morning Flight from Lagos to Accra. I was advised at the airport to do the yellow fever card which cost only (#500 Naira) and you really don't need a tout to get one.
I got into Accra at 9.00am Nigeria time and I took a cab to the Canadian High commission for 10 pounds which I think was a reap off.
At the embassy I was so surprised to see that there was no queue. I submitted my documents and I was asked to come back at 3.30pm Accra time.
I went back to the embassy at 2.50pm and to the glory of almighty God, I was given the visa and COPR form for me and family members. In addition I was given the entire original document I submitted to Accra during the last 3 years.
To everyone on this forum, I say a big thank you. I may be a silent member but I am continuously praying for you all in my daily prayers

[/quote

Congratulations on your ugwu leaf.

geebobo

Jun 14, 2012
Agent of Change said:
My people, I have finally collected the permanent resident visa and the COPR from Accra.
I arrived Lagos last week Wednesday morning from Manchester and I was lucky to board an early morning Flight from Lagos to Accra. I was advised at the airport to do the yellow fever card which cost only (#500 Naira) and you really don't need a tout to get one.
I got into Accra at 9.00am Nigeria time and I took a cab to the Canadian High commission for 10 pounds which I think was a reap off.
At the embassy I was so surprised to see that there was no queue. I submitted my documents and I was asked to come back at 3.30pm Accra time.
I went back to the embassy at 2.50pm and to the glory of almighty God, I was given the visa and COPR form for me and family members. In addition I was given the entire original document I submitted to Accra during the last 3 years.
To everyone on this forum, I say a big thank you. I may be a silent member but I am continuously praying for you all in my daily prayers
Congratulations! agent of change. Which part of Canada is your destination? Sorry, I am new here.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Gabil said:
To God be the glory,
I just recieve MR now
Congrat bro and stay healthy for the test ;D

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
@ Gabil, my heart rejoices with you, He shall see you through the remaining process;

@ All, it as started and it will surely go round in Jesus Name, Amen.

Busy-Bee

yemosa

Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA V/O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2011
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2011
IELTS Request
Ielts dispatched with document
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon
Gabil,

Congratulations, i use you as a point of contact for myself and others waiting for MR

arewaincalgary

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
15-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Interview........
waived by HIS grace
Passport Req..
APRIL 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
JANUARY 2015
tinuadeadebola said:
True talk it depends on your taste and area and kind of house. So many thread on the forum that's talks about Calgary and Edmonton you could have a look. Accommodation 2b/r ranges from 1000-1500 I guess depending on whether basement, apartment, and location.

You can check cars out at Kijiji.ca and use Calgary as location I did that before I landed and seriously you can get a feel of your car budget there.

Cheers
Madam Tinu,thank you so much for d info.it is well appreciated

priceless

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Aug 2010
Doc's Request.
1-12-2011
IELTS Request
21-02-2012,IELTS result sent :26-03-2012-result(7.5)
Med's Request
22-06- 2012
Med's Done....
14-07- 2012
Passport Req..
22-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2012
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
Congrats to everyone with one update or the other.......the MR'S, PPR'S NEW BIRTH ETC.....

To everyone still waiting to receive an update,don't worry yours would come soonest by God's grace

Btw, Minister Jason Kenney has been removed as minister of immigration to employment...New Minister is The Honourable Chris Alexander.

I hope this would bring a positive change..

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Agent of Change said:
Congrats on your PR visa!wishing you and yours the best as you plan to Land!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Gabil said:
To God be the glory,
I just recieve MR now
Congrats Gabil on the receipt of your MR!

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
Hello house,
To God be the glory I received my MR n RPRF this morning. I am also asked to do another police certificate/report. I am so excited because the Lord has been good to me. House listen to my story cos we have a good n faithful God who is aware of our anxieties n will take care of it at appropriate time. I av been looking forward to this MR for long but in May while checking the US visa lottery result DV 2014, I discovered I am one of the winners for 2013 visa lottery over a year after the result came out, I could not check cos I lost my confirmation number. But as God will av it the US govt aware that a lot of people cannot claim their win bcos of lost confirmation number decided to put a way u can retrieve ur lost confirmation number while checking the result and voila I won for 2013. Despite the perceived lateness as the lottery will expire on 30th September 2013, I quickly started the process n got a response for interview in early September. While trying togather all requirements for the US visa interview my family especially my wife has her mind on Canada and has not shown much enthusiasm on the US interview. Here we are Canada has finally opened up to my family before I start spending money on the US process. I am so elated please thank God on my behalf. Please help me to thank God cos He said I will knock on one door n He will open several doors for me.
I am praying that not one single person on this forum will miss this train of success in the mighty name of Jesus amen. Please don't stop praying n believing that God will do it. Stay blessed all.

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
MIDAS said:
Hello house,
To God be the glory I received my MR n RPRF this morning. I am also asked to do another police certificate/report. I am so excited because the Lord has been good to me. House listen to my story cos we have a good n faithful God who is aware of our anxieties n will take care of it at appropriate time. I av been looking forward to this MR for long but in May while checking the US visa lottery result DV 2014, I discovered I am one of the winners for 2013 visa lottery over a year after the result came out, I could not check cos I lost my confirmation number. But as God will av it the US govt aware that a lot of people cannot claim their win bcos of lost confirmation number decided to put a way u can retrieve ur lost confirmation number while checking the result and voila I won for 2013. Despite the perceived lateness as the lottery will expire on 30th September 2013, I quickly started the process n got a response for interview in early September. While trying togather all requirements for the US visa interview my family especially my wife has her mind on Canada and has not shown much enthusiasm on the US interview. Here we are Canada has finally opened up to my family before I start spending money on the US process. I am so elated please thank God on my behalf. Please help me to thank God cos He said I will knock on one door n He will open several doors for me.
I am praying that not one single person on this forum will miss this train of success in the mighty name of Jesus amen. Please don't stop praying n believing that God will do it. Stay blessed all.
let me be d first to congratulate u Sir/ma. Oma gabil et al. congrats is in order. I am very happy with all these update! seems strike has been called off too.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
MIDAS said:
Hello house,

Congrats, may you keep experiencing torrential blessings. And when you get to Canada, may good jobs rain in torrents for you. I am thanking God on ur behalf....don't forget Him when you get there and raise your children to know Him

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Congrats Midas.... obviously you have a Midas touch in your immigration applications... you have also proved that MI2 has not been abandoned giving some rest of mind to some of our elders here like mandie & ikemba.

I wish you all the best in the remaining processes.... kindly update us on your final choice between the USA & the CanadIan applications and your reasons for that or if you decide to maintain both of them.

Please don't be a stranger !

It is well....

MIDAS said:
Hello house,

dcrest

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2012
Doc's Request.
28-02-2012
AOR Received.
PER 23-03-2012
Med's Request
24-02-2014
MIDAS said:
Hello house,
Congratulations MIDAS. May the blessing and favour of the Almighty continue to be with you and all of us.