+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
zajeb said:
Hello my people.

The Lord has changed my story today.After more than two years of waiting I finally received the famous Maple leaf on our passport.

MY journey to accra started on a sunday.Arrived accra very late into the nite and took a taxi to our booked hotel.Got up early on Monday morning(Naija is an hour ahead).took a taxi to the CHC(later found out it's a walking distance of 15-20 mins walk from our hotel.Anyway, we arrived there and met like five ppl waiting but gradually it became a crowd of like 50 people. We were allowed to enter around 8:00am to drop our passport and come back by 3pm to collect the visa. My hubby decide to go back to hotel to have breakfast and visit some nearby places.we left for the embassy by 2:10pm .While waiting to be called,I met "Spoke"(forum member) and other two naija guy.Gradually "Spoke" collected her visa,the two naija guys received their visa and was getting excited that my name will be called next(i submitted my passports way before evryone) but to my surprise nearly evrybody that came left before me.Then I decided to ask the lady what the matter was and that I am here to collect my visa.She asked for my name and I saw her looking into a file to bring our passport out with visa stamped.I wanted to shout praise the lord but realize I dey embassy.She gave us our passport and COPR forms.My husband and I decided to check them before leaving but found out my sons name was written incorrectly on the Visa and COPR.I called the attention of the lmmigration lady to the problem and she collected all our document back and disappeared for like 30mins and came back to give us d passport back.My son's visa was cancelled likewise mine but a new visa was reisued on another page.(In short na me and husband close embassy today ooo.

My observation is to get a place close to the embassy,lot of hotels around d place,get to the embassy at 8:00(don't mind the crowd) and come by 3pm you might be the first to be called .

I really Thank God for this great Miracle and I pray to God that Ma Ig, other senior member and evry member of this great forum will receive the miracle of update,MR and PPR very soon.My prayer is that our canadian dream will be a reality.Cheers and thank u all
Zajeb congratulationsssss the long wait is over.... welcome to Canada....

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
spokes said:
Dear All :),

Well, Zajeb has given an early shot of yesterday. So I will talk around that. Fortunately, I got the visa really quick (my name was called as soon as I walked in) and raced to the airport (I had a flight to catch and didn't spend the night in Accra).

Now my narrative starts: It was a quick trip for me really(came in to Accra same day and left same day), actually the immigration officials at the Accra airport almost got me thinking it would be a sin not to spend the night in Accra :eek:.
I got up 3 am in the morning, got to the airport by 5am and got to Accra by 7.15 am. Went through the early morning rush traffic (an organized version of the Lagos kind) and ended up getting to the embassy by 8.15 am. Took up the rear in the queue, submitted passports by about 9.15 am; took a brisk walk of sorts to see our delectable Mandie in her office round the corner; spent some time there; took off after wards to kill some time (it was my first time in Ghana and at this point I regret not spending one or 2 days to soak it all up). Had lunch with Mandie by 2pm, and made a grand entrance into the embassy again by 3.20pm.
As if they were waiting of me, called my surname promptly and I picked up, quickly checked for correctness of details in visa and COPR and started racing to the airport immediately (amidst early evening traffic).

This is an experience for everyone and no one will be left behind IJMN. The reality of it all is still sinking in together with the trepidation and excitement that comes with an enormous change that is about to happen.

At this point, I pray that mine and everyone's expectation of this experience is never cut short. And I join my prayer with Zajeb's for IG who started this platform of sharing and caring for us all. She will sing a new song still about this PR journey IJMN. Amen!

I mustn't also fail to thank you all: for the great moments we have had on this thread. I thank God I was introduced to this forum (in a very fortuitous circumstance) and have the privilege of interacting with many fine people who enriched the experience in various ways. You've been great, guys. God bless you all mightily.
Let further updates rain!!!! :-*
Congratulations Spoke the good journey and the trip to greater height has just begun......

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
igbehinadara said:
Zajeb my dear,

Though i have congratulated via BB but still need to that in the general house.May the lord prosper your journey to th land of Canada IJNA.I say a thunderous Amen to your prayers.

@ Maldini,congrat and do the needful asap.

Ig
The time for you to be congratulated is around the corner and faithful Lord will favour you in a grand style.....He is still busy preparing the land for you, He is never late.....

Cheers

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
spokes said:
Hi Kainos,

Amen and Thanks.
I used Aero. I had wanted to book Arik, but it was fully booked by the time I got my acts together to do an actual payment! But Aero ended up being very prompt all through.
You are just lucky or rather favoured ....... I flew Aero too and we were delayed for another 3 to 4 hrs in Accra and a lady that I met at Accra for same purpose had to pass the night at MM airport due to Aero's repeat performance of a kind....... anyway its all story now.....

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Royal Dee said:
kindly assist if anyone has the full address of where the reference letter from my HR should be addresses. Do i address it to Canada High commision in Nigeria, or to Sydney straight or Accra? Pls this application is for the latest application May, 2013.

Also i would like to know how long it will WES to send their evaluation report to Nigeria using International Registered Mail($30) and also how long it will take them to send to Nigeria if i choose International Express Courier ($100). It is a street address.

Thank you;
Please let all your letter be addressed to the mail provided in your guide.... not that mail will go to different addressed based on the means of method of mailing.

It will be in your best interest for the report of the accessment to be mailed directly to the cic office in Canada.... time is a price in this new application process...

Cheers

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Maldini said:
Thank you all for your pieces of advice.
I will soon take decison.

Meanwhile, thejackson i saw your PM message, but i was getting error message that i am not allowed to use PM each time i tried to respond. You can send me your email address or your phone number so that i can mail or phone you.

One again, i appreciate the forum members' pieces of advice.

Regards,
You will need to post some more for you to be able to access the PM facility........ so keep posting. congratulate people and answer others question and then u will hit the access point......

Cheers

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
EMO,
Thanks for your showers of blessings to the forum

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
zajeb said:
Hello my people.

The Lord has changed my story today.After more than two years of waiting I finally received the famous Maple leaf on our passport.

MY journey to accra started on a sunday.Arrived accra very late into the nite and took a taxi to our booked hotel.Got up early on Monday morning(Naija is an hour ahead).took a taxi to the CHC(later found out it's a walking distance of 15-20 mins walk from our hotel.Anyway, we arrived there and met like five ppl waiting but gradually it became a crowd of like 50 people. We were allowed to enter around 8:00am to drop our passport and come back by 3pm to collect the visa. My hubby decide to go back to hotel to have breakfast and visit some nearby places.we left for the embassy by 2:10pm .While waiting to be called,I met "Spoke"(forum member) and other two naija guy.Gradually "Spoke" collected her visa,the two naija guys received their visa and was getting excited that my name will be called next(i submitted my passports way before evryone) but to my surprise nearly evrybody that came left before me.Then I decided to ask the lady what the matter was and that I am here to collect my visa.She asked for my name and I saw her looking into a file to bring our passport out with visa stamped.I wanted to shout praise the lord but realize I dey embassy.She gave us our passport and COPR forms.My husband and I decided to check them before leaving but found out my sons name was written incorrectly on the Visa and COPR.I called the attention of the lmmigration lady to the problem and she collected all our document back and disappeared for like 30mins and came back to give us d passport back.My son's visa was cancelled likewise mine but a new visa was reisued on another page.(In short na me and husband close embassy today ooo.

My observation is to get a place close to the embassy,lot of hotels around d place,get to the embassy at 8:00(don't mind the crowd) and come by 3pm you might be the first to be called .

I really Thank God for this great Miracle and I pray to God that Ma Ig, other senior member and evry member of this great forum will receive the miracle of update,MR and PPR very soon.My prayer is that our canadian dream will be a reality.Cheers and thank u all
Congrats Zajeb and Spokes. May the land of Canada yield its increase for you both IJN.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
@Spokes and Zajeb hearty congratulations!!! It was worth waiting for may the lord go head of you to perfect all that concerns you.

@ those still waiting please keep on keeping on , God is never late he shows up in the best of times so keep the hope alive it's just a matter of time.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
tinuadeadebola said:
@ Spokes and Zajeb hearty congratulations!!! It was worth waiting for may the lord go head of you to perfect all that concerns you.

@ those still waiting please keep on keeping on , God is never late he shows up in the best of times so keep the hope alive it's just a matter of time.
@ Tinu, thank you for the encouragement.
@ All forumites I pray that Almighty God will make Accra office to answer us soonest. Amen

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Hi guys,

Thanks to all who put up congratulatory messages on the thread for the visa pick up! :)

I pray we will always celebrate and rejoice with each other as Gods blessings flow on us all, IJMN, Amen.

Let the updates flow ;) :)

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Dydx my brother my heart is full of joy for u, u re committed and serve d lord and he never let u down...what an awesome God!. Congrats Pastor and may d lord make the remaining process easy and speedy for u. Oluwa bami sanu Ig, she must give her testimony next IJN.
Am so happpiiii
Kayb

B-jay

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
PER: 02-03-2012
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
26-11-2013(M Received on 9-12-2013)
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
MARCH 2013
@Spokes and Zajeb,
Accept my Congratulations. so so happy for u both.
As u prepare for landing, God will be with u and go before u to show and lead u through the best path.
Cheers!

@rest of us that are still waiting, is my/our prayers that God will show up for us all very soon. for it will be for the divinely appointed time, though it may seems to tarry but it will definitely come ,sooner very soon. lets hold the fort.

Men and Brethren, is well!

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@ Spokes and Zajeb,

Congratulations on the receipt of your Visas. May Canada bring forth is fruits,honey and Milk for you and your families in JN (Amen).

BIOLAH

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
Hello evryone,

I pray this week brings in more update,MR and PPR for all awaiting.I just want to say thank you to you all for your congratulation msg.May God answer your prayers as well.Amen .special thank you to ( Ma Ig,thejackson,Akerekoro,Biolah,Ikemba,lovina,Kainos,Smalie,Jodav,Ofonso,Emperor,Emo,Spoke,Gabil,FJ6,Tinu,Double portion,Emmy_est,Bjay,Hakpoguna,Alfapharm,Bdx,Omoge,Naija Pickin,Right).Stay Blessed.