+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
emmy_est said:
Congrats dydx........God has done a marvelous thing
He will do it again for all waiting.

Congrats to the newly landed family--babymart

Congrats to the newest PR holder ---Spokes ,Zajeb

Thanks Emmy_east!

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
emmy_est said:
Congrats dydx........God has done a marvelous thing
He will do it again for all waiting.

Congrats to the newly landed family--babymart

Congrats to the newest PR holder ---Spokes ,Zajeb
Thanks, emmy_est!

Sleek Ricky

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2009
Doc's Request.
09-02-2010
Med's Request
22-03-2012
Med's Done....
6-05-2012
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
1st April 2013
Good day to everyone,

As some of you already know there exists a sub-set of this forum on BlackBerry Land and there is the need to further strengthen it's membership rank. The current membership cuts across landed; about to land and soon to land NAIJA individuals. We respect the privacy and peculiar situations of members.

If you are have the desire and interest to interact closely in a smaller group with like minds, on like issues/topics please feel free to indicate your interest by sending a PM to me or Swinglow( http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/swinglow-u325414.html) with your BlackBerry PIN for addition to the group.

Thanks and warm regards.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
DyDx said:
Greetings All, please join us in appreciating our God - the story changer! eMR RECEIVED yesterday 6th June.

The Story:
Application refused April 2012. We appealed the decision thru' a Lawyer in Aug 2012 (more than the 60days allowed). The Judge granted leave and extention of time and fixed JR hearing for June 2013. In April 2013, CIC offered to settle; thereafter, we submitted updated PoF and then eMR landed 6th June.

Our GOD answers prayers. In the words of DEO "HE integrated what the VO thought s/he had differentiated!

I see greater testimonies of joy in our forum In Jesus Name Amen
Regards
DyDx
Amen and Amen. Congratulations DyDx on the receipt of your MR. May God perfect the remaining processes.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
tinuadeadebola said:
Thanks Spokes I forgot to reemphasize the importance of networking my people it gets you job more than applying online, you can network anywhere, your children school chat with other parents, park near you, church, in the bus anywhere don't be shy to say you are new but at same time don't over bother anyone otherwise they won't pick your call again.

Please be mindful of your resume on linked in cause occasions demands our changing resume and many times recruiters go to linked in to read about you and see if what you put there matches what's on your resume so be strategic in updating it. Linked in is an assets that can be a liability if not properly utilised. Please make friends and be open minded, for instance I head two guys speaking Yoruba in the place I take lectures, I look back and greeted them and as I was about going one of them asked! Are you Tinuade? Instantly I know it's someone on this thread and it turned out to be Cynmas who just landed and we spoke on phone two days before that day.

Another friend was strolling in a park and was chatting with a 10yr old child who asked her what she does and she said am not yet working and the kid replied my mum can assist you she is a recruiter!! And they lived together in a same building without her even knowing a recruiter lives nearby so guys make friends and try to Market yourself at every given opportunity.

Cheers.
You are very correct Madam Tinu. Same thing my friend told me.
How are you doing with your family members?

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
Hellooooooo my wonderful people, I'm happy to be back after having issues with my internet service provider.

To those too numerous to mention who got updates recently I say big congratulations and to the rest expecting, the Glory of the Lord will show forth this month in Jesus Name, Amen.

Every person that had contributed in one way or the other, agba o ni tan.

Busy B

Maldini

Feb 7, 2012
Praise the Lord !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Praise the Almighty God !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i received a phone call from Accra today that my PPR Visa is ready and i should come and pick it within 10 days. A mail was equally sent to my mailbox detailing what to bring to Accra within 10 days.

But my concern is that 10 days period is too short, because my wife international passport validity is less than 6 months, and i want to renew it.

Another thing that equally confuses me is the statement below in the mail they sent to me:

"The visa will be valid for 6 months or until the expiry of your medical results (a day in august 2013), whichever is earliest".

Assuming that i am able to collect the Visa within 10 days, does Accra Visa Office wants me to travel Canada before August 2013 ?.

For the renewal of my wife international passport, can i notify Accra and request for the extension of the 10 days period and tell them the reason ?

I pray that everybody that is expecting update(s) will get it/them in Jesus Name. Amen.

Thank you.

ofonzo

Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
18-05-12
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013
Maldini,
Congrats on your Passport Request, you are one step closer to the finishing line.
Yes, Accra VO expects you to land before August, this is because your medical results would be expiring around that period. So you need to show up bro!
I believe you can get a new passport for madam in that period. It is a long shot but I think you can get the passport within a week if you go to Ikoyi or Abuja passport offices.
Regards

Ofonzo

DyDx

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Naija
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2010
Med's Request
06/06/2013
Med's Done....
15/06/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2013
LANDED..........
May 2014
Dear Maldini,
Congrats on receipt of PPR. Accra had to call you because of the urgency (the visas WILL EXPIRE on that date in AUG 2013). There are two options available here:

1. Go get the visas, but start planning, because you MUST land on or before that date in Aug 2013: otherwise you'll have to start the application all over (I presume wify's passport is still valid at this time). You may come back thereafter to tidy up things before finally relocating (Cost factor)

2. Inform Accra you're not ready and that will mean a re-medical for you and family and then you fall back on queue which may take a longer time. (Time and cost factor)

I recommend option 1, but the decision is yours brother. Please discuss with wify and come to agreement on your choice.

@ ALL, more updates on the way for those very very expectant. Are you?
Cheers
DyDx

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
Maldini said:
Praise the Lord !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Praise the Almighty God !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i received a phone call from Accra today that my PPR Visa is ready and i should come and pick it within 10 days. A mail was equally sent to my mailbox detailing what to bring to Accra within 10 days.

But my concern is that 10 days period is too short, because my wife international passport validity is less than 6 months, and i want to renew it.

Another thing that equally confuses me is the statement below in the mail they sent to me:

"The visa will be valid for 6 months or until the expiry of your medical results (a day in august 2013), whichever is earliest".

Assuming that i am able to collect the Visa within 10 days, does Accra Visa Office wants me to travel Canada before August 2013 ?.

For the renewal of my wife international passport, can i notify Accra and request for the extension of the 10 days period and tell them the reason ?

I pray that everybody that is expecting update(s) will get it/them in Jesus Name. Amen.

Thank you.
Congratulations!

Busy B

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
Maldini said:

Assuming that i am able to collect the Visa within 10 days, does Accra Visa Office wants me to travel Canada pjbefore August 2013 ?.

Thank you.
congrats Maldini! The wait is over. I believe you can get your wife's passport renewed within 5 days in either lagos or abuja.

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
Hello my people.

The Lord has changed my story today.After more than two years of waiting I finally received the famous Maple leaf on our passport.

MY journey to accra started on a sunday.Arrived accra very late into the nite and took a taxi to our booked hotel.Got up early on Monday morning(Naija is an hour ahead).took a taxi to the CHC(later found out it's a walking distance of 15-20 mins walk from our hotel.Anyway, we arrived there and met like five ppl waiting but gradually it became a crowd of like 50 people. We were allowed to enter around 8:00am to drop our passport and come back by 3pm to collect the visa. My hubby decide to go back to hotel to have breakfast and visit some nearby places.we left for the embassy by 2:10pm .While waiting to be called,I met "Spoke"(forum member) and other two naija guy.Gradually "Spoke" collected her visa,the two naija guys received their visa and was getting excited that my name will be called next(i submitted my passports way before evryone) but to my surprise nearly evrybody that came left before me.Then I decided to ask the lady what the matter was and that I am here to collect my visa.She asked for my name and I saw her looking into a file to bring our passport out with visa stamped.I wanted to shout praise the lord but realize I dey embassy.She gave us our passport and COPR forms.My husband and I decided to check them before leaving but found out my sons name was written incorrectly on the Visa and COPR.I called the attention of the lmmigration lady to the problem and she collected all our document back and disappeared for like 30mins and came back to give us d passport back.My son's visa was cancelled likewise mine but a new visa was reisued on another page.(In short na me and husband close embassy today ooo.

My observation is to get a place close to the embassy,lot of hotels around d place,get to the embassy at 8:00(don't mind the crowd) and come by 3pm you might be the first to be called .

I really Thank God for this great Miracle and I pray to God that Ma Ig, other senior member and evry member of this great forum will receive the miracle of update,MR and PPR very soon.My prayer is that our canadian dream will be a reality.Cheers and thank u all

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
zajeb said:
Hello my people.

The Lord has changed my story today.After more than two years of waiting I finally received the famous Maple leaf on our passport.

MY journey to accra started on a sunday.Arrived accra very late into the nite and took a taxi to our booked hotel.Got up early on Monday morning(Naija is an hour ahead).took a taxi to the CHC(later found out it's a walking distance of 15-20 mins walk from our hotel.Anyway, we arrived there and met like five ppl waiting but gradually it became a crowd of like 50 people. We were allowed to enter around 8:00am to drop our passport and come back by 3pm to collect the visa. My hubby decide to go back to hotel to have breakfast and visit some nearby places.we left for the embassy by 2:10pm .While waiting to be called,I met "Spoke"(forum member) and other two naija guy.Gradually "Spoke" collected her visa,the two naija guys received their visa and was getting excited that my name will be called next(i submitted my passports way before evryone) but to my surprise nearly evrybody that came left before me.Then I decided to ask the lady what the matter was and that I am here to collect my visa.She asked for my name and I saw her looking into a file to bring our passport out with visa stamped.I wanted to shout praise the lord but realize I dey embassy.She gave us our passport and COPR forms.My husband and I decided to check them before leaving but found out my sons name was written incorrectly on the Visa and COPR.I called the attention of the lmmigration lady to the problem and she collected all our document back and disappeared for like 30mins and came back to give us d passport back.My son's visa was cancelled likewise mine but a new visa was reisued on another page.(In short na me and husband close embassy today ooo.

My observation is to get a place close to the embassy,lot of hotels around d place,get to the embassy at 8:00(don't mind the crowd) and come by 3pm you might be the first to be called .

I really Thank God for this great Miracle and I pray to God that Ma Ig, other senior member and evry member of this great forum will receive the miracle of update,MR and PPR very soon.My prayer is that our canadian dream will be a reality.Cheers and thank u all
Congratulations Zajeb and Amen to your prayers. Wishing you the best in the days ahead.

lovina

Star Member
Jan 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
june 2011
Med's Request
April 24 2013
Med's Done....
May 1st 2013
Interview........
waived by his Grace
Passport Req..
July 25th 2013
zajeb said:
Hello my people.

Congratulations and amen to your prayers. Happy prepation

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
congrats Maldini ... it is well

i support option 1 ... Go get the passport ASAP n collect ur visa ... You can always come back to naija when u get ur PR card to tighten loose ends