+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Biolah and Olusheg, Congratulations on your AOR and MR respectively. May you continue to enjoy the favour of God. Madam Shaddy, Congratulations on your successful landing to Torono as they call it. :p We are right behind you. All my colleagues waiting for one update or the other, i hope these are signs of good things to come and i pray that this week will not pass uncelebrated.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Ikemba said:
Biolah and Olusheg, Congratulations on your AOR and MR respectively. May you continue to enjoy the favour of God. Madam Shaddy, Congratulations on your successful landing to Torono as they call it. :p We are right behind you. All my colleagues waiting for one update or the other, i hope these are signs of good things to come and i pray that this week will not pass uncelebrated.
Amen.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
@ Biolah and olusheg Congrats.

@ shaddy congratulations, may Canada favour you and family. Amen

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Congrats Madam Shaddy on your successful landing
Congrats Olusheg on your MR
Congrats Biolah on your AOR

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Congrats Olusegun on the MR, Shaddy you are welcome and biolah speed for the rest of the process.

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
@Biola,
Happy to hear about this development., God who has helped thus far will fulfill His purpose, Shaddy and Olusegun, Congrat.............

@
Idkolapo
Where are you? Hope you are in Canada by now.
Jovic

olusheg

Sep 9, 2012
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Applied for mpnp in Aug 2012, applied to cio 04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
No document request
Nomination.....
13-12-2012
AOR Received.
16-04-2013
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
16-4-2013
Med's Request
18-05-2013
Med's Done....
30-05-2013, medical received and "in process" 6/09/2013
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
10-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2013
LANDED..........
18-10-2013
I can't thank everyone enough , and from the bottom of my heart I SAY THANK YOU,

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
Hello house,
Please I will like to know if a NEBOSH international diploma can used to secure a job in the occupational health and safety field in canada.

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
Congrats Shaddy on your successful landing. The land of Canada will favour you and all yours iJn. Amen

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
Double portion said:
Hello house,
Please I will like to know if a NEBOSH international diploma can used to secure a job in the occupational health and safety field in canada.

priceless

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Aug 2010
Doc's Request.
1-12-2011
IELTS Request
21-02-2012,IELTS result sent :26-03-2012-result(7.5)
Med's Request
22-06- 2012
Med's Done....
14-07- 2012
Passport Req..
22-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2012
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
Congrats to every one with one update or the other.SOgood, biolah, olusheg and shady.....To everyone else still awaiting one update or the other,God would perfect it sooner than you think.

Like Sogood mentioned in his post different people have different stories to tell.Am so grateful to God about mine as I secured a very good job in my field (in a fortune 500 )company in the most unlikely city. It was a case of staying with relatives or landing in a big city(calgary/Toronto) and we chose the former even though our chances of securing a job looked bleak but we wanted a soft landing to help reduce cost.

I thank God for giving us the wisdom to make this choice and am so so grateful.

My guidance would be as follows;

1)The nos 1 recipe is to be prayerful and have faith.

2) start you job search early, start applying from Nigeria once you get your PR.If your résumé is good, recruiters would contact you(I had 3 phone interviews, and one online interview from Nigeria).

3)Find out professional organizations in your field and join them as soon as possible.Check linkedin to find out individuals residing in Canada working in your field and ask about prospect, qualification etc.I got to know via linkedin that my uk certification had an agreement with its canadian count part via a random connection on linkedin

4)Register with a recruiter.I got this job via a recruiter (Tim Moore Associates)that specializes in my field and it was through linkedin i got to know about the recruiter.If you in Supply chain pls register with them...
Recruiters have first hand info on what the Employer wants and they pre-inform you on what to say and what not to say at the initial phone interview.This phone interview is what determines if you get to the next stage of the recruiting process.For one I was told not to mention salary even if asked during the phone interview section.Discussing salary at this stage shows that you really are in for the money and not for the job itself.I had previous phone interviews where I applied directly and didn't have the inside scoop on what to say and not what to say.So I would suggest that if you see a job advert on a Company's career section and you know of a recruiter that has the same job under its portfolio pls apply on the recruiter's site.

5)Do lots and lots of networking...go to immigrants centers,gift programmes and other Govt programmes to get insight on other people's experience.

6)you can try cold calling, where you call the company you interested in working and ask to speak to the hiring manager to know if a vacant position exists or to have more insight on the Company's operation.I hear it worked for some ppl.

7)Be optimistic and pray during all the aforementioned process as God won't bring you this far and abandon you.

I pray God grants everyone's heart desire.......Canada isn't filled with bad news of job search after all...

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
priceless said:
Congrats to every one with one update or the other.SOgood, biolah, olusheg and shady.....To everyone else still awaiting one update or the other,God would perfect it sooner than you think.

Like Sogood mentioned in his post different people have different stories to tell.Am so grateful to God about mine as I secured a very good job in my field (in a fortune 500 )company in the most unlikely city. It was a case of staying with relatives or landing in a big city(calgary/Toronto) and we chose the former even though our chances of securing a job looked bleak but we wanted a soft landing to help reduce cost.

2) start you job search early, start applying from Nigeria once you get your PR.If your résumé is good, recruiters would contact you(I had 3 phone interviews, and one online interview from Nigeria).

3)Find out professional organizations in your field and join them as soon as possible.Check linkedin to find out individuals residing in Canada working in your field and ask about prospect, qualification etc.I got to know via linkedin that my uk certification had an agreement with its canadian count part via a random connection on linkedin

4)Register with a recruiter.I got this job via a recruiter (Tim Moore Associates)that specializes in my field and it was through linkedin i got to know about the recruiter.If you in Supply chain pls register with them...
Recruiters have first hand info on what the Employer wants and they pre-inform you on what to say and what not to say at the initial phone interview.This phone interview is what determines if you get to the next stage of the recruiting process.For one I was told not to mention salary even if asked during the phone interview section.Discussing salary at this stage shows that you really are in for the money and not for the job itself.I had previous phone interviews where I applied directly and didn't have the inside scoop on what to say and not what to say.So I would suggest that if you see a job advert on a Company's career section and you know of a recruiter that has the same job under its portfolio pls apply on the recruiter's site.

5)Do lots and lots of networking...go to immigrants centers,gift programmes and other Govt programmes to get insight on other people's experience.

6)you can try cold calling, where you call the company you interested in working and ask to speak to the hiring manager to know if a vacant position exists or to have more insight on the Company's operation.I hear it worked for some ppl.

7)Be optimistic and pray during all the aforementioned process as God won't bring you this far and abandon you.

I pray God grants everyone's heart desire.......Canada isn't filled with bad news of job search after all...
To God be the glory for this success of yours. You have indeed reaffirm that a determined Naija will always succeed when given the chance.

All the best my Naija-Canadian brethren 8)

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
This is a very inspiring testimony.... Thanks for being kind enough to share it with us :-*.

May your new level be the lowest level you will ever be in Jesus name.

I was also generous enough to give you a +1 ;)

priceless said:

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Congratulations, Priceless. Thanks for the great insight - quite detailed for all to see.
May God's favour continue to shine on you and yours - you barely arrived Canada just last month. Wish you the best in all your endeavours.
Once more, congrats!. Cheers.

priceless said:

dejiword

Oct 28, 2011
hi seniors
i am holder of ond and higher national diploma in building technology, i would like senior in the house to tell how many points i would score with this,i know i have to get evaluated my designated ECA bodies,it is necessary to send my transcripts to other professional bodies in Canada since i might be consider a professional.Aslo i would like to know my score with this ielts score, listening 7.0,reading 6.5,writing 6.0,speaking 7.5,,overall band 7.0, date 06/12/2011, currently i am 37yrs and 6months, married, working experience is more 10yrs, noc codes 2131, does my wife has to sit for ielts again, hoping to hear more from guru in the house, thks and God bless