+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Shoga

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
AOR Received.
28-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
16-11-13
Passport Req..
13/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/2014
Good day All,

I humbly introduce myself officially to this well coordinated forum.
I have been reading all your informative posts for several months now and I just think it's time I come out from my hiding place.
I want to say a big THANK YOU to ALL.

Yours,
Shoga. :)

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Shoga said:
Good day All,

I humbly introduce myself officially to this well coordinated forum.
I have been reading all your informative posts for several months now and I just think it's time I come out from my hiding place.
I want to say a big THANK YOU to ALL.

Yours,
Shoga. :)
You are most welcome Shoga. Please share your timeline. Are you MI2, 3 or intending applicant?

jossybless123

May 1, 2007
DyDx said:
Dear All,

Happy New Month to everyone. It's the month of GREAT GRACE, we shall receive the same for GOOD WORKS. On the directive of Ma Ig, I have pasted below the prayer points for the 3 Days Fasting and Prayers starting on Thursday, 2nd May to Saturday 4th May. We shall take the DAY 3 prayers together at the meeting.

DyDx

THEME: O LORD, MAKE A WAY!

INSTRUCTION: Please start EACH DAY with Praise and Worship for 15minutes, and then take the scriptures and the confessions before the prayer bullets. Please stand while taking the prayers; and do that aggressively and passionately. For optimal result, take these prayers for 1HOUR anytime between 12midnight and 3am EACH DAY.

Romans 8:1-2: There is therefore now no condemnation to them who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh but after the spirit, for the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. AND Psalms 2:1-12: Why do the nations rage...

Confessions:FATHER, I thank you for this prayer program. Thank you because the weapons of my warfare are not carnal but are mighty to the pulling down of satanic strongholds. As I go into prayer, I pray that you will manifest your presence in my life.

I declare that JESUS is Lord over my life – spirit, soul and body. I confess every known and unknown sin. I am sanctified by the blood of Jesus. I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus. I am justified by the blood of Jesus. I have the life of God in me.

I decree civil war among demons, spirits, personalities and powers set up to oppose these prayers and I break their backbone by the power in the blood of Jesus.

LORD, I pray that you will dispatch special angels of battle to evacuate stubborn spirits and their agents to the land of the wicked for mass destruction by divine earthquake, thunder and brimstone in Jesus' mighty name.

I shall possess my possessions. Let 12 legions of angels of restoration go forth into the land of the living and of the dead to recover every blessing I have lost in the past in Jesus' name.

Today let the angels of favor be released to favor me in Jesus' name. Let the angels of prosperity be dispatched to bring prosperity and abundance to me in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

DAY 1 - Foundational Prayer
1. Every spiritual age-group limiting my progress in life, receive the sulphur, brimstone, fire of God, crash and burn to ashes in Jesus' name
2. Thou collector strongman or woman from the waters in my place of birth, release my portion, receive divine judgment and die by fire in the mighty name of Jesus.
3. You ancestral strongmen and women of my father's house, I relocate you to the land of the wicked; and I release the earthquake, thunder and fire of the Lord to swallow you in the name of Jesus.
4. Thou power that raised Jesus from the dead lift up my marriage and/or family from the valley of destruction in the name of Jesus.
5. Thou power that raised Jesus from the dead, lift up my finances from every spiritual graveyard in Jesus' name.
6. Thou power that raised Jesus from the dead, resurrect all my buried potentials by fire in the name of Jesus.
7. O Spirit of life that raised up Jesus from the dead, breathe life into my: prayer altar, dream life, marriage, calling and every organ in my body; and catapult my spiritual life from the valley to the mountaintop in Jesus' name.
8. O Lord, inflame my heart with the love of Jesus and help me to live and breathe the fire of holiness from now onwards in Jesus' name.
9. O Lord, help me to live and breathe the fire of holiness from now onwards in Jesus' name.
10. I clear the pipeline of my breakthroughs with the blood of Jesus. Thank you Lord for ushering me into a new season of joy and gladness in Jesus' name.

DAY 2 – Dedication Prayer
1. Holy Spirit, inflame my heart with the love of Christ in Jesus' name.
2. O Lord, let the fruit of the Spirit begin to manifest in my life in a powerful new way in the name of Jesus.
3. Let every stronghold of idolatry in my heart be thrown down and be destroyed by the thunder fire of God in Jesus' name.
4. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost expose and burn to ashes every stranger hiding in any area of my life in Jesus' name.
5. O Lord, give unto me the gift of the Spirit (mention the gifts – Gal 5:20-26) in Jesus' name
6. O Lord, help me to use your gifts to glorify your name and to edify the body of Christ in Jesus' name.
7. Every satanic covering preventing me from seeing in the spirit, be consumed by the fire of God in Jesus' name.
8. Every strongman throwing a spiritual blanket over my eyes in the spirit, be consumed by the fire of the Lord in Jesus' name.
9. Spirit of the Living God, open my eyes to see in the spirit in Jesus' name.
10. O Lord, open my ears to hear your voice clearly in Jesus' name.
11. Thank you Lord for answering these prayers.

DAY 3 – O Lord Make A Way
1. O Lord, release your anointing of excellence upon my life. I reject disgrace; agents of shame and disgrace be paralyzed in the name of Jesus.
2. It is written: The Lord shall make me the head and not the tail; I shall be above only and not beneath; you spirit of the tail, loose your hold upon my life in the name of Jesus.
3. Every power occupying my seat of greatness, be unseated by fire in the name of Jesus. Every satanic law invoked against my destiny, be cancelled by the law of the Spirit of life in Jesus' name.
4. Every wall of Jericho blocking the receipt of my Canada PR visas, collapse by thunder and fire in the mighty name of Jesus.
5. Where there is no way in my Canada PR application, O Lord, make a way for me in the name of Jesus.
6. O Lord, you are the judge of all the earth; let your righteous judgment overturn every satanic judgment against my life and any visa officer's decision against my PR application in the name of Jesus.
7. O Lord, promote those who support my righteous cause to positions of authority and power in Jesus' name.
8. O Lord, demote those who oppose my righteous cause to positions of disgrace and shame in the mighty name of Jesus
9. My testimonies shall surprise my friends and shock my enemies in Jesus' name. I claim the Spirit of favor in my going out and coming in by the power in the blood of Jesus.
10. It is written: Wherever the sole of my feet shall tread upon is given to me for a possession; therefore our landed seniors and we shall drink the milk and honey of Canada in Jesus' name.
11. O Lord I decree and declare that our landed seniors and I shall instead of problems, meet opportunities; instead of demotion, we receive 7-fold promotion in the land of Canada in the name of Jesus.
12. O Lord, let my season of glory appear in the name of Jesus. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers.
Thanks very much for the prayer point may the Lord hear our requests Amen

Shoga

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
AOR Received.
28-04-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
16-11-13
Passport Req..
13/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/2014
Ikemba said:
You are most welcome Shoga. Please share your timeline. Are you MI2, 3 or intending applicant?
@Ikemba, I'm MI3. April 2012 FSW Applicant.

I'm still trying to find out how to share my timeline on the left side of the page like every1 else.

Could you kindly show me how pls?
Thank you.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Shoga said:
@ Ikemba, I'm MI3. April 2012 FSW Applicant.

I'm still trying to find out how to share my timeline on the left side of the page like every1 else.

Could you kindly show me how pls?
Thank you.
@ Shoga, Here you go:

1. On top of this page where you have " Home Assessment Help Search Profile Inbox Members RSS Logout"
click on profile.
2. On the "profile" page at the left hand, you will notice some other options. Under Modify profile, Click on "forum profile information"
3. Go ahead and write whatever and remember to save.
Cheers! ;)

Shoga

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
AOR Received.
28-04-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
16-11-13
Passport Req..
13/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/2014
spokes said:
@ Shoga, Here you go:

1. On top of this page where you have " Home Assessment Help Search Profile Inbox Members RSS Logout"
click on profile.
2. On the "profile" page at the left hand, you will notice some other options. Under Modify profile, Click on "change profile information"
3. Go ahead and write whatever and remember to save.
Cheers! ;)
thanks alot

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
DyDx said:
Dear All,

Happy New Month to everyone. It's the month of GREAT GRACE, we shall receive the same for GOOD WORKS. On the directive of Ma Ig, I have pasted below the prayer points for the 3 Days Fasting and Prayers starting on Thursday, 2nd May to Saturday 4th May. We shall take the DAY 3 prayers together at the meeting.

DyDx

THEME: O LORD, MAKE A WAY!

INSTRUCTION: Please start EACH DAY with Praise and Worship for 15minutes, and then take the scriptures and the confessions before the prayer bullets. Please stand while taking the prayers; and do that aggressively and passionately. For optimal result, take these prayers for 1HOUR anytime between 12midnight and 3am EACH DAY.

Romans 8:1-2: There is therefore now no condemnation to them who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh but after the spirit, for the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. AND Psalms 2:1-12: Why do the nations rage...

Confessions:FATHER, I thank you for this prayer program. Thank you because the weapons of my warfare are not carnal but are mighty to the pulling down of satanic strongholds. As I go into prayer, I pray that you will manifest your presence in my life.

I declare that JESUS is Lord over my life – spirit, soul and body. I confess every known and unknown sin. I am sanctified by the blood of Jesus. I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus. I am justified by the blood of Jesus. I have the life of God in me.

I decree civil war among demons, spirits, personalities and powers set up to oppose these prayers and I break their backbone by the power in the blood of Jesus.

LORD, I pray that you will dispatch special angels of battle to evacuate stubborn spirits and their agents to the land of the wicked for mass destruction by divine earthquake, thunder and brimstone in Jesus' mighty name.

I shall possess my possessions. Let 12 legions of angels of restoration go forth into the land of the living and of the dead to recover every blessing I have lost in the past in Jesus' name.

Today let the angels of favor be released to favor me in Jesus' name. Let the angels of prosperity be dispatched to bring prosperity and abundance to me in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

DAY 1 - Foundational Prayer
1. Every spiritual age-group limiting my progress in life, receive the sulphur, brimstone, fire of God, crash and burn to ashes in Jesus' name
2. Thou collector strongman or woman from the waters in my place of birth, release my portion, receive divine judgment and die by fire in the mighty name of Jesus.
3. You ancestral strongmen and women of my father's house, I relocate you to the land of the wicked; and I release the earthquake, thunder and fire of the Lord to swallow you in the name of Jesus.
4. Thou power that raised Jesus from the dead lift up my marriage and/or family from the valley of destruction in the name of Jesus.
5. Thou power that raised Jesus from the dead, lift up my finances from every spiritual graveyard in Jesus' name.
6. Thou power that raised Jesus from the dead, resurrect all my buried potentials by fire in the name of Jesus.
7. O Spirit of life that raised up Jesus from the dead, breathe life into my: prayer altar, dream life, marriage, calling and every organ in my body; and catapult my spiritual life from the valley to the mountaintop in Jesus' name.
8. O Lord, inflame my heart with the love of Jesus and help me to live and breathe the fire of holiness from now onwards in Jesus' name.
9. O Lord, help me to live and breathe the fire of holiness from now onwards in Jesus' name.
10. I clear the pipeline of my breakthroughs with the blood of Jesus. Thank you Lord for ushering me into a new season of joy and gladness in Jesus' name.

DAY 2 – Dedication Prayer
1. Holy Spirit, inflame my heart with the love of Christ in Jesus' name.
2. O Lord, let the fruit of the Spirit begin to manifest in my life in a powerful new way in the name of Jesus.
3. Let every stronghold of idolatry in my heart be thrown down and be destroyed by the thunder fire of God in Jesus' name.
4. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost expose and burn to ashes every stranger hiding in any area of my life in Jesus' name.
5. O Lord, give unto me the gift of the Spirit (mention the gifts – Gal 5:20-26) in Jesus' name
6. O Lord, help me to use your gifts to glorify your name and to edify the body of Christ in Jesus' name.
7. Every satanic covering preventing me from seeing in the spirit, be consumed by the fire of God in Jesus' name.
8. Every strongman throwing a spiritual blanket over my eyes in the spirit, be consumed by the fire of the Lord in Jesus' name.
9. Spirit of the Living God, open my eyes to see in the spirit in Jesus' name.
10. O Lord, open my ears to hear your voice clearly in Jesus' name.
11. Thank you Lord for answering these prayers.

DAY 3 – O Lord Make A Way
1. O Lord, release your anointing of excellence upon my life. I reject disgrace; agents of shame and disgrace be paralyzed in the name of Jesus.
2. It is written: The Lord shall make me the head and not the tail; I shall be above only and not beneath; you spirit of the tail, loose your hold upon my life in the name of Jesus.
3. Every power occupying my seat of greatness, be unseated by fire in the name of Jesus. Every satanic law invoked against my destiny, be cancelled by the law of the Spirit of life in Jesus' name.
4. Every wall of Jericho blocking the receipt of my Canada PR visas, collapse by thunder and fire in the mighty name of Jesus.
5. Where there is no way in my Canada PR application, O Lord, make a way for me in the name of Jesus.
6. O Lord, you are the judge of all the earth; let your righteous judgment overturn every satanic judgment against my life and any visa officer's decision against my PR application in the name of Jesus.
7. O Lord, promote those who support my righteous cause to positions of authority and power in Jesus' name.
8. O Lord, demote those who oppose my righteous cause to positions of disgrace and shame in the mighty name of Jesus
9. My testimonies shall surprise my friends and shock my enemies in Jesus' name. I claim the Spirit of favor in my going out and coming in by the power in the blood of Jesus.
10. It is written: Wherever the sole of my feet shall tread upon is given to me for a possession; therefore our landed seniors and we shall drink the milk and honey of Canada in Jesus' name.
11. O Lord I decree and declare that our landed seniors and I shall instead of problems, meet opportunities; instead of demotion, we receive 7-fold promotion in the land of Canada in the name of Jesus.
12. O Lord, let my season of glory appear in the name of Jesus. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers.
Good one. Welldone Ig & DyDx.
May God Almighty hear our humble prayers Amen.

solomonokene

Jan 26, 2011
Warri, Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2006
AOR Received.
05-07-2006
Shoga said:
thanks alot
Shoga won't be able to share his timeline at this stage. He is a newbie. Until he graduate to become a member with two star, he won't be able to do that.

Shoga, just follow-up with response on issues & with time you will become a member in a no distance time.

Shoga

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
AOR Received.
28-04-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
16-11-13
Passport Req..
13/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/2014
solomonokene said:
Shoga won't be able to share his timeline at this stage. He is a newbie. Until he graduate to become a member with two star, he won't be able to do that.

Shoga, just follow-up with response on issues & with time you will become a member in a no distance time.

@ SOLOMONOKENE, you're very right cos i've tried different things but i could not get it done.
THANKS

Crest

Sep 26, 2012
How do We Update our family Information and data?

My brodas and Sistas,

It's been fun since I joined this blog.

From my calculation my family and I should be MI03. We submitted our application Oct 2011, received response from CIO January, 2012 since then no word from either Ghana or Canada. Now We have an addition to our family our agent says We have to pay about CAN$400 as processing fee in addition to the CAN$150 CIO's fee for children under 22years. I feel this is on high. I need your clarification and help on the undernoted:

1. Should I update my family data now or wait until when I receive the Medical advice from Ghana? I hear it might soon get to our turn.
2. How do We update my family information/Data? Should We write directly to Ghana or how?

Please help.

Yours,
Crest

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
solomonokene said:

Timeline does not necessarily mean updating your profile on the left hand corner of the screen. It means informing the house the stage of your application, which he has done in his prvious post, at least we know he is MI3, waiting for MR.

Pilele01

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011 FOR QCS
Doc's Request.
7 march 2013 for court disposition letter, RPRF
Nomination.....
QCS Received 9 Nov 12
AOR Received.
Medical result received on ecas march 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3 Dec 2012 rec in Novo Scotia
Med's Request
Feb 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2013
Interview........
9 Nov 2012 for QCS
Passport Req..
7/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/10/2013
LANDED..........
Landed in montrel 2/11/2013.
Re: How do We Update our family Information and data?

Crest said:
My brodas and Sistas,

It's been fun since I joined this blog.

From my calculation my family and I should be MI03. We submitted our application Oct 2011, received response from CIO January, 2012 since then no word from either Ghana or Canada. Now We have an addition to our family our agent says We have to pay about CAN$400 as processing fee in addition to the CAN$150 CIO's fee for children under 22years. I feel this is on high. I need your clarification and help on the undernoted: is better you add your child now do when you getting your MR all member of the family can have it the same time. It saves time. The services of a representative is a lot of money. This is something you can do yourself. Just download the form, complete it and add your child birth certificate and passport photo page and passport photo. With the assistance of this forum there is no need paying to anyone. Another thing to save time is paying for RPRF before the VO request for it, this is because it takes cic about a month or two to encashed the fees, by paying before time you've reduce your processing time for about 2 or 3 months. RPRF can be paid at any stage of one's application because the fees is refundable. Wish you the best and a speedy process in your application .

1. Should I update my family data now or wait until when I receive the Medical advice from Ghana? I hear it might soon get to our turn.
2. How do We update my family information/Data? Should We write directly to Ghana or how?

Please help.

Yours,
Crest

GLORIOUS FAVOUR

Mar 19, 2013
HELLO MY PEOPLE. I COLLECT MY MAPLE LEAF YESTERDAY MAY 2, 2013. TO GOD BE THE GLORY. OFONZO, BABAKURA, EMPEROR AND OTHERS THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ADVICE. MY FAMILY IS GRATEFUL.
MY TIMELINE ONCE AGAIN IS:
MPNP APPROVAL-SEPT 2012
SUBMITTED TO CIC NOVA SCOTIA-OCT 29, 2012
AOR-DEC 20, 2012
MED REQ- JAN 10, 2013
MED DONE- JAN 18, 2013
MED GOT TO VO- FEB 18, 2013
PPR- APRIL 18, 2013
MAPLE LEAF- MAY 2,2013

GOD BLESS US ALL

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
GLORIOUS FAVOUR said:
HELLO MY PEOPLE. I COLLECT MY MAPLE LEAF YESTERDAY MAY 2, 2013. TO GOD BE THE GLORY. OFONZO, BABAKURA, EMPEROR AND OTHERS THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ADVICE. MY FAMILY IS GRATEFUL.
MY TIMELINE ONCE AGAIN IS:
MPNP APPROVAL-SEPT 2012
SUBMITTED TO CIC NOVA SCOTIA-OCT 29, 2012
AOR-DEC 20, 2012
MED REQ- JAN 10, 2013
MED DONE- JAN 18, 2013
MED GOT TO VO- FEB 18, 2013
PPR- APRIL 18, 2013
MAPLE LEAF- MAY 2,2013

GOD BLESS US ALL
Congrats ..... Hoping to get my PPR soon