+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
igbehinadara said:
Mandie good of you to hang in there,MR will surely come by his grace.

Ig
. Amen and Amen

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Jewish Community is part of Manitoba PNP through EV,so he is not in the wrong place but any tip will do.
@Fattyman,all you need do is to search Manitoba and then how important or relevance is the Jewish community to Manitoba.

Ig

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
Congratulations to all recently landed PRV holders, God will subdue the land in your favour and your expectaions shall not be cut off. IJN. Amen

Congratulations to all who recently got updates of PPR, MR, RPRF and all at various level of the process, God will grant you speed and perfect everything even beyond the landing process. It is well.

For all those planning to get a car as soon as you land and the recently landed, please always pay attention to sign post, there are several of them here with even time intervals of when to park and when not to, I have had to pay for several sign post offence tickets ranging from snow removal to street maintanance (cleaning) one on the same streets where the car is usually parked nobody alerted me here until we learned the hard way. It is well.

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
fattyman said:
Hello All,

I am new here, i need your assistance. I sent mail and CV to Jewish community and I was replied. Below is what they sent:

In order to assess your file we require the following information:
1) Have you applied to the Federal Program or any other Immigration Program?
If yes, when did you apply?
What did you state as your destination?
What is the current status of your application?
2) Do you have friends living in Canada? If so where?
If in Winnipeg, please write their names and phone number.
3) Do you have relatives living in Canada?
Please describe who is your relative as well where he/she lives?
4) Why do you want to come to Winnipeg?
5) Are you working with a consultant?
If yes, please be very clear on what services you are receiving. You must disclose this information to us.
6) Please answer the following questions for you and your partner:
a) Tell us about your family background.
b) If you are Jewish, what documents do you have to prove this? (Please email them and your original Teudat Zeut –( for Israeli residents).
c) How important is for you to be Jewish?
d) What Jewish traditions you keep at home?
e) What do you know about our community?
f) How do you think you could be part of it if you move?
7 - Please do a job search (for you and your spouse) and send us as a list of companies that you could offer your skills. Also search for job postings you could apply.
Thanks you!

Kindly assist on how to go about it. thank you
Good on the Jewish Community ... They are one of the most closed knit communities in the world always helping others from same Jewish clan

I can only answer question 2....
for question 2 probably the community is thinking of you applying as a general stream applicant of the MPNP (a friend or distant relative can sign and undertaking of affidavit of support that you will live and settle in manitoba permanently)

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
4glory said:
Congratulations to all recently landed PRV holders, God will subdue the land in your favour and your expectaions shall not be cut off. IJN. Amen

Congratulations to all who recently got updates of PPR, MR, RPRF and all at various level of the process, God will grant you speed and perfect everything even beyond the landing process. It is well.

For all those planning to get a car as soon as you land and the recently landed, please always pay attention to sign post, there are several of them here with even time intervals of when to park and when not to, I have had to pay for several sign post offence tickets ranging from snow removal to street maintanance (cleaning) one on the same streets where the car is usually parked nobody alerted me here until we learned the hard way. It is well.
4glory, hahahaha :D :D :D :D, you have started accumulating offence tickets when you have not even put your second leg down, have you forgotten that you are no longer in niaja?. It is well. The authorities in canada should not blame us because we are not use to their kind of orderliness unlike naija where we can get away with things. This just reminds me of an incidence that happened to me two weeks ago, I was driving along wuse road, when I got to a T junction where I was to turn, not knowing that the traffic man gave a sign for vehicles turning to stop, unfortuniately I turned before I realised what I did, from nowhere 2 other traffick men came out and asked me to park, being the kind of person that don't want to have issues with law, I started crying, one of the men said madam we have not even accused you of anything you are already shaking. The other told me that I have committed an offence and by the time they take me to their station, I will be fined 20,000 that I should settle them there with anything I have. Fortuniately for me, I have a CV in my handbag and the purse inside the hand bag contains 500naira note. I told them please sir, I don't have a job and right now I am going for an interview, this 500 is the only thing I have home and abroad. One of them said you don't have money, is it not fuel you put in this car. Eventually, I was asked to go without parting with a dime.

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
gabrilla said:
4glory, hahahaha :D :D :D :D, you have started accumulating offence tickets when you have not even put your second leg down, have you forgotten that you are no longer in niaja?. It is well. The authorities in canada should not blame us because we are not use to their kind of orderliness unlike naija where we can get away with things. This just reminds me of an incidence that happened to me two weeks ago, I was driving along wuse road, when I got to a T junction where I was to turn, not knowing that the traffic man gave a sign for vehicles turning to stop, unfortuniately I turned before I realised what I did, from nowhere 2 other traffick men came out and asked me to park, being the kind of person that don't want to have issues with law, I started crying, one of the men said madam we have not even accused you of anything you are already shaking. The other told me that I have committed an offence and by the time they take me to their station, I will be fined 20,000 that I should settle them there with anything I have. Fortuniately for me, I have a CV in my handbag and the purse inside the hand bag contains 500naira note. I told them please sir, I don't have a job and right now I am going for an interview, this 500 is the only thing I have home and abroad. One of them said you don't have money, is it not fuel you put in this car. Eventually, I was asked to go without parting with a dime.

LOL @ gabrilla

Thats why i posted WORDS OF ADVICE concerning driving in Canada weeks ago for all to peruse .,,.... Its a different situation entirely from where we are coming and we need the orientation .

If you haven't read the information you can click on the link below .... Cheers
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nigeria-applicant-please-let-us-network-t30420.19410.html

NB: The views expressed are solely based on my experience and orientation and not one size fits all approach

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
4glory said:

Sorry o jare 4glory. A lesson we must learn from your post. It is well.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
gabrilla said:
@Gabrilla...I couldn't help myself from laughing...' what a superb comment from one of the officials 'is it not fuel you put in this car'. Well done for surviving this incident. Cheer, HAA

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
4glory said:

Thanks, good point to note - the fines are in dollars and not Naira. Really painful to experience this. Sorry.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
gabrilla said:
Gabrilla, you are so lucky!

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Congratulations and thanks for sharing your experience.

Ig

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
babakura said:
LOL @ gabrilla

Thats why i posted WORDS OF ADVICE concerning driving in Canada weeks ago for all to peruse .,,.... Its a different situation entirely from where we are coming and we need the orientation .

If you haven't read the information you can click on the link below .... Cheers
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nigeria-applicant-please-let-us-network-t30420.19410.html

NB: The views expressed are solely based on my experience and orientation and not one size fits all approach
I have read the post o jare and I even passed it on to a sister of mine

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Hakpoguma said:
@ Gabrilla...I couldn't help myself from laughing...' what a superb comment from one of the officials 'is it not fuel you put in this car'. Well done for surviving this incident. Cheer, HAA
Thank you Hakpoguma, When he even asked me if it's not fuel Iput in the car, in my mind I said no it is water.
Have a good day.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Akerekoro said:
Gabrilla, you are so lucky!
Na niaja we dey na, man must survive any situation but some officers no dey hear abeg sha.

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
chinny09 said:
Hi forumites,

Pls how long does WES take before they send an evaluation? Also I want to know if I can send my transcripts myself since I have them with me,I got my sealed transcript last year unopened,also I have my transcripts from my school in the UK I don't know if they insist on the school sending the transcripts by them selves.
If they do I don't know how long this would take for me to meet up the may 4th deadline.pls seniors I need ur advice thanks
Chinny09

Chinny09, u can actuall send that sealed transcript to wes. Just put a stamp on it and send, preferably speed post to make it fast. That is exacly what I did. Very smart move to collect ur transcript b4 now.
When d transcript gets to wes, they wil send u a mail after a couple of days telling u that they have sent a letter to ur school to verify that they sent the transcript. This will be aster u have registered online and paid d necessary fees. Then go to d school and let them know that they should be expecting a letter of verification frm wes, preferbly get an insider to always check and let u know when it arrives. When ur school recieves d letter meet them to hasten the process of replying wes. U can give them money to sent d reply thru speed post to wes. Anytime wes gets d letter verifying ur transcript, they will complete ur eveluation within one week.
That is exacly what I did b4 landing. If u have further questions concerning wes just send me a PM.
I wish u all d best.