+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Congratulations to all that got update(s)/MR from AVO. I rejoice with YOU all. For those still expecting: "Keep the faith! Even though it tarries 'It will surely come to pass', by His grace"!

Shalom.

chinny09

Dec 1, 2009
spokes said:
I am afraid the list may throw so many plans into uncertainty!!!!!

Cheers to all intending applicants and Gods grace. :)
Hi spokes this is a very sad day for me after seeing the list of occupsations.I am a. Pharmacist though into public health for the past 8 yrs,have a masters in public health.I don't knw if I can apply again as what I do does not fit in exactly.there's an NOC on public health but don't knw if its same as what I do.I'm in disease surveillance and prevention pls reply

chinny09

Dec 1, 2009
nolzi said:
Hi. Noizi
thanks for replying.having looked at the new list I'm terribly miserable pharmacists are not included.can I apply under the public health NOC 26.. That is included? What do you think.pls advice also. Is there any other way to get in thanks

@ chinny,
I don't think that you can really say any province is best for pharmacy or public health. All are good, depending on where exactly in the province you are willing to live. Canada as a whole is big on public health but you need to clarify what you mean by public health program manager. I say this because the public health here is far more developed than what we have back in Nigeria and there are a lot of sub specialites within public health itself. Of course you earn more with the sub specialties than within the general public health, but then you also have to spend some money on recertification and studying for exams to work in these sub specialities. It all depends on what you have. One thing though, don't expect your public health experience In Nigeria to really count for much here. you may have to volunteer for some time to gather Canadian experience for yourself which is what you can use to get a job.
As for pharmacy, pharmacists are everywhere people live and you may actually have more flexibility with pharmacy than with public health. I am in the same shoes as you. I am a pharmacist with a degree in public health. I had initially decided to work as a public health professional here and avoid the whole wahala of pharmacy exams when I was leaving naija, but on getting here and seeing all the options, I decided that pharmacy was a faster route to an assured job with good pay than public health. Of course the probability of getting jobs is much better in less populated areas but the choice is yours whether you want to stay in congested Toronto or Calgary or move to other areas like Ottawa, Kanata, GTA etc.

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Congrats Polestar1 am so happy for u and i wish u &family safe trip to lagos for ur medical.
All those who updates congrat, ire akari o.
Cheers

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Emo said few days ago d door is closing now so obvious. I encourage us to try other means, visit, study, pnp may God help us.
Kayb

smooth

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-11
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
22-07-2013
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon by His Grace
Double portion,Zajeb and Polestar1 congratulations on the arrival of your MR.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
chinny09 said:
Hi spokes this is a very sad day for me after seeing the list of occupsations.I am a. Pharmacist though into public health for the past 8 yrs,have a masters in public health.I don't knw if I can apply again as what I do does not fit in exactly.there's an NOC on public health but don't knw if its same as what I do.I'm in disease surveillance and prevention pls reply
Hi chinny09,

Does your work in public health involve audits or any inspection whatsoever in food safety or occupational health and safety? Do you work in a regulatory body or an NGO? If your work was in regulatory, you may have experience in some of what it entails.
Have you ever done any inspection of a food producing facility for rodents, microbial control or any such safety (and health) issues?
Have you done jobs in public water supply relating to health or safety?
You would have to think along these lines and see if you fit!!!!
Good luck and cheers!

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
@ Chinny09, Pls check I sent you a PM.

To all, we'll have cause to smile, rejoice and jubilate today IJMN, Amen.

Busy-Bee

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
What more can i say to this awesome God,thank thank thank thank thank you Lord, for everything and everything.

Congratulations to Zajeb,Polestar1 and others who got MR,may the rain touch as many that is due and waiting in Jesus's name.Amen.

HERE IS TO ANNOUNCE OUR NEXT EAGLE MEETING THE 12TH?

IT COMES UP ON THE 4TH OF MAY BY 2PM @SIZZLERS RESTAURANT ON AIRPORT ROAD,AJAO ESTATE.FORUMITES ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND PLEASE AS CRUCIAL DECISION WILL BE TAKEN AND IMPORTANT OF ALL OUR PRAYER SESSION

A TOKEN WILL BE COLLECTED TO PAY FOR THE VENUE.

For any enquiries do not hesistate to get in touch 08064788099.

Ig

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
igbehinadara said:
What more can i say to this awesome God,thank thank thank thank thank you Lord, for everything and everything.

Congratulations to Zajeb,Polestar1 and others who got MR,may the rain touch as many that is due and waiting in Jesus's name.Amen.

HERE IS TO ANNOUNCE OUR NEXT EAGLE MEETING THE 12TH?

IT COMES UP ON THE 4TH OF MAY BY 2PM @ SIZZLERS RESTAURANT ON AIRPORT ROAD,AJAO ESTATE.FORUMITES ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND PLEASE AS CRUCIAL DECISION WILL BE TAKEN AND IMPORTANT OF ALL OUR PRAYER SESSION

A TOKEN WILL BE COLLECTED TO PAY FOR THE VENUE.

For any enquiries do not hesistate to get in touch 08064788099.

Ig
Noted Ma Ig. God will surely answer our prayers.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
chinny09 said:
spokes said:
You just may, and there maybe a few gray areas you may wish to clarify. Visit http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2263

Also, anyone you know in Canada with this occupation should be of huge help to you :)

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hi Spokes,

I need you to be in attendance at the Eagle Meeting pls.How are you?

To all who felt one way or the other about the NOC,please do not give up and read in between the lines on the duties,you never can tell light might come at the end of the tunnel.

Ig

anthony16

Aug 28, 2011
Information is power

http://www.cicnews.com/2013/04/breaking-news-federal-skilled-worker-details-revealed-today-042428.html
http://www.cicnews.com/2013/04/federal-court-rules-wouldbe-immigrants-042426.html

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Fellow Nigerians

The scriptures certainly cannot be broken."To every thing there is a time and season"
Gradually, the Canadian immigration system is getting narrower by the seconds. I expected it considering the litigation against CIC by the pre-feb 2008 applicants whose hopes were dashed by the recent law. And now , the federal court ruling has sealed their hope.
To those whose applications are being processed by AVO, cross all ts and dot all I .

If you have any questions about living conditions in CALGARY, Just PM me and your answer will drop in a seconds

Thank to all the NEWBIE

Spicey and Mandie, and BIG ANTY IG, MY HEART IS WITH THEE