+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

lovina

Star Member
Jan 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
june 2011
Med's Request
April 24 2013
Med's Done....
May 1st 2013
Interview........
waived by his Grace
Passport Req..
July 25th 2013
zajeb said:
hello evryone,

This week is going to be a blessed week for everyone of us. MI2 and MI3 begin to celebrate. i got an update to share with u all. Firstly, my Ecas status went into in process on April 12. Today got a mail from Accra telling me to fill in a new background form,Pay permanent residence Fee and submit a new police report. But to my surprise :eek: i did not receive any MR. The only attachment i saw was a bilingual fee schedule. A bit confused but i Thank God for this update.

Thanks everyone
Amen and yes i believe this week is going to be blessed for each and everyone of us. i also got the same update as written above. i blessed God for this, believing my MR is on the way.

Sahik

Mar 15, 2013
zajeb said:
hello evryone,

This week is going to be a blessed week for everyone of us. MI2 and MI3 begin to celebrate. i got an update to share with u all. Firstly, my Ecas status went into in process on April 12. Today got a mail from Accra telling me to fill in a new background form,Pay permanent residence Fee and submit a new police report. But to my surprise :eek: i did not receive any MR. The only attachment i saw was a bilingual fee schedule. A bit confused but i Thank God for this update.

Thanks everyone
@ Zareg, I agree with Ikemba pls watch out for your MR tomorrow. I got both mails separately last year even though they arrived same day.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
zajeb said:
hello evryone,

Thanks everyone
Congratulations 8). The MR is system generated. When I got my MR and RPRF email there was no attachment so I email Accra and the immigration unit responded saying the MR is system generated and will be sent the following day. I expect it to land tomorrow.

It is raining MR and trust baba God PPR will also flow too. ;D

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
zajeb said:
hello evryone,

Thanks everyone
Congrats Zajeb on your updates.May the remaining processess be speedy!!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
guvcode said:
Sure we are, thank yo very much!
Good to know dear.All thanks to God!!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Double portion said:
Hello everybody,
I just got a mail from Accra today requesting for a new a newly completed schedule 1 form, right of permanent residence fee for me and my spouse, and a new police report to be submitted in 60 days. Please what does this mean? Heeeeeeeeelp.
Congrats Double Portion on your updstes!it means you are on track and that you are very Very close to the fnishing line.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
lovina said:
Amen and yes i believe this week is going to be blessed for each and everyone of us. i also got the same update as written above. i blessed God for this, believing my MR is on the way.
Congrats Lovina on your updates!Your MR is truly on the way!
Cheers!!

arewaincalgary

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
15-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Interview........
waived by HIS grace
Passport Req..
APRIL 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
JANUARY 2015
My people,am so happy for all that have gotten one update or another,I say a big congratulations.for d landed seniors,GOD will take d land for u and u will hv dominion and for thoe of us awaiting updates,it will come soooner than we expect in JESUS name.I can see GOD working in our favour............

KEMKE

Jun 26, 2011
@ lovina,Double portion N Zajeb congratulations. @ Emperor are we supposed to receive a RPRF request together with MR.in my case I only received an automated male with the MR forms attached.

udu

Jul 15, 2012
hello my good people in the forum, i promised to let the cat out of the bag today, last time i said i was feeling very lucky, it was actually bcos i was believing God for his Grace upon us and now HE has given me and my family a wonderful update from accra to pay our RPRF and re-do our police clearance, in fact, i still believe my suspense really worth it, and i wouldn't want u guys to see me as being unserious bcos i really know wot i was doing, something of this nature needs one with serious mind, is it the long waiting(2yrs +), the prayers, thinking, diversions, infact i want to believe you all knows wot am talking about, right now we are the happiest people on earth i don't know abt you, but thats the truth. canada here i come. I also read abt the 3 members who got theirs and they ar just as happy as i am, congrats!! for those still waiting i pray u will receive urs IJN. amen. i also want to use this opportunity to thank u all in the forum for all ur wonderful words of experience and advise, comments and words of reasoning, thank u and God Bless u all.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
udu said:
hello my good people in the forum, i promised to let the cat out of the bag today, last time i said i was feeling very lucky, it was actually bcos i was believing God for his Grace upon us and now HE has given me and my family a wonderful update from accra to pay our RPRF and re-do our police clearance, in fact, i still believe my suspense really worth it, and i wouldn't want u guys to see me as being unserious bcos i really know wot i was doing, something of this nature needs one with serious mind, is it the long waiting(2yrs +), the prayers, thinking, diversions, infact i want to believe you all knows wot am talking about, right now we are the happiest people on earth i don't know abt you, but thats the truth. canada here i come. I also read abt the 3 members who got theirs and they ar just as happy as i am, congrats!! for those still waiting i pray u will receive urs IJN. amen. i also want to use this opportunity to thank u all in the forum for all ur wonderful words of experience and advise, comments and words of reasoning, thank u and God Bless u all.

Congratulations to all who got updates,
@Udu, Can you please share your timeline

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Zajeb, Double portion, Udu (?), congrats. Udu, my piece of advice, you need to apologise to the house for your conduct that was perceived offensive by great members of this thread. It is not in your interest to build a wrong reputation. Your last post appears childish and immature.

udu said:

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
jodav3 said:
Zajeb, Double portion, Udu (?), congrats. Udu, my piece of advice, you need to apologise to the house for your conduct that was perceived offensive by great members of this thread. It is not in your interest to build a wrong reputation. Your last post appears childish and immature.

jodav3 said:
@ Jodav3

How may you want Messers Udu to eat a humble pie? From my distance,i actually think that you should give him a break or MUST he buy a white Elephant to appease the forumities. Hmmmmming,i think that Udu just saw in process in his ecas and awaited a mail from Accra before coming out of his Shell to announce the good news.

At Udu is on cloud nine at the moment and such happiness follows him everywhere he goes just like MTN.

Kindly share in his joy for little did he know that his own time has come.

Happiness they say is like a kiss(hmmm) if you donlt give it you can't receive it.

Hello lady *Mandie*!!!

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
I can see that the rain has already started.I say a big congratulations to those with updates Zajeb, Udu, double portion , lovina and all the landed seniors.
So who is next? Mandie, ikemba get ready!

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
Eni said:
I can see that the rain has already started.I say a big congratulations to those with updates Zajeb, Udu, double portion , lovina and all the landed seniors.
So who is next? Mandie, ikemba get ready!

congrats on ur updates: Zejeb,udu,double portion and lovina