+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Cynthybaby said:
Hello Cynmax.

I suggest you pm one or more of our landed seniors, Jibaba for example. He recently shared his experience about his job search and mentioned something about CV formats.

Takia
Thanks for the info

Cynthybaby

Nov 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Med's Request
30-05-12
Med's Done....
28-06-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-10-12
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-12
LANDED..........
Soon by His grace

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Akerekoro said:
Cynmax, l pm you.
Yep Akerekoro I got the message, replied immidiately pls check. Thanks

Deelily

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Hi all,
let us thank God for these good news.
@smallie, congrats at last.i wish u and ur family all the best

@ ofonzo, congrats on the receipt of your PRV.

@Lucasville,congrats too on your safe landing.

To all those expecting one update or the other, i pray God will grant the desire of our hearts IJN

Deelily

Star Member
May 15, 2012
To all our recently landed seniors, how is life in canada,may the Lord make your stay in Canada a success IJN,

I believe you are all coping fine,It shall be well.
EMO, Toluwanile, Orire, Aunty Tinuadeadebola,Pa Right Pa Jackson ,and also those i cannot mention,I salute u all oo.

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
cynmax said:
Gud day my people,I need anybody in the house to help me with Canada resume format. I need to do my resume in Canadian format urgently. Thanks in anticipation of prompt response.
why not go online for the detailed information or contact our landed senior such as barsido,pa jackson,omo elle,emo and orire,tinu sdebola....

jameslew45

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30_02__2010
Doc's Request.
23 march 2010
File Transfer...
20 July 2010
Med's Request
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Hello anybody landing Calgary soon kindly pm me.

God bless

Pilele01

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011 FOR QCS
Doc's Request.
7 march 2013 for court disposition letter, RPRF
Nomination.....
QCS Received 9 Nov 12
AOR Received.
Medical result received on ecas march 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3 Dec 2012 rec in Novo Scotia
Med's Request
Feb 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2013
Interview........
9 Nov 2012 for QCS
Passport Req..
7/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/10/2013
LANDED..........
Landed in montrel 2/11/2013.
I got this email from Accra yesterday - subject - Re - Application for Canada Visa - Bxxxxxxxxx,- This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

*Provide court documents showing the final disposition and the article of the law under which you were charged on 24 May 2011 in the Unite Kingdom.

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada. I got a second message same time yesterday stating - message subject is - Recall - application for Canada visa - Bxxxxxxxxx. The body of the message is - ACCRA (IMMIGRATION) would like to recall the message, "Application for canadian visa - Bxxxxxxxxxxx. I am confuse now of I should go ahead to provide what they requested or relied on the second message. I believe they must have made a mistake in their first message because I was only given a police caution in the Uk. I was not charge of any crime and did not appear in any court in the UK. So what they requested is out of point. I have sent them and email to know what to do. I wish they reply ASAP. Any advice will be appreciated.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pilele01 said:
I got this email from Accra yesterday - subject - Re - Application for Canada Visa - Bxxxxxxxxx,- This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

*Provide court documents showing the final disposition and the article of the law under which you were charged on 24 May 2011 in the Unite Kingdom.

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada. I got a second message same time yesterday stating - message subject is - Recall - application for Canada visa - Bxxxxxxxxx. The body of the message is - ACCRA (IMMIGRATION) would like to recall the message, "Application for canadian visa - Bxxxxxxxxxxx. I am confuse now of I should go ahead to provide what they requested or relied on the second message. I believe they must have made a mistake in their first message because I was only given a police caution in the Uk. I was not charge of any crime and did not appear in any court in the UK. So what they requested is out of point. I have sent them and email to know what to do. I wish they reply ASAP. Any advice will be appreciated.
Pilele

The sequence of the emails are in themselves self explanatory.

The second message recalls the first, indicating it was sent in error.

You have done the right thing by sending them a message to clarify, and they will reply you shortly. They will just tell you to ingore the emails.

Wishing you the best!

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Pilele01 said:

Please note:

As mentioned by ANigerian, they will respond to you appropriately. Don't know if your email to them explained what you have posted here otherwise if you don't hear from them like in say a week, probably you may want to send another email to them explaining the police issue because some of these guys at the embassy can be incompetent in some instances so as not to use flimsy excuses to decline you the PR visa on criminality/security basis.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Emperor said:
As mentioned by ANigerian, they will respond to you appropriately. Don't know if your email to them explained what you have posted here otherwise if you don't hear from them like in say a week, probably you may want to send another email to them explaining the police issue because some of these guys at the embassy can be incompetent in some instances so as not to use flimsy excuses to decline you the PR visa on criminality/security basis.
Correct !

Pilele01

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011 FOR QCS
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
QCS Received 9 Nov 12
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Feb 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2013
Interview........
9 Nov 2012 for QCS
Passport Req..
7/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/10/2013
LANDED..........
Emperor said:
this is the copy of the email I sent to them-@- The Canada High Commission, Accra. I received an email from your office today requesting that i provide court documents showing the final disposition and the article of the law under which I was charged on the 24 of May 2011. Another email came in where you said you've recalled your previous message to me. I want to be sure because I don't know which message to honour now. Please confirm to me via email if I still need to provide documents you previously requested or if I should disregard your email where you requested court document. This because I was never charge to court, did not appear in any court. I was only caution by the Northumbria Police. A simple caution is not a conviction in UK law. Documents issued to me by Northumbria police as regard the caution was submitted along with my UK Police Certificate in my application File. My details are as follows:

Pilele01

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011 FOR QCS
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
QCS Received 9 Nov 12
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Feb 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2013
Interview........
9 Nov 2012 for QCS
Passport Req..
7/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/10/2013
LANDED..........
Pilele01 said:
this is the copy of the email I sent to them- @ - The Canada High Commission, Accra. I received an email from your office today requesting that i provide court documents showing the final disposition and the article of the law under which I was charged on the 24 of May 2011. Another email came in where you said you've recalled your previous message to me. I want to be sure because I don't know which message to honour now. Please confirm to me via email if I still need to provide documents you previously requested or if I should disregard your email where you requested court document. This because I was never charge to court, did not appear in any court. I was only caution by the Northumbria Police. A simple caution is not a conviction in UK law. Documents issued to me by Northumbria police as regard the caution was submitted along with my UK Police Certificate in my application File. My details are as follows:
I just finish talking to one of the visa office staff, told her about the controversial email I got from them yesterday. She ask me for my name and I told her abt the email. She said I should ignor the first email and should not provide any further document. She used the word is been recorded that I should ignor the first email. Let me wait to get their reply vis email as I think it will be more explanatory. Finger cross.

Forsure

Star Member
May 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/03/2012
AOR Received.
08/03/2012
Med's Request
13/11/2013
Med's Done....
20/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2013 IJN
Pilele01 said:
I just finish talking to one of the visa office staff, told her about the controversial email I got from them yesterday. She ask me for my name and I told her abt the email. She said I should ignor the first email and should not provide any further document. She used the word is been recorded that I should ignor the first email. Let me wait to get their reply vis email as I think it will be more explanatory. Finger cross.
Pilele, which category are you?

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Pilele01 said:
This shows that updates will start rolling shortly. Pilele, There is no cause for alarm. You are on course brother.