+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

mayocksala

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
21-03-2013
Interview........
11-10-2012
Passport Req..
21-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
LANDED..........
24- 09- 2013
@ egrace62 , i sent you a PM. Kindly cheek and respond. Thanks.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
jemimah said:
hi everyone,

Its always good to read your mails.

congratulations everyone that got their PRs.

congratulations to all landed seniors esp madam tinu adebola, av bn following her, (wen is she going to land? smiles)waiting to read her mail. thank u all the previously landed seniors that helped the recently landed ones.u give us hope.

I joined this great forum sometime last yr, but unfortunately i had an accident and broke my thigh bone, sept last yr, had to do surgeries, had a second one in january but am grateful for a second chance at life even though i cant walk unaided, i use a walking stick.

I would like to ask about the morden manitoba nomination, whats d house's take on it esp the landed seniors?

jemimah
jemimah, am so sorry for what happened to you but I still thank Almighty God for everything and for him to have spared your life, it means you still have a lot to achieve in this world. When there is life, there is hope.

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
swinglow said:
Good morning all.

Pls anyone with BB that is interested in canadavisa BBM group shld PM me or babymart or hakpoguma.

Thanks
Good morning, I'm very much interested. Do have a nice day.

Busy-Bee

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
jemimah said:
hi everyone,

congratulations to all landed seniors esp madam tinu adebola, av bn following her, (wen is she going to land? smiles)waiting to read her mail. thank u all the previously landed seniors that helped the recently landed ones.u give us hope.

I joined this great forum sometime last yr, but unfortunately i had an accident and broke my thigh bone, sept last yr, had to do surgeries, had a second one in january but am grateful for a second chance at life even though i cant walk unaided, i use a walking stick.

I would like to ask about the morden manitoba nomination, whats d house's take on it esp the landed seniors?

jemimah
In all things, we should give thanks to God, and i will only thank Him for sparing your live. May the enemies never take away God's purpose in your life. Congratulation. Its well!!!!!!!!!

yejydo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaddy said:
honestly i dont know anything about them.though am a graduate member of canadian school of finance and management.you can pm barsindo,goldenapple,jackson and right,pa mufu and emo for further clarification.
Don t be upset ayd,
I think less ppl on the forum are vancouver bound.. and as such hav less info.
I suggest u post d question on the landed niger thread.
All the best

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
tinuadeadebola said:
Sis how are you doing? How far with landing prep? All the best in the days ahead!!

My sister, i'm doin very fine. infact d landing prep is goin on as planned, we are looking at mid May to arrive by God's grace. thank u so much, i sincerely appreciate.

I believe u and family are doing well, hope u are enjoying the land of Canada? will keep u posted as soon as i am set to arrive

princessjo

Feb 19, 2013
thanks for ur replies. i am actually new to this forum and i do find it very informative. i am not sure how the pm works but will appreciate if u guys can also pm me cos any guidance and advise i can get from anyone who is in the process or have already applied will be very helpful.

Sleek Ricky

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2009
Doc's Request.
09-02-2010
Med's Request
22-03-2012
Med's Done....
6-05-2012
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
1st April 2013
jemimah said:
hi everyone,

jemimah
So sorry about your accident. But I believe that the worst is over. You will definitely get back all the time/resources lost. About Morden manitoba Normination programme, well it actually depends on a number factors that varies from individuals to individuals. I will list a few;

1. How soon are you looking at relocating?
2. Do you mind being restricted to a particular province for a least 3years( that is if Citizenship is granted after 3 years)?
3. Employment oppurtunities for those in your profession in that region/province.

One major advantage I see is that it is a lot faster(less than 2years in total) than the FSWP. Exploratory visit is also included in the whole arrangement so if your exploratory visit turns out to be unremarkable then I guess you can always back down. See this link
http://mordenmb.com/business/immigrate-to-morden/how-to-get-here.

But I know some people that don't mind the Manitoba programme or indeed any Canadian Nomination Programme for that matter.

Best wishes.

jemimah

Aug 15, 2012
Thank you so much hakpoguma, swinglow, kayb, gabrilla, ikemba, sleek ricky.

@sleek ricky: Are you saying its going to be that tight? Really restricted, I thought I could move like after 6 months to any other province esp if I get a job there.

Jemimah.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
jemimah said:
hi everyone,

jemimah
It is well with you and pray things like this will be far from you, your family and everyone of us in this forum IJN.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
anthony16 said:
wow,that's kinda tight but its still worth a trial. Is it a must to have IELTS,since english is our official language?
Yes. IELTS is compulsory!

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
Good morning all. For the old and newly landed seniors, the old and newly updated recipients (ppr & mr), the awaiting new update expectants and all to be applicants in the forum, this season will mark a new beginning in everyone of us life in Jesus Name, Amen. I wish you all a glorious weekend.

Busy-Bee

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
jemimah said:
hi everyone,

jemimah
So so sorry to read of your predicament dear!May God grant you quickest recovery.get well soon jumimah