+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014

Sleek Ricky

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2009
Doc's Request.
09-02-2010
Med's Request
22-03-2012
Med's Done....
6-05-2012
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
1st April 2013
Godpikin said:
@ Tinuadebola

Have you used the IOM in Lagos for your tickets?
I have personally concluded that going through IOM Lagos is an unnecessary agravation and headache. I have been trying to get a ticket through them for the past two weeks but calling their office has been a frustrating episode. They are almost always rude on the phone. They wll tell you things like: 'we attend to you people from 10.am to 1pm'; 'yes, what do you want?!'; 'come tomorrow' etc. Once i was at Awolowo Road,Ikoyi at 11am on a Tuesday on the way to their office and decided to call ahead only to be told by some very rude lady that I should 'come tomorrow'. I was confused and asked if it is no longer 10am to 1pm for immigrants? To this she responded harshly 'i say come tomorrow'! Boy! The next time I called and spoke to a guy that sounded understanding after i narrated how I have been trying to get a ticket through them but have always been hitting a brick wall. I even asked him if they are still in operation because I could not understand all the 'come today, come tomorrow business'. He said yes, they are still operating. Anyway, to cut a long story short, i went to their office two days ago and only then did it hit me that this appears to be an outfit run from someone's residential apratment! I was told at the gate by the security lady in a blue uniform that i should call the office number and tell them that I am here for ticket reservation! Note that I went with all the Passports of my family members(5) containing our visas. In amazement I called the office number from the gate and a male voice asked me to wait. The man behind the voice came out shortly to meet me at the gate and told me that they were about to go out that they cannot attend to me. Huh? :eek: Unbelieveable! I told him that I have all my family's document here and would like to process it today please. He then said I should hold on and made an entry back into the building. After he left I asked the security lady that that oga that just left what does he do for them? She said he works as a driver! Hah, for real? Anyways, i waited outside the gate (by this time another visiting gentleman had joined me in the waiting game) under the Lagos sunshine. The man came back after a few minutes to tell me that 'madam say when they are on their way out she will tell me the procedure to follow, that I should still wait. I asked him where was I supposed to wait? 'Here now', he responded, pointing to the earth by the gate. What nonsense? At this point I decided the humiliation was not worth the 40% discount that one is chasing. I have gone ahead to make my reservation through KLM in peace. IMO Lagos can go jump down a well! Crap!

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
na wa ooo :eek:

i think a formal report should be sent to the IOM abuja / accra office just incase they arent aware.

Also, for those of us still interested in IOM should please use their accra office after collecting your Visa.

It is well...

Sleek Ricky said:
I have personally concluded that going through IOM Lagos is an unnecessary agravation and headache. I have been trying to get a ticket through them for the past two weeks but calling their office has been a frustrating episode. They are almost always rude on the phone. They wll tell you things like: 'we attend to you people from 10.am to 1pm'; 'yes, what do you want?!'; 'come tomorrow' etc. Once i was at Awolowo Road,Ikoyi at 11am on a Tuesday on the way to their office and decided to call ahead only to be told by some very rude lady that I should 'come tomorrow'. I was confused and asked if it is no longer 10am to 1pm for immigrants? To this she responded harshly 'i say come tomorrow'! Boy! The next time I called and spoke to a guy that sounded understanding after i narrated how I have been trying to get a ticket through them but have always been hitting a brick wall. I even asked him if they are still in operation because I could not understand all the 'come today, come tomorrow business'. He said yes, they are still operating. Anyway, to cut a long story short, i went to their office two days ago and only then did it hit me that this appears to be an outfit run from someone's residential apratment! I was told at the gate by the security lady in a blue uniform that i should call the office number and tell them that I am here for ticket reservation! Note that I went with all the Passports of my family members(5) containing our visas. In amazement I called the office number from the gate and a male voice asked me to wait. The man behind the voice came out shortly to meet me at the gate and told me that they were about to go out that they cannot attend to me. Huh? :eek: Unbelieveable! I told him that I have all my family's document here and would like to process it today please. He then said I should hold on and made an entry back into the building. After he left I asked the security lady that that oga that just left what does he do for them? She said he works as a driver! Hah, for real? Anyways, i waited outside the gate (by this time another visiting gentleman had joined me in the waiting game) under the Lagos sunshine. The man came back after a few minutes to tell me that 'madam say when they are on their way out she will tell me the procedure to follow, that I should still wait. I asked him where was I supposed to wait? 'Here now', he responded, pointing to the earth by the gate. What nonsense? At this point I decided the humiliation was not worth the 40% discount that one is chasing. I have gone ahead to make my reservation through KLM in peace. IMO Lagos can go jump down a well! Crap!

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Omo Naija said:
na wa ooo :eek:

i think a formal report should be sent to the IOM abuja / accra office just incase they arent aware.

Also, for those of us still interested in IOM should please use their accra office after collecting your Visa.

It is well...
IOM poepols is do office work for refugees, when they is negotiate for cheap ticket for airlineses, they is give us refugee status. It is suppose be humanitarian works, but trust nigerian peopols, human is not in their tarian. they is not humantarian but is humantiger. if you is not mind spendings more for ticketses, you is use KLM, BA, Emirates, etc. but if you is want cheap ticketses and you is agree to entered for the iom forms as refugees :p, then you can be swallowing the rude, and shit it out when you is reach canada city :D.thank sir.

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
MUFU said:
IOM poepols is do office work for refugees, when they is negotiate for cheap ticket for airlineses, they is give us refugee status. It is suppose be humanitarian works, but trust nigerian peopols, human is not in their tarian. they is not humantarian but is humantiger. if you is not mind spendings more for ticketses, you is use KLM, BA, Emirates, etc. but if you is want cheap ticketses and you is agree to entered for the iom forms as refugees :p, then you can be swallowing the rude, and *censored word* it out when you is reach canada city :D.thank sir.

very unfortunate!!!

i think i agree with omo naija, a formal report shld be sent to put a stop to all these embarrassment.

my hubby used them but not thru the lagos office directly but thru a one of their staff, who's number a fellow forumite gave me.
she was quite polite and did her job without hassles so we didn't have this experience.

sorry sleek ricky, this is nija for u, our dear and beloved motherland.

u are welcome to the forum

Busco

Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
Feb. 2012
IELTS Request
Feb. 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
15/08/2012
Med's Done....
16/08/2012 and 2nd test done on 05/10/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
09/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/02/2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
Hello all, has anyone heard any news from accra lately?

Has anyone heard from them this year at all?

I am getting tired of this waiting game!

Godpikin

Jan 17, 2013
Busco said:
Hello all, has anyone heard any news from accra lately?

Has anyone heard from them this year at all?

I am getting tired of this waiting game!

Don't worry the good news will soon start coming in. I advice you use this "waiting" period to plan very well. Reality dawned on me when I recieved mine in jul 2012 that I was in for big change.

Kaybaba

Jan 9, 2013
EMO said:
Kay you are welcome here. Going by the dates quoted in your earlier post, you need to allay my fears by supplying the actual date of MR and the date you did the Medical?

March to June appears out of range the deadline often given by the VO.

What is your E-cas saying?

Cheers
Thanks EMO. MR was sent to me by mail on the 29th of March. I was advised to wait for it as they sent it by regular mail. I had to change my mailing address in between. In April, I was told that i could get the MR by e-mail because of special procedure. They sent the MR by e-mail in April. Everybody got MR except for my last child. I had to contact them again. So they sent his own MR as well on the 4th of May '12. i got appointment at the Doc's for 1st June '12. So I did the Medicals on the 1st of June. The clinic confirmed that they sent it out on the 12th to France. That's how far i have gone. In August I wrote Accra, they sent me this letter
Dear Applicant,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Be assured your application is in queue for review; however an exact schedule is not available at this time. As you know, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.

Please refer to the CIC web site for information on standard processing times:

No further action is required by you at this time.

Sincerely,
This is the journey so far. And according to the processing time, the 30 months already completed in December '12. I am just wondering and hoping everything will be okay soon. what do ya think?

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@all,

for the benefit of those who are interested in going to Canada thru Quebec Streams. find below list of Profession that can apply under QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER.

Quebec Skilled Worker Program Priority List AVAILABLE for process for the year (June,2012- March2013)

GROU1:(16points)TechnicalCollege
• Avionics (3 years)
• Aircraft Construction Techniques (3 years)
Secondary professional
• Retail Butchery (1 year)
• Installation of cables and circuits (1 year)
• Structural Assembly (975 hours / 1 year)
• Mechanical Assembly (1185 hours / 1.5 years)
• Precision Machining (1800 hours / 2 years)
GROUP 1: (12points) University
• Biochemistry (Bach. - 3 years) Chemistry (Bach. - 3 years)
• Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautics Engineering (Bach. - 4 years)
• Probability and Statistics (Bach. - 3 years)
• Nursing (Bach. - 3 years)
Technicalcollege
• Council Insurance and Financial Services (3 years)
• Business Management (3 years)
• Nursing (3 years)
• Chemical Engineering Technology (3 years)
• Laboratory Techniques (3 years)
• Chemical Process Technology (3 years)
• Processing techniques for composite materials (3 years)
• Techniques of Plastics Processing (3 years)
• Pharmaceutical Production Technology (3 years)
• Nuclear Medicine Technology (3 years)
• Radio diagnostic technology (3 years)
• Radiation Oncology Technology (3 years)
• Process Technology and Food Quality (3 years)
• Civil Engineering Technology (3 years)
Vocational/ secondary school
• Dental Assistance (2 years)
• Pharmacy Technical Assistance (1.5 years)
• Masonry: Bricklaying (1 year)
• Manufacture of metal structures and fabricated metals (1.5 years)
• Sheet metal work (2 years)
• Implementation of composite materials (1 year)
• Plumbing and Heating (2 years)
• Welding and Fitting (2 years)
• Precision Sheet Metal (1.5 years)

*GROUP 2: (6points) University
• Actuarial (Bach. - 3 years)
• Business Administration (Bach. - 3 years)
• Accounting and Accounting Science (Bach. - 3 years)
• Diet and Nutrition (Bach. - 3.5 years)
• Training of Special Education Teachers (remedial education) (Bach. - 4 years)
• Food Engineering (Bach. - 4 years)
• Biological and Biomedical Engineering (Bach. - 4 years)
• Chemical Engineering (Bach. - 4 years)
• Civil engineering, construction and transport (Bach. - 4 years)
• Computer Engineering and construction of computers (Bach. - 4 years)
• Mechanical Engineering (Bach. - 4 years)
• Geodesy (surveying) (Bach. - 4 years)
• Personnel Management (Bach. - 3 years)
• Management and Business Administration (Bach. - 3 years)
• Mathematics (Bach. - 3 years)
• Microbiology (Bach. - 3 years)
• Computer science (Bach. - 3 years)
• Science and Food Technology (Bach. - 4 years)
• Social Service (Bach. - 3 years)
• Translation (Bach. - 3 years)
Technical College
• Exploitation (3 years)
• Applied geology (3 years)
• Management of a catering establishment (3 years)
• Mineralogy (3 years)
• 3D Animation and Computer Graphics (3 years)
• Office System Technology (3 years)
• Technical accounting and management (3 years)
• Mechanical Engineering Technology (3 years)
• Techniques transport logistics (3 years)
• Computer Science Technology (3 years)
• Technical Aircraft Maintenance (3 years)
• Physical Rehabilitation Techniques (3 years)
• Animal Health Techniques (3 years)
• Social Service Worker (3 years)
• Techniques for Early Childhood Education (3 years)
• Special Education techniques (3 years)
• Respiratory Therapy Techniques (3 years)
• Multimedia Integration Techniques(3 years)
• Technical and Adult Correctional Intervention (3 years)
• Orthotic and Orthopedic Prosthesis Techniques(3 years)
• Techniques of Furniture and Cabinetmaking (3 years)
• Biomedical Laboratory Techniques (3 years)
• Geomantic Technology (3 years)
• Technology Building Systems (3 years)
• Architectural Technology (3 years)
• Technology assessment and evaluation in building (3 years)
• Industrial Maintenance Technology (3 years)
Vocational secondary school
• Surveying and Topography (1800 hours / 2 years)
• Home Care support ( 975 hours / 1 year)
• Insulation (900 hours / 1 year)
• Bodywork ( 1590 hours / 2 years)
• Carpentry (1350 hours / 1.5 years)
• Accounting (1350 hours / 1.5 years)
• Conduct construction equipment (1095 hours / 1.5 years)
• Set-up and molding machines (1350 hours / 1.5 years)
• Cooking (1350 hours / 1.5 years)
• Commercial Drafting (1800 hours / 2 years)
• Drafting (1800 hours / 2 years)
• Cabinetmaking (1650 hours / 2 years)
• Ore Extraction (930 hours / 1 year)
• Installation and maintenance of security systems (1485 hours / 2 years)
• Installation and repair of telecommunication equipment ( 1800 hours / 2 years)
• Agricultural Mechanics (1800 hours / 2 years)
• Mechanical Service (1800 hours / 2 years)
• Stationary Machine Mechanics (1800 hours / 2 years)
• Mechanical protection against fire (900 hours / 1 year)
• Mechanical Heavy Road (1800 hours / 2 years)
• Mechanical construction equipment (1800 hours / 2 years)
• Industrial Construction and Maintenance (1800 hours / 2 years)
• Modeling (1500 hours / 2 years)
• Assembly and installation of glass products (1350 hours / 1.5 years)
• Operation of production equipment (900 hours / 1 year)
• Pastry (1350 hours / 1.5 years)
• Residential Painting (900 hours / 1 year)
• Flexible Pavement Installation (900 hours / 1 year)
• Preparing and Finishing Concrete (900 hours / 1 year)
• Refrigeration (1800 hours / 2 years)
• Upholstering (1350 hours / 1.5 years)
• Health, Assistance and Nursing (1800 hours / 2 years)
• Food and Beverage Services (960 hours / 1 year)
• Computer Support (1800 hours / 2 years)
• Sale of Fishery Products (900 hours / 1 year)
* For those listed under Group 2, you need to take French Language Test and get a high score to be eligible.

BIOLAH

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
@Biolah

Thks a lot. very informative

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Sleek Ricky said:
I have always have this notion that IOM Lagos are somewhat jealous and unfriendly when dealing with Nigerians applicants.
It is a pity that what is meant to be an assistance to immigrants have be turn to " who no man" , the naija syndrom.
I was given a red carpet reception when I bought my IOM ticket in ACCRA. I was welcomed and well taken care of. Some staff of the office even gave me their personal cell phone number, just to make things easy.

Why is LAGOS doing this. Maybe ,they want people to 'laugh' and hand over " brown envelope. What a pity!

Please I will advise all applicant to dine with Lagos IOM with a long stick. It was in this same forum that some one complained that their Lagos IOM ticket carry K-LEG .

My people, make una no mind IOM Lagos . Better gist dey jare

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
@Pa thejackson, waiting for the better gist jare.

fatex

Star Member
Nov 16, 2009
Hello House..I want to share my experience using IOM. I booked in Accra when I went to pick up my visa but had difficulty paying for it in Naija cos they had to communicate with the Accra office who in turn buy from Switzerland..so between the communication the price may have changed and they'll need to adjust the final quote. I used Abuja office. Like Pa Mufu said, ticket wahala is just like 1% of their job so they may shakara u but will answer. The Abuja guy is Casmir, correct guy too.Their price was good and I went thru lag.
@Yejydo...i understand..no wahala..people run from BC cos its expensive..no wahala...pls go to the 'actic' region n save as much as u can n spend it on heat..all na same...i think its a choice pple make based on leverage n job prospects..

ofonzo

Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
18-05-12
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013
Kaybaba said:
Thanks EMO. MR was sent to me by mail on the 29th of March. I was advised to wait for it as they sent it by regular mail. I had to change my mailing address in between. In April, I was told that i could get the MR by e-mail because of special procedure. They sent the MR by e-mail in April. Everybody got MR except for my last child. I had to contact them again. So they sent his own MR as well on the 4th of May '12. i got appointment at the Doc's for 1st June '12. So I did the Medicals on the 1st of June. The clinic confirmed that they sent it out on the 12th to France. That's how far i have gone. In August I wrote Accra, they sent me this letter
Dear Applicant,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Be assured your application is in queue for review; however an exact schedule is not available at this time. As you know, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.

Please refer to the CIC web site for information on standard processing times:

No further action is required by you at this time.

Sincerely,
This is the journey so far. And according to the processing time, the 30 months already completed in December '12. I am just wondering and hoping everything will be okay soon. what do ya think?
In the MR email certain timelines are stated as critical to avoid delay of your application.
30days from receipt of MR notice to actually have the physical exam
60days from receipt of RPRF notice to payment of the fee. In most cases, these request (mR and RPRF) come in the same email. I am thinking the various changes in your MR receipt date may be delaying your PPR. But it will come in due time.

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
Biolah said:
@ all,

for the benefit of those who are interested in going to Canada thru Quebec Streams. find below list of Profession that can apply under QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER.

Quebec Skilled Worker Program Priority List AVAILABLE for process for the year (June,2012- March2013)

GROU1:(16points)TechnicalCollege
• Avionics (3 years)
• Aircraft Construction Techniques (3 years)
Secondary professional
• Retail Butchery (1 year)
• Installation of cables and circuits (1 year)
• Structural Assembly (975 hours / 1 year)
• Mechanical Assembly (1185 hours / 1.5 years)
• Precision Machining (1800 hours / 2 years)
GROUP 1: (12points) University
• Biochemistry (Bach. - 3 years) Chemistry (Bach. - 3 years)
• Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautics Engineering (Bach. - 4 years)
• Probability and Statistics (Bach. - 3 years)
• Nursing (Bach. - 3 years)
Technicalcollege
• Council Insurance and Financial Services (3 years)
• Business Management (3 years)
• Nursing (3 years)
• Chemical Engineering Technology (3 years)
• Laboratory Techniques (3 years)
• Chemical Process Technology (3 years)
• Processing techniques for composite materials (3 years)
• Techniques of Plastics Processing (3 years)
• Pharmaceutical Production Technology (3 years)
• Nuclear Medicine Technology (3 years)
• Radio diagnostic technology (3 years)
• Radiation Oncology Technology (3 years)
• Process Technology and Food Quality (3 years)
• Civil Engineering Technology (3 years)
Vocational/ secondary school
• Dental Assistance (2 years)
• Pharmacy Technical Assistance (1.5 years)
• Masonry: Bricklaying (1 year)
• Manufacture of metal structures and fabricated metals (1.5 years)
• Sheet metal work (2 years)
• Implementation of composite materials (1 year)
• Plumbing and Heating (2 years)
• Welding and Fitting (2 years)
• Precision Sheet Metal (1.5 years)

*GROUP 2: (6points) University
• Actuarial (Bach. - 3 years)
• Business Administration (Bach. - 3 years)
• Accounting and Accounting Science (Bach. - 3 years)
• Diet and Nutrition (Bach. - 3.5 years)
• Training of Special Education Teachers (remedial education) (Bach. - 4 years)
• Food Engineering (Bach. - 4 years)
• Biological and Biomedical Engineering (Bach. - 4 years)
• Chemical Engineering (Bach. - 4 years)
• Civil engineering, construction and transport (Bach. - 4 years)
• Computer Engineering and construction of computers (Bach. - 4 years)
• Mechanical Engineering (Bach. - 4 years)
• Geodesy (surveying) (Bach. - 4 years)
• Personnel Management (Bach. - 3 years)
• Management and Business Administration (Bach. - 3 years)
• Mathematics (Bach. - 3 years)
• Microbiology (Bach. - 3 years)
• Computer science (Bach. - 3 years)
• Science and Food Technology (Bach. - 4 years)
• Social Service (Bach. - 3 years)
• Translation (Bach. - 3 years)
Technical College
• Exploitation (3 years)
• Applied geology (3 years)
• Management of a catering establishment (3 years)
• Mineralogy (3 years)
• 3D Animation and Computer Graphics (3 years)
• Office System Technology (3 years)
• Technical accounting and management (3 years)
• Mechanical Engineering Technology (3 years)
• Techniques transport logistics (3 years)
• Computer Science Technology (3 years)
• Technical Aircraft Maintenance (3 years)
• Physical Rehabilitation Techniques (3 years)
• Animal Health Techniques (3 years)
• Social Service Worker (3 years)
• Techniques for Early Childhood Education (3 years)
• Special Education techniques (3 years)
• Respiratory Therapy Techniques (3 years)
• Multimedia Integration Techniques(3 years)
• Technical and Adult Correctional Intervention (3 years)
• Orthotic and Orthopedic Prosthesis Techniques(3 years)
• Techniques of Furniture and Cabinetmaking (3 years)
• Biomedical Laboratory Techniques (3 years)
• Geomantic Technology (3 years)
• Technology Building Systems (3 years)
• Architectural Technology (3 years)
• Technology assessment and evaluation in building (3 years)
• Industrial Maintenance Technology (3 years)
Vocational secondary school
• Surveying and Topography (1800 hours / 2 years)
• Home Care support ( 975 hours / 1 year)
• Insulation (900 hours / 1 year)
• Bodywork ( 1590 hours / 2 years)
• Carpentry (1350 hours / 1.5 years)
• Accounting (1350 hours / 1.5 years)
• Conduct construction equipment (1095 hours / 1.5 years)
• Set-up and molding machines (1350 hours / 1.5 years)
• Cooking (1350 hours / 1.5 years)
• Commercial Drafting (1800 hours / 2 years)
• Drafting (1800 hours / 2 years)
• Cabinetmaking (1650 hours / 2 years)
• Ore Extraction (930 hours / 1 year)
• Installation and maintenance of security systems (1485 hours / 2 years)
• Installation and repair of telecommunication equipment ( 1800 hours / 2 years)
• Agricultural Mechanics (1800 hours / 2 years)
• Mechanical Service (1800 hours / 2 years)
• Stationary Machine Mechanics (1800 hours / 2 years)
• Mechanical protection against fire (900 hours / 1 year)
• Mechanical Heavy Road (1800 hours / 2 years)
• Mechanical construction equipment (1800 hours / 2 years)
• Industrial Construction and Maintenance (1800 hours / 2 years)
• Modeling (1500 hours / 2 years)
• Assembly and installation of glass products (1350 hours / 1.5 years)
• Operation of production equipment (900 hours / 1 year)
• Pastry (1350 hours / 1.5 years)
• Residential Painting (900 hours / 1 year)
• Flexible Pavement Installation (900 hours / 1 year)
• Preparing and Finishing Concrete (900 hours / 1 year)
• Refrigeration (1800 hours / 2 years)
• Upholstering (1350 hours / 1.5 years)
• Health, Assistance and Nursing (1800 hours / 2 years)
• Food and Beverage Services (960 hours / 1 year)
• Computer Support (1800 hours / 2 years)
• Sale of Fishery Products (900 hours / 1 year)
* For those listed under Group 2, you need to take French Language Test and get a high score to be eligible.

BIOLAH

Thanks biolah. Great work

Could u pls share the link where u got this info?