+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
kbert said:
Na waaa oooo, am only the Ghanaian applicant on this forum. I just dey do my own thing, no one to shear idea with..all my padi dey nija..anyway papa God dey my side.......Happy New Year to all.
PPR WILL NOT DEPART FROM UR PASSPORT OOOO.. For those who are still waiting......I speak as the Representative of the most HIGH that PPR will locate ur passport very very soon. The panel who will take decisions on ur PPR will not have rest not until ur file is located. AMIN LORUKOOO JESU.
Who gave you the impression that you are alone, for the fact that you are a member in this forum, you are part of us whether you are from Ghana or Kafanchan. Just relax, we are ready to share your ideas.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Busco said:
Oga Mufu,
You mentioned that Accra Office is on fire.

Is it real fire? I do not want to believe Oh, I am badly awaiting our PPR since we have done medicals in August 2012 and furtherance test in October 2012.

Lord have mercy o.
He meant that with our combined prayers, Accra office will not rest untill they give us what we want or answer us.

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
Hello landed seniors. I guess you really enjoyed your fellowships in toronto and calgary. I want you to assist me for accomodation. Since I need to drop an address at the port of entry where my card will be sent. I am landing in April in Toronto. I need the landed seniors in toronto to guide me about getting a cheap one or two bed room appartment before landing in toronto. Thanks.

Busco

Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
Feb. 2012
IELTS Request
Feb. 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
15/08/2012
Med's Done....
16/08/2012 and 2nd test done on 05/10/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
09/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/02/2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
Thank you all my peeps. I for fear wen pa mufu mentioned it. I never knew he meant. Spiritual fire.

All those people holding on to my PPR in AVO would not have peace O. Let my people go.

Cheers. Love this forum

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Busco said:
Thank you all my peeps. I for fear wen pa mufu mentioned it. I never knew he meant. Spiritual fire.

All those people holding on to my PPR in AVO would not have peace O. Let my people go.

Cheers. Love this forum
all we is love you toos :-*.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
TJ2010 said:
Hello landed seniors. I guess you really enjoyed your fellowships in toronto and calgary. I want you to assist me for accomodation. Since I need to drop an address at the port of entry where my card will be sent. I am landing in April in Toronto. I need the landed seniors in toronto to guide me about getting a cheap one or two bed room appartment before landing in toronto. Thanks.
TJ2010. i will be pms you number of somebody to help. but you is to avoid too much cheap apartment, jamaican boys is live there o, and they is hammers people iron for head for nite o. :p. canada peoples is call it OGBUM NABALI APARTMENT. :D. make you is ask Ikemba to interpretation it :D

Geelado

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010.
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2010
Med's Request
May 28, 2012
Med's Done....
June 14, 2012
Passport Req..
November 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 12, 2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
EMO said:
Hello Nigeria people.

Where are the PPRs and the MRs? I want to rejoice with all.

Lord! let all the AVO staffs working on our friends files, make no mistake to drink Bournvita instead of Coffee. That they will concentrate on those files and let facebook alone. Never talk about Chelsea and Arsernal in the office. Have nothing to do with Nollywood gist in the office these days. We need them to be awaken to clear more files......... Thank you Father! For you always hear me...... In Jesus Name I prayed........Amen.

If you agree with this prayer say amen......

Amen amen amen amen amen amen amen and Amen

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Iwin2

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
26th July,2012
Med's Done....
2nd August,2012
Passport Req..
6th Nov, 2012
TJ2010 said:
Good u r making plans for where u will receive ur PR card. U may think of the following: 1). Your PR card can be sent to the address of your close friend.If there is any body in the forum that will land b4 u or has already landed, u may use his address provided he is somebody trust.
2). It may be difficult(not impossible though) getting ur exact taste of accommodation by proxy. Can't u stay in hotel for few days and later get accommodation? If u network very well, there may be landed seniors that can share his accommodation with you for the first 2 or 3 days. Don't limit urself to this forum, ask friends around without broadcasting ur travel plans anyway.
3). Search for accommodation online urself as the landed seniors will visit thesame site on ur behalf.I know of kijiji but there are others. Get good counsel from those that have landed but take time out to search some site urself.PLS AND PLS THERE ARE SCAMMERS ON THOSE SITES O.U WILL ALWAYS READ ON KIJIJI THAT U SHOULD NOT MAKE ANY ONLINE PAYMENT AND U SHOULD ALWAYS SEE THE ITEM U ARE PAYING FOR BEFORE PAYMENT. WELL ITRUST U, NIJA NO DEY CARRY LAST. All the best friend.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
MUFU said:
TJ2010. i will be pms you number of somebody to help. but you is to avoid too much cheap apartment, jamaican boys is live there o, and they is hammers people iron for head for nite o. :p. canada peoples is call it OGBUM NABALI APARTMENT. :D. make you is ask Ikemba to interpretation it :D
Pa Mufu! haba! when will you stop cracking peoples ribs, 'Iron for head' for night? In Canada? make we stay for Nigeria then. Haba! pa Mufu! na you biko! That is what they call, awoof dey run belle. It is well.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jodav3 said:
Pa Mufu! haba! when will you stop cracking peoples ribs, 'Iron for head' for night? In Canada? make we stay for Nigeria then. Haba! pa Mufu! na you biko! That is what they call, awoof dey run belle. It is well.
Jodav3

Abeg, open eye well o, 'iron for head' dey Canada o, no be joke!

Pa Mufu, I still dey wait for your Naija airport tory oh!

Steeve

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All

Please can any of the landed seniors advice on how to process flight tickets through the I.O.M office either in Lagos or Accra ? The possible processes and discounts.

Thanks

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
ANigerian said:
Jodav3

Abeg, open eye well o, 'iron for head' dey Canada o, no be joke!

Pa Mufu, I still dey wait for your Naija airport tory oh!
O'boy, Crime dey everywhere!. 'Iron for head' with faster police response / arrival, better pass 'Iron for head' with no sign of police at all - even if dem come at all, usually 1 or 2 hours late, after the whole action. Canada still dey better pass Naija - over 200% for security and intervention of Police during emergencies.

Overall - let everyone shine his/her eyes oo. Like Jodav said - very cheap and awoof things, they run belle most times!!.

Cheers, HAA

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
In anywhere/everywhere in the Whole Wide World, Security is of God alone Gbam!!

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Akerekoro said:
In everywhere in the Whole Wide World, Security is of God alone Gbam!!
My father always quotes a Yoruba Adage that translates thus " As God is guiding us... we should also guide ourselves too" !

Guys, Any update from Accra ??? :mad: :'(

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
Omo Naija said:
My father always quotes a Yoruba Adage that translates thus " As God is guiding us... we should also guide ourselves too" !

Guys, Any update from Accra ??? :mad: :'(

Hello Omo Naija,

How u dey. When I saw ur post I thot MR has Landed but by d grace of God we shall all receive our update whether MR,PPR .Amen