+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
swinglow said:
i wish to announce to the house that to God be all glory and adoration, my sweetheart and "the wind beneath my wings" landed in Toronto 8pm(toronto time) yesterday. i will be joining him early next year. he was supposed to land 12.30pm but the flight was delayed because of heavy snow.
pls anyone wishing to travel should pls arrive at MMI or any airport early(at least 3hours b4 take off time) cos my hubby's flight was supposed to be 11.30pm(dec 9th) but was bought forward to 10pm without notice because, according to the ground hostess, there was delay with the Lufthansa flight from Frankfort and instead of coming from PH to pick lagos passage b4 leaving for Frankfort, they decided to land in lagos and and then go to PH so as to reduce the time lost. so my hubby had to leave MMI for PH b4 they left they country.

Thank God we go to the airport b4 6pm that day. we went with naira cash and was able to buy all the dollars we needed at the airport and he traveled with all cash. he had no problems with customs or immigrations, in fact he was not even asked how much he was carrying at any point(no be God ;D) untill he got to Toronto. he declared at Toronto and the rest is history.

Glory be to God Almighty

thank u all for making this journey a reality.
Congratz to your hubby on his successful landing!!So happy for you guyz!!Greetings to him!!

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
Application of wisdom to landing. Congrats
swinglow said:
i wish to announce to the house that to God be all glory and adoration, my sweetheart and "the wind beneath my wings" landed in Toronto 8pm(toronto time) yesterday. i will be joining him early next year. he was supposed to land 12.30pm but the flight was delayed because of heavy snow.
pls anyone wishing to travel should pls arrive at MMI or any airport early(at least 3hours b4 take off time) cos my hubby's flight was supposed to be 11.30pm(dec 9th) but was bought forward to 10pm without notice because, according to the ground hostess, there was delay with the Lufthansa flight from Frankfort and instead of coming from PH to pick lagos passage b4 leaving for Frankfort, they decided to land in lagos and and then go to PH so as to reduce the time lost. so my hubby had to leave MMI for PH b4 they left they country.

Thank God we go to the airport b4 6pm that day. we went with naira cash and was able to buy all the dollars we needed at the airport and he traveled with all cash. he had no problems with customs or immigrations, in fact he was not even asked how much he was carrying at any point(no be God ;D) untill he got to Toronto. he declared at Toronto and the rest is history.

Glory be to God Almighty

thank u all for making this journey a reality.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
shaddy said:
http://www.ontario.ca/education-and-training/how-get-osap
this is for our own benefit...pls read and digest.....Goodluck.
@Shaddy...very good one. superb info.

priceless

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Aug 2010
Doc's Request.
1-12-2011
IELTS Request
21-02-2012,IELTS result sent :26-03-2012-result(7.5)
Med's Request
22-06- 2012
Med's Done....
14-07- 2012
Passport Req..
22-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2012
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
To all landed seniors that left canada and re-entered before arrival of Pr card.

Pls which travel document did you use when leaving and when re-entering?

Also how long does it take typically to get PR card upon landing?

richierich5618

May 14, 2012
Dear All,

I filled the GENERIC APPLICATION FORM FOR CANADA which I believe should be IMM8 Application form and I filled for just myself with my spouse info in there ( Page 1-6 is that all? ) I just want to be sure if I am doing the right thing. Cos sincerely I cannot think straight, I have been down with Malaria and I have to remove a cracked tooth today, headache!

I also didnt fill the space page 3 for my spouse UCI cos I believe only me has a UCI.

Please advise if I have been doing the right or wrong thing.

Thank you.

Iwin2

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
26th July,2012
Med's Done....
2nd August,2012
Passport Req..
6th Nov, 2012
priceless said:
To all landed seniors that left canada and re-entered before arrival of Pr card.

Pls which travel document did you use when leaving and when re-entering?

Also how long does it take typically to get PR card upon landing?
You get ur PR card 4-6weeks by post after landing. As long as u give a mailing address in Canada, it will be sent. U may not be able to re-enter Canada using a comercial carrier without ur PR card. I strongly believe u'll be fine if ur friend/host whose address u use for the PR card delivery sends it to you before ur re-entry to Canada. I have read on this board some people who used courrier but will advise sending tru any reliable person coming to Nija. Just my view.wiser and more experienced members can comment

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Lucasvilla said:
Sorry guyz, i know you have been waiting to hear from me.
Got the PRV, arrived Dubai this morning.
But feeling sick, anyway... concerning Accra gist, i and four pple did not drop generic form and they didn't ask for it.
Even i got a new job, i didn't update them still no sweat about.
Visa was given around 4pm and i rushed to airport to re scheduled my ticket bcus i can't wait till tuesday anymore.
Stay tunned...
Congrats Lucasvilla for your PRV - wishing you the best in your plans before your trip and safe landing in Canada.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Jodav3, PM replied

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
babymart said:
Congratz to your hubby on his successful landing!!So happy for you guyz!!Greetings to him!!
thank u my dear sister. it is well

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
Orire said:
Application of wisdom to landing. Congrats

thank u orire, we need am

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
Lucasvilla said:
But feeling sick, anyway... concerning Accra gist, i and four pple did not drop generic form and they didn't ask for it.
Visa was given around 4pm and i rushed to airport to re scheduled my ticket bcus i can't wait till tuesday anymore.
Stay tunned...
congratulations once again. we dey wait for the remaining gist o

Deelily

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Whahooo,congratulations to all PRV holders.

@ Lucasvilla ,congratulations on the receipt of your Prv.

@ Richierich5618, congrats oo.

@ Sir EMO,receive this big hug and conratulations on your PRV,you are one of those i have silently been praying for .you have always been there helping others.
@ swinglow,congrats on d successful landing of your hubby
. @ id congrats too.
may God go before u to prepare d land of canada for u all.

i wish you all successful landing.

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
Deelily said:
Whahooo,congratulations to all PRV holders.

@ Lucasvilla ,congratulations on the receipt of your Prv.

@ Richierich5618, congrats oo.

@ Sir EMO,receive this big hug and conratulations on your PRV,you are one of those i have silently been praying for .you have always been there helping others.
@ swinglow,congrats on d successful landing of your hubby
. @ id congrats too.
may God go before u to prepare d land of canada for u all.

i say amen to your prayers and thank u.

i wish you all successful landing.

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Lucasvilla said:
Stay tunned...
Congrats on the PRV and we thank God for the journey mercy back to Dubai. By His Straps you are healed. Take care.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
gel003 said:
G.E.Jonathan met with the Queen of England. He asked her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there... any tips you can give to me? I want to help Nigeria" "Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people." Jonathan frowned, and then asked, "But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?" The Queen took a sip off her cup of tea. "Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle." The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please ... send Tony Blair in here, would you?" Tony Blair walked into the room and said, "Yes, Your Majesty?" The Queen smiled and said, "Answer me this please. Tony, your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?" Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answered, "That would be me." "Yes! Very good," said the Queen. Jonathan went back home to ask N. Sambo, his vice presidential choice the same question. "Sambo, answer this for me. Yourmother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?" "I'm not sure,8-|" said Sambo. "Let me get back to you on that one..." He went to his advisors and asked every one, but none could give
him an answer. Finally, one night, he ran into Dora Akunyili #:s. Sambo asked, “Dora, can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?" Dora answered sharply, "That's easy, it's me! /­:)" Sambo smiled, and said,"Thanks!" Then, he went back to speak with Jonathan. "Sir,I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Dora Akunyili! =D" Jonathan got up angrily,frownin he said to Sambo, No wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward, I don't have intelligent people around me. !You Dummy! The answer is Tony Blair! LolzzZzzzzZ
No wonder this country is not moving forward :( :( :( :( :( :(