+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Lucasvilla

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 1st
swinglow said:
God's time is the best. He is never late. when He eventually comes, He will be on time
Thanks, hope preparation is going on ?
The egusi, ogbono , eja gbigbe , iru woro and iru pete, chili pepper and co... ;D ;D ;D

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
Lucasvilla said:
Thanks, hope preparation is going on ?
The egusi, ogbono , eja gbigbe , iru woro and iru pete, chili pepper and co... ;D ;D ;D
its going perfectly well. preparing to carry all the carryables(if there is anything like that). we pray that the Almighty gives us the grace and favour to land safely and that those of u waiting will not have ur expectations cut short IJN.

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
All
GTB is no more cutting draft in Canadian Dollar , that was what the bankers said, do you know other banks that are still doing it?

richierich5618

May 14, 2012
Jovic said:
All
GTB is no more cutting draft in Canadian Dollar , that was what the bankers said, do you know other banks that are still doing it?

When did you get this info and which of their branch?

I am sorry to say this- some of the bankers are so lazy that finding info from the head office is a problem to them. I will advise if you have not confirmed from the HO please do.
And do you have to make the draft in canadian dollar, why not the u.s dollar equivalent.
Cheers

Dmaks

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-12
Doc's Request.
03-05-12
AOR Received.
22-03-12
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
01-10-12
Med's Done....
05-10-12
Passport Req..
12-12-12
YomexTEV said:
To the Glory of God , my PRV was issued today. thank God for the ugwu leave.
Congrats YomexTEV
God is faithful.
All the best and may God's favour & grace be with you in Canada

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
Lucasvilla said:
Oh Accra, i promise i will never be an ingrate to you when i receive my PPR.
Please do send it ASAP.

Regards,
Lucas.
our prayer has been answered.......continue thanking God....

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
Geelado said:
Goodmorning all.

@ Emo, Shaddy, Lukasvilla this week your PPR mails will drop by the grace of God.

All other expectant be prepared too.

There will be rains of PPR and MR this week.

Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen and Amen.

- Geelado -
AMEN AMEN AMEN..IT SHALL COME TO PASS....

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
YomexTEV said:
To the Glory of God , my PRV was issued today. thank God for the ugwu leave.
Congratulations on the receipt of your PRV, God will perfect your preparations and your landing process in due course.

priceless

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Aug 2010
Doc's Request.
1-12-2011
IELTS Request
21-02-2012,IELTS result sent :26-03-2012-result(7.5)
Med's Request
22-06- 2012
Med's Done....
14-07- 2012
Passport Req..
22-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2012
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
Dear All,

To the glory of God we plucked our ugwu leaves today! ;D.To all still expecting one update or the other,the Lord would surprise you this week.

So in the way of seniors let me give you my jist and hope that someone would pick up one info or the other and learn from it.

Firstly I had to renew my passport as it had validity date less than 6months and there was a change of name involved.I therefore discussed with our immigration officer neighbor only to be told that this is only carried out in Abuja. :-X :-[.

So my boo and I had to go down to abj with all our original documents and we started the process of getting a new Passport.Because of the short time involved in getting this(just a week) we had to ensure we get a good officer who would help us in processing it fast.SO we finally settled for one IBo guy who appeared agile and we submitted our documents to him on Sunday immediately we landed abj.ON MOnday morning we rushed down to passport office close to abj airport where we met with the guy captured and then followed in in taking our file to different Oga's who asked us some questions before signing and passing on to the next officer.By 4pm my file finally ended up with the ACG who was the last person that was to sign.Due to the big Oga post, she had a lot of visitors grouping and out which further delayed her from signing and giving approval for change of name.We waited like 1hr just waiting for the file to be passed to her table and when we couldnt wait further my self and another lady that came from LAgos went into her office and explained the situation that we came from Lagos and we had a flight to catch back by 5.30pm.SHe listened and asked that we present our original documents(marriage certificates,newspaper publication, pictures, sworn affidavit, letter of conscientious etc).The other lady presented hers first and she said her certificates was too new that how can a marriage certificates from 2009 look so new?the lady tried explaining but she further questioned her on the integrity of her change of name after a while she told me to present my document and she just signed without asking me anything(no be God).as she signed me I just carried my file waka comot go meet the guy that is helping me.

The next stage after this approval was for a company called IRIS to effect the change in the system.The snag here is that the company comes only twice in the week and no one knows the exact day or time that they would come.SO the waiting game began, MOnday no IRIS, Tuesday no IRIS, then Wednesday Iris finally showed at about 3pm,luckily they worked on my file and effected the change.THe immigration guy then called that we pick up my passport on THursday.Thursday MOrning I finally picked my new Passport and I was full of thanks.........came back to Lag on Friday night amidst various rescheduling of aero's flight(flight of 5pm took off by 9.30pm from abj) caution if you have an important assignment don't bank on aero ohhhhhhhhhh.

So now to the Accra jist, we took off from Lag on Sunday 5.45pm landed Accra like 45min after(note Accra time is 1hr behind Nija time so you might need to reset your watch).Went through their immigration, showed our yellow card which we had since 2010'submitted the immigration card given and we left the airport.STopped a cab within the airport who wanted to collect 25cedi ;D.imagin the guy thinking that we be mugu we just hissed and left.Walked outside the airport and boarded another cab to Assemblies of God guest house for 8cedi.

Upon reaching the guest house we were told that all the rooms were booked and this was after we called severally from Lagos to book ahead and they gave us assurance that we would get a room for 50cedis. We were so angry about the lack of professionalism here.They offered to take us to Salvation Army another guest house close by but my people this place NA NO 1 I saw.......it's a no go area.They had an hostel like looking room and another room they called self contain.Men I wan tear race comot oh cause the room wows.No Ac, the mattress looked like it was infected with bugs the toilet NA die.My boo and I just shook our heads begin laugh say which akin place be this NA hin we tell them say thank you make them hold their room.

This was already like 7.30pm oh and it's like there is shorter day longer night here so it was really dark.Na so begin ask for hotel up and down Osu area oh.we went to another hotel that looked alright knucks or so(not sure of the spelling but its a university guest house).we asked to see their rooms and it was ok at least Ac, Internet facility, bed and breakfast etc but na 120cedis but we we were ready to pay for the single room only for us to get back to the reception to pay when the manager said we couldn't take single cause that would mean two occupants and that we have to take double which was 140cedi's per nite NA so we begin calculate oh but we said ok make we take am NA so the receptionist come talk again say its not available that the one that was available was in bad condition.Imagin after wasting all our time and effort oh.WE were so angry that we stormed out of the place cursing wondering which akin luck we carry come so we started looking for other hotels oh we saw another which was agin not up to standard before we finally saw the one we stayed in called Alexander plaza hotel but this one they expensive oh NA 100dolls per nite but at least we negotiated 120cedi's.It has all the needed facilities Ac, fridge,wireless Internet, bread and breakfast etc.

So this morning we woke up, went for our breakfast(make we use the money wet we pay for now ;D), walked out and took a cab.Imagin the cab man that we took did not/pretended not to know the way cause we used like 15minutes to locate the cic Accra.MEanwhile we later got to know that it was just 5minutes walk from the hotel we lodged Imagin the guy taking 5cedi's for a distance of 5minutes and driving us for 15minutes to convince us the place was far as NA night we take locate the hotel...

Anyway we arrived Cic on time stood by the gate waited some few minutes we were called one after the other for screening, we dropped our phones,iPad, camera's , flash ,laptop etc and this was locked in a cupboard and we were given the key.We then passes through the screening machine, thereafter we were directed to collect a tag, went in dropped our passports,letter sent by email and then we were asked if we had other forms which we did and we dropped this off with the cic lady at a counter.Thereafter we were told to return the tag and then wait at a shed within the compound which had convenience and water dispenser if you are thirsty.

we waited from like 8.45 till about 12noon before we were told to come back like 2.30/3pm.So my boo and I along with some other guys went to look for a place to eat Nija food NA so someone directed us to a place called Buka.The place is actually nice but I wasn't to wowed with their food the place is set up like a bamboo kind of restaurant with African effect.MY boo couldn't even eat cause he is more picky but the other guys enjoyed their poudo with egusi sha.Its a little bit expensive though so you might have to skip this and ask for the popular Jollof rice place mentioned here.

Once we finished we walked back to CIC and waited again till we(my boo and I) were called in.At first we thought na to pick visa oh only for us to be ushered into a room by a white lady who asked if the certification courses I did was on site or correspondence I told her say no be on site oh say NA correspondence via British council NA I'm she talk say fine say fine say make we wait ten minutes.NOt Long after they called others in to join us. Then the started calling us one after the other to pick up our passport stamped with ugwu leave..........NA so we take pluck the precious ugwu leave oh.Glory be to God.

I hope say I try with this long epistle cause I no too good for typing like that......but I talk say we must use our money finish for this hotel before we check out hence my write up now.....

To all the landed snrs I no see this una goods to follow and co list oh.Abi where una dey take write out all the things you they carry go?

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
Priceless, your post is quite detailed. Congratulations on the receipt of your PRV, God will perfect your preparations and your landing process in due course. Here is wishing you and your boo journey mercy as you return back to Naija.

Cheers

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Hi Priceless...a big congratulations to you and your boo on the issuance of your visas.....wishing you the best as you all plan to land in Canada in the coming weeks/months. Cheers.

Iwin2

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
26th July,2012
Med's Done....
2nd August,2012
Passport Req..
6th Nov, 2012
Congrats Priceless and hubby. Wishing u God's favour and mercy as u land.
Concerning the list of what u are taking to Canada, I can not think of anything too.I don't know if those that landed with the list can share with us.Regards

Iwin2

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
26th July,2012
Med's Done....
2nd August,2012
Passport Req..
6th Nov, 2012
In the Name that is above every other names, I prophesy Passport and Medical Request within 72hrs to all that believe.Receive it now in Jesus name.Amen.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
richierich5618 said:
When did you get this info and which of their branch?

I am sorry to say this- some of the bankers are so lazy that finding info from the head office is a problem to them. I will advise if you have not confirmed from the HO please do.
And do you have to make the draft in canadian dollar, why not the u.s dollar equivalent.
Cheers
Most of the so called bankers I dare say are simply not in touch with the services they provide and sometime they are confused. Everyone of them wants to meet target in a fake economy like ours........ Confusion everywhere even in their various business offices....... Bankers in the house I am sorry o o o o o. I speak from experience......