+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Ma Shaddy how are u doing? hope you are holding the fort?

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
A woman came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find her 5-year old son waiting for her at the door.

SON: 'Mummy, may I ask you a question?'

MUM: 'Yeah sure, what it is?' replied the woman.

SON: 'Mummy, how much do you make an hour?'

MUM: 'That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?' the woman said angrily.
SON: 'I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?'

MUM: 'If you must know, I make R 50 an hour.'

SON: 'Oh,' the little boy replied, with his head down.

SON: 'Mummy, may I please borrow R25?'

The mother was furious, 'If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you are being so selfish. I don't work hard everyday for such childish frivolities.'

The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door..

The woman sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy's questions. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?

After about an hour or so, the woman had calmed down , and started to think:

Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that R25.00 and she really didn't ask for money very often.The woman went to the door of the little boy's room and opened the door.

'Are you asleep, son?' She asked.

'No Mummy, I'm awake,' replied the boy.

'I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier' said the woman. 'It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here's the R25 you asked for.'

The little boy sat straight up, smiling. 'Oh, thank you Mummy!' he yelled. Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills.

The woman saw that the boy already had money, started to get angry again.

The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at his mother.

'Why do you want more money if you already have some?' the mother grumbled.

'Because I didn't have enough, but now I do,' the little boy replied.

'Mummy, I have R50 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you.'

The mother was crushed. She put his arms around her little son, and she begged for his forgiveness.

It's just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life. We should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent some time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts. Do remember to share that R50 worth of your time with someone you love.

If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easily replace us in a matter of hours. But the family & friends we leave behind will feel the loss for the rest of their lives!

Happy weekend everyone!!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
timmituyi said:
Thanks Babymart, that was inspiring!
You are welcome Timmituyi!!

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
babymart said:
You are welcome Timmituyi!!
Babaymart
That was a wonerful one. Because time is a limited resource and all men and women alike are forced to spend it per second per second. Then there is need to evaluate and re-evaluate what we do with it. Even as I type this am wondering how useful is what am doing now.

Please post more of these.

I am impressed. But use Canadian dollar in place of the Rand. Whenever Naira find its way back again we will use it.

Cheers

jedidiah

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
mikky61 said:
Dear forumites,
Please i am new to this forum and will really need all the help I can get.
I have just been introduced to these Canadian immigrant programe and will sincerely appreciate all the help on how to start processing.
I've tried reading up so many post and and all that but, there's really nothing like experience.
I am presently in Nigeria, married with 3 kids and would really want to start process Asap.
Hope to read from you guys soon.
Thanks
Femi O
Email : femmsy @ hotmail.com

Hi Mikky61. In addition to what the fellow forumites sent you, pls take the eligibility test on d cic.gc.ca Please note there are several immigration programmes for you to immigrate to Canada: The federal skilled worker, Provincial Nomination programmes, Quebec Immigration (for french speakers), Canadian experience class etc.

After taking the test, if you are interested in the federal Skilled worker class, u will have about a month to prepare for it as new rules for the FSW program are expected out in Jan 2013.

Hope this helps and give us a shout out after your initial reading.

Regards

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
EMO said:
Babaymart
That was a wonerful one. Because time is a limited resource and all men and women alike are forced to spend it per second per second. Then there is need to evaluate and re-evaluate what we do with it. Even as I type this am wondering how useful is what am doing now.

Please post more of these.

I am impressed. But use Canadian dollar in place of the Rand. Whenever Naira find its way back again we will use it.

Cheers

@ Emo dear,tnx! We really need to reevaluate our activities to create more time for the "family" cos is our backbone!!

Geelado

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010.
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2010
Med's Request
May 28, 2012
Med's Done....
June 14, 2012
Passport Req..
November 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 12, 2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
Lucasvilla said:
Still waiting oooo
God will answer everyone of you pretty soon

@Shaddy, EMO, Lucasvilla et all expecting PPR and MR the time is very very close.

Please stay blessed.

kbert

Star Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
SOON
Nomination.....
BY HIS GRACE
AOR Received.
BY HIS GRACE
File Transfer...
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Request
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Done....
BY HIS GRACE
Interview........
OVER COME
Passport Req..
VERY SOON
VISA ISSUED...
BY HIS GRACE
LANDED..........
BY HIS GRACE
Amin ooooooooo broooo.....loruko Jesu oluwawa amin... we shall all excel...

Akerekoro said:
Ase!!! Amen.

kbert

Star Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
SOON
Nomination.....
BY HIS GRACE
AOR Received.
BY HIS GRACE
File Transfer...
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Request
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Done....
BY HIS GRACE
Interview........
OVER COME
Passport Req..
VERY SOON
VISA ISSUED...
BY HIS GRACE
LANDED..........
BY HIS GRACE
Amen oooooooooooooooo we no go carry last!!!!! Forward every ....nd back ward never....we wld celebrate...

EMO said:
@ Kbert
What I could pick from that article is the fact that Canada is fast realising the fact that you cannot sit on your tail and expect that prosperity and security will continue to come cheap by staying under the shadow of the big brother in Uncle Sam.

Like every vision will need men to succeed so Canada need the rest of the world on their soil to achieve set goal. With steady growth in population whether by birth or by immigration they are certainly warming up to be higher up than where they are at the moment.

Canada a gbe wa o. Ase!!!

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
@baby mart good one there many thanks for the post. Its worth thinking about by all so we don't pursue dollar so much in Canada to the detriment of the family. The western world is full of vices and one must be careful not to lose one's kid to the vices out there. God will grant us all wisdom.

Have a lovely weekend.

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
In the culture of the house and indeed seniors I would be presenting my write up in parts.

Part 1. It's with joy in my heart that I announce my inclusion into CANADA soil and indeed the LANDED NAIJA FORUM.

We landed on the 28th, after the captain welcomed us to enjoy Ottawa city at -5 degrees. The kids just went on screaming happily because it was Christmas already in Canada city- all bright and beautiful with toys everywhere on xmas trees.

Off to collect our baggages we went, next was the first Imm. officers that accessed the immigration form filled on the aeroplane with little questioning.
The second stop was the main guys that fill the COPR and PR card form, she asked little or no question and said the magic phrase 'WELCOME TO CANADA' then ushered us to see the last Imm officer for baggage check;
but instead of checking he asked wey this green papers wey dem dey call dolapo. I told he how much i was with physically less than half the required sum then HE asked wey travel cheque ko draft but i answered I have a Canadian account and without verifying he also said the phrase and directed us on how to navigate our way to arrival lounge.

In all it took about 20-30mins to complete while it took 2hrs to beg imm officers in our own dear MMI to collect my hard earned thousands so that our bag of thread might pass through.

Part 2 wld follow pretty soon, it would give more light on what we all know but would be shocked at the reality of the magnitude- IMMIGRATION CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
bye for now.

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
@FJ6, may Canada reward you bountifully.

Loolo

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
tinuadeadebola said:
@ baby mart good one there many thanks for the post. Its worth thinking about by all so we don't pursue dollar so much in Canada to the detriment of the family. The western world is full of vices and one must be careful not to lose one's kid to the vices out there. God will grant us all wisdom.

Have a lovely weekend.
Sis you are right!!tnx too for reading!!regards to all yours and enjoy the weekend too.