+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
MAKY said:
Congrats orire,babymart,smallie and tokzee we thank God for safe landing.congrats
@ Maky,tnx plentifully!!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Muy2000 said:
My brothers and sisters, I am very happy to come accross this great forum while surfing internet. I must confess that I am more that impressed for the quality of consultations and solutions offer to diversities of immigration problems, all on the forum. Big plus for the brains behind these successes.

Congratulations to all PRV, PPR and MR receivers. Babymart, your husband is the very best in the world for the breaking news on your wedding anniversary day. Happy married life. For all that are still expecting MR, PPR and all types of positive update from the VO, this week shall not pass you by without success. MI2 & MI3, your time has come.

I am a 2010 pre-juner and just have 30days to pickup my Ugwu leaf from Accra VO. My schedule is very tight and I want to know if it is possible to pickup the visa any other day than monday as I may have opportunity to travel from Manchester for some business negotiation.

I trust you have answer to my request
@Muy2000, u r welcome to this noble family forum.tnX indeed.I will let him know that he is the best!!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
MIDAS said:
@ Babymart, Congratulations on ur PPR. Ur hubby strong o that news too sweet for someone like me to keep for half hour not to talk of few days like he did. Congrats on ur wedding anniversary also. The good Lord perfect ur ways IJN amen.
@ All, AVO is working o, it has never been ds good on ds forum before n it can only get better IJN amen.
@ Maky thanx.I wonder how he diid it!! He is the best right!!!

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
babymart said:
My sister, it was a periceless weeding gift.tnx very much and I will tell him welldone!!Amen to your payers and same goes to you too!!

thank u my dear sis

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
toyeeen said:
@ BabyMart...Congratulations on the arrival of your PPR, and on Ur wedding anniversary, wishing U many more years of Martial Bliss...Indeed in Gods time he makes all tins beautiful...:)
@ toyeen,tnx and Amen to your prayers!!

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Orire said:
Songs of joy shall never depart from your household
Hi

I have created the following website to help New and Existing Canada Immigrants to find all the information they need in a single location. I am still working on to update this site. Please do let me know what information I can add to this site to make it more useful.

https://sites.google.com/site/newcanadianimmigrants/

Please feel free to check it

Thanks
Chandra

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
MUFU said:
ayd, if fear is catch you, i am adviced that you is take the passports photo without name for back to accra office, and when you reached for there,if you is require to write name, then you will wrote it. afterall the nameses is in your brains, you will not forget thems. good lucky for your tomorrow journny.

@ alls, i am congrat all who have get visases and ppr, God in His mercy that can never finish will does it for all of us who is remainder. we alls must jolly jolly for canada city, in the blessed name of Jesu Christi.
@ Mufu tnx a million!!

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
When we dey celebrate all these wondeful things( Wonderful Husband, PPR, PRV, New car, New House)? Your husband is an authentic man! Congrats. When will you go to Accra?
babymart said:
@ Mufu tnx a million!!

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
Thanks very much, Great Shaddy!
shaddy said:
orire
i wish you mercy journey to accra for your ugwu leaf.

DonBaker

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
23-01-2010
Med's Request
27-02-2012
Med's Done....
11-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2012
LANDED..........
Orire said:
When we dey celebrate all these wondeful things( Wonderful Husband, PPR, PRV, New car, New House)? Your husband is an authentic man! Congrats. When will you go to Accra?
Orire Congrats! I celebrate with you too!

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
Thanks very much sir! I have just sent you PM
DonBaker said:
Orire Congrats! I celebrate with you too!

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
swinglow said:
@ All.
There shall be raining of blessings and good news in this forum this week and forever
Jovic

A big AMEN..............................
A big AMEN oooooooo.

fatex

Star Member
Nov 16, 2009
hello people..congrats to baby mart(abuja connextion) on the much awaited PPR.and to Orire too.
I landed in Vancouver BC yesterday 2pm Canadain time. it was a long trip 4m lagos via lufthansa but smooth. pls do everythin possible 2book via IOM, dey stil remain d best option unless u av a relative abroad who can help u pay to an agent.
flight left lagos 11pm and landed 6:40 am in frankfurt, took off by 1:10 pm n landed 2pm in canada.23hrs in all sha. good flight and courteous flight attendant...quick one...if u choose ur seat n meals online on lufthansa u will be served 1st during d flight....vancouver airport is big n fine,lovely staff n friendly too.we declared on d custom form given to us on d plane dat we had some animal products n seeds. so after landing we went to get our luggage n came 2d welcome to canada point which took abt 5mins den 2d immigration officer..anoda 15mins...she dint even ask for POF plus she offered to retake our passport photo and we were donewe proceeded to custom and declared our fud items, our bags were not even checked n viola...finished.itt was cooooooollllddddd outside.drove home and here I am giving u all gist..omo level pass level..dis na korekt place...
many thx 2 my abuja peeps...Madam Tinu, Vikolo, Babymart, Dr Tony....waiting 4u all

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
fatex said:
hello people..congrats to baby mart(abuja connextion) on the much awaited PPR.and to Orire too.
I landed in Vancouver BC yesterday 2pm Canadain time. it was a long trip 4m lagos via lufthansa but smooth. pls do everythin possible 2book via IOM, dey stil remain d best option unless u av a relative abroad who can help u pay to an agent.
flight left lagos 11pm and landed 6:40 am in frankfurt, took off by 1:10 pm n landed 2pm in canada.23hrs in all sha. good flight and courteous flight attendant...quick one...if u choose ur seat n meals online on lufthansa u will be served 1st during d flight....vancouver airport is big n fine,lovely staff n friendly too.we declared on d custom form given to us on d plane dat we had some animal products n seeds. so after landing we went to get our luggage n came 2d welcome to canada point which took abt 5mins den 2d immigration officer..anoda 15mins...she dint even ask for POF plus she offered to retake our passport photo and we were donewe proceeded to custom and declared our fud items, our bags were not even checked n viola...finished.itt was cooooooollllddddd outside.drove home and here I am giving u all gist..omo level pass level..dis na korekt place...
many thx 2 my abuja peeps...Madam Tinu, Vikolo, Babymart, Dr Tony....waiting 4u all
Brother,
I wish you the best of the korekt place. May your settlement be fast and smooth in the name of Jesus Christ. And, may you enjoy the good of the land.
Greetings from here to your family and your host

Cheers

yejydo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..