+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
OMOELLE & PRICELESS THANKS. 8)

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
:-\ please dont get tired of my questions.

I just read this in my AERO itinerary( -Are you travelling to Accra? PLEASE NOTE: The Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate is now a required travel document.)

did this apply to any one in the house, so that i work round that.

ejay4real247

Oct 2, 2012
jedidiah said:
Hi Ejay... Ideally your family members will be your spouse and children/wards. Not sure the form you are filling but it it the additional family information that will ask for details of your parents and siblings...

Hope this helps.
. Thanks for ur response.... I'm applying under the PR family class and my husband is my sponsor... I don't ve kids or any dependant, what do I do with that page for dependants, can I just remove it or type NA (not applicable)???... Also, which family members should go with me for medicals? Sisters nd brother??? Thanks I really appreciate ur response.

momohj25

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
Med's Request
31-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-08-2012
Passport Req..
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
LANDED..........
ejay4real247 said:
. Thanks for ur response.... I'm applying under the PR family class and my husband is my sponsor... I don't ve kids or any dependant, what do I do with that page for dependants, can I just remove it or type NA (not applicable)???... Also, which family members should go with me for medicals? Sisters nd brother??? Thanks I really appreciate ur response.
If its the form IMM0008, you dont have to fill anything for dependent it should be N/A, since you havent got any. and i believe its because youve not ask your question properly, thats the reason its not been answered. Which of the forms are you filling? also if you dont have kids or any dependant, then you should be the only one to attend medical test.

I hope ive answered your question. Seniors in the house will throw more light on this.

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
FJ6 said:
:-\ please dont get tired of my questions.

I just read this in my AERO itinerary( -Are you travelling to Accra? PLEASE NOTE: The Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate is now a required travel document.)

did this apply to any one in the house, so that i work round that.
yes it does, u can take it at the airport for just N500, it's no big deal. just get to the airport on time and get it

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
priceless
you can evaluate your credential before leaving nigeria to canada.it ill save you waiting time.you can evaluate your credential at university of toronto.they are efficient and fact.they have sylabus of all nigerian university and they can reach ministry of education,if they need clarification.you can google their site.

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
orire
congratulation on your ppr,may almighty God make the remaining process easy for you.

to most of us still waiting for ppr and mr.it will come before end of the month amen.

fatex

Star Member
Nov 16, 2009
congrats to PPR n MR holders, d line has moved and others r next.
congrats to Tokszee on your landing, i'm right behind u.
I bliv IOM is still d best, jus contact dem early.
@Madam Tinu sorry I dint call u bk as promised, na Lag wahala.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
ejay4real247 said:
Please urgent help oooooooo... I'm filling out my application and a bit confused on who and who is meant to be under the family member... Is it my immediate family (sisters and brothers)? Or ..... Please help a sister here. Thanks

I beg una dye ever answer to any new question???

Hi ejay

AM SORRY YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE MY TONE BUT I GUESS I NEED TO CLARIFY SOME THINGS TO YOU. HAVEN READ YOUR TWO POST QUOTED ABOVE I WENT BACK TO SEE ALL YOUR PREVIOUS POST, YOUR FIRST POST WAS ON THE 14th OF OCTOBER AND YOU SAID YOU NEEDED AN URGENT INFO AND YOU WERE REPLIED SAME DAY.

YOU ASKED ANOTHER URGENT QUESTION THAT WAS OBIOUSLY NOT CLEAR TO ANYONE AND YOU ARE ANGRY THAT WE DID NOT RESPOND WITHIN THE SNAP OF A FINGER AND YOU ASKED IF WE EVER RESPOND TO NEW QUESTION? I STRONGLY FEEL THAT YOUR SECOND QUESTION WAS RUDE AND LACKS ALL FORM OF COURTESY!!!

PLEASE NOTE THIS THREAD IS PRIMARILY FOR FSW AND NOT FAMILY SPONSORHIP IF YOU SEARCH THRU THE FORUM YOU WILL SEE A THREAD FOR FAMILY AND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP WHERE YOU CAN GET URGENT ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS. WE WOULD DO OUR BEST TO ANSWER QUESTION ON ANY TOPIC HERE BUT YOUR BEST BET IS TO POST IT TO THE RELEVANT THREAD. GETTING ANSWERS HERE IS A PRIVILEGE AND NOT A RIGHT WHICH MUST NOT BE ABUSED.

AM PARTICULARLY ANGRY BECAUSE YOU ASKED YOUR QUESTION AND WITHIN THE SPACE OF ONE HOUR YOU ARE ALREADY COMPLAINING THAT YOU WERE NOT ANSWERED DID IT OCCUR TO YOU THAT WE SOMETIMES HAVE TO DO SEARCH ON THE INTERNET TO GET ANSWERS TO SOME OF THIS QUESTIONS?

WE ARE GOING TO A COUNTRY WHERE YOUR SOFT SKILLS MATTERS A LOT SO WE MUST ALL WORK ON OUR SOFT SKILLS SO WE CAN INTERGRATE SUCCESSFULLY!!! OTHERS MIGHT NOT MIND THE TONE OF YOUR POST BUT I DO AND STRONGLY TOO HENCE THIS MANNER OF RESPONSE FROM ME

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN YOUR SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION AND I DARE SAY THE SPONSOR HAVEN FILLED FORMS BEFORE MIGHT BE IN A BETTER POSITION TO GUIDE YOU THAN SOME OF US.

CHEERS

TINU

kimly

Sep 30, 2012
Orire said:

Great is Thy faithfulness,
Great is Thy faithfulness
As I check my mail the PPR I received
All that I needed Thy hand hath provided
Great is thy faithfulness
Lord unto me
congratulations Orire and also to others

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
tinuadeadebola said:

I beg una dye ever answer to any new question???

Hi ejay

AM SORRY YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE MY TONE BUT I GUESS I NEED TO CLARIFY SOME THINGS TO YOU. HAVEN READ YOUR TWO POST QUOTED ABOVE I WENT BACK TO SEE ALL YOUR PREVIOUS POST, YOUR FIRST POST WAS ON THE 14th OF OCTOBER AND YOU SAID YOU NEEDED AN URGENT INFO AND YOU WERE REPLIED SAME DAY.

YOU ASKED ANOTHER URGENT QUESTION THAT WAS OBIOUSLY NOT CLEAR TO ANYONE AND YOU ARE ANGRY THAT WE DID NOT RESPOND WITHIN THE SNAP OF A FINGER AND YOU ASKED IF WE EVER RESPOND TO NEW QUESTION? I STRONGLY FEEL THAT YOUR SECOND QUESTION WAS RUDE AND LACKS ALL FORM OF COURTESY!!!

PLEASE NOTE THIS THREAD IS PRIMARILY FOR FSW AND NOT FAMILY SPONSORHIP IF YOU SEARCH THRU THE FORUM YOU WILL SEE A THREAD FOR FAMILY AND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP WHERE YOU CAN GET URGENT ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS. WE WOULD DO OUR BEST TO ANSWER QUESTION ON ANY TOPIC HERE BUT YOUR BEST BET IS TO POST IT TO THE RELEVANT THREAD. GETTING ANSWERS HERE IS A PRIVILEGE AND NOT A RIGHT WHICH MUST NOT BE ABUSED.

AM PARTICULARLY ANGRY BECAUSE YOU ASKED YOUR QUESTION AND WITHIN THE SPACE OF ONE HOUR YOU ARE ALREADY COMPLAINING THAT YOU WERE NOT ANSWERED DID IT OCCUR TO YOU THAT WE SOMETIMES HAVE TO DO SEARCH ON THE INTERNET TO GET ANSWERS TO SOME OF THIS QUESTIONS?

WE ARE GOING TO A COUNTRY WHERE YOUR SOFT SKILLS MATTERS A LOT SO WE MUST ALL WORK ON OUR SOFT SKILLS SO WE CAN INTERGRATE SUCCESSFULLY!!! OTHERS MIGHT NOT MIND THE TONE OF YOUR POST BUT I DO AND STRONGLY TOO HENCE THIS MANNER OF RESPONSE FROM ME

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN YOUR SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION AND I DARE SAY THE SPONSOR HAVEN FILLED FORMS BEFORE MIGHT BE IN A BETTER POSITION TO GUIDE YOU THAN SOME OF US.

CHEERS

TINU
Sister good day. I will like to plead on her behalf for obvious reason. She is new here and felt like someone is always on the computer waiting for any immi question.

Having said that, I will like to draw a +ve lesson from your suggestion on soft skill. The problem of unresolved conflict is our inability to admit and accept responsibility where necessary and obvious.

Ejay please draw a +ve from this. But, if I understand you, you are simply pressed for an answer and you got one in the end.

@ all Have a lovely weekend

Where is PA Right and PA Awoderu? If they fail to report here in 24hr. I will . . . . . . . .

priceless

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Aug 2010
Doc's Request.
1-12-2011
IELTS Request
21-02-2012,IELTS result sent :26-03-2012-result(7.5)
Med's Request
22-06- 2012
Med's Done....
14-07- 2012
Passport Req..
22-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2012
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
shaddy said:
priceless
you can evaluate your credential before leaving nigeria to canada.it ill save you waiting time.you can evaluate your credential at university of toronto.they are efficient and fact.they have sylabus of all nigerian university and they can reach ministry of education,if they need clarification.you can google their site.
Thanks shaddy

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
It was a bright morning,look and behold,friends,relatives,well wishers,in-laws,all gathered together in lagos state to witness and celebrate a holy matrimony between Martins and his wife Babymart.that day was saturday,March 20th,2007!!

Friends,is my wedding anniversary!!But this years is a special one.Hubby woke me up,planted a kiss and softly said*baby,is our anniversary*!!.He paused for a while and told me he has a little gift for me.

He handed me a brown A4 envelop.I was expecting a card but hell no,it wasn,t a card but something I will ever appreciate throughout my existence!!

That gift was:A PPR mail from Accra via our agent.I cudnt shout.All I could say was thank you My love for the gift which follows with a kiss,lol

You know whas funny?This mail came since Thursday afternoon but he kept it to himself waiting for this day to come!!
How could I ever forget this day.Never!!!
To all those waiting for one update or another,Let's keep our hope and Faith alive cos more goodnews awaits us!!

@ Emo,Geelado and other MI 1,you are next.Hoping to read your *breaking news* by next week..

Happy weekend everyone!!!!!!!

opk2much

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
27-10-2010
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
February 24th, 2013
shaddy said:
priceless
@shaddy

I guess the credential evaluation done by University of Toronto is more useful for those hoping to land in Ontario province. What of those hoping to live in the province of Alberta?

Geelado

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010.
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2010
Med's Request
May 28, 2012
Med's Done....
June 14, 2012
Passport Req..
November 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 12, 2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
babymart said:
It was a bright morning,look and behold,friends,relatives,well wishers,in-laws,all gathered together in lagos state to witness and celebrate a holy matrimony between Martins and his wife Babymart.that day was saturday,March 20th,2007!!

Friends,is my wedding anniversary!!But this years is a special one.Hubby woke me up,planted a kiss and softly said*baby,is our anniversary*!!.He paused for a while and told me he has a little gift for me.

He handed me a brown A4 envelop.I was expecting a card but hell no,it wasn,t a card but something I will ever appreciate throughout my existence!!

That gift was:A PPR mail from Accra via our agent.I cudnt shout.All I could say was thank you My love for the gift which follows with a kiss,lol

You know whas funny?This mail came since Thursday afternoon but he kept it to himself waiting for this day to come!!
How could I ever forget this day.Never!!!
To all those waiting for one update or another,Let's keep our hope and Faith alive cos more goodnews awaits us!!

@ Emo,Geelado and other MI 1,you are next.Hoping to read your *breaking news* by next week..

Happy weekend everyone!!!!!!!
BABYMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A VERY BIGGGGGGGGGGGG CONGRATULATIONS........... THANK GOD! THE Waiting is over. Happy Wedding Aniverssary. I am really happy for u.