+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

edithogh

Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Costa D said:
This is to inform the house of the demise of my hubby Costa D in the early hours of September 14th ,2012. Please, house help me! i do not know what to do, the things to take and all. I am d principal. Please, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls house help me. Wife and three kids. We all planned to go early October before. I do not know any thing , what to take along and all.
Mrs Costa D, my condolences to you.
Remember ,no matter what u face in life,don"t let go of God's hand,His is in control of everything.
stay bless

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Madam Costa D accept my heart-felt sympathy on the sudden death of your hubby. May the lord grant you and the entire family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. Please take heart and be strong. The gud lord will comfort you and all that he left behind. As earlier advised if you have any specific querry do not hesistate to ask . This forum will stand by you at this trying period.

Geelado

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010.
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2010
Med's Request
May 28, 2012
Med's Done....
June 14, 2012
Passport Req..
November 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 12, 2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
Costa D said:
This is to inform the house of the demise of my hubby Costa D in the early hours of September 14th ,2012. Please, house help me! i do not know what to do, the things to take and all. I am d principal. Please, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls house help me. Wife and three kids. We all planned to go early October before. I do not know any thing , what to take along and all.

May his soul rest in perfect peace. God almighty will protect you and your children and he will make everything easy for you during and after the burial...amen

Lucasvilla

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 1st
@ Costa D, pls accept my condolences and may God forgive him all his sins and grant him paradise.
Only God knows how long you've been on this race of PR.

jedidiah

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Mrs Costa D,

May the Husband of the widow and the Father of the fatherless, who is the Almighty himself, show himself strong on your behalf and be with you and the children.

Pls after speaking with the seniors, if you have other challenges, do not hesitate to let the whole house know.

Our prayers and thoughts are with you at this trying time

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
igbehinadara said:
Am so sorry my dear,I pinged with Adewunmi on the 11th never knew he was sick.May his soul rest in peace.Do call me on 08064788099

Ig
@ ig, you actually knew him? This is so very sad indeed :(.
I was just reading through his previous post and realized he participated quite actively in the few months he got to know this forum.

I daresay, this was also a loss to the community of this forum that such a guy who looked forward to the future after his visa pickup with so much hope would be cut short so unexpectedly!!!!!

Mrs. Costa D, please take solace in the presence of the Lord God Almighty who is in full charge of situations.

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
Dear Mrs Costa D ,Im really sorry .May God give you the fortitude to bear the loss.

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Costa D said:
My sister, our Good Lord that knows the end right from the beginning will comfort, stand, protect, surprise, always be there for you and all

yours, it is well in JESUS Name, Amen.

Busy-Bee

cd0107

Apr 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
AOR Received.
17-06-2010
File Transfer...
22-06-2010
Med's Request
03-05-2012
Med's Done....
07-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
December 2012 By God's grace.
Costa D said:
May the Lord grant you and your family the fortitude to bear this loss. Amen.

jemimah

Aug 15, 2012
Dear Mrs Costa D I pray God gives you and your family the fortitude to bear the loss. . .

Seniors, you guys have been wonderful, supportive, the Nigerian spirit.

Please keep it up. . .

Jemimah :(

tokszeeeee

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Mississauga ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-10-2012
Madam ,

I am really saddened by this incident.. May God comfort you..

God will be with you all the day.

If not for Security Risk, i would ask you to state your address on the forum Ąπϑ we all still Lagos Ąπϑ its envorns visit you..

Biut please , state the burial details on this forum .. If the burial is in Lagos Ąπϑ am still around i shall be there IJN..

Just stay Focus, God will wipe away yoour tears in Canada IJN..

Pls accept my condolence.. May his soul rest in perfect peace..

:
Costa D said:

tokszeeeee

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Mississauga ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-10-2012
I Celebrate You my Oga's wife.... 1000 Gbosas for U̶̲̥̅̊.. Gbosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

8)
igbehinadara said:
Hello Fellow brothers and sisters of mine.

I want to in a special way thank the almighty God for everything about our forum.l say one thing without you all, this thread would have extincted long time again but you all kept it alive and made it our second home,where we love and look forward to learning,sharing and laughing.Though,differences at times but we have always gone past it.

Thank you Jesus,my redeemer and fortress.

HAPPY HAPPY 1000TH PAGE!LONG LIVE NAIJA LONG LIVE CANADA

We shall all make it.Yes we will by his grace.

I love you all

Ig

tokszeeeee

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Mississauga ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-10-2012
( Pls Permit ♏ε̲̣̣̣ to nominate KAYB-- able forumite to organise our visit to Madam Costa D on a Saturday or if the burial is in Lagos, organise our going Ąπϑ token to Support this woman..

My submission, any 2ndMent in the house?(

tokszeeeee said:
Madam ,

I am really saddened by this incident.. May God comfort you..

God will be with you all the day.

If not for Security Risk, i would ask you to state your address on the forum Ąπϑ we all still Lagos Ąπϑ its envorns visit you..

Biut please , state the burial details on this forum .. If the burial is in Lagos Ąπϑ am still around i shall be there IJN..

Just stay Focus, God will wipe away yoour tears in Canada IJN..

Pls accept my condolence.. May his soul rest in perfect peace..

:

BDX

Dec 17, 2010
Mrs Costa D, May God comfort you and the rest of your family. He shall gracefully grant you strength to go through this period and make things easy for you. God shall always be there to help you when you need help, He shall be there to assist you in taking your decisions and He shall always be available to resolve your challenges.

It is well!

BDX

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Costa D said:

A DIRGE FOR MR.COSTA D

Why were you born when the snow was falling?
You should have come to the cuckoo's calling,
Or when grapes are green in the cluster,
Or, at least, when lithe swallows muster
For their far off flying
From summer dying.

Why did you die when the lambs were cropping?
You should have died at the apples' dropping,
When the grasshopper comes to trouble,
And the wheat-fields are sodden stubble,
And all winds go sighing
For sweet things dying.